Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:02 pm
kalenakeeper
(OOC: Yeah, it could use some improvement. At least you tried.)

knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

As soon as he was about to help her there, Makoto was stopped by Sophia's struggle, as she went and let go. After explaining her feelings about the academy and key blade, Makoto watched as she ran off. Not even that far. Just climbed up a flower. Looking back at the portal, he looked to the Chesire cat. Can you hold that open for a minute, please? Makoto hen went after her, and crawled up the giant flower. You know, I don't know much about this darkness and light in heart balance thing you guys keep talking about. Makoto said. It was ironic, since Makoto had an extreme amount of it in his heart. But I do know, that if you stop and give up before you even try, is just the same as becoming a heartless. Makoto said, as he sat down next to her. I got bullied a lot before I came here. People called me a freak, nobody played with me, I was different from others... But it never stopped me from being friendly. My older sister taught me to accept whatever life throws at you. Makoto explained, feeling the large flower pedal. Keyblade or not, if you have a chance at fighting back, maybe you should take it. No matter what is in your way. Seems better than sitting here and waiting to die. Makoto finished. He got up, as he hopped down to the floor. Whether you want to come back or not is on you. I'll just tell Eclipse where you are so he can look for you. Makoto walked off, not making much of a hurry. Maybe he could find this Kie guy and force the Keyblade back to Sophia. Or she could go on her own.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

"I never said the portal had to lead to the academy. It goes where you want it to go." cheshire said.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:10 pm
knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

((Did ya'll see the new e3 trailer for KH3? Awesome!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia sighed because Makoto was trying to help her but in a way, she was putting more obstacles in front of herself.
"Each time I try to prove that I am strong enough to stop being babied by any friend I had, I lost the fight and got sent to the infirmary most times. I don't like ending up in the infirmary each time I get scraped or something."

Her scythe was replaced by her staff, the flower on the staff seemed to be wilting as well.

"I be friendly and I get beat up so much. I make a friend but then she finds a new family and leaves me behind without even knowing it. My heart aches."

She saw him walking off, she gave a heavy sigh giving up. She got up and jumped off the leaf landing on her feet rather hard.
"Besides, this keyblade can't be fixed by anyone, not even Kie, the one who stole it from me in the first place. Some people says my heart is strong, a lot of others say its weak. I dunno."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(OOC: and don't forget about the new FF7! All that + persona 5 is the reason I have a PS4! Also the Tangled + Frozen world confirmed! i might get ff7 for PC instead)

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

Then stop caring about what others think about you. It's what you think about you. Makoto said to her. He looked back at the portal then at the cat. Besides, I'm kinda curious about this place. Makoto would put his hand through the portal before pulling out inspecting the hand. Also, you're not the only one. I don't have any friends either except you, Kalen, and a very few in the academy. Everyone else either just ignores me, or are extremely weird, or would try to beat me up. Besides, to prove that you won't go down easily is enough. Eclipse told me it's not about being stronger than your opponent. It's about having a strong resolve. That's why he said I can't be a Keyblade master yet. But most likely you can. Hey, you'd be the first master that doesn't even need a Keyblade! Makoto told her. Or you could keep running from your problems. A lot of heartless had done that before they turned. that itself suggested that she may turn if she didn't let herself get consumed by despair. So are we gonna go in the portal, or are you gonna keep making excuses? I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I'm telling you all this for your own good.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am
User Image

"HEEEEEY" A voice rang from above as Shido landed before them. "Don't forget about me now. Sorry...overheard everything. Sophia what did i say?" He said as he fiery wings faded and he crossed his arms.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 pm
knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

((I don't have a xbox 1 or ps4, closest I got is a ps2, and newest game console currently for me is the original 3ds lol. I hope KH X Unchained will be for computers and not just for iOS which I don't have))
((Also, Persona 5 looks awesome! Ive never played a Persona game before but ive watched the lets plays on Persona 3 and Persona Q which sooooo needs Minako (FeMC) and Ryoji. ^w^ At least Minako! Alas they didn't make it...I can see some of my characters doing those awesome moves to Lindsey Stirling's 'Heist' song.))

Sophia sighed and gave a deep breath
"I don't think much of myself anymore. I mean for god's sake, the last thing I ate was two days ago. I haven't been hungry or tired or anything. Just....exist. That's it." she rubbed her head

"I don't want to head back to the academy, not immediately. I also don't like to be....well...." she gave a deep sigh
"all my life ive been told to stay indoors or do these missions but I was always under a watchful eye of someone higher than me. I have never been to other worlds on my own. I just want to do something new, experiment."

She saw Shido and sighed
"Sorry.....I just am tired of being stuck in the academy getting beat up, I mean, Rose beat me and she's horrible at fighting. How can I be worse than her in melee."

She looked at Makoto
"Shido, this is Makoto. He saved me from poison plant heartless when I was overwhelmed by em. Makoto, this is Shido, one of my friends. He's a dragon kin and a wielder."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

"You know i do have that pilgramage we could go on. Forget the horsemen. Forget the organization. We can just go it our own. Go out and explore new worlds." Shido said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:07 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

(OOC: oh yeah. The Shin Megami Tensei Persona's counter part originals are harder than holy hell. But the new ones are good. Plus, I'm still stuck on the Square Enix hype!)

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

Wow.... Well, alright then. Guess I can't save everyone. Makoto said. Yeah, I met him before. Hey there.... Makoto said to Shido. With one last look, he rolled his eyes, as he tossed a red feather to Shido. If anything happens, use this! Makoto said to them, as he summoned his keyblade and walk to the portal that lead to wherever. Sophia, you have to do this on your own. Either stand back up and find a way to save your keyblade, or give in to the darkness and stay as the broken shell you are right now. Whatever you want. Makoto said to her. And while you're at it, go visit Destiny Island for a change of pace. It's a great vacation spot! Makoto said to them, as he passed into the portal. He already gave hem his only Phoenix Down.

((Exits to Twilight town))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:26 am
knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

((yeah, but why was Theodore in Persona Q if he's the counterpart of Margaret in the Velvet Room? I wish the persona 3 movies were on DVD in English....I would love to hear Makoto/Minato's voice ^w^ ohhhhh and Ryoji heart heart )) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia sighed from Makoto.
"I have the feeling i'll see you again Makoto."

She looked to Shido and nodded
"That....that would be nice. Maybe it will help me...heal my heart. I need to get away from X and the academy. It hurt when I saw her have a heart and her body reject it again. I know everything about that girl, she grew up around me...but now she has a family and its crushing. I need to focus on myself, maybe my heart will heal. Its my best shot."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

"Cool." Shido said as he looked in the portal. "The cat said this would lead anywhere we wanted right?" He asked noticing the cat was gone.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:56 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia nods and sighs
"yeah, I just don't want to go to the worlds ive been to already, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Agrabah, Port Royale, or The World that Never Was. I was there mostly as a nobody to most of those worlds, and the two towns...well.....lets just say when I was a nobody, I had a thing for stealing."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 am
User Image

"Hmm....I think its time for a random." Shido said as he pulled out some dice. "I figured this cat is as crazy as the rest on this planet but also as wise as a god. So If this portal is his it will run randomly on any way we choose it." Shido said as he kneeled down and rolled the 20 sided dice in front of the portal. It landed on 16. The portal then shimmered for a moment as Shido stood up. "Come on. Lets go say hi to a new world." He said looking at Sophia.

kalenakeeper

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:03 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia runs into the portal.

Link  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:55 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah popped back into a world he knew very well, wonderland, man oh man, it felt so weird being back here after a few years, he sighed as he walked to the large tree, he put his hands in his pockets, his memories of his harsh training flashed into his mind, he lightly smiled, hard times, but well good times they were.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Fiendish Az

Ex-Assassin Of Chaos

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Noah
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako made her ways through the woody part of this world, it was spooky she'd give it that and what was worse was that she left Sakamoto at home so now well at the moment at least there was no one sided conversations for her to partake in, but at least she was able to streach out her newish clothes that she wanted to try wearing which consisted of a somewhat flexible pair of blue jeans, a orange frilled tee shirt/frilled skirt that show a slight amount of cleavage and pair of blueish crocs.”Okay now i think i really am lost..”She said stopping front of Noah of whom she had yet to notice as she sighed and folded her arms underneath her chest.”If only that smart a** pair of teeth told me how to get out of here..”She muttered loud enough for Noah to grasp most of the sentence.
                                          User Image

Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces