Submit

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:38 pm
Due to internet issues I have been scarcely on. Anything I have done recently has been from my phone and very limited. I apologize for this and hope to have it rectified soon.

I will also be going away from Thursday to Sunday. Sorry if that's a problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:51 pm
so i totally forgot to post here. me and raven are going through a huge job swap crisis in both our shifts getting moved around and you know just trying to get by with a bunch of other real life getting in our ways. I don't even think I have turned on my computer in several days. i'm posting this on my phone now.

but i did see the activity thing and me and raven both do plan to hopefully return soon. but we don't want anyone to be trapped because of us.

So Agrona and Sean both of you guys can break away from supes. just say that he looked off in the distance and flew off in great distress. we have all met so we can re meet up and try the search for the Fortress of Solitude again once I return.

Roxas I really sorry bro. Feel like I let you down I asked to be a VC to help you rebuild the guild and here I go getting all busy and disappearing. Don't worry I promise to make it up to you. Finish everything up and go on a massive recruiting spree help build this place back up in no time. ^^b

To everyone else sorry I gone be back soon i promise  

Josh Starwind
Vice Captain

Dangerous Explorer

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am
Josh Starwind
so i totally forgot to post here. me and raven are going through a huge job swap crisis in both our shifts getting moved around and you know just trying to get by with a bunch of other real life getting in our ways. I don't even think I have turned on my computer in several days. i'm posting this on my phone now.

but i did see the activity thing and me and raven both do plan to hopefully return soon. but we don't want anyone to be trapped because of us.

So Agrona and Sean both of you guys can break away from supes. just say that he looked off in the distance and flew off in great distress. we have all met so we can re meet up and try the search for the Fortress of Solitude again once I return.

Roxas I really sorry bro. Feel like I let you down I asked to be a VC to help you rebuild the guild and here I go getting all busy and disappearing. Don't worry I promise to make it up to you. Finish everything up and go on a massive recruiting spree help build this place back up in no time. ^^b

To everyone else sorry I gone be back soon i promise

Just make sure you come back to us wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:01 pm
Hi there!
I feel bad as I was invited to this guild but I wont be able to make profiles and the like for a while (A few months) due to my life being pretty hectic! If I can I'll try to get some profiles together but it may take some time.

Thanks smile  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:59 pm
Due to a possibly catastrophic failure with my laptop I am without internet save on my phone. I will hopefully resolve this tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:22 am
I will not be posting this weekend due to me being at the Army versus Navy Rugby Game.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:28 pm
My posting will be sporatci as I need to deal with some situations in life, such as college (which yes, I wont be done for the year till July), at the moment the next few weeks are going to be the most packed for me with final reports, tests, presentations etc.

I'll try posting where needed though things have been moving slow lately with my charries so I don't think this will be a big issue.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:16 pm
Hey everyone. Due to Film School starting up with our first project starting up Monday, I will not be around to do much posting. I am looking to return next week, but if not, then two weeks at most I may be back. I will definitely keep everyone informed.  

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm
Hey guys, I may not be as active as I want to be over the next couple of days (Tuesday & Wednesday) because of the fact Ofsted are coming in to inspect the school I work at.

Ofsted are like... the main inspection body for the government and can really ******** things up for our school if we get a bad review. I can lose my job etc. So, I need to bring my S Rank DDR Game to the plate.

Sorry.

Love love!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:04 pm
I am going to be out of town and not near my Laptop from June 3rd to June 17th due to being at my girlfriends house. Sorry to those that are waiting for posts from me  

Groganofthewasteland

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 pm
I'm going to be out of town starting friday to sunday due to a taekwondo training camp, so I won't be able to post till either late Sunday or Monday. Sorry for anyone that may be waiting for me till then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:50 pm
I stand corrected, I'm going to be gone until next sunday.  

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:35 pm
I may not be around Thursday 18th - Sunday 21st due to different issues and commitments. I will try and get everything I can done as and when I can but for now... Please, be patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:17 pm
I'm going to have very limited access to a computer for the foreseeable future. I have no idea when things will go back to normal, but in the meantime, I'll do my best to post when I can.  

The Master Time Lord
Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Brendon kun

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:01 pm
Hey guys!

I'm going to have to go out of town for the rest of this week to attend a conference in Boston. Therefore, I may not be able to post while I'm away nor complete my profile electronically. However, you can bet your beautiful heads that I'm going to finish up the profile on paper while away and transfer it to the digital upon my return and possibly prepare my first post as well!

I'll catch you all on the flip side!  
All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces