Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6. In one dark night you ask yourself what you would want to happen if you died by a bite. Would you want to be put out of your misery as dead walker as soon as possible, or would you hope to still roam the forests and cities as an undead shell?

Hmm... I don't really know. I suppose it depends on who I'm with and how life has treated me so far. Hard to be asked to be put out of my misery once I've changed, if there's no one around to do the deed.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:19 pm

7. Slowly but surely, the area you’re living in gets more overrun and it’s too dangerous to stay much longer. You have to act but still carefully decide what you can take with yourself. But beware, you can’t fit much into your backpack, so which 6 things do you take with yourself?

- Toilet paper (if there's still some left)
- Some cooking/eating utensils
- A book (not sure which one)
- Journal and writing utensils (still would like to record my thoughts of what's going on in my life, just in case things improve after I'm gone and they want a first-hand experience of what it was like)
- Food
- Clothes to change into when I'm washing whatever I've got on

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:22 pm

8. It’s time to choose a vehicle, in your vicinity these options arise:
The sleek Sportscar. It’s fast, so it might help to flee if a large threat in form of a herd is on its way to you but this might only be a temporary solution since its also loud and needs a ton of gas.
The SUV/Jeep. This one‘s for sure good for bumpy areas that you might enounter on your travels and it’s big enough to sleep in as well as store supplies.
The motorcycle: Same as the sportscar it’s fast and loud, and you can’t store many supplies on it but, it’s very flexible and can be used to get out of dicey situations easier than cars, especially in narrower passages.
Or the small car: It might not be very fast, can’t store many supplies and isn’t as easy to sleep in as the SUV but it might not use as much gas as the others.
And last but not least, the bike. It really isn’t fast and you can’t take a lot with yourself, but gas won’t be an issue and you can take it nearly everywhere.
So which one do you take? And what factor lets you decide to do so?

As much as I love the idea of the motorcycle because I would look like a badass like Daryl and Negan... I think I have to go with the small car. Quiet is a good thing to have during a walker situation. Allows me to carry my own belongings and anything I may find along my adventures... plus a place to stay overnight in, if need be. Gas would be an issue but better than not having any means of protecting myself from any walker attacks, like I would with the motorcycle and bike.

I'm surprised they didn't include a horse in the options, since that form of transportation has shown up several times in the TWD universe.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:28 pm

9. One day, you find an abandoned camp within a building. The people who have lived here before must have abandoned it quickly and in a rush, since three fully filled rooms with all weapons, food or comfort necessities you could ever need are left. Problem is, you don’t have much time since the undead threat is still close, which means that you can only search through one of the rooms. Which one do you take? The pantry, armory or the room with the comfort necessities? And why?

I have to go with the pantry. Food is going to be the most important necessity in this environment, especially if you don't have a long-term homebase (like Alexandria or the Kingdom) where you can grow your own food or have animals to provide food (like cows, chickens, etc.).

I'm sure by now I would have established myself with a weapon or two that's helped me survive this far against the walkers. And knowing me, I wouldn't have any interest in guns. Too noisy and being able to find the right ammo to replenish your used stock is going to be challenging. So, if that armory's filled with just a bunch of guns and ammo, it's not going to be worth anything to me because I wouldn't use any it.

Comfort necessities may be nice but in this new world, being able to survive another day is more important. Again, the fact of a long-term homebased would play a part too. If I don't have a long-term place I can keep all of those comfort items at, I'm just wasting space that could be used for something more useful.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:30 pm

0. (Different scenario) While you’re out on the run with your last remaining loved one, it happens: They get bit and are slowly but surely bleeding to death in your arms. As one of the last things they ask you to put them down after they’ve taken their last breath so they don’t turn. Will you be able to do it?

It would be hard... but yes, I would do it.

((Inspired by Negan for this scenario were we? Or was it inspired by Carl's mom?))

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:41 pm

11. (Different scenario) In one abandoned camp you encounter, you got all kinds of supplies at one place. The twist: you can only choose one out of each category. These are your options:
Weapons: Hunting gun, Bow+Arrows, Hunting Knife, Spiked baseball bat or a grenade?
Food: a few small cans of beans and other vegetables, a large can of pudding, a bunch of packet soups, a large bag of high-protein beef jerky or two packages of ready-to-eat mac and cheese?
Comfort Necessities: Pop-up tent, a big sleeping bag, a proper pillow, a hammock or an inflatable camping mat?
Which ones do you choose? And why?

Weapon: Hmm... probably the bow and arrows... or knife... or maybe the bat ((but only if it's like Lucille)). I have no interest in the gun or grenade. I guess my choice would depend on what weapon I already have on me.

Food: The cans of beans and vegetables. It's not much in quantity... but it provides the most variety of food options.

Comfort: Tent. It'll provide shelter from weather and some resistance to any zombie attack.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:42 pm

2. At one evening, as you watch your sparsely rallied food turning in the flames of your campfire, your imagination gets a little lost and lets you get the munchies for your favorite food from before the apocalypse. What is it?

Seafood. Cheesecake.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:44 pm

13. You wander the woods one day only to see a group of about fifteen people from afar. They’re armed but they do seem peaceful to one another, especially in comparison to other people you’ve seen so far.
What would you do? Approach them in hopes to be able to become part of their group? Turn your back on them and just let it be? Watch them for a while to weigh out your options? Even raid them or something completely different?

I would observe them and see whether joining them would benefit me any more than living on my own. Just because they appear peaceful at this first initial sighting doesn't mean its always fine and dandy.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:47 pm

14. The apocalypse is a dark place and we all need things that show us that there is a little light left in the world. So what would be the little things you could find yourself appreciating even in these circumstances?

I'm sure I would always be intrigued by nature, especially as it reclaims the abandoned homes and cities.

Probably simple gestures of kindness from people, whether they are close people or complete strangers.

Or maybe just finding that odd trinket that reminds me of life before the apocalypse.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:49 pm

15. After a heavy storm that has raged through the forest the night before, you stumble through the woods and hear heavy pants and pain filled groans. Carefully but still curious you search for the source of the sounds and finally see a person from afar who’s leg is stuck underneath a tree that has fallen during the storm. The person is obviously not getting out of there on their own, but with your help and a little effort, you could save them. Moral Dilemma: They could be dangerous after all and rob you once you’ve saved them but they could also be an asset and possibly a potential friend in this mess of a world: So do you help them or do you turn your back on them, leaving them to die?

I would probably cautiously approach them but ultimately help them. Assuming I don't sense any red flags about them.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:51 pm

16. (Different Scenario) Imagine you are part of a group: Do you see yourself as follower or rather as their leader?

I would probably find myself in a similar situation as I do right now. I'm not the head leader... but I'm high enough up the chain that people look to me for guidance and advice. I will look to someone on how to proceed with matters... but I won't be afraid to take matters into my own hands if there's no one else stepping up.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:55 pm

17. One day, you get stuck in a house as you flee from a large group of walkers, with your only option is to flee upstairs and into one of the bedrooms. As you hear the groans and stumbling footsteps of the dead that fill the house, you weigh your options.
The room is too high up to just jump out of the window or even use sheets as a rope, so this is not an alternative.
In short, you have to make up a plan with what you can find in the bedroom and with whatever you got on your body to make it somehow out of the house. Now how do you get alive out of this dicey situation?

I'm a creative girl. I'm sure I could figure something out.

It's hard to say what exactly I would do since I'm not actually in the house and don't know what is available for me to utilize. Or what sort of house it is... or what's around it. So many unknowns.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:56 pm

18. It’s a very cold night and you’re stuck in the middle of the woods. Your shivering body’s covered in goosebumps, your hands and feet are already numb of the freezing cold and you’re sure there might be severe consequences if you don’t change anything. You have all you need to start a small campfire that could easily warm you up, but there are walkers crawling through the forest and the fire could attract them in the dark.
So what do you rather risk? Suffering the consequences of the cold that might even be lethal? Or do you rather deal with the possibility of hungry walkers that are stumbling towards the flames?

I probably would make a wall from branches and undergrowth to block the view of the fire from the walkers. Then light a fire up. I'll take my chances with the walkers.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm

19. In an apocalypse not only the things that are pleasant are barely existent but also the smallest things come short. If you could conjure one thing up, what would it be? Something as simple as a shower or bed? ? Or even something luxurious?

Um... Negan.

User Image

*laughs*

I'm joking.

I don't know what I would choose. Probably depends on what I'm missing the most after living so long in this strange new world.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:00 pm

20. Imagine you’ve had trouble to find food lately and are growing more desperate and most certainly more hungry. While you keep on scavenging you find a large barn. It looks pretty promising and even from your spot far away you can see some boxes of cans and bags poking out.
But there’s a problem: The barn is surrounded by walkers and there are too many of them for you to kill them on your own, especially in your already weakened state.
It’s time to get creative to get the walkers out of the way and gain access to the supplies. Remember, you need the food! So how do you do it?

Depends on what I have on hand to utilize. Whether it's making a lot of noise or big light display. *shrugs* You gotta give more to work with here. I really want to give you a detailed answer but some of these are just... bare bones.

But I will get to the supply of items. That's for sure.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games