Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:00 pm
"How can you be so sure that it was the shop keeper?" she said looking up at him "What if it's someone else that want's a big walking wolf thing" she mumbled rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:09 pm
"Well then why would it have been the cloak that knocked me out?" Onsphalt put up, nodding, "You must think of these things, Satsu." He stood up and glanced around, but saw no way out. He resolved that the only thing to do now was wait for their captor.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:13 pm
Satsudo fumed "Well excuse me!! I was merely trying to go with something that was different!!"she pointed at him with her bad arm "Ooooooooooowww!!!" she shouted then whimpered trying not the cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm
Onsphalt shrugged. "You really should be more careful with that. Now if we had just gone to the healer's.... but then again-" He let out his barking laughter, "You don't like healers do you?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 pm
Satsudo frowned whimpering "Well you try being my size with someone 20x bigger than you are poking and proding you?" she said pouting holding her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Onsphalt shrugged again, "For that I'd need a giant. I'm not sure how many of them are left." He let out another round of barking laughter, cut short by a door opening at the far end of the room. The shopkeeper walked through the door. The man stopped walking abruptly when he saw Onsphalt standing at the edge of the cage. "How did you get out?" He asked in a calm voice that contradicted the anger in his face.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Satsudo quietly crawled over to Onsphalt hiding so that she could help when she could  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:04 pm
"Magic" Onsphalt answered quite simply. He glanced at the runes and concentrated on deteriorating one while they spoke.
"Impossible, the blindfold would have stopped that," The shopkeeper responded, his voice still eerily calm, but his face now matching it.
"The blindfold ceased any sight or movement, magic was still possible."
The man growled under his breath. Then he sighed, smiling. "It's not like you can do anything. At that moment the rune melted and all the others dimmed. Onsphalt poked Satsudo with the back of his boot and motioned to some keys as the man tried to figure out what had happened.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:11 pm
Sastudo pushed back "hey watch it" she whispered before creeping out to go get the keys  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm
The man started to stroll around the room, as if thinking about something. Onsphalt just stared at him, eyes invisibly following the shopkeeper. After a few moments of this, Onsphalt asked, "What happened to the real shopkeeper of the supply store?" The man did not answer, only sparing the ankhen a passing glare.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Satsudo looked up at the keys then glared at Onsphalt "................" she flew up ignoring the pain in her wing and grabbed the keys with her good arm and attempted to land but instead she fell with a clatter "Oh" she gasped  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:09 pm
The man's eyes snapped in the direction of Satsudo and the keys. As soon as his back was turned, Onsphalt's eyes flashed. The man walked over and scratched his head. He picked up the keys and placed them where they had been, muttering to himself, "How'd those fall?" He then walked back over to Onsphalt, "Do you know why I brought you here?" Onsphalt chuckled, "Am I a mind reader? Is it because I'm the first inexperienced traveler to come your way?"
"No!" The man nearly shouted, "It is because you are ripe full of arcane energ- hurk!" HE was cut off by a chakram in his stomach. He clattered on the ground and Onsphalt called, "You alright Satsu?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 pm
"Yeah....but I think I can drag the keys over to where you are" she said flying up and knocking the keys down again and drug them over "Here, they're to heavy for my wings to carry"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:39 pm
"That's fine." HE unlocked the door and stepped out, walking towards the door. On the way there, he made sure to step on the man. He lifted Satsudo onto his shoulder and walked out the door. They seemed to have been in the basement of an alchemist's workshop. The ankhen walked out the door back into the snowy streets.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:43 pm
".............I think I need to see that healer" she grumbled still holding her shoulder. She hated to admit something that was obvious from the start  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff