Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ApocalypseReinWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm
Hey there I am Nyku, I have been a member of this guild for quite a bit now I've been in the furry fandom for 10+years now and I'm not exactly as active as I have wanted to be and Now that I have more time open to me IRL I want to become more active in this guild. So expect to see me a lot more around the forums : D

________________My Fursona profile____________________

Name: Nyku Ferreos Wolf, Angelo, NiKu
Species: Canis lupus arctos((Arctic wolf))
Fur color: White 3 streaks of black on the length of the back
Height: 5'11
Eye Color: Windex blue
Sexual orientation: Straight
Mate: None
Likes: Animal lover ((Needed to be said?)), Furmaniac , Surfing, music: Rythem, horror thrashing, dance, punk rock, ska, grindcore, Dubstep, house, Metal, Classic rock, Rock, Alternative rock. traveling, ANY!! kind of anime, snow, dancing, climbing, humping, tequila, wine, goofing off, tatttoos, piercings, singing, sex, open minded, absinthe, biting and being bitten, Surfing, Weed, Ganja, Pothead, Did I mention Weed?
Dislikes: Not many things besides the general population of the USA any and all goods, advertisements or ignorant people, rap hip hop R&B fake a** non deserving of worship and life Hollywood/TV stars Other than that though not much else
Appearance: Medium height, Athletic build, Surfer attire shorts muscle shirts chucks((low tops)), four gauges((two being size 0 two being 2s)), two tongue piercing, two vertical industrial, three cartilage piercing on each ear.
Fursona pic: User ImageNyku  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:09 pm
Oh rawrz everyone!! cat_4laugh =D

Thanks for letting me into the guild! =D
Im back to gaia after a very very very long time and with a new account.. it's surprising to see how much things have changed around here cat_sweatdrop

Anywaaay!
My name is Glitch! or Leito, or both or whatever(?)

And I'm a scholf! (Pic pending just waiting on mah first commish)

So yeah! I hope to meet many new furriends around here 4laugh

So... I never know what to say here... *ahem* well, I'll go ahead and paste some info my (ic) self from my fursona's description!

----------Happy Division Line-----------

Leito "Gl1tch". The Scholf (Snow leopard + Wolf)

>> "What if I told you this isn't real?"<<

Out of the corner of your eye, you could swear there's something wrong with the scholf's fur when he moves, as if it was... glitchy.
However, when your eyes set on him, everything seems normal.
Body Type Ref
Clothing Ref

[Concept Description]
- Getting Started.
Let me tell you a bit about Gl1tch. He's... not from around here. The idea is simple if you saw the movie "13th floor" though it's also related to Matrix and Reboot, in a way.
As an experienced hacker, Leito worked on a personal project that would allow him to temporarily download his conscious mind into a popular Massive Multiplayer Online Environment known as the Metaverse. If successful, it would allow him to enter the Virtual World everyone played through a user interface in the same way we perceive the world around us... Except, of course, it wasn't.
Somewhere in the middle of an early test the software glitched during the download process, capturing Leito's mind inside his existing Avatar... Gl1tch.

- Taking the Red Pill.
Although he is not able to tell time inside the Metaverse, it seems he has been trapped inside for several years; if it wasn't for a small set of weird meta-game skills and his fuzzy memories, he probably would have already convinced himself it was all a dream and the "real world" never actually existed.
He is, as far as he knows, the only avatar conscious of their digital existence, and as such he is unable to talk about the topic without being thought crazy. As a general effect, he has learned to shut up.
Think about it this way: Everyfur inside the Metaverse believes/knows their own existence is real and is completely unaware of being a controlled extension of someone's typing. Each character is the typed thoughts of everything it's RL user writes. You probably wouldn't believe someone who says you're not really yourself but the extension of someone else's mind, right?

- Analogy of Faith.
So, RP wise, what does this mean?
Well, of course it means Gl1tch is a "handicapped" meta character. This comes in three flavors:
1) "The Glitch Effect". Due to his condition, there is an existing glitch in the code of... Gl1tch. It's not a big deal but it means there's something weird to his shape when looked through the corner of one's eye. If he is ever standing or moving in your peripheral vision (That side point where you can't tell shapes apart) his shape glitches the way a computer screen would. Of course, being a rather quick blurred vision you might not even notice it, or credit your imagination. After all, he's not a hologram, right?
The glitch effect can be seen at two other times. First, whenever he is running a tad too fast, he MIGHT glitch in plain view, although the movement makes it too unclear to really tell. And second, in the rare occasion that his life/code is in imminent danger, a safety glitch (Actually a bug leftover from the original bug that trapped him) will move his body to a safe position, without giving the scholf any knowledge of it happening (Think about wreck it Ralph's glitch). He is not aware of this glitch. He can't see it, and will never be able to know about it.
However, his fur does look a bit funny/fuzzy when he shakes it quickly; it doesn't look normal, but neither does it look unnatural.

2) "Billboard". One of the few abilities that help him stay insane. With a voice activated HUD in his eye, he is able to access one of his old Metaverse hacks. By whispering "Billboard" to himself he is able to tell the name, species and gender and general position of everyfur in a room. The HUD's print looks mostly like this:
---- Billboard
Alan H. - Husky - M - ->
Sandy G. - Tabby Cat - F - <-
Robert W. - Gryphon - H - <-
----
The visual appears only to him for a few seconds and fades out, it must be voice activated by himself and has a cool down time of a minute before it can be called again.

3) "Got a Prompt yet?". By focusing the energy of his avatar into his HUD, Gl1tch is able to get a prompt ($ / shell access. If you don't know what that means... think about the place where coders type in an Operating System). This also means that while doing such thing his body is left immobile, usually flopping to the bed/floor/seat or whatever is below him. However, such coding access is fairly limited, allowing the hybrid to look up certain information about the system itself (never about the characters) like, dream map view, finding hidden rooms, getting access to private places, etc. In strict theory with this ability he could code things that would appear physically in the Metaverse... Except the short memory nature of his character makes it impossible to save any written code for over an hour, effectively making any attempt to code anything dangerous or complex completely impossible. For example, he is able to render a few chains or cuffs, some knives that will disappear in due time; but he would not have enough time to render a car, fire arms, etc.
When the case is that someone witnesses this actions, the perception of them is usually linked to a magical source. AKA: Other furs would understand this as some sort of magic ability.

gl1tchz

Interesting Hunter

fancyfire66

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:31 pm

gaia_angelleft Hi, everyone! gaia_angelright
You can call me Fance (better than Fancy, I guess? lol) and I'm a curious new member! New to furries in general and know very little about it!
My only animal related item is Toxic Kitty, which you may occasionally see me in, although I don't really see myself as a cat. I feel like more of a dog...
Pleased to be a part of this new guild! I hope to make a lot new friends!
heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 pm
fancyfire66

gaia_angelleft Hi, everyone! gaia_angelright
You can call me Fance (better than Fancy, I guess? lol) and I'm a curious new member! New to furries in general and know very little about it!
My only animal related item is Toxic Kitty, which you may occasionally see me in, although I don't really see myself as a cat. I feel like more of a dog...
Pleased to be a part of this new guild! I hope to make a lot new friends!
heart

So... this is my first time joining a guild and is it supposed to be this much of a... ghost town..? sweatdrop

fancyfire66

Distinct Hunter

Bullet Bang Gunsberg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 pm
Hi. I'm re-introducing myself. Been gone a while and have returned.
I'm a shape shifter furry but lean more towards bunnies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:20 pm
Omg these intros are long! Mines gins be short 😂

I'm a male, 24, gay.

Fursona, usually tiger, tall & built etc.

Of you'd like to talk send me a pm I won't bite. That's it! sweatdrop  

xKonoex

Demonic Associate

Queen of Memories

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:33 pm
My name is Jessica. I am an unemployed college student. I am very friendly so feel free to send me a PM or profile comment. I enjoy writing and drawing. I have been in the furry community within the last... 3 years. I love creating and talking about my furry characters!

I have several furry OCs but my fursona is a female European badger that goes by the name of Serenity. Recently I created an alternate fursona which is a male serval that goes by the name of Cecil.

This is Serenity  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 pm
Greeting and salutations! I have been in the fandom for over 10 years on and off activly. I am looking for more people to RP, game, or simply chat with! I have plenty of ways for someone to contact me so if you are looking for other outlets as well, just let me know. Until then!

Name: Rurik Church Carpenter (Ruru)
Height: 5'10"
Sex: Male
Orientation: Demisexual - Bi
Species: Half britannia petite rabbit, half torch key raccoon
Fur color: Primarily a pale green with darker green markings
Eye Color: Deep violet
Other info: All fleshy bits (Paw pads, nose, ect, ect) are deep purple, even his blush is a shade of purple rather than red. Has both the bucked teeth of a rabbit and the canines of a raccoon
Appearance: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cd75v7&s=8 Pic is still in the works at this time, feel free to ask and I will update as needed.

I will try my best to be active in the guild when I can. To anyone, and everyone. Feel free to contact me for any sort of RP, gaming, or just simple chatting, I look forward to making some new furriends! Thank you all for your time. -wags-  

perfect_reject

Tipsy Reveler

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:34 pm
perfect_reject
Greeting and salutations! I have been in the fandom for over 10 years on and off activly. I am looking for more people to RP, game, or simply chat with! I have plenty of ways for someone to contact me so if you are looking for other outlets as well, just let me know. Until then!

Other info: All fleshy bits (Paw pads, nose, ect, ect) are deep purple, even his blush is a shade of purple rather than red. Has both the bucked teeth of a rabbit and the canines of a raccoon
Appearance: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cd75v7&s=8 Pic is still in the works at this time, feel free to ask and I will update as needed.

I will try my best to be active in the guild when I can. To anyone, and everyone. Feel free to contact me for any sort of RP, gaming, or just simple chatting, I look forward to making some new furriends! Thank you all for your time. -wags-
Holy guacamole thats adorable 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 pm
Lunea Shnolf
perfect_reject

Holy guacamole thats adorable 4laugh

Hehe! Thankies! I will be looking through at everyone elses when I get the chance.  

perfect_reject

Tipsy Reveler

Pwason

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:28 am
Aloha! And thanks for allowing me to become part of the guild! My name is Ratastrophic, feel free to call me Rat for short. I'm 26 years old and have been on gaia for quite some time now. Just recently started delving into the furry scene thanks to a friend I made on another site, and I think it's pretty cool. I've yet to create a persona for myself, but plan on making one soon. I'm digging the look of my current avatar so I think I'll base it around that. Something of a a sloth/rat/turtle hybrid. Sort of reminds me of the Mock Turtle from Alice in Wonderland if he were psychotic and had robot legs. Kinda weird, I know. I'm pretty weird myself sometimes. Anyways.... feel free to message me, anyone. I'm always game for making new friends. And I'm sure you will all see me around the guild.
pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 pm
hi im new here  

MalikVelkari

Fuzzy Pup

9,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:16 pm
Hello there! I'm new here c:
You can call me Luna or Snowstorm (my fursona), either is fine c:

I am an anthropomorpich fox with snow white fur and jet black (sorta emo looking) hair. She has sapphire colored eyes and a tattoo of a pink heart under her right eye.
I enjoying roleplaying with my fursona and drawing. It's mostly sketching right now but I'm learning how to use my tablet to do digital art.
I've been on gaia for quite some time now and I'm not exactly sure how I missed this guild xD
Feel free to message me c: I do commissions for free at the moment since I'm bored and none of it's digital xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 pm
Name: Crescent
Species: fence fox
Fur Color: black and white
Height: 5'10
Eye Color: blue
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Mate: none

Likes: hanging with my furry friends, riding horses, drinking, smoking, and having fun

Dislikes: rude people.  

olbird5111111

The Meek One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:03 pm
Hiya. 3nodding So glad to be here!

While I've had animal fursonas since I was very little, I'm quite new to the Furry community. Now I'm looking for a place to fit in. <3 I'm a newb when it comes to the vast online community sweatdrop But I've found a number of awesome, supportive groups who gave me warm welcomes already. Furries are the nicest! heart

My fursona is a white hybrid Canada Lynx with pink accents throughout her fur. Kandi's the name. heart I have somewhat of an alternate fursona as well who has been called Meek, an arctic hare with similar fur patterns. Kandi seems to do most of the talking, singing, dancing... but Meek is essentially my heart. <3

Excited to meet with everybody.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces