Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (5/14/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:28 pm
The Rock wasn't even bothered by Finn Balor's kickout as he noticed Seth Rollins had made his entrance, he got up glaring at him and taunting him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:29 pm
Finn rolls over to the set of ropes across from Reigns as Seth makes his way down. Finn uses his time wisely to get up to his feet with ropes support of course.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:30 pm
Roman Reigns starts to pull himself up as fans scream and yell in his ear. The smart fans did their best to boo and get to him but he shrugged them off paying attention to the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 pm
The Rock would then turn his attention to what mattered, the NOW. As he noticed Roman Reigns sliding into the 'playground'.  

Flex Kavana

Prophet

Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Finn sees Roman getting to his feet as bounces backwards off the ropes as he sprints to set of ropes in-front of Rock and Reigns as Finn lunges up knowing most likely Rock would move as Finn goes for an Somersault Senton out of nowhere onto Reigns!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 pm
Mauro Ranallo: "Welcome, Mr. Rollins. So as we're here sitting watching this amazing main event, who's your pick for this match?"

Seth Rollins: "What kind of stupid question is that, Mauro? As the champ, and has the face of company, I don't need to choose anybody. As a matter of fact, I've beaten 2/3 of the people in this match already, and even though I haven't faced Rocky yet, I can already tell that he's going to lose this match. All these men are not in any tier to face me, but I'm just here to see who's I'm going to EMBARASS, at Slammiversary. "

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:36 pm
Reigns would attempt to rush to the apron seeing Balor having some intentions in mind. Having studied him before the bout, he would climb the apron and attempt to meet him with a forearm to stop his 'big leap'.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

He's on fire as Finn jumps back up onto his feet as he stumbles onto the barricade as fans reach for him as the crowd lets off a huge pop as he pulled off that incredible spot. Finn nods his head at the crowd knowing this match is his and he will prove that.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image

Reigns is crushed against the barricade his body causing it to move back some. Cameras zoomed in on his face showing the pain he was in courtesy of Finn Balor's somersault.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 pm
The Rock looked on as he couldn't believe what Balor was willing to do to win this match, he respected it though. As The Rock stood idle in the ring.  

Flex Kavana

Prophet

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:43 pm
Finn walks over to the apron as he slides back into the ring ready for this grueling one on one with The Rock.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:48 pm
The Brahma Bull was ready, as he respectfully allowed Finn Balor to slide into the ring unharmed. He put his hands on his knees, showing composure and the ability to be level headed in a big match like this one.  

Flex Kavana

Prophet

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:48 pm
"Stop sleeping Roman!" A fan shouted at Reigns who was down still from Balor's somersault.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image
Finn slowly takes steps towards Rock as he then lungs back going for an right hand to the skull of The Rock!

Finn Balor

Gekko

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finn Balor would oddly hit The Rock in the jaw, instead of selling the move he was pissed off by Balor's blow. He used the shift of emotions to send his own punch, this one 10x more explosive than Balor's, sending him either outside the ring or onto the mat.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games