View Results

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:45 pm
idea i think is possible to make.

theme: gunpla Gundam

Theory:
Hologram station
two fish eye lens that project images instead of recording one on top and one on bottom, facing each other inside a dome that reflects light.
+
it can be used to scan 3d images witch is already possible~ thanks to gaming technology

reason:
it would work like those pictures where it moves depending where your standing because of the reflected light gathered to a single point while the dome would be tinted so the image doesn't look like a radio active figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:53 pm
I just don't like modern technology because copyrights makes things difficult when you put ideas together and when you know we can make it here / now but the expenses would too high for anybody who has big dreams yet could only make enough to strive the next day.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm
how to make a second earth
hint: element compound change in a mass degree
Hint 2: freezing and cooling
Hint 3: Co2 & H2o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:04 pm
Ai with emotions
1/7 * 7 =
1/3*3 =
make an error with technically hitting 100% but in reality 99.99%
while that 0.01% would be what defines it like monkeys and human or possibility of a human action  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm
even if we did technology advance it would make the gap of understanding far apart. + who would want someone to act like gods when the society is not ready for it... war or another reenactment of world war two. in turns if we can make a second earth we don't have to worry and hope for a galactic peace? when we can't even go for world peace? so now the reason we didn't is a cowboy stand off cause we do not trust each other?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:23 pm
Looking back at it and adding it up, it would make a new type of arcade game.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:35 pm
My final recording

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFurp8ARkvc

for a future based on how you react
like a fluctuating wind
with time moving like water, only to slip in between your finger tips
if life was that easy. then everything in front of you, is square
until you see it in a third angle
a third power of infinity combination stack
with a catalyst rewarded by that after math
since there is no turning back to the past
never forget because the road is too long yet too short
to regret when you blindly change
as if your personality is rearranged
where is the clarity
i doesn't seem fair to me
So I stay silent and trust in what I see
I'm not the type that wanna live up to others expectation
like shadowboxing myself until one side fades in
the process of selection
then bowing my head in a constant inspection
while living in a world of fabrication
so here is my resignation cause i rather be stuck in disqualification
just to stay equal minded
without having to say "go find it"
what is really dire
i mean to your will of fire
as it stays lit in the center of your chest
where your thoughts rest
let it burn in flames yet it only get colder
like an addiction as if it slips in the back of your mind
for new ideas and inspiration infused
to the elements as we breath
similar to a crossing season summer breeze
meaning unraveling innovation only begun
when all the words are said and done
given to a yearning personality for an inferno entitled passion
spoken out as if is ration  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:44 am
A nice new summary or idea for a story

After wondering in the depth of pain, trauma and deceit in the world called hell.
When his sentence has been reached, he reincarnated into a new world. Growing up, he slowly start to notice the corruption around him as hell reincarnated before him once again with only fragments of his old memories of hell, he once knew without the reason why he was there in the first place. He is now at a cross road between what is morally right from the covers of society and the poison that abstractly dyes the water that he walk on while using his ability that can only be used selflessly, fearing that the corruption from his hell bound soul that absorbs wrath of his surrounding which cause society to act out of other emotions other then anger and possibly caused him to be there in the first place. Though it wasn't hell that changed him, it was being raise in the society he once knew.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:12 pm
short story that will never be published rolleyes

In a radioactive world slowly decaying out by riots, pollution, greed, happiness forlorn to positive emotions. Where our antagonist tech support who love walking through the toxic clouds to reach where vision is clear yet it's not safe enough to take the gas mask off to breathe. The antagonist secretly made an invention where life can be inhabitable and keep the larger predators out, at the outskirts of town. While the protagonist turned tyrant rebel and once close friends to the antagonist wanted use the invention to steal radiation from the source to power the ambitions that was blindly given with the chemical chaos. Leaving the antagonist to watch the miss used technology to a side feared most about it.
Antagonist knew with a few adjustments and the right persons influence the protagonist can change the invention into a behemoth. So the antagonist went and turned centimeters to light years in algorithmic patterns of brainwaves, heart rate and nerve impulses, controlling time fluctuation that intertwine with x,y and z times pie. At the same time watch all possibilities with no interference. Setting off a small distraction to cause a butterfly effect with minimal casualties while noticing rivalry, as if it’s written
in stone.

oh, how will the world change one step at a time like a rubik's cubes. Was it worth it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 pm
okay, this is a story theme that just popped up into my mind.
Inspired by: Log Horizon & S.O.A.

Part.1)
As the story goes and virtual reality games began to expand. an unknown hacker smashed all the servers together of all different types of games. yet the vision shifted into a paradox from what seems to be outside 2d expressions, while inside everything seems to be so realistic it tricks the minds into thinking its reality. When all the server smashed together and classified information broke out & leaked. One game server in peculiar stood out as retracing the data to fix the problems. It was a game nothing so special but it was more of a place where victims of reality return to often to vent out and express how ever they feel. A place where unexpected potential form and polarized yet equal skill set of all types of verity. With all the games smashed up together, to survive. Though when the hacking was finished and all of the people that was stuck in the warp, through government transaction they appeared before everyone under a rogue and told them to survive under circumstances they will die in reality, while knowing everyone was unable to log out unless creating a method to log out.

Part.2)
The government thought it was a good idea to have everything fix and put everyone into witness protection, since potential threats and it was like shuffling a bunch of scapegoats into a deck of cards. Though some took their jobs a little less serious knowing full well, all the potential gamers that survived long enough unknowingly entertainment food and inspiration of writing a good book or new setting of a game. As the people died in the game, they realized what the announcer meant by death. Their identity was removed and sent to witness protection. Their Currency became infused with the game since technological advances became possible to materialize food to feed their hunger and have people learn how to protect at the same time prioritize living.

Part.3)
Though it was a problem surviving it was psychological torture. The friend you met online is the only place you can reunite while going through a phase of the thought of losing someone permanently, though it was a more of a blessing then reality. The thing that is interesting was the focus of surviving without the relief of having many revival.

(~it's hard to find a good ending...)  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:30 pm
Another random verse

Everything is life seems like it is up for the taking.
Though there are many things that clawing on you as forsaking
I mean even I am not perfect and often have to be clear and direct.
Evaluating the reason behind the mind and showing your work in prospect
Just to offer a sliver of respect to about any type of project.
From a perspective to an offset is an individual occurrence.
In a self regulated manner to find the incoherence.  
Blogs and Journaling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff