Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:59 pm
"As you wish..."

[(Alas, My tablet, she is broken ;^; So an elaborate description will have to do!)

The piece being offered is one of homemade charm. The ornament was smashed into glittering bits, a mass of green, sparkling pieces. The candle was melted down, the warm, pale purple wax molded into the shape of a seahorse about two hands high (it was a large candle!). The green shards were pressed oh so carefully into the seahorse, larger shards against its back, with smaller pieces flowing up to the back of its head and down the tail in descending size, so that the tip of the tail and the small ridge above its eye twinkled with the smallest piece. The eye of the seahorse was an ornament piece reversed; it glittered silver instead of green. The poppy flower is held in the seahorse's tail, the stem gently grasped by the curves of the appendage. The whole thing smells of lavender.

"Now to explain my meaning in the present, dear Sea Witch. Firstly, the shape. I chose the seahorse because it represents creativity, imagination, confidence and the power of the ocean. You show all of these qualities, and I thought that a clever creature like the seahorse would suit you perfectly. Lavender is the scent of relaxation, and the flower of devotion. I give you this to show that I am devoted to you, and my wish for easy times ahead for you. Green represents growth, harmony, and nature. I know that potions require the assistance of nature, and I hope that you continue to grow in power like the plants that you use in your work. Finally, the poppy. It's a symbol of remembrance, and I am ashamed to admit that this one is for my own good. I do not wish to ever forget you, and so I place a poppy there in hope that I will always remember you."]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:30 pm
Name: Luminescence
Brief Character Bio: The sea is a vast and wondrous place full of mysteries and lore. Luminescence herself has become a part of great tales told throughout the merphonies. She is said to be a devious sea witch, a force to be reckon with who could hex you a new pair of land-legs but gain a fish for a head. The truth has never been stretched further.

Instead of being a vicious trickster, Luminescence is actually a scientist. Her spells? Merely the result of basic elements. Truthfully she has no magic bone in her body. Sure, she may be persnickety but Luminescence was not a wicked spell caster. Instead, she liked to think of herself as a collector. If there was an award for who loved the sea most, it would be her. For days she'll vanish from her home to search for deep-sea treasure that need rescuing.

Relying on her smarts and science, Luminescence has come up with ways to preserve and study all the trinkets that she returns with. Anything she can do to preserve the history of the sea she'll do it. The sea witch rumor is just the perfect way to keep all sticky hooves out of her cove.

Reply: "A preserver of all things drowned."

Round 2: I bring you great gifts of pleasure and intrigue!
Round 3: And the story goes like this...
Round 4: Do you like gifts? Lots of gifts? I hope so~  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 pm
#1. Salt Water Taffy : SUCCESS  
Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:52 pm
#2. Siren's music box : SUCCESS  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:54 pm
#3. Poseidon's Triton : SUCCESS  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 pm
#4. Mermaid Scales : SUCCESS  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:57 pm
#5. Bottle of Air : FAILURE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:58 pm
#6. Queen's Jewels : FAILURE  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:59 pm
#7. Pirate Ship in a Bottle : FAILURE  
Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 pm
#8. A bottle of Fire : FAILURE  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:03 pm
#9. Jar of Dirt : FAILURE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 pm
#10. Piece of Cake : SUCCESS  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:34 pm
1. Salt Water Taffy : SUCCESS
I ventured in and fought the vicious Black Friday crowds for a box of the best Salt Water Taffy in the whole wide world at the low low price of 9.99. You have never seen a beast like angry shoppers with a sweet tooth.
2. Siren's Music Box : SUCCESS
I found it amongst some rocks by a ship wreck. It's absolutely gorgeous and plays a siren song. Either it was a sailor-lure used by a lazy siren or a prized possession left behind. Just don't play it for any of your male friends, they just end up getting all lovey-dovey and hurting themselves.
3. Poseidon's Triton : SUCCESS
Can you believe he just leaves it lying around? Finders Keepers!
4. Mermaid Scales : SUCCESS
A friendly mermaid was just giving away these beautiful shimmering scales! He just wanted to make more friends and thought all the other fish in the sea would enjoy it. What a nice Rainbow mermaid.
5. Bottle of Air: FAILURE
It broke on some rocks on the trip down here.
6. Queen's Jewels : FAILURE
I uh...tried very hard to get those off of her but she woke up before I could get them over her head. If I could of recorded the Queen's scream and brought that to you I would have. My ears are still ringing.
7. Pirate ship in a bottle : FAILURE
The ship wouldn't fit! Such a shame, the pirate king was so handsome.
8. A bottle of Fire : FAILURE
Well...first the bottle wasn't water leak-proof and then it happened to break on the same rocks that took the pirate ship in a bottle.
9. Jar of Dirt : FAILURE
That broke too...such a tragic day for bottles and jars.
10. Piece of Cake : SUCCESS
Using a handy dandy lunchbox I bring you a mouth-watering slice of cake! Get ready for the explosion of taste buds and extreme happiness through the power of delicious dessert.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 am
1. OOAK Upcycled Art Object: SUCCESS
Is that some old upholstery fabric stapled to a cardboard box?? ... Well, you can tell it's a real treasure because it's one of a kind, I guess.
2. My collection of books about dragons: FAILURE
Sorry, but this is one treasure I just can't part with.
3. An Actual Goddamn Dragon: SUCCESS
Sort of a dangerous gift, I know, but you can handle it, right?
4. A Lifetime Supply of Printer Ink: SUCCESS
You wanna talk about an expensive gift? Just black ink is $2,700 a gallon, more expensive than human blood.
5. A Wonderfully Soft Blanket: SUCCESS
Everyone needs something warm to bundle up in!
6. Cool Sunglasses: SUCCESS
emotion_dealwithit
7. A Box of Biscuits, a Box of Biscuit Mix, and a Biscuit Mixer: FAILURE
Honestly, while it's a hilarious card in Cards Against Humanity, it'd probably be a crappy gift, so this is probably for the best.
8. All of the Video Games I Own: SUCCESS
Or, at least all the ones I own on Steam. I'll gladly share my library with you!
9. My Cat: SUCCESS
As long as I get visitation rights.
10. A Printed Collection of Proto-Memes: SUCCESS
Also known as National Lampoon's True Facts: The Big Book.  

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 am
1. OOAK Upcycled Art Object: SUCCESS  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items