Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 am
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red

Today's Score: 3 + 2
Total Score: ( day one 18 ) ( day two 2 ) ( day three 0 ) ( day four 5 ) = 20

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:41 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 2 + 3
Total Score: ( day one 18 ) ( day two 2 ) ( day three 0 ) ( day four 8 ) = 20

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:47 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 2 + 3 + 4
Total Score: ( day one 18 ) ( day two 2 ) ( day three 0 ) ( day four 12 ) = 20

Doutei rolled 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 am
VOID ROLLED 0d4 INSTEAD OF 1d4 LIKE A MORON  

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:29 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 3 + 2 + 3 + 4
Total Score: ( day one 18 ) ( day two 2 ) ( day three 0 ) ( day four 12 ) = 32

She didn't want to chicken out this time. Walking straight toward the fireworks, Tevini began to arrange a bouquet of them. The more she thought about the bright exploding lights, the more she felt charmed by them. What had started off scary was becoming familiar to her. They made her hear a whoosh of electric notes. The glimmer of metal. She could feel vibrations burst through the air, enveloping her. It was odd to find the sensation comfortable, something alien that had become dear to her. As she set the fuse off, she stepped back and watched the sparks begin. Craning her neck back to watch them raise higher, she smiled as she thought to herself how pretty.

It was like stars bursting into existence.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:48 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My choices for today:[please choose 2] C, F

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: -2
Tincture Score: -1
Deportment Score: -1

"Sure, I can help." Cerpin raised an eyebrow as he looked over the curvy yellowblood that had approached him. She lifted her hair out of the way and his hands instantly got started, grabbing the machine and running it across her skin. Once he was finished, he gave it a light rub to soothe the muscles afterwards. She was a stunner, there was no way he wasn't going to try and cop a feel.

"You've got to help me too though." The next round of enhancements appeared to be decorations and he grabbed a brush and bottle of paint. He was going to highly the appealing parts of his body with them and it seemed more fun to have a pretty girl draw arrows down his abs than to do it himself.

This Bloodfest was turning out ******** awesome. In more ways than one.

Doutei

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 am
xxHivestuck

My name is: Flydra Dromen
My team is: Teal

Today's Score: 4
Total Score: 43

rolling  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 am
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 4 + 4

rolling  

Yamashii

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 am
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 4 + 4 + 4

rolling  
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:56 am
xxHivestuck

Today's Score: 4 + 4 + 4 + 2

rolling  

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 4 + 4 + 4 + 2 = 12
Total Score: 55

One, two, purple, blue. Sparkle, shine, wavy line. Flydra squatted in front of her beautiful display and finished putting together the fuse that would light them all off on the correct timers. She had spent a little less time setting up today but more time planning and it was hopefully going to pay off. She had no idea if there was a prize for this or not but that wasn't why she was doing it. The doctor just wanted to try and make the most effective and efficient explosives she could. They weren't really her forte, focusing more on medical research, but she needed to learn the best way to create a few crude weapons in case it would be necessary in the future.

"I hope the girls come see the finale." She lit her explosives and retreated to a hill to watch them fire up into the cozy dark sky, showering pretty colors down like rain among the stars. The only way this night could get better would be with Scorpa, Austri and Lorata at her side, giggling as they watched the fireworks while sampling some popsicles together. Maybe tomorrow...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:02 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B, F

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: -1
Tincture Score: 5
Deportment Score: 5

"Ab-solutely~" The yellowblood grinned and accepted the brush as he gestured to his abdomen. Enjoying the chance to get an up close look, the girl neglected to mention her rather rough handle on art stuff. She could have a delicate finesse when it came to... um, well, not much. Still, she wasn't about to back out of a great chance to flirt and spot her competition. The muscles on this guy said she'd better keep an eye on him! And his eye candy.

"There! Ooo check out these sparklers!" Scorpa gasped and grabbed a fistful of them. She tried to find a way to attach them to her that wouldn't conflict with the tassels she'd picked out. Immaturely, she held them at her chest and winked at her purpleblooded companion, wondering where he could attach his besides his scantily clad speedo.

"Should we... bang together?" The flirting was becoming moronic now because Scorpa was honestly so distracted by all the glitz and glam around her (as well as pretty trolls) that she'd started to forget exactly what they were here to do again.

Yamashii

Doutei

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: kaldru dajale
My team is: blue

My photo: [link to post]

My artistic vision: "A great example of trolls being good to one another! Friendliness is so much better than being mean! Um ... that's all, really."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:42 am
DAY 5: MARCH 24th. It's the LAST DAY for week-long events!

Quote:
=>RESULTS
TEENS
Day 4: Razzle Dazzle Results

A) Glitter: Put some shimmer on your shine! There's no turning back now for you or anyone who sets foot in this room. (+1 Effulgence, +2 Tincture, -2 Oleaginousness)
B) Tassels: They catch the wind off a nearby fan and you gain the visage of a majestic Alternian bird of prey. Capture that victory, you beautiful animal. (+2 Deportment, -1 Effulgence)
C) Body Paint: The wardrobe department drone is adamant that you pick up paint sealant as well. There's a haunted look in her eye. (+2 Oleaginousness, +3 Tincture)
D) Perfume: While smell isn't technically being judged for this competition, you figure it can't hurt to appeal to as many senses as possible. (-2 Deportment, +1 Oleaginousness)
E) Extra Oleaginousness of Oil: Judges wanna see a buffed body? You'll give them a buffed body. (+1 Effulgence, +3 Oleaginousness)
F) Sparklers: Thankfully the oils you're wearing happen to not be of the flammable variety. (+1 Effulgence, +1 Deportment)

KIDS
Day 4: Case the Joint Results

A) Battle Axe: This isn't all that surprising of a find. Is someone missing this?
B) Alternian Globe: This thing is really outdated... To the point where Civisect is still just labeled "Hemisect." (+1 Kid Pointz)
C) Haunch of Meat: It smells delicious, but you have no idea where this thing came from or why it was left here. Somehow it's still warm??
D) Carton of Eggs: The carton doesn't even say what kind of eggs these are...
E) Iron Maiden: A classic Alternian punishment for naughty psionic children. (+1 Kid Pointz)
F) Shark Tank: This is someone's lusus. That doesn't mean this lady looks like she has any qualms with biting your hand off if you let it get too close. (+1 Kid Pointz)
G) Chalk Board: There are some stumpy pieces of colored chalk still in the tray. Someone used one of them to draw a rude picture.
H) Ring of Fire: It's even one of those new-fangled rings of fire with a push-button ignition. (+1 Kid Pointz)

Ring of Fire + Shark Tank = Fearlessness (+3 Kid Pointz)
Alternian Globe + Chalk Board = Acumen (+3 Kid Pointz)
Battle Axe + Haunch of Meat = Brutality (+3 Kid Pointz)
Carton of Eggs + Iron Maiden = Oddity (+3 Kid Pointz)

Quote:
=>DAILY CHOICE
BODYBUFFING DAY 5
Day 5 (TEENS+)
This is it! Your last chance to make an impression on the judges. All of this prep you’ve done should determine your score, but you’ve got one last chance to make it count: The Feats of Superiority. You’re lead out onto the stage, and the audience cheers and claps for you! There are a number of props at your disposal on stage for you to show off your talents to the world. Which aspects of your personality do you decide to display?

A) Fearlessness Tzofia has unlocked the mysteries of the Fearlessness Feat of Superiority! This feat will allow you to increase or reduce your Effulgence.
B) Suppleness
C) Splendor
D) Acumen
E) Oddity
F) Brutality

Day 5 (KIDS)
As the competitors parade onto the stage, the Bloodfest crowd is pumping. It really fires you up – and what better way to make this competition the best it can be by eliciting a unified response from the crowd? This is your last chance to prove your helpfulness (or terror) to the volunteers and make as big of a mark as the shiny trolls on stage. There are a number of ways to really light this place up!

A) Spread gossip in the audience
B) Do cartwheels
C) Blow raspberries
D) Pump up the performers
E) Spread oil on the stage
F) Turn up the volume
G) Light off fireworks
H) Start a mosh pit

=>MAIN POST

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue

Today's Score: 0
Total Score: 70

Tsarzi Ameroc

If Lupos were more agreeable to Tsarzi's whims and she more openly volatile, she would gladly have him teach these drones a lesson about interfering with intellectual progress. As it were, she was feeling rather irate and if she were not as controlled as she is, she would probably stab one of them.

She hadn't even made it to setting up a mortar today, the drones had simply blocked her, claiming that the launchpad was too crowded, that there weren't enough fireworks, there was a discovery of a faulty fireworka nd now the whole batch had to be looked over. The excuses went on but they blocked Tsarzi at every turn.

Lupos watched idly, feeling a little bit of amusement at the frustration he knew his charge must be feeling, not particularly inclined to help her further dissect an activity inteded for pure fun that she was turning into a experimental study on the socialization of trolls or whatever it was she was doing.

Eventually Tsarzi slipped past the drones, but by then they really were out of fireworks for the day.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games