Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Vanhauntt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:03 am
Name: Gabriel Vanhauntt
Species: White Wolf
Height: 6'5

kinda new im there ^^ hello!

(still farming to get furry stuff tho)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 pm
Hello I go by Rin Featherbow I am a fennel fox furry currently a pastel rainbow foxy but I have another variant of her here
I am 21 year old bi and married female (he's on gala to just look on my profile for him) I am bubbly and kindhearted so feel free to MSG me  

Lady Death_huntr IV

Married Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Merchant99

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm
Name: Ashitaka Nyaakon
Species: Crimson Jex
Height: 6’

Hello,

My name is Ashitaka Nyaakon *gives a subtle bow in greeting* it’s a pleasure to meet you all~

(I’m a old Gaia member who decided to come back and check out how things on Gaia are going XD feel free to message me :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:06 am
So uhm... Hi sweatdrop
Grew up in a part of Oregon that as I was coming into finding myself as a fur, that sadly wasn't very good for coming out as one. So needless to say... both of my fursonas are very underdeveloped and I am extremely shy and tend to stay in my proverbial closet most of the time. I've come to accept that maybe my best way of slowly easing out of it would be online, where I am not likely to meet in person and can feel safer in doing so. Hopefully, I can feel safe here as I develop and find myself more.
So anyway... as I said, neither of my fursonas are fully developed. I primarily am more in tune with my draconic brood one however, as my avi on here will usually show. On occasion though I fall more in with my wolf one.
Anyway... Just hoping to fit in here, find myself and develop, make friends, etc.  

Azriel SilverSoul

Predestined Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

M0m3ntsL0st

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:15 pm
Hello there.

I am M0m3ntsL0st on Gaia but Pup or Rose elsewhere.

I am currently 22 years old with a nearly 6 month old daughter.

I have been on gaia for years and watched the extreme inflation of the marketplace. Ive always been a furry I suppose but just never knew it. I was always the weird kid who acted like an animal. I finally found my place once I found out they existed.

My fursona is new still. I made her in just a few hours when my husband told me he was buying me a fursuit. (Talk about exciting!)

Her name is Koi.

She is a pink wolf with blue and green markings and specific deformities. Her left ear is smaller than her right, her eyes are one pink and one green, she's missing her top right tooth, and shes even got a fish tail birth mark on her stomach.

She stands for those who are different. She is designed to show off that just because you are different doesn't mean you cant be happy. And even if you are different, you are not alone.

And with her, I hope to make her famous like Majira, Pocari, Nos Hyena, and other such YouTube suiters. I want to show her to the world and show the world what she is. Who she is.

I also have ideas for two other fursona in the future, one performance based and one music based.

All of them are reflections of my inner workings.. Koi is my heart and will always be in my heart. I love her and i hope people will know me by her some day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:38 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Andn, Im a 21 year old gay male fur as of the 20th of this month. I am an albino Bengal tiger, To add a bit about my personal life, I'm a professional Bodybuilder. I began that sport at about the age of 16, I also powerlift as a hobby, as well as create original instrumentals via my keyboard at home. I hope to find a lot of great friends here, and I wish the same to all of you furs.  

AndnIronchest

7Princess_Joanne

Naughty Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi! I'm Panther, I'm 25, Male, Gay, I do a bit of art, music and 3d, I like sweets, thigh highs and 90's shooters

There's not much special in my fursona, is just my own self, made into an animal, 5' 7, long tail, skinny, bit curvy, a pinch of belly and a mess of a hair

Pic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
4laugh HELLO~! I'm New and I'm pleased to meet you . Everyone just calls me Cake. I'm 27 and My fursona main is Arabella Mause, A white dormouse. I've been a furry since age 13 . I enjoy Anime, manga,crafts,art, league of legends, minecraft , tea, coffee and basically anything fun. I have a few fursonas , and I really enjoy making new ones as well as commissioning art for my old ones. Sometimes I write little short stories , but I'm always too shy to post them .

I'm part of the Dutch Angel Dragon Community, MLP:OC community, Manokit Community, Sugin Community, Parfum Sprite Community, and Avian Community.

As weeb as it sounds I'm actually learning Japanese at the moment as well as Mandarin. SO if anyone would like a study buddy here I am!

Here is a link to my furaffinity :
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/hodgepodgepawsie/

If anyone here play's League Of Legends my username is CoffeeKeki  

CoffeeKeki

LuxrayFTW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:52 pm
Hello, everyone! I just joined Gaia Online after a long hiatus. A lot has changed, and a lot -hasn't- changed. I never really participated in the community, so I thought I'd start!

My fursona is still sort of in-progress. I was thinking a cute donkey, but I'm designing it and re-designing it constantly.

I play Final Fantasy XIV (Edge Faire, Mateus server) and sometimes Mabinogi (Yurala, Alexina server). XIV's my main game, though.

Feel free to add me on FurAffinity (LuxrayFTW) or Discord (LuxrayFTW#5161). Or, of course, on here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:38 pm
So I'm very new to the fandom. Just made my fursona a few days ago actually, and I really want to commission someone to draw them so I can use it as an avatar for various websites.

Fursona.
Name: Hexx
Species: Grey and purple lop bunny
Height: 5'4"

I'm really just looking for friends... I has none on here.  

Rainhex35-delete

Seafoam Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm
I'm not just new to this guild but furry fandom as a whole. Y'all can just call me Ari!

I don't have any concrete ideas but for my fursona I'm thinking a jackalope since deer and bunnies are my favorite animals. I'm thinking of making her a ballet dancer since it's a big passion of mine.

My art skills aren't the best but once I settle on a design I like I might post it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:06 am
gaia_moon ★ Hi there everyone~

My name is True Blue, I've been on Gaia since my freshman year of high school and a part of the furry community since 2009~
Species : Hampshire Down Sheep/White Tail Deer Hybrid ( or "sheer" )~
Relationship : I live with my boyfriend Captulan, we've been together just under 5 years~
Free time : My work is my passion so I do work a lot of the time, but when I do have free time I like to go see my local friends, catch up on how they have been~ I also really like to knit or crochet and watch movies or shows. Walks in the park are also really nice, I like collecting sticks and pressing leaves~

If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know! I'm a bit shy in person but friendly online. It's very nice to meet you all~★
gaia_star  

blue_flowerchild

Shy Hunter

Lucibourb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:19 am
I'm returning to Gaia after several years of being away. I'm an artist that draws predominantly furry stuff, my FA is Bourbon. and my Twitter is @lucibourb.

I missed the hyperinflation that happened a couple of years ago and I'm trying to figure out the best way to price my stuff for platinum/GC but I will be available for very limited commissions once I do!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:22 pm
Hey folks! I'm Candy, my fursona's name is Aurora! She's a Liger with a love for dancing ^.^ Hoping to make some friends here!  

cxndythealien

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces