Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"i guess i'll go out and get some food then." she mumbled, chewing on her lip a bit. "and then i'll probably have to fix the garden."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm
Pure T0rture

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Chaos reminded. She could do whatever she wanted, he gave her that much freedom just as long as she was within the shadows and thus his sight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"but we're almost out of food" she frowned, shaking her head. "besides, it'll give me something to do." she smiled, twiddling her fingers happily.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Despite being able to keep watch on her through great distances, Chaos couldn't help but still be worried for her well-being. Eventually he caved in and nodded at her. "If that's what you truly want." he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

"thanks!" she smiled, hugging him for a second before she pulled away. "um.... is there anything you want me to grab while i'm out?" she asked, knowing he occasionally liked to have something different from their ususal meals.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"Actually..." he murmured and looked away. Since his mask was removed, the soft blush against his cheeks were visible. "I've gained a craving for cinnamon rolls. If you wouldn't mind...?" Things he enjoyed very much were baked goods. The warmth and sugary harmony between the two always helped him in times of stress. In fact, he started liking them after staying in that inn with Cybil years ago.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Awesome nerd
>x> should someone show up while cybil's out...?

grinning happily, the little girl nodded. "okay!" she hummed, bouncing off of the small step stool as she grabbed her shawl off the counter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 pm
Pure T0rture
Like who?

Waving the girl off, Chaos finally let his eyelids droop and let out a soft yawn. He'd be sure to rest up before departing to the Doors once more.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:35 pm
Awesome nerd
idk pick someone?

stepping outside, the child smiled as she headed down the street, waving to the people who greeted her. stopping in at the grocer's, she sighed and began picking up the items she'd need to make meals for the week, placing them into her basket.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 pm
Pure T0rture
He's the only one I could think of that was alive in the 1700's :0

"Hey, watch where you're going, kid." growled a tall man in a navy blue coat that went well with his dark red hair. He sneered at Cybil as she neared, though he didn't seem like the type to be in a market like this. If anything he looked like one of the ruffians from Cybil's old pub.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd
amy-geddon?

"excuse me, but i don't believe i was in your way." Cybil mumbled as she watched him walking away. "if anything, i was perfectly out of your way, so i don't see the reason for you to say such things." she murmured, continuing to pick up fruits and other such items as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 pm
Pure T0rture
Yup

Gritting his teeth by the pompous attitude given to him, the man reached out and hit her basket, causing all its contents to fall to the ground. Child abuse a common thing, no one bat an eye at the two. "Stupid brat, watch your manners." the redhead seethed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd
this is gonna be fun~

Frowning more when he made her food fall to the ground, Cybil quickly going to pick everything up. "s-sorry"

"oh, don't apologize to this guy!" a voice purred from behind the redhead as a young woman in rags started to help Cybil pick up her food. "save your apologies for a person who's actually worth it." she grinned, winking at the child.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm
Pure T0rture
xD

"Oh? And who the hell are you to talk about worth, kid?" the redhead sneered over his shoulder at the woman. "Stick to begging on the streets, piece of filth!" he snarled and spat at her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 pm
Awesome nerd
lol bet you can't guess who?

Frowning more, Cybil stood and crossed her arms. She opened her mouth to speak, only to have the woman stop her with a finger to her lips.

The woman only smiled at him and rolled her eyes as she stood up, brushing some dirt off her tattered skirt. "filth am i? well, i'm sorry you see me that way, Armageddon." she sighed and shook her head, her black ringlets falling into her pale face only to bounce back to where they belonged.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games