Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:33 am
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!
My name is Ray and I stummbled upon this guild after returning to gaia for 3 years.
I am looking forward to meet and talk to you guys.
My birthday is on September 5th.

Thank you!

Welcome! *catches you before you fall from your stumble* We're glad you've joined us!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:35 am
Evoii
JoyRose
Evoii
Hi! my name is Michelle, I'm Chilean, i love sweets and I'm a Dentist. English isn't my main language.
My birthday is on June 10th.

Welcome Michelle! Your avatar is totally adorable! I'm so impressed by your English - I would never have guessed it's not your primary language.
And I am just tickled that you are a dentist who loves sweets! YAY Sweets!

Thank you very much! I try to chat fluently. I love traveling to Miami, I'd love to live there in the future but its very difficult (and expensive :c).
Yes, i am the best dentist in the world hahaha
Just remember to:
1. Wash your teeth 30 mins after eating, so your body is able to neutralize the acid pH on your mouth and yor teeth doesn't suffer biocorrosion.
2. Try eating in one moment all the candies or non nutritive food (lol), so you just have 1 pH drop in your mouth.
3. And don't forget to wash your tongue :3

All good tips!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:45 am
My birthday is August 1, 2005. I am also a member in the NSTG guild and looking for someone to play as Terry Bogard, who is empress dee's husband in the RP. It is found in the chatterbox in the NSTG along with some other fantastic threads.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:30 pm
JoyRose
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!
My name is Ray and I stummbled upon this guild after returning to gaia for 3 years.

Thank you!

Welcome! *catches you before you fall from your stumble* We're glad you've joined us!

Thank you, thank you!
How is your day/night going? heart  

Wreckognized

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:58 pm
Ochru
My birthday is August 1, 2005. I am also a member in the NSTG guild and looking for someone to play as Terry Bogard, who is empress dee's husband in the RP. It is found in the chatterbox in the NSTG along with some other fantastic threads.

I saw that. Good luck! And thank you for joining our RP in Our Village. I'm sure empress dee appreciates the extra traffic, too!

Wreckognized
JoyRose
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!

Thank you!

Thank you, thank you!

Pretty well. I should be heading for bed, but Gaia calls! rofl How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:59 pm
JoyRose
Ochru

I saw that. Good luck! And thank you for joining our RP in Our Village. I'm sure empress dee appreciates the extra traffic, too!

Wreckognized
JoyRose
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!

Thank you!

Thank you, thank you!

Pretty well. I should be heading for bed, but Gaia calls! rofl How are you doing?

I feel you! What time is it there? xd
I'm doing great, about to cook something. You?  

Wreckognized

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:02 pm
Wreckognized
JoyRose
Ochru

Wreckognized
JoyRose
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!

Thank you!

Thank you, thank you!

I feel you! What time is it there? xd
I'm doing great, about to cook something. You?

Well it's 2am here and I have to be back online for my job at 10am, so I'm really really going to bed now. lol
Whatcha cookin'? I guess that means you MUST be good looking!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:20 pm
JoyRose

Well it's 2am here and I have to be back online for my job at 10am, so I'm really really going to bed now. lol
Whatcha cookin'? I guess that means you MUST be good looking!

Wow, that's too late. But you can still get like 6 hrs of sleep which is more than enough. Sleep tight now. xd
I'm Cooking Grilled Salmon with string beans.  

Wreckognized

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:27 am
JoyRose
Ochru

Wreckognized
JoyRose
Wreckognized
Hello everyone!!

Thank you!

Thank you, thank you!

She is neither here nor there on that. She just wants someone as well as me to role-play with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:04 pm
Hi! I'm Star Rod Kirby, and I'm new here. My bday is May 31  

StarRodKirby

Friendly Citizen

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:18 am
I was born on September 1, 2006  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:28 am
Hi! My birthday is December 15th. I have two young girls, 6 and 1 year olds, and this quarantine has me doing insane jumping jacks in my head. Never again will I take for granted getting out of the house and visiting my annoying relatives! Never!  

Nearly__Naked

Loyal Sage

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:46 pm
August 5, 1972 is my birthday.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 pm
StarRodKirby
Hi! I'm Star Rod Kirby, and I'm new here. My bday is May 31

Welcome! Finally got caught up here.
Linken_Bogard
I was born on September 1, 2006

Welcome! I hope you check out our rp sub-forum!
Nearly__Naked
Hi! My birthday is December 15th. I have two young girls, 6 and 1 year olds, and this quarantine has me doing insane jumping jacks in my head. Never again will I take for granted getting out of the house and visiting my annoying relatives! Never!

We are so lucky to be able to stay home and still stay in touch here. But two little ones can grate on the nerves eventually. Good luck keeping them busy and all of you happy!
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
August 5, 1972 is my birthday.

Welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:02 am