Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:24 am
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko

The mods are alive and kicking! We'll have more details for you coming up at 8.

Plus---the girl who made a thread about trying to stage a possible coup d'etat and how miscareful placing of words almost got her in trouble. Find out how this Dead horse of a guild can be poked and prodded at with sticks, later tonight, here at Channel 52 News!

All jests aside, the mods have always been here, but are busy. Life happens and in this case, AATW is better off remaining in shut down mode. As I told you before regarding Evie, I was not the only mod relaying what needed to be done with the profile, so given real life circumstances, presently there's no way to keep this going since it's just you two wanting to keep hope alive, so to say. There are other alternatives that can help appease the muse, but for AATW? Not anytime soon.

So uh... in other words...?

Sorry, but does that mean that the guild will shut down or am I reading the thing wrong? Sorry for sounding rude but I'm just really confused.

I'm saying not to bother presently. The mods that help with the profiles, plot, etc. have had some major storms of life hit them the past several months, causing things to be on a standstill and being a mod for years, I know one or two can't run it by themselves. This is the official word presently from several mods. I do have a few suggestions of places you can all go to, superhero wise, if you prefer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:39 am
Klayko
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko

Plus---the girl who made a thread about trying to stage a possible coup d'etat and how miscareful placing of words almost got her in trouble. Find out how this Dead horse of a guild can be poked and prodded at with sticks, later tonight, here at Channel 52 News!

All jests aside, the mods have always been here, but are busy. Life happens and in this case, AATW is better off remaining in shut down mode. As I told you before regarding Evie, I was not the only mod relaying what needed to be done with the profile, so given real life circumstances, presently there's no way to keep this going since it's just you two wanting to keep hope alive, so to say. There are other alternatives that can help appease the muse, but for AATW? Not anytime soon.

Sorry, but does that mean that the guild will shut down or am I reading the thing wrong? Sorry for sounding rude but I'm just really confused.

I'm saying not to bother presently. The mods that help with the profiles, plot, etc. have had some major storms of life hit them the past several months, causing things to be on a standstill and being a mod for years, I know one or two can't run it by themselves. This is the official word presently from several mods. I do have a few suggestions of places you can all go to, superhero wise, if you prefer.

Ah, I understand that. I mean, IRL matters are more important so I don't blame you lot.

Also, I'm open for suggestions about the places you wanna suggest o3ob I'll cool with it, mate.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:07 am
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko

Ah, I understand that. I mean, IRL matters are more important so I don't blame you lot.

Also, I'm open for suggestions about the places you wanna suggest o3ob I'll cool with it, mate.

Yea. They'll be back when they can. As for the other guilds:

Parahuman:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/parahuman/g.447259/

Note: You don't choose your powers in this guild. What you do is create the basis of the power you desire and how you obtained said ability. From there, the mods determine a good power set for you.

DC and Marvel related guilds:

Marvel

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x/g.393063/

DC

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/dc-worldwide/g.420317/

Note: While they may use canonical characters, you can create an OC that can be a part of the storyline. Also, they are analytical and critical to the lore, so if some thought we as mods were harsh, keep in mind they are the same way. If it doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit.

Here are some hero guilds that use actors/models for Face claims:

Phenomenal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/phenomenal/g.443587/

Inhuman:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/inhuman-rebirth/g.449145/

X-Men: Earth's Future

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x-men-earths-future/g.432063/  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:49 am
Klayko
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko
Jade Galaksylph
Klayko

Yea. They'll be back when they can. As for the other guilds:

Parahuman:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/parahuman/g.447259/

Note: You don't choose your powers in this guild. What you do is create the basis of the power you desire and how you obtained said ability. From there, the mods determine a good power set for you.

DC and Marvel related guilds:

Marvel

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x/g.393063/

DC

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/dc-worldwide/g.420317/

Note: While they may use canonical characters, you can create an OC that can be a part of the storyline. Also, they are analytical and critical to the lore, so if some thought we as mods were harsh, keep in mind they are the same way. If it doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit.

Here are some hero guilds that use actors/models for Face claims:

Phenomenal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/phenomenal/g.443587/

Inhuman:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/inhuman-rebirth/g.449145/

X-Men: Earth's Future

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x-men-earths-future/g.432063/

i tried joining Inhuman, but i get this bug error saying that it's a "clan" :/

what did Lanzer do this time  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:58 pm
Klayko
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Ooohh, I dunno about using unapproved characters. Based on the fact that my topic got taken down, there's still at least one mod around that's alive and kicking (or at least, woke up from the coma long enough to kick something).... And they made a point of not deleting it until after I got a reply, so I'm betting they don't want this happening. So I ain't ready for that kind of anarchy just yet. Got anyone legal, so to speak? That's less likely to get interference.

My intention behind the "Anyone Still Kicking" thread was simply a call to see if I had any reason to move Evelyn to give other people someone to RP with, since, as I joked, it seemed the mods (who had been driving about half the activity) had abandoned us. Granted, I don't remember the exact wording of the post, so my intentions could very well have been misconstrued.

The mention of a coup was here in the OOC, and I said that because it truly felt like y'all had abandoned the guild. I can understand that real life things can hit out of the blue with the force of a charging elephant, truly I can, but none of you said anything in the absence thread or made any announcements saying that's what was behind the silence or that the guild was being put on hold. And I personally don't have any of you on Skype anymore, so I had no way to find out what was going on that way, either. We were left in the dark to make our own conclusions, and the conclusion that I came to was that at this point, y'all probably weren't going to come back, so it was up to us to try to salvage and revive what we could. Clearly that was the wrong conclusion to come to, and I apologize for that. For once, I'm glad I was wrong.

Edit: Spelling error!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:20 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Klayko
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Ooohh, I dunno about using unapproved characters. Based on the fact that my topic got taken down, there's still at least one mod around that's alive and kicking (or at least, woke up from the coma long enough to kick something).... And they made a point of not deleting it until after I got a reply, so I'm betting they don't want this happening. So I ain't ready for that kind of anarchy just yet. Got anyone legal, so to speak? That's less likely to get interference.

My intention behind the "Anyone Still Kicking" thread was simply a call to see if I had any reason to move Evelyn to give other people someone to RP with, since, as I joked, it seemed the mods (who had been driving about half the activity) had abandoned us. Granted, I don't remember the exact wording of the post, so my intentions could very well have been misconstrued.

The mention of a coup was here in the OOC, and I said that because it truly felt like y'all had abandoned the guild. I can understand that real life things can hit out of the blue with the force of a charging elephant, truly I can, but none of you said anything in the absence thread or made any announcements saying that's what was behind the silence or that the guild was being put on hold. And I personally don't have any of you on Skype anymore, so I had no way to find out what was going on that way, either. We were left in the dark to make our own conclusions, and the conclusion that I came to was that at this point, y'all probably weren't going to come back, so it was up to us to try to salvage and revive what we could. Clearly that was the wrong conclusion to come to, and I apologize for that. For once, I'm glad I was wrong.

Edit: Spelling error!

It was something along the lines of getting ready to do their job for them, but no worries. All we can do presently is just wait it out and hope for the best. The other guilds I suggested would love to have you all though if you ever consider the thought.In fact, the DC guild is putting together a storyline now to help get everyone involved.  

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 pm
and while all this has happened, I've learned that you shouldn't give me an EPG (grenade weapon that shoots glowing blue balls that explode) while I'm drunk. Lots of dead bodies in titanfall 2 because of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:33 pm
RACKING MEAD!
User Image  

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:34 pm
The month of Halloween is here and I am LIVING  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:34 pm
Klayko

ThisCloudedLife

Josh Starwind

Yaroki

The Master Time Lord

Hey, do y'all know where all the RP threads from V.2 of the guild went? I thought I had my relevant ones saved to my favorites so I could go back and reread them on occasion, because I'm stupidly nostalgic, but I guess I only saved the V.1 threads. I'm pretty sure the V.2 threads weren't deleted, but I can't find them anywhere. The only ones filed in the Old RP Threads subforum are from V.1. In particular, I'm looking for the Coast City threads.  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:30 am
Guess who's legally able to drink, bitcheeesss

Also I actually have a job now, ain't that wild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:08 pm
cheese_whine  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:28 am
Whelp, passed with all 90's in my most recent semester of college... I'll just go into the nerd corner now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:10 pm
Ron_of_Wolves
Whelp, passed with all 90's in my most recent semester of college... I'll just go into the nerd corner now.

Congrats, dude!  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:09 am
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Ron_of_Wolves

Congrats, dude!

thanks o7  
All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas