Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:23 pm
SpectralEternity
User Image User Image User Image

I love them! And, Sarah will adore them!

How does 60k sound as payment? I have more than enough to spare.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:03 pm
Dragon Knight Karasu
SpectralEternity

I love them! And, Sarah will adore them!

How does 60k sound as payment? I have more than enough to spare.

That's perfectly fine~ I will accept whatever payment is willing to be given c: Thank you! I'm glad you like them cx  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I guess some kind of edit of this sprite base could work for Rose.
I'd prefer her to be wearing shorts that would go down to at least mid thigh, if not jeans. Not very necessary, but i do imagine she'd likely be wearing something sorta like a collared black trench coat? but it would be held closed by a buckle across her chest. Otherwise, without the jacket, I imagine she'd have on some tank top or tshirt or something. She's not that fancy at dressing herself. XD
no hat tho, but would like to keep her hair in the ponytail shape.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:55 pm
Vigilia
I'd prefer her to be wearing shorts that would go down to at least mid thigh, if not jeans. Not very necessary, but i do imagine she'd likely be wearing something sorta like a collared black trench coat? but it would be held closed by a buckle across her chest. Otherwise, without the jacket, I imagine she'd have on some tank top or tshirt or something. She's not that fancy at dressing herself. XD

User Image

Hows this look? :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:04 pm
SpectralEternity
Vigilia

User Image

Hows this look? :0

> w< !
I love it!
Thank you so much~
-throws money at-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you make these three look beat up? A few scars, most likely in the same spots for each evolution, and maybe one of their tusks be broken off and the other chipped? I would prefer the furthest husks be the one missing, so the chips can be seen on the ones are fully shown. Oh, and Axew's horn thing....It's your choice whether or not it's snapped off, too. This will tie into illegal Pokemon fights (refer to dog and rooster fighting), and where Teito's from, so Kiriwar needs to look the part entirely.

Sorry if this is a dark request. I figured indulging in the shady life Teito's from isn't so wrong. At least Kiriwar's alive.

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 am
SD Paul Prospero
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you make these three look beat up? A few scars, most likely in the same spots for each evolution, and maybe one of their tusks be broken off and the other chipped? I would prefer the furthest husks be the one missing, so the chips can be seen on the ones are fully shown. Oh, and Axew's horn thing....It's your choice whether or not it's snapped off, too. This will tie into illegal Pokemon fights (refer to dog and rooster fighting), and where Teito's from, so Kiriwar needs to look the part entirely.

Sorry if this is a dark request. I figured indulging in the shady life Teito's from isn't so wrong. At least Kiriwar's alive.

Can do! But if you could give a bit of clarification on what you mean by "the furthest husk", that's the only part I don't quite understand x3 ...Though that may just be because its 3:20 am = U= -rubs eyes- But I'm not too squeamish to make beaten up pokemon. If you look at my front page you'll see that I've made quite a collection of zombie pokemon, so a few scars and chips is nothin' to me >w>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 am
SpectralEternity
Can do! But if you could give a bit of clarification on what you mean by "the furthest husk", that's the only part I don't quite understand x3 ...Though that may just be because its 3:20 am = U= -rubs eyes- But I'm not too squeamish to make beaten up pokemon. If you look at my front page you'll see that I've made quite a collection of zombie pokemon, so a few scars and chips is nothin' to me >w>

I guess it would be the left husk from how you look at it. The one that's hidden behind their head. Basically the one on the side where their eye is not visible. Oh, jeez. This is actually difficult. I just hope I got the point across. Did any of that make sense? I'm so sorry for not making any sense if I just confused you more! DX

Yeah, I saw that. Which was why I went ahead and asked you.

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am
SD Paul Prospero
SpectralEternity

I guess it would be the left husk from how you look at it. The one that's hidden behind their head. Basically the one on the side where their eye is not visible. Oh, jeez. This is actually difficult. I just hope I got the point across. Did any of that make sense? I'm so sorry for not making any sense if I just confused you more! DX

Yeah, I saw that. Which was why I went ahead and asked you.

Oh! You were still talking about tusks xD That makes sense then, now I get it. It was the word husk that threw me off but that was a type. Okay, now i'm back on track. x3 We're good! heehee >w<

Oki doke, I'll work on these sprites today and try and get them to you soon~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am
SpectralEternity
Oh! You were still talking about tusks xD That makes sense then, now I get it. It was the word husk that threw me off but that was a type. Okay, now i'm back on track. x3 We're good! heehee >w<

Why did I put husk? See, this is what happens when you stay up for five days straight. Yes, tusk. So, so sorry. I am ashamed.  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:27 am
SD Paul Prospero
SpectralEternity

Why did I put husk? See, this is what happens when you stay up for five days straight. Yes, tusk. So, so sorry. I am ashamed.

Pft heehee it's perfectly fine x3 -pats- I've been there too. Autocorrect on my computer doesn't like me very much so I'll end up posting with mis-matched words all the time. Just ask Noble Ambition, I always somehow managed to call his Froakie, Freaky = w=;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:08 am
SpectralEternity
Pft heehee it's perfectly fine x3 -pats- I've been there too. Autocorrect on my computer doesn't like me very much so I'll end up posting with mis-matched words all the time. Just ask Noble Ambition, I always somehow managed to call his Froakie, Freaky = w=;

Autocorrect. The bane of peoples' existence. I once sent my boss a text that was supposed to be, "got the potatoes" and it switched it to, "gay bazinga". The work pot roast was a very awkward night.  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:32 pm
SD Paul Prospero

Alright, here you are, three battle worn pokemon coming right up~

I took the left tusk off as you asked, and chipped the other one. The top horn was a toughy because it's more prominent on the Axew than the two evolutions, but I attempted to make at least a chip like look, and added some scars across it's belly face and leg. Let me know if these are okay or if you want any further changes~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm
SpectralEternity

I took the left tusk off as you asked, and chipped the other one. The top horn was a toughy because it's more prominent on the Axew than the two evolutions, but I attempted to make at least a chip like look, and added some scars across it's belly face and leg. Let me know if these are okay or if you want any further changes~

Don't want to say they're great because obviously trauma, but they're great! Look as vicious as Kiriwar's become. Thank you. Payment coming up.  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 pm
SD Paul Prospero
SpectralEternity

Don't want to say they're great because obviously trauma, but they're great! Look as vicious as Kiriwar's become. Thank you. Payment coming up.

Haha yeah I know that conflicting. They're Great! But it's not good they're in such a bad condition. Poor thing >~> I'm glad you like them though o uo Thank you!~  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games