Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot with a megane? { Updated! } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:36 am
Meegane

Its fine! I understand. c:
My muse is pretty good. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to continue it considering its old and it doesn't count for anything. Haha. But if you're game then I can tag it.

Yay! I love AJ's character (plus your others, just haven't met them yet) so I'm always interested in future stuff. C8 Uhhhhhhhhhh. I want to offer something but I'm unsure what to offer. /shot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Meegane

Its fine! I understand. c:
My muse is pretty good. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to continue it considering its old and it doesn't count for anything. Haha. But if you're game then I can tag it.

Yay! I love AJ's character (plus your others, just haven't met them yet) so I'm always interested in future stuff. C8 Uhhhhhhhhhh. I want to offer something but I'm unsure what to offer. /shot

His muse is good and it doesn't consist of anything time-related, just a spar with general chat, so we can continue biggrin

Awww thank you he's my first character obtained in this shop, as well as the first character in my RP life. I am so happy to hear that. No rush, if you think of anything you want to do with my characters, poke me and we can discuss <3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Meegane

B'( I MISS PLAYING WITH YOU, MEG, and I'm sorry things got so busy the last time we RPed. /touches ur and AJ's faces  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:42 pm
Kaiyumi

*touches you back and on behalf of AJ as well*
Don't worry Kai <333333
I'm thankful to have someone he can talk about his past anyway.
He don't even want to mention it to anyone *shrugs*

Anytime you wanna RP from AJ, I'm very much welcomed! ;D  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:34 pm
Meegane

adghDFGFAGD I mean to be fair, it's not like Xiu exactly asked permission to learn about his past /SWEATS

adgadf BUT YES OFC I'm starting to get a little more free time and I missed playing Xiu with friends something fierce, so I am always up to RP if you are /plaps her hand on ur face <333  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 pm
You gave me the chance anyway XD
That's great, free time sounds wonderful, is there any theme you have in mind? <3
Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:28 pm
Meegane

OuO Depends what your AJ muse feels like! Something fun? Angsty? (Xiu: /AGGRESSIVELY AND AFFECTIONATELY RUFFLES HIS HAIR)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:18 am
Kaiyumi
Meegane

OuO Depends what your AJ muse feels like! Something fun? Angsty? (Xiu: /AGGRESSIVELY AND AFFECTIONATELY RUFFLES HIS HAIR)

Both is fun, for angsty, you mean his angsty or her angsty? ;3c
(AJ: *makes a bothered face but doesn't stop Xiu*)  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:41 pm
Meegane
Both is fun, for angsty, you mean his angsty or her angsty? ;3c
(AJ: *makes a bothered face but doesn't stop Xiu*)

FINALLY FIXED MY BORKED INTERNET

>:3c EITHER OR, HONESTLY. If you have an idea for angsty AJ, I'm down, or I could definitely play down/despondent Xiu /chinhands

(Xiu: ( /uvu)/ <3)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am
OH MY! Why was it broken? ;O

He's underneath such a grumpy seed about his past, though baking helps to make him mild and gentle. The woman taught him martial arts was a traveller, he felt even she abandoned him.

So Xiu is like the second adult he met, his mom and dad focus on his talented sister too much and almost forgot they had a son as well. He likes to hang around with Xiu.

I can't think of AJ being angsty at the moment, and quite curious what would make Xiu down?

Kaiyumi
3nodding  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:40 pm
OTL I wish I knew, tbh. It just kind of fixed itself...though it's still a little wonky. T:

Ahhhh, yes I remember that traveler from AJ's past! And Xiu says shh it's okay, AJ /holds him over her head

I think rn for Xiu, it'd mostly be feelings of nostalgia and having lost contact with most of her friends that would make her feel down adghsjtmgafhd

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 am
I fear of technology for a reason, high-tech products like computer doesn't go well with me. Anyway, glad it seem to be fixed, I don't know much to be helpful.

YESSSSS YOU REMEMEBERED! >u< <333333

I kinda want a significant person who taught him martial arts since it's not something easy to self-learn. I picked Qiong Qi because it was one of the Four Fiends and had twisted morals. Besides, it has wings that poor AJ doesn't have! She is someone who AJ loves and hates the most, and I definitely enjoy his complex feeling towards her.

askjklfjsdjl That's reasonable. She does seem the type enjoying friend companion and love her friends. It feels so realistic like the reality, once you're out the school, it's hard to get contact with many friends, only one or two you would be able to keep in touch.

If she doesn't mind, AJ could hear her talking about those nostalgic memories? He could recall those moments with the traveler as they go on.

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff