Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The lights went out and the monster grabbed young Carpo from behind, his hand carefully stroking down his hand down to the frail man's thigh. "Now we should have fun while we wait for them to check up on us... to see if we're still alive.." he growl and licked the red head's neck again and suddenly bit down on his injured shoulder. "I kinda like watching you squirm..."he teased. "It's okay, right? You want this don't you?" The creature rubbed himself against Carpo's rear end.

"It's okay because I'm technically Pan. I look like him and this is his body.." he attempted to get Carpo to see it his way, as if justifying himself for raping him would make the redhead not call it rape. His Claws began digging into Carpo's pants and shirt, attempting to tear them off. "You're weaker than I am anyway, even if you said no, there wouldn't be much you could do to even stop me, right?" he hissed and began forcing the man down to the ground. "Let's have fun... let's do it.." he growled as that animal sighed of this creature began to come forth again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:59 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The redhead's heart began to beat fast in his chest as he grabbed at him again and answered his question for him. He didn't like his response. Really he didn't. He thought they were done with this, that now they could escape or.. or something. Whimpering as he bit on his shoulder, he tried to wiggle himself away from the pain. He couldn't really move though. No, he was too nervous too. He was fast and a good fighter sure? But could he really stand a chance against the perfect soldier? And even if he could, wouldn't it hurt Pan?

Looking down and away, he listened to the man's justifications, but it didn't make him feel any better. His heart thumped in his chest as he started tearing at his clothes, managing to remove them, even despite the fact that Carpo tried to keep them on. And then he was on the ground again. Without his clothes, he could feel the blood beneath him, but it no longer held the warmth he imagined it would when he first had enter. And so he was cold and vulnerable and his heart continued beating fast in his chest. But he tried to stay calm, tried to push back his fear. He couldn't afford to insult this man like he could the guards. He was stronger and taller. Not to mention he had killed ever guard that had come this way. With a look to the side, he spotted a body of one, lying limp on the ground..

He then looked up, a mix of sadness and a bit of fear in his eyes. He didn't want to do this, not here, not now. He heart continued beating fast in his chest, threatening give out at thi rate and he was cold now.. oh so cold... "Well, you certainly are the romantic type aren't you," Carpo asked, but that wasn't what he wanted to ask. He wanted to ask to be let go.. to be set free. But he was scared and just as he did when he was scaared on the train, he tried to appear relaxed.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Seeing as that Carpo wasn't going to resist much and with a sarcastic phrase like that, how could the monster ever resist to just plunge right in! But with Carpo's snark remark, images of colors and Carpo smiling. And then a specific picture came to mind and the creature began to do things that seemed out of his own control! He took a hold of Carpo's hand and carefully brought them up to his own lips, but pain coursed through his body as he began to feel each bullet in his leg. Hissing, he couldn't help but carefully lick the man's fingers and ended up kissing his hand. As if copying Carpo from an earlier moment he and Pan had in the boiler room. When 15d regained control, he pushed himself away from the red head and just tried to take in everything that just happened. Growling as he realized a quiet voice was talking to him in his head, he punched the wall, making a hole. <********.." he snarled at himself.

He looked over at Carpo and got on all fours and sat away from with a cocky grin but with no action to follow it. "Looks like your little boyfriend won't let me play with you anymore... I'll give him credit.. b*****d is persistent when it comes to you... But If I revert back to your lover now, I'm afraid his wounds would kill us off if they don't have enough time to heal properly..." he hissed again. "I was created to be an assassin. A way to intimidate officials in other governments around the world in case they tried something stupid... and my 'lovely' creator decided it would be good to make Pan suppress me and hide me away until I was 'needed'... instead of making my will stronger than his.... the ********> he flopped on the ground in front of the door and waited, quietly taking care of his troubled "urgings". "You're ******** lucky, little hacker... I would've wrecked the s**t out of you..." he muttered out loud.

Sighing, he could hear others beyond the walls, even though they were at least a hundred feet away. "Put on a guard uniform... look like you've just killed me... I guess its time to get you out of here..." he groaned, obviously upset that he couldn't have Carpo his way.

If you hurt him one more time, I'll kill us both... Carpo is mine!

Those were the words he heard when he stood over Carpo but lost control and felt the bullets' searing pain... Well s**t  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself for the worst. Just as he thought it was going to come though, the man stopped his vulgar attitude and placed a simple kiss on his hand. And that.. well, that confused him.

Green orbs slowly opened as the man growled and moved away from him, settling in a location across the room. Sighing in relief, he pushed himself up and listened to the man's complaints. When he mentioned Pan, well, he couldn't help but smile a bit. It was comforting to know the man had protected him and even more so that he'd be coming back. Chuckling some, both out of amusement and relief, he pushed himself up and started to do as he was told, rummaging through the bodies in the dark.

"I'm sure you would've tough guy. Would've gotten just far enough to have gain me a bullet to the head when they entered too," he said half to the other and half to himself as he pulled on the uniform. "What about Alpha and Rene and the others? We can't leave them behind here."

As he spoke, he, too, started to hear the footsteps and the sounds of the guards coming. Slipping on the riot gear helmet, he looked back to the other with a frown as he continued finishing his business. "Are you just about done yet?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:54 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

With one quick shudder, the monster was finished, but still ready to keep going in order to get out of there. "Geez, you have to care about everyone else..." he complained at the mention of others. " As long as you remember my name, not only will we get your friends out, but if you can get this here surveillance footage when you get out of here and show just what I can do to the other political super powers, then you'll bring this whole ******** place down to ruin.." he licked his lips excitedly.

The latch on the heavy door began to shift and soldiers readied themselves. "We can do this the fun was or the boring safe way.. which way you want Natural born Hacker.." he asked the red head, flopping onto the floor, playing dead. "The boring way is that we let them carry me and you join in and follow them peacefully until we get to your friends.." the latch made a loud noise and the monster hissed and dropped down to a whisper, "And the fun way is that we let me tear all their throats out... whaddya say?" he asked, praying for the second option.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:11 am
TenTenPrincess23

"No.. No It's not going down like that. We need to get them out now. If we don't, they kill every single one of them right after we leave. I'm not leaving them here. I ca-," he stopped his words as he heard the noises at the door. He then proceeded to frown some as he gave him two options. He didn't know which would be best and honestly he didn't really care.

"As long as the others will be fine.. I don't care. That's all I want. And heck. if you can manage that you get one free wish. One thing whatever you want. As long as it isn't murder," he whispered, hoping to give the man a bit of motivation to not leave the whole lot of them behind. Then finally, the door opened and he was left standing there, guns pointing at the "monster" on the ground, who pretended to be unconscious. "D-Don't shoot. I'm not the enemy I swear, I snuck up on the guy and clocked him in the head while he was ripping about the cell mate you threw in," he said, true voice muffled by the suit, which he pulled on up to his nose.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

He growled and figured that if Carpo was so adamant about rescuing his friends, then he may as well give in and figure out how to get them out too. Guess that plans could change in order to bring this hell down. Plus with one wish, there would be great motivation to get what he wanted... at least something he could achieve.

The guards walked in and the monster laid quiet, playing dead on the bloodied floor."I see, well done.." a guard praised. They'd have to play it quiet at first, until the guards, all 10 of them, stepped in the room when with their guard down. They began searching for Carpo's body and some of them began to panic a bit. "That monster must've eaten him whole.." he panicked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23

"He ripped him to pieces..," the redhead said with a shudder as he continued to keep his gun trained on TR. And slowly the group started filing in, both searching for the limbs of the redhaired man and observing the seen and it's victims. One guard began writing down the names of those he found dead. As they wandered, Carpo stood still, just waiting for them all to follow in before moving over to the doorway. If they were going to do it TR's way, he wanted to make sure none of them got out as it would just spell trouble later down the line. Looking over to TR, he made a nod that he was ready and waited for the man to pounce.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The time had come, the time for more blood lust started consuming over TR as the last of the last men finally came inside of the room. He slowly moved up and and readied himself in a charging position. Then, when the opportunity opened he zipped upward and jabbed the first soldier on his left and tore out his heart!

As the blood spilled and splashed, that animalism began to appear again as his hair dyed red from their blood! He tumbled and lunged at each and every guard left standing! Carpo could shoot the others he missed. Even his teeth would clamp down on some legs, and brutally started tearing the flesh off of them as they attempted to shoot at the "criminal" and the creature.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:35 am
TenTenPrincess23

It was finished almost as quickly as it had started, the redhead having made sure to kill the men the beast was attacking as quickly as possible, so as to make sure they didn't suffer too much. Walking about the room, he checked over each of the men before starting to grab up their weapons, knowing they could prove useful in the future. Once certain he got all he wanted, he sighed and started down the hall, weapon in hand should he need to take out anyone on the way. Thankfully the hall was empty, the group having been certain that those guards had taken care of the beast. And so he was left to roam the hall. First of all things, he headed to the room Rene and Alpha were in. Opening it, he looked within and smiled upon seeing they were still there.

Tossing a rifle Alpha's way, he lowered his shirt a bit so that Alpha could see his face. "Arm yourself soldier. We're getting the hell out of here."

[[im sorry my posts are so short and crappy]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The creature finished with his rampage and stripped two extra uniforms while the other took the initiative to steal their guns. The way to get to his little friends wasn't too tedious and pretty straight forward. Still, probably convincing the other two that he was Pan was probably gonna be more annoying than helpful, so he assumed that keeping the whole thing a secret was for the best... Not that he cared, of course..

Alpha had awoke earlier with just Rene and was in a panic to find Carpo but already figured it was just too late. Then, about 30 minutes later, there he was! "Wha-...?! Carpo!! But how?" He blurted out. Not only was he disguised, but he had weapons for both of them. And then, retrieving a uniform, he noticed the creature that had brought them along in the first place and pulled Rene behind him, in order to protect him. "WHAT the hell is that thing?!" He pointed the gun and TR and the monster couldn't help but snarl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:52 am
"Not important Alpha. He's helping us get out and that's matters. Now change and fast. If we don't hurry, they'll just catch on quicker and then we won't be able to get out of here," he said, just for Rene to peer his head around Alpha to look at Carpo with a frown.

"What about the other's Carpo...?"

"We'll be back for them later Pan. The lot of them are upstairs in Sans Espoir. If we want to help them though, we have to get out quickly or we're all just going to end up dead."

At this, the blond hesitated no longer, quickly changing and grabbing the gun, which Alpha had to correct as he did so upsidedown. Once they were all situated, Carpo nodded and looked back to TR. "Lead the way."

TenTenPrincess23

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha looked at the monstrous creature and the thing on all fours couldn't help but grin at him. In the darkness of the room with only a blinking red distress light to light their way, TR began listening and tapping on the walls until he found a hollow-ish sound on the wall. Rearing his clawed hand back he jabbed it forward and it went all the way through, his arm piercing the doorway and unlocking it from the outside. It clanked open and there was the stairway that lead up to Sans Espoir.

TR leapt through the open doors and dashed forward. "Keep up!" he shouted behind him and clawed his way up the surface, killing anything his way.

Alpha dress quickly and hesitantly followed. "How did you find that.. that thing Carpo?" he asked running with Carpo, taking up rear. This was so surprising of Carpo to want to leave without knowing where Pan was. What had gotten into him? This wasn't the greatest concern at the moment however, since they still had to figure a way out of this hell hole.

"Carpo! When we get out of here, where do we go then?" he called from behind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 pm
And so Carpo followed close behind, shooting anyone else who advanced on them that TR himself didn't take care of. It was easy doing this, especially considering that these disguises made it so that the other guards didn't shoot at them. No, rather they just shot at TR and assumed they were trying to catch him, too focused on the beast to notice Carpo shoot down men as well. It was brilliant and efficient and they were making good time.

"There's a place I go nearby while doing hacking in the government buildings. We can lay low there for a little bit and figure out a more permanent residence after that," he called out to Alpha before shooting a guard dead in the face.

Soon they were near the hall, most of the guards having fled the area for fear of their life. After all, they sure as hell were't trained to deal with a mutated freak. There Carpo started hacking at the system to try to break through the code that kept the doors locked. He seemed to be having quite a bit of difficulty finding it however.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

While Alpha wasn't paying attention, TR's rage grew too great and he began to lose control of his reason and focus in his mind. Instead of switching back to red, his eyes remained black, like a shark's as it closed in on its prey. On all fours, it prowled like a lion stalking in tall grass as it toyed with its victim. His hair still remained a sticky crimson as the blood it was drenched in dried.

But as things were beginning to calm down, the creature suddenly turned to Rene and snarled. It's ability to talk seemed gone as he focused on the blonde's outfit and stopped recognize his familiar scent all together. He bore his sharp, jagged teeth and crouched, ready to pounce. The monster snarled and slowly urged its way forward in an attempt to back Rene to a wall. Alpha eventually did take notice and panicked at the sight of the monster about to attack Rene! For some reason, it seemed, that both TR and Pan and were gone and all that was left was this beast.

Alpha followed close behind and guarded the others with all his might, sparing his bullets and beating anyone senseless that got too close. It made him nervous however, seeing that monster run on all fours like that and it even became .. a little too accustomed to snarling and sneering at all the guards that came by. He worried about Rene. The man seemed to just go along but looked like he was trying to hold everything bottled up. He worried that Rene would indeed be scarred by all this and although it saddened Alpha to see his friend like this, he knew Rene would have to hold out until they reached freedom.

But another concern fluttered through his head as Carpo kept attempting to hack the system. "Hey... uhh... what about Pan?" he surprisingly asked, seeming rather odd that Alpha would show such a concern for the man he sold out to these people.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games