Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Tea Party

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello there friends~
I'm Nekos, nineteen, pansexual, and I love to roleplay <3
I can't wait to meet all of you~
My furry persona is, unoriginally, Rabbit.
Here she is:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:51 pm
Hello~
I usually go by Nyanobyte, or Nyan on the internet. uwu I'm 19 years old and I'm a girl, but I like to roleplay as either gender! I'm really shy and bad at socializing so I may be quiet here at times, I'm sorry. But I will try my best~ >//v//<

I don't have a fursona but I do have two mascots who in some ways represent me, but I also consider them characters who are separate from myself.

The first one is Soubi: https://www.weasyl.com/character/20438/soubi (you may have to have a weasyl account to view, I'm not sure! ;w; It's not super mature or anything though, just underwear.)

And my second one is Ji-hyun: https://www.weasyl.com/character/20455/ji-hyun

My FA is Nyanobyte, and my Weasyl is Nyanobyte. Feel free to pay me a visit there as well! I hope that we can get along!

Nyanobyte

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nekolic

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 pm
A willing heart makes all the difference

Hello there. I'm Sleepy, also known as Nawe.
I'm currently 18 and have been known as a furry for quite some time now, except on Gaia of course.
I don't really have a specific fursona just yet. Though I do find myself switching between a sheep, cat and a rabbit.
I'm also slightly an introvert and stranger-shy. Although eventually I will become friendlier.
Well I suppose that's it for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm
Hiya~! I'm new here n.n

My Fursona~

Name: Misheru Delamour
Species: Neko - American Short-hair, Scottish Fold, Siberian, and Turkish Angora.
Fur color: All-over white short hair.
Height: 5'2" in human/neko form.
Eye Color: Forest Green.
Hair Color: A mix of hot pink and baby pink.
Sexual orientation: Pansexual.
Mate: Bedlight <3
Dislikes: Hate.  

MiqoteSan

Time-traveling Kitten

Ducetius

Profitable Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 pm
♪ ♩ ♫ ♬My life is like a video game, Trying hard to beat the stage. All while I am still collecting coins.

Hey everyone I'm new :3

You all can call me Caleb.
I'm 23
Living in the sunshine state
Claimed by RynDraik <3
I'm also a Therian.

My Fursona:
Name: Ducetius Banis
Species: Dire Wolf/Husky mix
Color of fur: Mostly white with some black
Height: 6'2"
Eye Color: Green
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
User Image

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start. ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am
gaia_nitemareright

Koniichiwa~
I'm DragonMistress but you can call me either Dragon or Mistress.
I'm 23 and will be turning 24 come Monday!
My fursona's name is Tenshi! He is a wolf-tiger hybrid
Well, that's all for now. Seey you later! Syonara~

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm
Name: Brennavin Ravenscroft
Height: 6'5"
Weight: Classified.
Body Type: Fit & Muscular
Species: Skunk
Highest Degree of Education: College
Living Arrangement: Lives Alone in Apartment
Orientation: Gay
Preference: Dominant
Mate: Single
Birthday: October 31
Star Sign: Scorpio

Likes: Drawing. Art. Music. Food. Working Out. Beach. Snow. Rollerblading. Friends. Volleyball. Thunder Storms.

Dislikes: Bourbon. Wine. Lazy People. Rude Customers. Liars. Diets. Pills.

Favorite food: Lasagna
Favorite drink: Puckers; Sour Apple Sass (Vodka)
Favorite location: Beach
Favorite weather: Winter
Favorite color: Light Blue

Least liked food: Fish
Least liked drink: Tea
Least liked location: Dessert like Areas.
Least liked weather: None

About: Brennavin is a very open-minded. Nothing really seems to surprise this skunk these days. he currently works a full shifted week but always has time for his friends and fun time. The Skunk is very open with who he is a furry. Nothing anyone says against him bothers him anymore. All the abuse and constant name-calling had made him into who he is today. Very appreciated of himself and where he is in life.

Biography: This skunk has had a normal life. He grew up in a middle class family house hold. As an only child, he was spoiled but at the same time he didn't like the constant attention his parents gave him for being an only child. Growing up, Brennavin had only one real friend. Maria, his best friend, had been there for him no matter what. She would never really leave his side. Always around one another made their days fly. And, constantly being called a couple made it even better. They kept one another safe from bad people that wanted to date just for a fling.

Attending high school though seemed to be a night mare for him. Coming out of the closet in 9th grade caused massive problems for him. Not just in bullying but also form the the neighbors. People he though were his 'friends' left him because of the way he chose his life. Maria though, was there for it all. She fought and stuck up for him. He is the reason who he is today.

College was simple for him. He knew what he wanted in life and went for it. Graduation at the top of his class, he moved on in life to now being the head of a major restaurant chain. He is the head Restaurant Manager of all the local locations around him.

Pictures:

Brennavin Ravenscroft
Chibi Brennavin Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

Name: Kit (Nickname: Snow)
Height: 5' 5"
Species: Fox/Wolf
Sexuality: Pansexual

Bio: A shy yet fun loving girl that enjoys the simple things in life. Even though she may have a cute exterior, she has a wild, playful side.  

JrxyHighJinx

JrxyHighJinx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 pm
Kit The Alpha
User Image

Bio: A shy yet fun loving girl that enjoys the simple things in life. Even though she may have a cute exterior, she has a wild, playful side.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Kit The Alpha
User Image

JrxyHighJinx

x-Chipper-x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 am
*shyly walks in*
Hi there, The name is Casey.
You can also refer to me as Con-Chan or Confetti.
My fursona is a Coyote. I'm new to the fandom but have always identified as a fur. I hope to meet new friends c:

22. Massfur. Female.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm
hi there my name is tony, im here to make new friends.

i have been a furry for about 5-ish years, and im proud of it.

my developed sona is a snow fox, his name is Sekushī, i think it sounds cool >.>
hes 5'10" with grayish white fur, he has paws, he has green eyes that fade into red going from top to bottom cutting right diagonally, his tail is white with light blue fading at the end, his hair is a rainbow faux hawk, he has a piercing in his left ear, he has a tendency to never wear shirts, always wearing black jeans with a chain clipped on them, he has a six pack (obviously) and he occasionally wears purple gloves, hes a bit mix-matched when it comes to colors but, i like it. his only companion at the moment is a cat named alex, he is JUST a friend.. stressed  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zefurr

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

8,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am
YO!
the names kori age 17 until Nov.1 woo! finally of legal age for da fun stuff x3
sex: male
Preference: ask me and find out wink
anywho
I have many fursonas mostly cuz i cant stay true to just one so i switch for occasions or maybe just cuz im bored, go figure. But i finally decided to make this even though ive been a member for like forever xD anyways add me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:53 pm
Hey what's up! I'm Muma! I like to go on super awesome adventures, hunting for treasure, and making mischief!

User Image [[<-- I worked hard on that picture and I am damn proud of it. Look, it's even shaded! biggrin ]]

Species: Cat and dragon, like 60/40-ish.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 121 lbs... Maybe?
Race: [[Working out the details, give me a second.]]
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral - I do what I want, mostly just 'cause I think it'll be funny.
Orientation: Not interested, ever.
Likes: Candy, the color purple, singing for no reason, playing tricks and causing trouble
Dislikes: Romance, being serious, being mistaken for a raccoon
[[Abilities, Weaknesses, and Special Items spoilered because long.]]
Abilities:
Shapeshifting- I can turn into anything I want for almost a day before I need to rest. Turning into someone or something else doesn't give me any magic powers they might have, but turning into, say, a giant monster will make me physically stronger than normal. This power is affected by my emotional state and can get out of hand if I become excited or upset.
Dream Manipulation- I can travel through the dreams of sleeping people and change them as I like. This is also affected by my mood and the nightmares I give people can range from childishly creepy to downright terrifying. Sweet dreams aren't exactly an option, though.
Shadow Wings- I have six wings I can retract when I'm not using. Since they're made of shadow, I can't fly in bright light. I could shapeshift different wings in an emergency, but it would take energy and getting used to a new set of wings.
Talented with a polearm- I'm talking like a naginata or something, not a spear and definitely not a scythe.
Weaknesses:
Dream catchers- They can prevent me from using my nightmare abilities,and more powerful ones can even turn them back on me!
Magic and enchanted weapons- My kind are naturally gifted with magic, but unfortunately susceptible to magic being used against us. But please note that there is a difference between 'enchanted' and 'blessed'. We aren't demons, blessings don't hurt us.
Unable to fly in bright light- As stated above, my wings cannot generate lift if the area is too bright.
Being sad or bored- Another racial weakness, since our energy derives from our emotions, the more alive we feel, the better off we are. This is most of the reason why I'm always making mischief.
Special Items: The crystal necklace I wear is enchanted to act as a container to store my clothes in so they don't get left behind when I become something small or destroyed when I become big.
I have a pocket on the front of my clothes that acts kind of like a bag of holding. It is however, not a bag of holding, and I have space for about 20 different items.

muma-kitty

Feline Shapeshifter

22,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 pm
Hey guys! Long time no see! Haven't been on Gaia in a LOOOOONNNNG time and thought I'd update this as a lot has changed and it's almost like i'm new anyways sweatdrop

Soooo lets begin~!

Quote:
A quick note: Lunea's personality and that of my own IRL are the same and there are a few things I'm leaving out of this. If you want to know more just ask me.

Quote:
~Name: Lunea. Pronounced "Loon-aye"
~Species: Shnolf. A snow leopard wolf hybrid
~Age:18
~Gender: Physically female, but is bi-gender so goes between male and female.
~Prefference: Bi. No lean, I like men and woman equally but I'm not pan.
~Appearance as anthro: Medium height and average build. Predominately grey with a white belly that extends a bit over chest and down onto her inner thighs. She has a long extra pooffy tail that has a thick, lime green, stripe going down the top of it with it being "capped" on the end with green also. The bottom half is white with FIVE grey stripes. Lunea has magenta eyes and white hair. She has long bangs that are green as well as the back side of her hair being tipped in the same green. A light pink nose sits on her face. Often wears light/sky blue to complement her lighter colours. Always wearing either a light/sky blue collar or bandana around her neck, the collar having a gold clasp on the front. She has a green stripe down her back leading to her tail. She has dark grey rosettes(leopard spots) but can be drawn with out. Her ears and paws are tipped in green as well.

User Image

~As feral: Essentially the same, but on all fours with a build more closely resembling that of a snow leopard. Her hair becomes more of a tuft of fur with a green tip to it.

User Image

~Personality: Nothing to marvel at. Can be timid and shy at times, but furious and angry at others. She gets her anger from her wolfish side but her calm and cool timidness from the snow leopard. Anger aside she can be one of the nicest furs you'll meet and will do anything for those she loves. But her kindness can be a downfall.
~Likes: OMG MINECRAFT AAAAHHHH!!! And other video games. She especially likes horror. As far as movies and tv goes she as tendency to stick to horror or cartoons. She has a tendency to find deer of either gender very attractive. Especially femmy deer.
~Dislikes: Too many to list.

Alrighty guys! That is all for now. Got questions or want to know more, let me know.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff