Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi slowly nodded his head at her first question. He tried very hard to listening and translate the same time what Sachi was trying to say to him, he prevented himself from laughing when the little one mimicked the sound of her wolf toy. "Ve actually also say 'HOoooooooooowl' dear." he should her a demonstration of the wolf sound. He also rawrs at times like when someone decides to pop out of nowhere with a soap and water, and give him a bath outside while he sleeping. He turned his head back to Sayuri, he can empathize with the same girl since he too have trouble working on with English and pronouncing some of the words. He looked to Sayuri, and was surprised by her question. Most people can tell where his from by his noticeable accent and which country it belonged to. "I'm from Russia, largest country in ze vorld, and coldest place on Earth is in Oymyakon. But zee soon iz breathtaking. He answered her question.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi's eyes widened as Kazi made a loud howling noise. The little girl began to clap and laugh. Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Sachi howled, trying to imitate Kazi to the best of her abilities. Hehe again again!! The little girl chanted as she lightly bounced in his arms. Sayuri, now adjusting her glasses, gave Kazi a big smile. My my well done Mr. Kazi~ Your a natural~ Hehe well of course since your a wolf~ Little Sachi looked at her mom and began to make little howls at her.

Hmmmm...Russia....I don't think I ever travelled there before... Oh but I bet it is lovely~ I love the snow~ Hehe were from Japan~ The way the woman dressed, Kazi probably would not have guessed Japan. But there were a lot of interesting things about this woman that would shock anybody. The little girl looked up at Kazi and laughed. Dats our home! Nihon!! Kachi Kachi! I know ma ABC wanna hear?! Without giving the man a chance to respond, Sachi began to sing her ABC song. Sayuri's nervous face returned and she sighed. The only way I could teach her was in Japanese...I feel like it defeated the purpose... She let out a sigh of defeat.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazi laughed when Sachi tried a howling, he let out another long howl to continue the the girl's amusement. Well the ability was obvious since he was a werewolf himself, luckily not the kind to go on a blind feral rampage around school campus though there was one effect he doesn't like after the full moon. He looked to Sayuri, "Oh like Shinda?" he said, she wasn't sure he could say for Yuki since he doesn't see her wear the Kimono outfit like Shinda does unless she's said she's preparing a cosplay outfit. Whatever that means. "You are certainly ball of energy." he noted how loud Sachi is though that's considered normal for a child around her age. He listened to Sachi's version of the alphabet song and there was no doubt that tune will be stuck on his head for the day. "Huh!? But it's so katchy zough! I don't zink she needs for further teaching on her alphabets." He protested. It was strange when you read a textbook the information doesn't instantly sink in but with a song, the first or second time you listen to it you have already memories the whole lyrics. If there was a test on it, it's a guarantee that you would score a 90% or above.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri giggled as she watched the two howl together. She wished she had a camera to take a video, it was just too precious! As Sachi finished her song, her mother clapped happily. Good job sweetie! She gave her little girl a kiss on the cheek. Sachi giggled, she lived getting kisses from her mommy.

Sachi started to squirm indicating she wanted down. As Kazi put her down, Sachi began to run with her little rubber duck as if they were having a race. Kazi was right, the little girl had a lot of energy. Hehe there are still some words she can't say, and she isn't very good at reading English... I'm not sure how to help her though... Sayuri continued off of Kazi's comment. She let out a light sigh as she watched her daughter run around. And I can't put her in school because of her...abilities. It's no longer safe to expose our powers back home... that's how her father... Her viice trailed off, but she didn't sound upset. Sayuri knew nothing she did would bring her late husband back, but she did strive for a safe world for her daughter. Haha and I'm sure there isn't a preschool here at Videl~ So homeschooling it is~ Where did you learn English Mr. Kazi? Sh looked up at him with a motherly smile as she waited on his response. Her waiting however was disrupted by the sudden sound of little Sachi crying. Darting her head, Sayuri saw her little girl had fallen down on the hard floor. Sayuri quickly ran over to her daughter, the little girls cries echoed in the room.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: PANIC l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazi placed Sachi down once again, 'Vhere iz she off to?' he wondered. He look to Sayuri. At her first statement a key word instantly opened up his head, 'PRESCHOOL!' But an explanation soon came into the mix of the reason why the little girl isn't currently in school now. That's true, a normal school won't react so well if they have a shapeshifter running around the school corridors and turning into who knows what! That might cause mass mayhem and panic and draw unnecessary attention from the public. He folded his arms, closed his eyes then slightly cocked his head to the side. "A preschool Videl..." he tried imaging a preschool version of the academy. To him he highly doesn't recommend it because of the danger the school seems to attract, putting the little ones life in danger.

His lavender eyes shot open when he heard a high pitched sound. He looked to were Sachi was locked and notice the girl has simply fallen on her two feet to the ground. Panic rises as the wolf thought frantically what could cheer the girl up and be quiet again. He followed after Sayuri to the little girl and the sounded really ached his sensitive ears. He brainstormed solutions, he picked the girl up then gently bounced her up and down while gently rubbing the girl's back in comfort. "Shh. Shh. Don't vorry. It's going to be okay." he reassured, trying very hard to hide the panicking tone in his voice. He looked to Sayuri with a look screaming, 'HELP!'

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sachi's cries continued, and she looked to Kazi then her mother. ママは痛い!!! 痛い 痛い!!!! The little girl had reverted back to her native language, which would prove difficult for Kazi to understand. Sayuri kneeled down next to Kazi and began to aid him. Shhhh shhhhh.... it's ok. It hurts? Where does it hurt sweetie? Sayuri translated so Kazi could understand. Poor little Sachi has a boo boo.

The little girls cries lowered into a more whining tone and she pointed to her knees. There in her knees were two little red spots where Sachi had scraped the skin. Sayuri lifted the girls knees and looked at the wounds. They weren't serious enough for a wound transfer, but she didn't have any first aid products on her. Closing her eyes, Sayuri's hands began to glow gold and the little girls boo boo's disappeared. Sayuri felt the pain in her own knees, but it wasn't really anything. There we go all better~ However there is one more thing.... She leaned down and gave Sachi's knees two kisses to make them all better. Looking over at Kazi, Sayuri leaned over and whispered in his ear: Do the same and then tickle her~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: PANIC l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazi knitted his brows together when Sachi started speaking a different language which makes the situation worst for him. Once Sayuri came in for assistant over the language barrier, his eyes trailed down to the girl's knees. The wounds weren't life threatening; of course but they found the area where the little girl is in pain. Kazi observed as Sayuri's hands glow and the wound disappear on the girl's knee, 'Vell zat vas simply.' he thought from his point of view. She watched the grown woman gave her daughter a kiss on her knee to kiss it better.

When the chef whispered in her ear he was like, 'VHAT!?' of course he didn't say that out loud but he wore the facial expression along with a blush on his face. He was hesitant at first but then the wolf leaned and planted kisses on Sachi's knees, then "Tickle~! Tickle~! Tickle~" he gave the little blode a tickle attack..

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The little girl sucked on her thumb as she watched her mommy make the boo boo's vanish. With a few sniffles, Sachi began to smile as she watched Sayuri and Kazi kiss her knees. She wasn't expecting the tickles however! Hahahaha!!!! Dat twikles!!!!! Sachi's happy laughs filled the room, and the little girl was in happy spirits once again. Sayuri placed her hand on Kazi's shoulder, her eyes telling him "thank you".

Sayuri looked out the window and adjusted her glasses. My... it's really coming down all or a sudden...looks like it's soup and hot drinks for dinner~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Sulk l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still recording)

Kazi soon stop tickling the little girl then raised the girl up in the air. "That also means Strawberry milk with marshmallows." mainly talking to Sachi. The wolf couldn't enjoy a cup of hot chocolate cause chocolate is a big NO-NO to his digestive system. So he uses strawberry milk as a substitute, he doesn't believe the taste are that far apart besides the strawberry flavor but it still taste sweet though. At times he does wonder what does the solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds taste like that.

Kazi lowered the girl back to his arms then suddenly remembered something, his phone! Kazi carried with Sachi in his arms then picked up his phone, he suddenly widen his eyes how long the device has been recording. The wolf he quickly stopped the device from recording any further, do you know how much memory a simply video 5 minute length video cost! He let out a nervous laugh, "I guess ve also crreated home video." he said uneasily, sulking how much memory that has been eaten up.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri smiles at the sound of a homemade video. . Hehe oh how exciting! I would love to have a copy! The last home made video I have of her is when she was 2~ Besides, this is a moment I would love to have forever~ She blushed at the last part and avoided eye contact. Oh I hope hat didn't sound too odd!! Her heart races as she felt her face got hot from embarrassment.

Sachi snuggles into Kazi as he held her. This was really one of the first times she had a father figure, and she liked it. Stawbewwy Miwk? Ohhhh I want it! I want it! Mama! Make it foe me and papa Kachi!!! Pweeeeeewaaaaaasssssseeeee!!! The little girl began the giggle and clap. Wiff marshmawwows!!!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: PAPA!?! l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone

Kazi arched a brow when he heard Sayuri's comment, though he didn't think too much of it. He took it as how she loved to her daughter's happiness forever and nothing further than that. "Oh? I don't mind sending you ze video." he said, willingly to send the video to since well, her daughter and her were in it and it was another piece of "Another happy memory for mini family." he grinned, referring to Sachi and Sayuri. Kazi slightly tensed at the new feeling when Sachi snuggled against his chest.

What Sachi said next caught the wolf completely off guard, luckily he is still holding the girl otherwise his body would be on the flower, "Papa?" he said calmly but inside his head 'PAPA!?!?!?' he was screaming in shock. 'Okay, okay, okay. Maybe it's just new nickname da! New nickname yeah!' he reassured himself while his conscious nodded.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri smiled at Kazi, she was glad that she didn't make the aura awkward with her previous comment. Thank you so much Mr. Kazi~ I really should start recording things more often. One day I want to look back on all these happy memories~ It was true, home movies were the key to past memories, and since Sayuri didn't have many, she really needed to start making more.

Sayuri nervously laughed at what her daughter had said. She herself wasn't bothered by it, since her daughter was 4 and probably didn't understand, but she could sense that Kazi was uncomfortable. S-sweetie you can't call people that... Sayuri gave him an "I'm so sorry' look and adjusted her glasses. Sachi, who didn't understand, looked at her mother and Kazi. Why not? The little girl tilted her head in confusion. Sayuri looked around frantically, not quiet sure how to explain the "why not" to a 4 year old. Well... Because.... She looked at Kazi searching for some help.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

It was peaceful inside the Ballroom but that didnt mean it was safe. On the Ceiling of the Ballroom, A lone Fearector stayed hidden and out of sight. This one was more into observing than trying to kill...mostly because it smelled Silver on the little girl. It knew better than to cross paths with Divinoxia. So it stayed on the ceiling, waiting, and watching...but if anyone did look towards it, The fearector would immediately hide in the shadows.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsettled l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Phone

Well for one he doesn't remember signing any birth certificate, or adoption forums, you cancel out reproduction because the girl looks nothing like the wolf or has the scent but of course he couldn't say none of those things to a four year old. "Be..cause." he was just as lost as Sayuri was as he searched for a subtle answer for Sachi's question. He bit his lips until his eyes darted to Sayuri hands then an idea lit up, "I'm not vorz yet. I'm not mommies special someone." he answered her question to make sure the girl would ask another 'why' question he felt an unsettled feeling they were being watched. He looked up at the ceiling but saw nothing. He furrowed his brows in confusion then looked around the room, he turned his attention back to the little girl. "Hmm. Have you eaten lunch, young lady?" he said sounding stern as she poke Sachi's belly, all his wolf senses were tingling which made the music teacher keep his guard up.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri let out a sigh of relief as Kazi answered the question. In all her years, Sachi had never asked a question she couldn't answer. She gave Kazi a smile, and her eyes told him "thank you".

Sayuri felt...uneasy all of a sudden. She calmly looked around and didn't see anything unusual, but she could feel something unusual. Something is in here.... She moved closer to the pair, ready in case something happened. The little girl on the other hand, was still her usual happy self. She seemed satisfied with Kazi's answer, and began to giggle as he poked her belly. Hehe nuuuu I'm tickwish! Hehe!! She shook her head at Kazi and looked at her mommy and back. Nuuuu I had nu wunch yet! I want...I wannnnnnt..... Sachi sucked her thumb as she thought about what she wanted for lunch. As the little girl was distracted, Sayuri leaned up and whispered into Kazi's ear. Something is in here and hiding...Stay alert....

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items