Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha shook his head and extended his legs out, slouching. "I... I'm just saying it as a precaution, Carpo..." he growled, "Rene, come back and stay close to us... Pan is.. gone...." he muttered tirelessly, anxious about what may happen next. " Carpo.. are you mad with me?" he asked, referring to when he gave Pan up... none of this fair.. then again, it probably never was.

Pan winced at the doctors words and then his needle. Something began twisting at the sight of his own blood being taken. "But, I know what's out there.. I've seen it... and I want to live out there... " he muttered, it more sounding like a low growl now as the muzzle worked well. He shut his eyes and didn't want to listen, he didn't want to see the clarity of this encrazed man's point! It wasn't fair. Pan's muscles tensed and his pulse rate quickened, it was noticed on the beeping monitors.

When the doctor gave the blood sample to another, something happened. Pan blacked out and just sat there upright. A man pushed the doctor a bit, just to see if he could be woken up and also to hold him in place. But just then, as quick as a flash. His eyes snapped open and Pan the man's hand crushed it with his palm! The color of his eyes were red as blood. The man behind Pan was toppled over from the pain alone. A different voice bellowed out the doctor's lips. " Very well then, professor... Tell me.. what am I afraid of...?" he asked as he got up and slowly approached the man with his clipboard. Pan cracked his neck as he muscles and joints popped and cracked into a different sort of shape. The white haired males' were more defined and his ears were pointed, his arms and legs shifted into completely foreign place. They were more forward and positioned much like animal that runs on four legs instead of two. His hands twitched as they grew into claws.

"Cause.. from the look of your face... you look awfully afraid of me...." he hissed and ripped the muzzle off, tearing it to shreds, a toothy, sharp grin underneath as the monitoring wires began to fall and pop off. This creature before him, certainly wasn't Pan anymore. A guard stepped up from the distance and fired two warning shots into Pan's leg, but nothing happened. Some blood spilled out but that was all. It did nothing to slow Pan from taking that scientist by the throat and lifting him up high in the air an alarm sounding off now.

"I hope, that this ... is what you wanted.." he growled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 am
Watching the man rip apart his restraints and muzzle filled the scientist with fear, but at the same time a sly grin of satisfaction appeared on his lips. He had hoped to see this side of him, despite having been warned not to awaken it and here he was right in front of him. As he walked, the man studied him, seeming unphased as he injured a nearby scientist and pulled his monitoring wires off. It was magnificent, truly magnificent. Sure he was frightened now, but the interest trumped it all..

As he was raised, he almost chuckled, or well he would've if it wasn't so hard to breathe. "Your fear is of your loved ones being taken away," he choked out as he struggled for breath," and if you feel as though that is wrong.. I'll gladly show you why it's the case."

Raising his wrist, he coughed into a speaker watch of sort a deadly smiled on his gasping lips. "The redhead. Remove him from the cell. Remove him from existence," he breathed into the watch, just for an affirmative to be declared over the watch. The man off course could not hear it, the life of his having been squeezed away.

---

Rene scooted back towards Alpha as commanded, a bit of sad French muttering coming from him as he did so. Meanwhile across the room, Carpo sat, sighing a bit at Alpha's words. "He's not gone....They won't dispose of him. And yes I am.. I loved him Alpha.. He held a special place in my heart. But.. he's not gone.. and I care for you too.. so my anger won't last long," he responded just to hear the door open and see quite a few men enter. Wordlessly they strode over to him and picked him up from his spot on the grounded. Roughly and forcefully they pulled him from the room before any of the three could really understand what was happening.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha was quiet now. To hear Carpo say that so bluntly made him understand just how much Carpo was probably upset right now. Suddenly the door swung open and guards marched over to Carpo, Alpha took action and managed to trip over one but they pinned the larger male to the ground and shoved his face to the ground."GH! What the hell is going on?!" Alpha shouted.

The creature holding the professor's life in his clutches cackled. "Hehehe... now I get it.. you've been dying to see me. And although you may have a point, Pan would care about the others.. but I'm not Pan.." The deadly warrior's eyes grew blacker as he drew the man in the white lab coat in closer to whisper in his ear. "But the funny thing is, I'm not going to be responsible.. for anyone's death... thats all on you ...rrr.." he growled as guards gathered at the exit way, but with a terrifying grin.

Gunshots fired as he yanked the professor's body in front of him and used him as a shield to push through. Pan's reflexes were triple the speed they were before and his strength was unmatched! He erupted through the bodies and each guard ended up getting shot by another's poor aim to hit the monster. Pan's words were now gone as the life and color in his eyes were replaced with animalistic rage! The white padded rooms were stained in red very quickly as the creature erupted in fury! Guards shot at it to no avail and some began to panic, the red siren lights didn't help with them with their aim.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:49 pm
"We're removing Carpo. Lab tech's orders," the man responded, keeping him pinned down while another kept Rene back. They were kept this way, in their uncomfortable positions as Carpo was dragging out kicking and biting at his assailants who hit him him until he went limp and they could easier carry him. He had no way out, no way to free himself and his head spun. What did they want with him? Why were they changing things up? Had something happened? He couldn't figure it out. All he knew was they were dragging him farther and farther down a dimly lit hall. Approaching a room, they paused and muttered something to themselves. Something along the lies of "I hope this works.."

They then proceeded to shove him inside before slamming the door and turning the multiple heavy duty locks on it so quickly it sounded like the clicking of a stalling engine. Staring at the door for a moment, he focused on that before hearing a noise. It was at this moment that he finally saw the room he was placed in. It was white, or rather it had been. Now it was instead soaked with red, likely from the blood of the bodies scattered on the floor. And among them was Pan splattered red from the blood. It was rather reminescent of the roses in a story he'd read.. what was it called again...? He couldn't remember, nor did he try to hard to do so. He was just so relieved, to see Pan in one piece.

Stepping forward towards him, his step was the first sound that had alerted Pan of his presence... And when he turned to look at him, well, Carpo froze... "P-Pan?"

TenTenPrincess23

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
"We're removing Carpo. Lab tech's orders," the man responded, keeping him pinned down while another kept Rene back. They were kept this way, in their uncomfortable positions as Carpo was dragging out kicking and biting at his assailants who hit him him until he went limp and they could easier carry him. He had no way out, no way to free himself and his head spun. What did they want with him? Why were they changing things up? Had something happened?

[[[what's this mean "
Bullets suddenly hit the guards surrounding the small group of rebels as the creature moved forward and tried finding a break through security. "]]

[[Uh it means that Pan managed to dash through and find the three rebels' (Rene, Carpo, etc.) chamber and because guards were missing Pan they accidently shot the guards surrounding carpo and now Pan is insane and trying to find a way to escape from the downstairs..sorry,I wasn't very clear. If thats too much, I could try to tone it down ^ ^']]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

[[it is a bit much. you need to give the rebels a chance to process everything and having every single guard get shot is a bit too convenient]]

[[Fair enough ^ ^I'll edit it then ^^]]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan's hair was no longer white. Although traces could be seen, it was covered in a deep dark hue of red. A deep snarl echoed in the room as the creature crouched on all fours and approached Carpo slowly. An evil grin appeared over this new creature's lips. "... you.." it bellowed and prowled around the red head.

The animalistic rage from before had, surprisingly, calmed down to a toying sort of prowl. "You're the little hacker that plagues my mind. " A laying guard twitched and attempted to reach for his gun, only to have his throat ripped out by Pan's bare claws. "Are you shocked? Surprised? .....Scared? Don't get too excited. I don't think your little ol' heart can take it...hehe...natural born.." it hissed its taunt at Carpo. " Pan isn't here anymore... would I be good enough for you? " he grinned, giving a sadistically happy glare. Bloody footprints were left as this Pan moved around Carpo, his hands covered in blood. The monster's eyes watched Carpo so closely, he could see every hair stand up on end. Every breath he took, was calculated and the creature could sniff the air and licked his lips. "You're a special case, Carpo... just ..like..me.." he snarled, baring his teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:09 am
Carpo was in shock at the sight that befell him. Pan looked different, odd, animalistic. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen and honestly.. he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. The blood didn't bother him, nor did the murder of the man on the ground, or the toying words. They were things he was used to and certainly not any worse than what he'd recently endured. They just weren't.. Pan. It was as if he'd become a completely different person.. a different thing....

Either way, Carpo did not shake or tremble. He just stood there, cuffs still partially cutting off his circulation and still a bit dazed from the shocks and punches. Taking a deep breath, he watch the man circle him, looking him over as if he were a toy to be played with.. "I'm not.. afraid, just confused," he said, deciding to stick with honesty. "I mean... If you are not Pan.... then what are you?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:13 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Boy.. for a couple that certainly cares about each other so much, you certainly don't know a lot about Pan, little hacker..." he was on all fours and walked over to the bloodied computer. " You seem tired...not feeling very well?" he asked.

Chuckling, this Pan marched beside Carpo and pushed him over, taking the cuffs on the red-head's wrists and crushing them with his own hands, hopefully not harming Carpo in the process. "I'm what you call; This society's Magnum Opus... I am their...'perfect soldier'..." he straddled over the other man and licked his neck. " I'm just stuck with Pan's body... though, I don't much like to use his name... Pan is the name of a little fool of a weakling..." he huffed in Carpo's ear, making sure to keep his attention. His palms on either side of the man's head, pinning him to the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Gasping as he was pushed to the ground, he nearly panicked for a moment, nearly went to scramble away. He stopped himself though, instead forcing himself to stay put as the man crawled over him and removed his cuffs from his wrists. Once free, his hands fell, still numb and cold. Moving them to his sides, he carefully tucked them into his sleeves, trying to resist the urge to merely warm them in the red liquid on the ground rather than deal with the pain.

Above him, the man chuckled and began to explain himself and what he was. It didn't much make sense to him though.. In all his years of hacking, he could never remember such a term popping up nor such a program. Why had they done such a thing as this, had it maybe been an accident or-

"Ah..," Carpo gasped as the unexpected lick brought his mind back to focus and looked up to the nude man above him. "Well, if you don't want me to call you Pan.. then what am I to call you?'  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:34 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

On top of the man and with his jagged teeth so close to Carpo's throat, the red head seemed vulnerable. When he asked for what name this Pan should be called, he grinned. As if the words what he wanted to hear. He leaned down and whispered in Carpo's ear. "You can use this body to keep warm... " and then, with out warning, the monster pierced his sharp jaws into the electric collar around his neck. But he didn't rip it off. No, instead he only shredded a piece off. A certain piece of which that looked like microphone..? Some how, this creature remembered when Carpo pushed Pan away from getting electrocuted.

The monster sat up and looked over in all the corners. Growling, he saw two video cameras and so he leapt up and tore each of them out, limiting wny outside sources from possibly hearing. He returned to Carpo's and began taking his scent vigorously. A low laugh echoed in his throat as he felt up the smaller man. "'You want the code..? Because that's my name..." He pulled up to see if Carpo would have a reaction.

"Yes, My sexy little hacker.... I am the rabbit with the code these freaks are
Looking for..." He announced with a small hint of pride as he grinned a toothy grin again. The monster's hands carefully explored his cold body, as if something else was just checking on Carpo. But with the persona of the demon creature before,' it seemed unlikely that Pan would return anytime soon on his own. He nibbled the hacker's ear lobe, and proceeded to get ready to claim the man as his own, although he had yet to do something in order to break out,
"T.R. #15d.2475P ... T, R, stands for,'test rabbit...." He whispered seductively into the Redhead's ear. " things might start to making sense, hacker..." He moaned,'pointing to the computer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:30 am
TenTenPrincess23

"W-what? Ah!"

Those were the last words the receiving end of that microphone would hear, as Carpo flinched in response to the sudden violent tearing near his neck. Closing his eyes, he expected the worst, only to feel, well, nothing. He didn't harm him.. didn't hurt him in the least. Peeking his eyes open, he looked up to see the man crush a microphone of some sort before tossing it to the side. He then proceeded to head over and tear out both of the cameras, cutting off reception from there too. As he did so, Carpo started to push himself up in a sitting position, only to get pushed back down as he returned.

Freckled cheeks turned pink as the man smelled him and started feeling him up, still close to his ear, speaking words to him. Green orbs darted away as he did so, only to dart back at his revelation that the code was his name. At those words, he looked at him critically as if trying to gauge whether or not to believe him or not. After all, if that was the case.. well Pan surely would've told him such a thing wouldn't he have or did the man not know himself.

Staring up to him, he cringed as the man touched his shoulder, a shooting pain sent through it from when he'd been shot. Wiggling away from the touch, he frowned at the man, only to hear him chuckle and move close to him once more.

At the nibble, he gasped once more and squirmed a bit more, becoming more and more uncomfortable as he continued. And then that whisper... the code. The man looked over to the computer he pointed to... "Will it be hard to access," he asked, still looking over to the computer despite the fact that the man still hovered above him...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:15 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Only if you're fast enough"

For something so menacing and frightening to look at, TR15d was being surprisingly cooperative. As if he wanted Carpo to know, since they were both technically experiments. "You have 20 minutes before the power shuts off down here to break through two heavy security locks to access files and everything you'd need for proof. If you do it right, then you'd probably get a special surprise..." he added.

He slid off of Carpo and would stand close behind him when they'd be by the computer. "Hmm... my older brother is the one that these silly men are chasing after upstairs...about 25 years ago, the professor that came up with me, was told to put the code inside my brother... but he chose to drill it in my memory... not Pan's... What I didn't expect was how good your boy friend was at suppressing things.. until they killed his friend that is.." he confessed to the shorter male.

He leaned in close and watched Carpo on the keyboard. If Carpo did everything correctly, then he'd see a video of an old man placing a white rabbit in an out dated looking machine and then after a flash of light frantically emerging with a sleeping albino child. "Do you hate me now?" he smiled. "Knowing that I'm the reason these people killed your comrades... that if you never took him in, then none of this would have happened...? You could probably kill me ya know...." he cooed viciously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Twenty minutes? Twenty minutes would be a perfect amount of time. Rushing to the computer, he typed away at it, going through the security walls, skillfully and quickly. Eventually, after breaking into it, he came upon a video. It was an odd thing, almost like a magic trick.. If what TR said was true though, that wasn't the case. No.. that was Pan.. somehow having been transformed from a rabbit to what he now was. Crinkling his nose some at this, he played the video once more before turning to look to the man before him..

"No.. No I don't hate you, nor do I hate Pan. It wasn't Pan's fault.. He didn't know any better he-," he stopped talking as suddenly, as was predicted, the power went out around them all the lighting and computing systems shutting down.. leaving them in the dark..

"Now what..?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games