Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalyn-Nyx

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:05 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Ava or Nyx.
My fursona is a shepard mix.
I'm an artist also. If you want to
talk to me feel free to shoot me a
message. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 pm
hellurs! i am a floof and my brain is all like 100% floof and i don't know how to not-floof and stuff. emotion_kirakira  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Taku Hidari

Fuzzy Wolf

15,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:51 pm
Hi im taku, or takumina okami whatever u wanna call me. Ive been looking forward to getting this profile done for my introduction :3 so without further ado lets do dis >:3
________________My Fursona profile____________________

Name: Taku, Takumina Okami, Okami
Fur color: White, grey, navy blue
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: Red
Sexual orientation: Straight
Mate: None
Likes: Berries, Swimming, Sparkly water, techno, pop, play fights, drawing, gaming, taunting people playfully, sushi! O w O with wassabi of course heart , breezy weather, laying on grass viewing sky, salad, cheesecake, original designers, roleplay, anime, action movies, romance movies, spicy food, and thats all i can think of at the moment...
Dislikes: Fish, unless its salmon, i also dislike pork, arrogant people, and people who are spoiled to the point of being a brat, inconsiderate people, and many other types of irritable people -u-
Appearance:
Scarf, blue star on hip area, navy blue hair, white fur, peircing on tail, grey paw, grey chest fur, black zig zags on tail
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:57 pm
Hi. I'm Haku. Just trying to get sociable in the community. I can art a tiny bit
______________Fursona______________

Brooklynn
Male
5'9
Eye Color: Grey
SexualOrientation: Pansexual
Dislikes: Somestuff
Brooklynn  

Aqua Haku

Raunchy Seacow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:21 pm
Hello! I'm raunchy!

I'm female and 25. Despite my age I've very very new to rping and furries. I am still trying to find my fursona.

I've been trying to doodle a beast/ monster for my main furry but am having trouble in the creative department. I would love to have help in almost everything if anyone has the patience to deal with a newbie :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm
I'm Juju, tribble or Hjoja. Whichever you prefer to call me. c: my fursona is mainly raccoon, but also dragon and coyote. Here is a picture of her. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ummm not much else to say about me lol, except for that I'm a huge trekkie and im a goff xp whee biggrin  

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm
Hi I'm Dawn, but you can call me Keanu, My Fursona is a Red fox Dragon Hybrid that is a prince of the dawn and I also have a Devil Wolf Fursona known as Rikinana a female Fursona.

Fursona - Red Fox dragon Hybrid

Keanu Joachim
5' 10"
Eye color: golden
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Dislikes:
. being told what to do
. being alone
. becoming disowned by others
. Destruction even though he can create Mayhem in the world when he becomes fully angered.

Other: He can become pregnant by a male when they breed in Keanu's heat Cycle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:20 pm
Hello! I'm Eevee, but you can call me just about anything you choose. I have two fursonas I switch between depending on situation/mood/time of day.

Rae, my full main sona, is a Russian Blue/Maine Coon mix. Blue-grey fur with faded stripes on back and tail, super fluffy, garnet colored eyes, and stupidly geeky. She's a straight, happily single dork who likes making friends and writes a LOT.

Bobbi, my secondary main, is a purebred Bobcat. Red and tan mixed fur, dreadlocks with varying colors, and a septum piercing. She's typically a quiet and kind of blunt person. She is pansexual and open to anything.

I have no pictures yet because I can't draw and am too broke for commissions, however I am open to allowing anyone to use these two(or any of my other characters/fursonas) for practice or fun or whatever. I'm a huge Potterhead, Whovian, I write and read and adore music, and I'm very to be apart of this guild. I really missed being among other furries.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 pm
So, I'm not totally new but I don't think I've posted in this guild for well over a couple years now.....so hai! I'm Emrys or I go by Falheart over on FA (May try and change it to that here). My sona is currently being drawn up, though he is basically my avatar right now with some minor changes.

So, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you all. Would love to talk to some other people or roleplays. Alright. -goes back to lurking-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:17 am
Hi! My username is FurryBazaar. I made this Gaia account because I was inspired by the way Gaiaonline does "story updates" for their website through text and forum posts, so I wanted to do the same for a furry-themed shop I'm going to open sometime in the future that features my art. Some of my avatars are based off of the "shop-keepers" who are essentially my shop's mascots and I wanted to establish an internal dialogue through roleplay and stuff. I don't have names for them yet, though. : p Both of them are the two shopkeepers. One's a goat girl, the other is a... Well, I call them cave cats. : )
User Image User Image  

FurryBazaar

Shirtless Entrepreneur

6,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 pm
Hey everyone! I'm new so i guess i'll introduce myself.
I'm Klovair an Albino Lamia.
I'm a male who likes other males, I love hot springs and warm sunny places. My favourite drink is peppermint tea and I tend to prefer bitter and sour tasting things over sweet. I'm always on the look out for a nice warm place to curl up and nap when I'm cold but once I get warmed up good luck keeping up with me!

I'm still pretty new to the roleplay world so go easy on me, if you ever want to chat or start something up feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:07 pm
like, y'know

Hello!! I forgot to introduce myself before WOOPSLES
My name's Asriel and I'm 18 years old. I go by
he/him pronouns and my sexuality is what the ******** href="https://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FCo7p2TuUIAAPyiY.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">I got a real cool sona!! jk he's ugly but I love him
because he's me. His name is eyecat.
He has cavities and he literally has nothing in his pants
it's just a giant hole that he puts snacks in.
I'm not actually that good at intros huehue, but i think
I'm pretty approachable!! I hope u all are okay with me adopting u.

nya? ♡

goldenrei

Tipsy Fatcat

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • I Voted! 25

mithandir the tiger

Friendly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 am
Hello I'm mith!

Basic info: male pan 24 tiger from Brazil

Interests: RP kik aoe2 pro sexual movement humanism and art

Searching for: friends and company!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:59 am
hi im dave
i have a fursuit and im currently working on making another
here is my fursona
my links are in my sig

strvdel

Feral Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

A Morbid Sin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:00 pm
[Fursona]

Name: Noki
Species: Unknown (possibly a monster)
Height: 5'3

Info: Noki is the only of his species, having features similar to a variety of animals. Small black horns, very large pointed-back ears, a short snout, thick stout legs, large paws, and a extra large tail.

He's very shy, but intent on making new friends and forming bonds. Very childish and sensitive. Though he has the build of a predator, he'd much rather snack on a jar of cookies than go out hunting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff