Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Fox's Curse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:08 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Kamui smiled happily at the boy's decision and followed after him. Once in the kitchens he sniffed the air with appreciation. Whatever was cooking smelled good. The man seemed a bit put off but not angry or leery at seeing Makoto in his kitchens; this in turned pleased Kamui slightly.

"I think I scared him out of his skin just walking in like I did, I concede it was all my fault," the god said with a apologetic look. When had he said he was the new guard? Oh well small misconceptions like this were fine as long as it didn't blow out of proportion.

"Have you worked here long?" he asked the chef stepping closer to see what he was cooking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:11 pm
Oberon_Weiss

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:15 pm
RosesandBlood

*I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I've been very stressed and there's been a lot of emergencies going on*

The chef grunted, "I've been here even before the fox child was born if that's what you're askin" he said.

Meanwhile Makoto was happily humming to himself as he watched the man cook, he had never minded him watching, and the only time he had hit Makoto was because the teen nearly cut his finger off playing with one of the kitchen knives.

"Here two bentos for you two, filled with onigiri and yakitori, your favorite. Now shoo fox child and take your guard with you I have work to do."

At that the man thrust the bento containers and a thermos of tea into Makoto's arms before steering them out of the kitchen. Makoto grinned behind his mask and waved to the chef before heading back to the garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 am
Oberon_Weiss

((Trust me I understand. All my grandparents are trying to tap out at once on me.))

Kamui nodded and smiled at the man. He had a good soul to not be swayed like others. His smile grew hearing the man had made a favorite of Makoto's just for them. Indeed there was still a few who understood the blessings of the fox. As they left the god patted the chef's back.

"Blessings on those who see the truth." He said in his ancient tongue placing a small blessing upon the man. He was old but was still gentle in his soul. Good things to come to him for his kindness.

"So do you like that man?" Kamui asked while following Makoto back to the garden. "It was rather kind of him to pack your favorites was it not." He said looking into the garden for the right spot for them to sit and eat. Pointing he leaned into the boy,"How about under that tree?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:00 pm
RosesandBlood

"You mean Hayato? Yeah he's always been good to me, probably the only person here who has been" Makoto said smiling behind his mask. It was sad to think, that the only person in the manor who had showed him an ounce of kindness was the cook.

"What was that thing you said to him by the way?" He asked curiously, he had heard Kamui say something but, he didn't understand what, Makoto didn't think the man had said anything bad though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:49 am
Oberon_Weiss

Kamui looked to the boy and took his lunch box and opened it. "Oh, very nice~" he commented on the food inside with a smile. "Hm? Oh I simply said that good things come to those who are kind." When they got to the tree the god sat under it and patted the earth for Makoto to sit with him.

Re-opening the box he began to eat after saying thanks. After a few bites he looked around thoughtfully. "Is there not a shrine for the great fox spirit here?" He asked softly. "Although the spirit did become evil it was still a god at one point. Offerings to it would do the house good...." The White God said thoughtfully. Perhaps he should erect one in Makoto's honor and make the maids place tried tofu as offerings each day.

That did have a delightful ring to it~ Maybe then Makoto could be able to handle some of those powers seeping from him properly. Worship was a powerful thing for a god, or once god.

"Makoto, shall we make a shrine for your fox then?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:32 pm
Oberon_Weiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:24 pm
RosesandBlood

(hey this is oberon, for some reason my account got deleted so I'm on this one now, do you still wanna rp?))  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:14 pm
Luneaska
RosesandBlood

(hey this is oberon, for some reason my account got deleted so I'm on this one now, do you still wanna rp?))

((Yes if you'd still like to I'm still interested.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:25 pm
RosesandBlood

"Why would there be a shrine for the fox? It's considered a abomination, nobody in this mansion would dare try and make a shrine for it." Makoto asked curiously digging into his food.

His fox a house god? yeah right like that would ever happen, his face twisted in a scowl at Kamui's offer.

"Why the ******** would I want a shrine to a monster that's brought me nothing but pain Kamui, god or no the thing still cause my life to be a living hell."
Makoto broke his chopsticks losing his appetite.

He shoved the rest of the bento at Kamui to eat before standing up to take a walk around the garden. While he could move his mas a tiny bit so that he could eat, the only thing he wanted to do at this moment was rip it off and shatter it.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:34 am
Luneaska

Kamui was a bit taken aback that the boy did not know anything about the fox he housed in his body. Did no one educate the boy at all? A bit flustered for once in his long existence he did not know what to do when the bento was shoved at him. Sighing he ate what he was given, saving some of course for Makoto later. After he was done he said a thanks for the meal and got up, leaving the box for now.

"Do you know how demons are made then Makoto?" Kamui asked moving over to where the boy paced. "When a human spirit is too evil, or when they become corrupted by something, then there's when a god loses worship..." He watched the boy carefully. "Can you imagine how lonely that would be for something who had someone speak to them almost constantly to sudden hear nothing. To have nothing. To be utterly alone for the first time in their existence?" He questioned as he carefully reached out to touch the fox mask. "They go mad. As a result they do terrible things to get attention but at that point they are no longer a god and are usually destroyed or sealed inside a host. A host I might add who offers themselves freely to save others. If anything this host is honoured as a hero...." He moved his hand away and tilted his head.

"So in my eyes little one, you are heroic for just being."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:04 pm
RosesandBlood

(Sorry for my sparse posting, I had surgery friday to get my gallbladder out so I'm still kinda laid out))

"So that makes all of two people, wonderful." He muttered. It was enlightening though to find out why he housed the fox even though the meaning of sacrifice had gotten warped over the centuries.

"Hey...Kamui are there other people like me? People who have monsters and terrible beings inside them? How can they stand it?" Makoto asked and ceased his pacing.

His hands went to the mask, what if there was a way to remove it without unleashing the fox, would he able to finally feel the sun and wind on his face if he got a shrine for his demon?  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:58 pm
Luneaska

The explanation seemed to gain the attention of the younger male and made him pause his walkabout. "Hundreds of others. And probably thousands over the years having the fallen gods passed down a family line..." Kamui answered. "I do believe stout hearts and strong spirits are always what preserves them... or a good friend." Smiling he pet the boy's hair.

"Would it please you if I made you a small shrine for now? I could have those," terribly rude--or so he thought but did not say,"maids bring fried tofu to it daily as offerings. Oh, it's a rumor that fox spirits adore fried tofu. I've never really asked one myself." For a moment he looked thoughtful and tapped his chin. "Of course it would have to be freshly made everyday and whatnot. Old food is in poor taste when trying to garner favor."

Looking back to Makoto he smiled. "But what is your favorite snack? Perhaps that would be better to leave." Since this would be a shrine for Makoto's fox spirit as he was the host. Not only would the shrine possibly help Makoto control the fox's powers but it would also increase the fortune of the family and prevent minor evil from happening. As a white god himself Kamui could not over look such poor treatment of Makoto and his powers.

A terribly vindictive side of him however felt that the whole house should be punished for the torment the young man had lived through. Yet that was not his way and would probably tarnish his own powers with malevolence should he actually do it. No minor things like making them start up worship of the fox again would do.

((lol don't be silly and apologize for something like that. It's fine. I hope you feel better though))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:38 pm
RosesandBlood

"...I think...a shrine would be a good thing yeah, I mean I don't really know if you'd be able to convince my parents about this but, then again....I kinda doubt they would be able to disobey a God."
Makoto paused for a second looking up at Kamui and really looking at the man unconsciously tapping into the fox's power and seeing the man for what he really was.

"That's what you are aren't you Kamui? You're a God...a very powerful one too since you scared the s**t out of my fox when I first saw you. Huh....and here I thought the Gods didn't give a s**t about someone like me."
At that he gave a slight hysterical giggle.

His eye widening behind his mask as more of the fox's power seeped in the closer he got to Kamui. The fox within him seeking to snap up some of Kamui's power for his own and in doing that was changing Makoto.

Ears became slightly pointed and teeth, and nails were starting to become claws and fangs. It wasn't much but with how much power was seeping in it was most likely that he would be sprouting a pair of fox ears and tails soon, becoming a bit more animal like in the process.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:59 pm
Luneaska

It was a surprise when Makoto saw him as what he truly was. Pleasant as it was however the ears that popped up were not. "Well now it seems like you're reacting rather positively to my power... But you need to calm yourself, Makoto. A decrepit old god housed in a mortal body wouldn't be able to handle another god's power so easily." Kamui said stepping back. "Though you do look cute all furry." Chuckling he reached out to tug the ear.

"Ah, and yes, I am a God. I look out for humans and demons a like. As for you~ I did not like how humans were treating you. It is a build up for disaster." Still it was unfair to keep even a dethroned god like this.

"How about this, Makoto," Kamui started with a sly smile,"if you fox really wants a little bit of my power I'll grant it to you.... in return for a kiss~" he tapped his lips. His chuckle was warm after he said it. A pure boy like Makoto wouldn't go for a deal like that so it should be safe.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff