Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:16 pm
"As you wish..."

User Image

My cat was layng on my bed :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:16 pm
"As you wish..."

A carry around beauty set. A comb to brush your mane. Perfume to sweeten your smell even more. A Copper Dragon tooth to help clean any much from your hooves. A Pocket Watch to carry it all and help you keep time.

User Image  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm
Name: Tempest Terror
Brief Character Bio: Tempest is vain with a black heart. She's a con artist, pure and simple, and loves to twist phonies around her hoof. She uses her mysterious and exotic appearance to lure anyphony in, charm them with her words, pity them, takes from them compliments and coin. In return she gives them advice, potions, charms, baubles, anything to ease a phony's mind. Do they work? Does she have magic? It's all about how one looks at life, now isn't it?

Reply: I think I am no one to judge such radiance, I am but barely a barnacle to you. You are as beautiful as a sunset and perilous as a raging sea storm. Many have surely found themselves in Davy Jones' locker in exchange for just a few minutes of your time.

Round 2: An Adventure!
Round 3: Live Men Do Tell Tales
Round 4: Santa Baby  
Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:43 pm
1. Gold box of expensive chocolates: FAILURE  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:43 pm
2. Faithful pet Marimo: FAILURE  
Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm
3. The Crown of her enemy: SUCCESS  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 pm
4. A necklace of small skulls with jewel eyes: FAILURE  
Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 pm
5. Taylor Swift's latest album (Everyone has their guilty pleasure?): SUCCESS  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 pm
6. A 'magical' rubber duck: SUCCESS  
Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:50 pm
7. Tiny crystal bottles for all your potion needs: FAILURE  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm
8. A pirate's treasure chest: FAILURE  
Lita Maxwell rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:53 pm
9. A noble's ransom in gummy candy: FAILURE  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 pm
10. Ivory and jade ship-shaped hair comb: FAILURE  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:23 pm
1. [Gold box of expensive chocolates]: FAILURE
It was a success, at first. I found them in a fancy chocolate shop and they cost half my week's pay. But I had only gotten out of the shop's door when I dared to look inside. Just one peek. And maybe a taste. And they were all gone by the time I got home. Whoops.

2. [Faithful pet Marimo]: FAILURE
I searched high and low for a Marimo that would compliment your style but when I tried to capture it, it rolled away. And then its friends attacked me. Nearly drowned by a stampede of algae balls.

3. [The Crown of her enemy]: SUCCESS
I attempted to sneak into to the Sea Hag's Shack of Curses and Cures to steal Ursala's crown. Sure it was made of coral and seashells and though Tempest would never wear such an atrocity she'd surely love to gloat over 'accidentally' finding it washed ashore. It would seem that Ursala's magic isn't a joke, as soon as I touched the crown on it's golden pedestal I turned into a octopus! Well, jokes on her. Octopuses are great at grabbing things and I swam away with it.

4. [A necklace of small skulls with jewel eyes]: FAILURE
I ordered this baby off of eBay and was so proud of the price I got. Much cheaper than the other sellers. Sadly when I got it half the jewels were fake and had fallen out of the sockets. Plus the skulls were plastic. No wonder it was so cheap.

5. [Taylor Swift's latest album (Everyone has their guilty pleasure?)]: SUCCESS
I'm sworn to secrecy as to how I got my hands on an early copy. Let's just say it had to deal with public humiliation, bribery, an assassination plot, and cheeze wiz. Not all at the same time. Hey, and it's signed too!

6. [A 'magical' rubber duck]: SUCCESS
So the guy I bought this from said it would do all kinds of wonders. If only if it squeaked for you. Make a wish, give it a squish, and if it quacked you got yourself one free wish. If not, well, try again! The guy swore up and down it was the real thing, even had a certificate of authenticity from some guild of wizards. Let's it squeaks for Tempest or I'll be the one getting squeezed.

7. [Tiny crystal bottles for all your potion needs]: FAILURE
Did you know tiny things like to slip out of your grasp and roll of your desk? Did you also know crystal breaks about as easy as glass? It would seem I forgot both of these, and now I know better. (Excuse me while I get a broom.)

8. [A pirate's treasure chest]: FAILURE
Surely carrying a pirate's treasure chest is a hard thing to do. Finding one, however, is even harder. Especially when the map you have is a fake.

9. [A noble's ransom in gummy candy]: FAILURE
So I have a problem with eating sweets? Who doesn't? I think I need to lie down. I ate one too many gummies.

10. [Ivory and jade ship-shaped hair comb]: FAILURE
I had spotted it practically a mile away. Only such beautiful craftsmanship could go into Tempest's locks. I waited in line at the vendor's stall for half an hour! And then that old sea hag Ursala bought the last one two spots ahead of me.  

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas