Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Jodan
Mood
Lovesick, embarrassed

User Image

• Illyndrathyl offered Jodan a soft smile when he looked up. He was happy to see that Jodan seemed to have calmed down from earlier. The look in his eyes was a curious one, however. Illyndrathyl did not expect to be asked to train Jodan…but he understood where it was coming from. The want to protect those around you. He understood that feeling as well. “Of course I can train you. We can start tomorrow…” Illyndrathyl offered, slowly cutting himself off as Jodan had begun to lean forward. He wasn’t sure what was happening, but…he found himself leaning in to close what little distance had remained. The kiss made Illyndrathyl’s heart skip a beat, and for a moment he wondered if this was happening at all. The moment didn’t last however, as Jodan quickly pulled away, turning his face away. Both actions left Illyndrathyl blushing and confused as he just experienced his first kiss. He blinked a couple of times, trying to call himself back from the plane of existence that his soul had ascended to whilst screaming. “I…” he began, not quite sure what he was supposed to say. But Iless’ words rang through his mind again.

”There’s no need to be sorry.” He finally collected himself, the blush remaining. “I actually…I quite enjoyed that, really.” He decided to add. “So I didn’t mind…and we can start your training tomorrow as I said before. Unless it’s too early.” Illyndrathyl said, adding the last bit quickly, not wanting to overwhelm Jodan. “And perhaps that way we may get to know each other a little more…” he suggested lightly, as he did want to know Jodan. His fears, his dreams, what he liked and disliked, he wanted to know this man entirely. He was certain now that he was experiencing love.

With a little hesitance, Illyndrathyl gently turned Jodan’s head to face him. He pulled a handkerchief from a pocket beneath his armor and gently wiped away the remains of Jodan’s tears, smiling softly again. “Would you mind if…I know it’s absurd but…” the elven man seemed to become a bit flustered as he tried to say what was on his mind. Illyndrathyl looked away, blushing still as he slowly articulated his request. “Would you mind if…I…if I kissed you again…?” he was fully embarrassed now, and he spoke quietly once more.

User Image

Out Of Character: n/a

x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama remained where he was while he was waiting for the little girl to wake up. So far it seems she got hit pretty hard to be unconscious for this long. The he heard a voice booming, shouting a single word to tell him to stop. He stood up and turned to face the Vice Captain. Hiyama's eyebrow raised when she pleaded. That expression she gave was genuine. He let out a sigh and glanced over to the young girl. He's going to have to trust her words. "I see. Though I've already used my magic to analyze who and what she is, since you felt the need to send her to me." He turned back to Aliyah. "It also seems there is something peculiar about her stuffed bunny that she has. I can feel an ominous aura around it."

It seemed for now, there won't be an issues between the tow conversing right now. After the previous night, he was grateful they could be civil. He noticed a soldier running up to her, and whispering to her ear. "Very well, for now, I will have the girl's abilities restrained with some anti-magic cuffs, so she won't be able to use her powers." He nodded as she took her leave, her footsteps echoing, until he heard it no more. Hiyama turned to the young girl, and held up a hand. With a flick of his wrist, a pair of silver cuffs appeared into his hand. Specially made cuffs that have been enchanted to seal away any magic from being used by the one wearing them. He promptly placed the cuffs around the young girl's wrists, and lifted her up into his arms, having the stuffed bunny placed on her lap. He wonder where he should leave her for now, until a nurse had run up to him.

The nurse told him about Amara being in the medical wing, having been severely injured. He could feel he sense of urgency rise up. In a flash of light, he had disappeared, only to reappear in the medical wing, with the young unconscious girl in his arms still and the nurse standing beside him. "Please take me to her." He demanded. With a nod, the nurse hurried along with Hiyama following, until they found themselves in the room Amara was in. It seems the doctors have finished what they need to do in tending to her wounds. He noticed the stitches they had finished up doing, and laid her down to rest. It would seem something has left a gash in her clothes. She'll probably have to find a different change of clothes when she's ready to leave.

He turned to one of the nurse. "Please watch this little one. I'll wait here with her until she wakes." After he spoke, he felt the castle rumbling. He could feel a powerful aura in the air, one that he was familiar with. "Horrin.... Elbrus..." He spoke through gritted teeth. The flames began to emerge around him, engulfing his body in a swirling inferno. And then the flames vanished, and Hiyama was no longer there.

The swirling mass of flames emerged outside in the courtyard of the castle, the flames fanning outward. Hiyama emerged from the flames, his staff held firmly in his hand. His eyes glared up directly at the pair that hovered in the air. So they have decided to go in for that attack. That was fine by him! It would save him the trouble of trying to find the pair of bastards! "You were foolish to think you can come here and come out victorious Horrin! I will make sure you, as well as that damned demon Elbrus, are nothing but ashes! With a surge of energy, the flames spiraled upwards, intending to trap Horrin and Elbrus in a firey twister.

My feelings: Pissed
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside / Courtyard
                                                      People I'm with: Horrin Lambell and Elbrus
                                                      Out of Care:

“Blade252”

“MasamuneMaeda”

“xCyanRushx”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Curious X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus, Zuki X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Calm X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • The purple haired girl's demeanor came off as generally soft-spoken and shy to Lacie at the moment. Her fidgeting behavior was perhaps the main reason behind Lacie's judgment, but the way she spoke seemed to further her opinion.

"Well...actually,"
    Lacie eyed the 'help wanted' sign left out front of the tavern that was now in the girl's hand. The tavern keep crossed her arms and nodded in understanding. "I came here to inquire about getting a job?"

As the girl approached, Lacie relaxed her demeanor ever so slightly, remaining in the rigid posture she had developed after centuries of practice. Her face seemed less tense, however, as her consistently furrowed eyebrows loosened into a more relaxed and raised appearance.

"I would hope you are the ones I would need to talk about it?" Lacie nodded yet again.

"I am the keeper of the tavern, Lacie Shields. So I am the one you would need to talk to about such a thing," She admitted, controlling her voice's natural influx to add more vocal emphasis than necessary. The girl seemed normal, human, and friendly. As far as Lacie felt, she seemed like a decent enough person to work at a tavern. It might require the girl to grow a bit of a thick skin and figure out how to handle more testy customers, but aside from that the job of a tavern employee didn't require much experience.

"You are till looking for help, correct?" The girl inquired, to which Lacie nodded her head again.

"I have temporary help for tonight, but I am looking for a more consistent set of employees, so yes." Lacie's voice remained consistently at the same tone.

"I don't know what you're looking for...b-but I am sure...I can be of some assistance." Lacie would be lying if she didn't admit to having a softer side for girls, particularly when it came to their determination. She let her guard down easier around women and fellow female warriors. She seemed almost enthusiastic--almost--to hear the girl's willingness. As Klonus came down and asked for a drink, to which Xago responded, allowing Lacie to remain focused on the girl at hand. Lacie grabbed the help wanted sign and placed it inside one of the bar drawers.

"Working in a tavern generally does not require previous experience. It truly only needs patience and the ability to fend for yourself and others when the crowd gets rough," She explained, her eyes drifting to the fire. The list of employees who died while on the job was longer than most would expect, but Lacie decided to take it upon herself to act as the muscle of the tavern. Defending the defenseless for an entire nation had been her job for several centuries. Decreasing the amount to simply those inside her tavern should be much easier. Even so, having employees that can fend for themselves would be a benefit on her behalf. Focusing back on the idea of hiring the young girl, Lacie looked at the two men in the room with them. "I admire your will. It says much about a person--more so than appearances ever could...This is Xago and Klonus. They are currently hired to assist me in the grand re-opening tonight. May I ask for your name?"
    User Image
    “You certainly do have a way with words, don’t you, Markus?” A chuckle escaped the deity's lips, stirring a wide grin on Markus' own face. Being a bard, it had been a part of his travels to be seen as a soothsaying diplomat or scholar. Even before, the art of being a performer for several centuries was more than enough to make him suave in diction and tone.

“I’m sure you’ve used such lines on others before.” The tone was teasing in a comfortably familiar tone. Almost as if Iless was an old friend come to banter with the egocentric Markus yet again after ages of separation. Markus simply shrugged, his beaming smile feigning innocence. It was his own way of not denying the claims of his flirtatious nature.

“As to my reason for being here…well, it’s a complicated matter. But it’s a matter of my own emotions rather than a great battle.” Markus was curious as to how Iless would continue to explain. A god of war coming to the realm for an emotionally driven conquest was something out of folklore. “I’m looking for someone. Someone to be my partner through the ages…to a god, it is foolish. But I was never known for being smart.”

Markus almost wanted to laugh at such a childish desire, though his cocked eyebrow was more than enough to explain his sentiment on such a plan. One partner? Through eternity? It sounded impossible. People change regardless of their age, especially as society evolves. Mindsets, politics, desires--they all change so often, Markus couldn't imagine adding another soul on top of that. Even so, belittling the desires of a god was still rude in his mind. While he could perhaps live forever, a god such as Iless could find a way to slaughter him so elegantly, he wouldn't know his soul had passed until the looming shadow of Death himself hugged him and greeted him as his grandson.

“We are acquainted, but perhaps we could become more so.” Now was the time for Markus to let out a laugh. Pursuing a partner for eternity was none of Markus' business, but believing he could be such a thing? Nobody on this continent or the next would even attempt such a difficult trial.

"I could not promise to be a candidate in your search for an eternal love, but perhaps tonight may suffice," Markus boldly offered. He was not a man to hide his own intentions to those who already understand the game he plays. Eternity was not his game plan, even if the strings of fate state otherwise. For now, his face looked down upon Iless' own. He was a handsome man indeed. Mortals wane in comparison to such genuinely ethereal features.

“I’ve heard of a marvelous dancer living here, I can only assume that it must be you. You have a most exquisite form." It was Iless' turn to observe Markus, bringing a sense of pride in the (relatively) young half-fae man. His performances were one of the few things Markus could gloat about in front of his parents, but for a deity to have such knowledge did more than stroke his ego.

"I see I'm not the only one who caters others with flattery, though the words of a god are perhaps more meaningful than that of a bard." Markus ruffled his locks as Iless continued to observe him. "I perform tonight at the Wood Shield Tavern. Perhaps you could grace us with your presence?" His eyes glinted with excitement, so lost in the thrills of compliments that he had completely forgotten a previous engagement he offered to a beautiful redhead.

[x]

Out Of Character: n/a
  •  
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 pm
    User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel tilted his head a bit when she said that she'd beg to differ, the tone of her voice and the way she spoke easily showed she had no faith in his idea. It bummed him out a small bit but decided to leave it be and instead change the subject "Yep! I suppose you could say you're technically the second but the first woman I interacted with attacked me just because I sniffed her to get to know her better..." he rubbed the back of his head "Though you are the first I spoke too...." he explained a bit while chuckling and that's when he remembered what she said earlier "Hey, you said you were part of a caravan, right? That's something that travels all over the place, right?" Convel would ask before looking rather excited "Tell me about the things you've seen, the people you met! You must have a lot of stories from that time, right?" he asked curiously.

MasamuneMaeda

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    《Cairalei Xilrel》

Blades252

xCyanRushx

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
    Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
    xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
    waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Cairalei watched at how easily excited he was getting, and placed her right hand over her lips to hold back an outward awwwwwe!, and instead, blushed. He was so cute! Like a puppy!!!! The elf cleared her throat to calm herself down before removing her hand from her lips, and back to the lute, lightly strumming some strings. "I was, a very long time ago....." As she allowed herself to get into the mindset of her past memories, her expression soften, a bit sad, but she was happy then too. "Many years ago, I was apart of the Daeleth, an elf tribe that keeps to the old ways of elvan lore, with out pantheons and magical properties. In the Daeleth tribe, we believed in a cast system, meaning; you were born into something such as- if your mother was a hunter, than you would be a hunter, if your parents were a smithy, than you're a smithy, and so on." She stopped strumming for only a brief moment. Remembering the tales of how she was born by her own mother. "I was born with magical properties.....and so, I was to be the next Keeper....." She stopped again, realizing he may not understand what that is. "Oh! A Keeper is the leader of the Daeleth tribe, who learns of the old traditions, and pass on teachings to the new generation, and provide protection, so on, and so forth." Cairalei clarified. She went to play the lute again but stopped realizing she was talking about herself rather tan her travels. "Anyway........I recall visiting a harbor port, where all you could smell were fish!" She exclaimed with a chuckle. "And the pirate! We, of course stayed in the forested area, if any at all, and weren't allowed to intermingle with the humans..." Cairalei trailed off, then slowly leaned in. "But I did." She whispered in a playful tone. "I remember the first human wine I had, the first native dancing.......It was so much fun!.....But then...." She leaned back while shrugging her shoulders. "The keeper caught me, and I was scolded, so we were forced to move on." She said reluctantly. But at the time, she was but a child, though viewed as a young adult, where as now, she is one. "A lot of places I visited were a lot like that. Either small villages, big cities, towns.....all had humans or common elves if you would put it." She sighed a bit, her memories of when she was sold into slavery, the beatings, and repressed memory dared try to invade her thoughts, but instead, she strummed the lute once more to clear her mind.

"Besides here I-" Her voice was cut short, as though someone had gripped their hands around her throat. The air was dense, and her body quivering at this familiar presence. Cairalei remained calm as she could while placing her left hand to her neck, before sliding the fingertips to her lips gently, and closed her eyes. "Elbrus" She moaned, and quickly shot her eyes opened to see the attack fly over head. She trailed her gaze to the opposite direction to see a small flying figure heading their way, and fast! Cairalei stood up in haste, dropping the lute, and turned over to the ledge, leaning up against it as she heard Hiyama's voice shouting from below. "No! He's in trouble, no I'm in trouble!" She began to panic. "Elbrus will, he'll! I'll!" Loose myself to him..... A dark voice, her voice echoed in her head. The thought caused intense fear which took a hold of her. "No...I...." She choked. Join Elbrus....he would except you more than him! Cairalei clasped her hands over her pointed ears, closing her eyes tightly. "No!" Just then, a blood barrier formed around her, enveloping her body before transporting her to the same area as Hiyama, where she hurried to stand by his side, and fight with him. "Hiyama! I'm sorry for earlier! Please don't hate! And let me fight with you! I NEED to!" She exclaimed to him, and taking a no was out of the question.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 pm
    ]User Image

Tahlia Winters

A little girl would be walking down the street with a determined look in her eyes as she specifically had a single minded goal. Kill that red haired cow. How dare she humiliate and threaten her like that, how dare she treat her like some kind of monster that needed to be locked in a cage. If that woman wanted a monster, she'd get a monster. But first she'd need to get these damn cuffs off first and she didn't know how to without the use of a key. However Hush was right there for her as she lifted him to her ear and listened to what he said and smiled "You're so smart Hush, thank you!" she would then begin looking around for a blacksmith that she could trick into getting her cuffs removed, this would prove time consuming indeed.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
    ๑۩۞۩๑
    Paladin Vice Captain
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Finally, after a long gruesome day, Aliyah had finished her reports. Looking out to her bedroom window, she saw the sun begin to set, it was such a lovely sight. Which reminded her! She had to get ready to the evening! Pausing in her excitement, the crimson woman slowly took a stand, trying to rationalize this....cheery mood. Why should she get all excited for some, enchanting, pink hair, handsome......Aliyah lost her balance when her hand slipped past her desk, causing her to stumble a bit before quickly catching herself. He was quite the charmer.......And it did put her mind away from Milo.......Milo......What ever happened to him? Will she EVER see him again? The thought of made her heart ache, but only a small bit. Sighing for the inevitable, the young lady went behind her vintage divider, where she had a pile of clothing to choose from, along with a body length mirror.

"To flashy.......To gaudy.....Old fashioned......."
    She kept announcing to herself, tossing the fabric behind her. She has never done this before, and just as her lady-in-waiting knocked, and entered, even she could see Aliyah's distress. Offering help, Aliyah explained she wanted something simple to wear, something that's away from her duty, and linage, but still respectable and shows that she is a woman. Her lady smiled, walked over to her closet, and pulled out a simple dress, that was in the style of a robe. It was very European, but it held to her body's curve, and figure, making it obvious she was a woman without being to...slutty, I guess one would put it. As simple as it was, she was still elegant, pure, held a natural poise in her stance, and walk. Seeing her hair still braised....Aliyah decided to undo the braid, and allow her long hair flow natural, and hung past her shoulders. Her lady in waiting gasped at Aliyah's outstanding beauty which caused her to blush. And just when she was about to thank her, something rather odd, made her heart sink.....

Aliyah looked out her window, and saw something unholy heading her way. "Get down!" She shouted, and tried to put up a protective barrier as fast as she could, but at last second, Aliyah failed as this dark energy crashed into her room, and blacked out. White noise rang loudly in Aliyah's ears as she slowly came around. Voices muffed of distress, crying, or agony. Her vision started out blurry, but as they came around, so too did her hearing. She was laying in a flower bed, her body ached intensely, and couldn't move, each time she tried, a shock-wave of pain would ring throughout her body. Grimacing in her anguish, the crimson woman looked to her right, and saw her lady in waiting......impaled on the gardens gate, staring back at her with dead eyes. Aliyah closed her eyes tightly, and turned away, as tears threatened to come out. How!? How could this have happened!? WHY!? Looking to the people scattered about, they are just as confused as she, but more so, she is furious!

Solders spotted Aliyah from a far, and helped her up, one of the chantry's clerics used a healing spell to help her get up, and be rejuvenated so that she can fight. Unfortunately, with her personal room destroyed, her armor and weaponry are scattered, to who knows where! One of the solders reported what the cause was, and the location. "Elbrus!? Here?? He just left, and it hasn't been a day!" She exclaimed. When will this madness cease to be!? Aliyah sighed heavily, rubbing her temples in frustration. She wanted to mourn for her lost friend, she wanted to give up and cry. But the life of a vice captain, the life of Chasity......Had it's burdens and law.....Fixing her posture, Aliyah was back in control, dismissing all, and any emotion. "Alright Solders, listen up! You four, scout the area for any blind spots that may hinder us or could be used to our advantage." She commanded the foot solders, and in turn saluted to the crimson woman, and left. "And you three, you will help me evacuate the residents of dragon castle to safety!" One of the solders went protest, and ask why she isn't going to fight. Truth be told she could.....but without her weapon to guide her abilities, or armor to stabilize her......it's a risk she cannot afford to take.....life are already in jeopardy as is! Looking to her lady, she lower her head, and bowed. "I'm so sorry........." raising her head, and turning her back to the corpse. "Please......the rest of you, help take her down, and give her a proper burial....." Aliyah finished, then motioned to the two solders and one cleric. "Let's go." With that, Aliyah hurried to those who remained, and helped them evacuate, including going into town, and warning the towns folk to head to safety.

User Image

Merrily Mari

xCyanRushx

Avacnela

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:56 pm
    ezmii11-1

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
    ♍♍♍
    ''I serve myself before all
    others doesn't mean I'm craven''

▲ Klounus was scanning the the bar drinks still as he heard the chatter behind him not trying to ease drop. His gaze fell upon one bottle in particular an elvish brand of wine silver in color. Although he could not read elvish but just looking at the drink he knew it would taste divine. Before he could take a closer look Xago was at the bar brewing him a drink. The way the orc moved his hands about and mixed the drinks,was telling this Orc knew what he was doing. Klonus watched in anticipation as the orc made the drink with ease. The smell of it all was strong he had never seen anything like it making it all the more enticing.

'' Ah,a drink to test my gullet'' he said as he grasped the wooden mug without hesitation,well he did to offer a toast. Klonus drank the orc brew in chugs leaning back as he did some of the foaming content sliding down the sides of his mouth. With the last drop gone he gave a deep,and satisfied sigh and slam the mug on the counter. He felt the warm and dizzying effects of the brew keenly normally it would take several drinks,but this was no ordinary drink to begin with. The drink had the essence of a strong brew as it hit him hard and fast ,but left him satisfied and a bit buzzed. Klonus felt his stomach churn a bit as the drink hit his stomach giving a burning sensation for a few minutes. Klonus took note the strength of the brew few humans would drink this he deduced.

▲ All in all it wasn't a bad drink it did its job ''That was one hell of a brew'' ' he told the orc with a approving nod. Wiping the foam from his mouth with his forearm the man was satisfied. ''Does this brew have a name?'' wanting to now a bit more about it. Klonus wasn't going to refuse another orc brew if another was made. Hearing his name he looked over at them and lift a empty mug to them ''Well-met '' he said in a relax manner. ''Might as well relax before the real work begins'' he thought turning his attention back to Xago.
    Occ:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
    Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
    ''I'll fight tooth and nail
    for my comrades in arms''
    ╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Patient/Relaxed
    ✵Location: Shield Tavern.
    ✵Thoughts: ''A new face"
    ✵Company: Xago,Lacie and Zuki
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    (Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
    Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

MrSinister90
    Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Timid 100
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm
    User Image

User Image

Phelan's smile couldn't help but widen at just how eloquently Kay spoke, he wondered what type of people their parents might be to nurture such an upbringing. Hearing that he was the first person Kay had met filled Phelan with slight pride, "Truly I am the first person you've met? Well the pleasure is all mine." Phelan unabashedly bowed his head and gave a grandiose flick of his wrist. Phelan then looked back up at Kay and nodded attentively as they told him about their discoveries in Maldria and around the castle. It wasn't until Kay inquired about Phelan's talents that his eyes lit up with intrigue. Phelan gave a couple nods before responding, "Why yes! I do have a talent for spell-casting, why do you ask?".

Just as Phelan was getting to know young Kay, a whirling sound of fire seemed to approach closer and closer until it struck the sides of the castle walls, debris flying and scattering across the courtyard. Phelan instinctively lunged forward and tackled Kay to the ground, hoping should any debris fall it would land on him. He opened his eyes and looked down at Kay a moment before scanning the courtyard, watching the other mages scream and retreat back into the castle. Looking up to the sky as a shadow passed over, Phelan's eyes widened to see a sight he thought he wouldn't see for some time, the return of Horrin & Elbrus. He pushed himself off of Kay and stood, looking down at her with nervous eyes yet smiling warmly, "Kay.. for your safety, I ask that you please head into the castle. Everything will be okay, the guards will keep you from harm. If you will excuse me, I must see to an old friend of mine." With that, Phelan retrieved his staff from his back and ran towards the Sanctuary courtyard.

Phelan weaved through the crowds of people with his eyes locked onto Horrin, everything in his body told him that this was a terrible idea, and would only end in disaster, but he knew he had to try something to save Horrin from that abomination. Unlatching his grimoire from his hip, he waited for it to flutter up and meet his fingertips, scanning the pages he finally came across what he was looking for. With a nervous gulp, Phelan focused himself, a purple arcane sigil appeared on the ground below him, carving a circle around him, the piece of earth trembled before slowly rising him into the air. Beginning his slow ascent towards Horrin, his heart beating so fast and so loudly that it overshadowed the ruckus below him. Trying desperately to find something to say to get Horrin's attention was far more difficult than anything at this moment, "H-Horrin!!!", the best Phelan could manage was to choke out his name in a shout. He did not realize that Hiyama and Cairalei had shown up until a spiral of fire was shot up towards Horrin, Phelan shielded his eyes with his staff arm, awaiting the spell to make impact.

Feeling? Determined
    Where at? Mystic Wing Courtyard > Sanctuary Courtyard
    Who with? Kayleon > Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, & Cairalei
    OOC: N/A

xCyanRushx
    Avacnela
    ezmii11-1
    MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 am
    ]User Image
    X
    X
    X

User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka smiled as the body finally went limp and she let him fall to the ground and began to drag him towards Gurkiran so he could take care of him. It didn't take long before the man she subdued began to regain consciousness. She stood behind Gurkiran just in case they attempted to do anything. She listened intently to the men answer Gurkiran's question. Her eyes narrowed as she observed the two. Thier answer didn't sound far fetched, but as far as she could see there were holes in their story. Of course, it could possibly only be the way Ichka's brain was wired. She believed guilty until proven innocent, perhaps due to the fact of how she acted and what life had thrown at her. She smirked but walked away. She wondered why the men had stayed behind and what witches could possibly offer the chief. She shook her head and leaned against the wall.

She listened quietly to Lumis'. It made sense at what she said, but the reason why was still missing. She wondered how a group of people who could possibly sense malice, never picked up on the chief. Or perhaps who ever picked up on it was probably killed and connecting the dots didn't happen until after it was too late. She stepped out and sat down at the entrance. She didn't like being in rooms with too many people in it. She looked around the village. She had been near by a few times and looking at it now surprised her. The village looked so empty. Almost deserted. She wondered if the plague was airborne and contagious, not that it mattered with the Vita here. She would make sure she'd be of use if the vampire herself would get sick. The young vampire yawned and stretched as she stood up, deciding to walk around. See if anything caught her attention. She kept alert just in case either Gurkiran or Lumis needed her help.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
    Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and Lumis
    How I'm feeling: Try not to kill
    OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:40 am

San stood there quietly watching the doctor walking around ever so often just to stretch her legs. It wasn't uncommon for her to silently sit there. She would usually be lost in her own mind anyways. The sound of his quill as it scratched the paper, the sound of the pump as he inhaled, the noise of glass clinking together, of substances being poured, bubbles, explosions when something went wrong, the dragging of feet, the squeaking of a chair when one moved, the tapping of syringes. These were all noises she enjoyed, better than eerie quietness. She hated when she could hear nothing.

The female sat down in a chair lost in thought. She loved what she would learn here. In a world where you couldn't control, the doctor was giving her an opportunity to play God. Of course she had to do a lot of research and experiments to get things right, but soon it would all be worth it. Eradicating those who didn't belong and aid the ones who did, or so she believed for now. Her train of thought was derailed as she heard the creaking of a chair. Her head jolted towards the doctor. He made his way towards her and she smirked. "You're becoming an old man" She shook her head giggling to herself.
          "You're fine... Great works take sacrifice, right... and you are a genius after all" She liked feeding his ego. She didn't even know if he had one but she'd feed it while she could. She shook her head. "No sir...I'm ready to go when you are" Just then her stomach growled lightly and she blushed ever so slightly and turned away from the male. "Perhaps... a quick snack wouldn't hurt..." she said plainly as she exit the room and began to rummage for a quick snack in one of the cupboards.
          User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Zu smiled. It seemed she had not known of her previous mishap. She had gotten away with it and now she intended in repaying it. The woman seemed nice enough and her help for the night looked.... lovely? She focused on what Lacie was looking for. Which she nodded eagerly toward. "I can definitely fend for myself....and since this would be new to me.... it might take some getting used to... so if i seem to become a burden the first few days...rest assured it won't last for long." True, she was human, but if she stayed in here constantly she was sure to make more ghost friends and in turn she'd end up having more than just Dakota and Nakoda (twins that followed her around) Zuki was optimistic about working here. Her smile widened as Lacie put the sign away and began to state she admired her. She was ready to go hug the lady, but she needed to wait until she received the okay for her being able to work here. She turned towards the two males that were supposed to be the help as well. One making a concoction as the other drank the very dangerous smelling drink. "Nice to make your acquaintance..both of you....uh.. Three of you... Oh! Of course my name!
    She bowed slightly respectfully My name is Zuki....Zuki Steeler, but you can all call me Zu at your service!" Her eyes gleamed as she looked over towards Lacie. "So...what do you Say ma'am...am I... Am I hired?"

"The Emerald Sorcerer-l-"

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Markus
    Mood
    Coquettish

User Image

• Iless almost laughed at the bold suggestion Markus had added onto, but he knew he’d complimented correctly when Markus invited him to watch the performance. “I would be delighted to watch someone of your skill.” The blonde smiled. He was certainly excited to see Markus dance. Having a refresher would be nice. He remembered all, but that was a problem. It was hard to remember specific details sometimes…he shook off his thoughts.

User Image

Out Of Character:

x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:03 pm
    User Image

Tahlia Winters

After some time wandering she'd finally found what she needed, a blacksmith. So she worked up some tears and was able to put on the most convincing kicked puppy look ever and walked into the smithery and quickly caught the attention of the the gruff old man at the forge who made his way over and quickly noticed the cuffs "Mr...please help...I took a cookie because I was hungry but I didn't have money...." she explained her false tale to the blacksmith, making sure to make it as believable as possible "And...and...the guards grabbed and dragged me away and put these things on me....I was able to get away because they were distracted but....I can't get them off...." the tears were rolling down her cheeks as she hammed it up as much as possible. Thankfully the old guy was clearly the sentimental type and agreed to help get the cuffs off her. It took awhile but eventually he was able to snap the cuffs off, all while muttering about the "Damn guards who abuse their power..." which she kind of understood, but didn't care enough to look into it.

Finally she waved goodbye to the old man and thanked him for the help and skipped off with Hush in hand
    "Wow you were right Hush, that was easy!" she stated as the young girl skipped off to an old house on the edge of town, It was a large abandoned house with things falling apart all over and yet it still somehow stood. From there she made her way into the old buildings library where began to study how to use counter curses, with the help of Hush of course.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 pm
    User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace > Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Iless X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Concerned X X X
    X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Tavern X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Xago, Klonus, Zuki X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Calm X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Lacie continued to listen to Zuki, spot cleaning with a rag on the bar what little spots of dust managed to settle within the few hours between when she last cleaned.

"I can definitely fend for myself....and since this would be new to me.... it might take some getting used to... so if i seem to become a burden the first few days...rest assured it won't last for long." The girl's desire for improvement was admirable, perhaps on the same level of previous soldiers Lacie worked with. A burden? Difficult to become such a thing in the line of work. Any free hand is useful somehow--be it serving, cooking, or simply cleaning, even the most gentle of souls could find something to do. However, the safety varies day by day depending on the customers.

"Nice to make your acquaintance..both of you....uh.. Three of you... Oh! Of course my name!" Lacie turned from cleaning the bar to looking at Zuki as she bowed, a content resting face in appearance. "My name is Zuki....Zuki Steeler, but you can all call me Zu at your service!"

"Zuki...good name, unique name," Lacie remarked. She'd never met a Zuki in her recollection, a small smile brought to her face as she noticed a new first in her life. After four hundred years, firsts come rarely.

"So...what do you Say ma'am...am I... Am I hired?"

Lacie nodded softly. "Sounds like there's no reason not to," She responded before contemplating now the room situation. With both employee rooms being taken, there was perhaps one more room available for the taking that wouldn't be for quests--her parents' room in the cellar. Contemplating the idea of allowing someone reside in the room temporarily left a sour taste in Lacie's mouth, but perhaps there was no other option.
    User Image
    Markus beamed excitedly as the god grew interest in his performance. It's been some time since he catered to such a high-demanding audience; his desire to perform well gave him motivation to perhaps decide to practice beforehand.

A sudden crash from the direction of the castle distracted Markus, who still remained weak from his previous encounter involving blood magic. With concern in his eyes, he quickly turned to the direction of the tavern. Lacie could easily defend herself and the tavern, and yet he couldn't help but worry when strong demonic presences were near. She had a natural draw to them, and while his senses were more keen than her's naturally in spite of the bracelets, the attack was close.

Looking back at Iless, Markus bowed. "Forgive me, my lord. I have...to go!" His eyes fluttered open wide as fire spewed, causing chaos yet again. Quickly, Markus darted off without so much as a second glance.

[x]

Out Of Character: sorry y'all for the long wait...and shortish post.
  •  
    Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games