sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

it was mercilessly hot and humid the entire time, the sun was way up at around 4 A.M and I caught swine flu and regular flu while there as well, got a a seriously bad fever. but I visited a big buddah, went to akihabara where I bought a bunch of gundam/evengalion models.

Damn, that's awful. I would've asked for my money back rofl What do you like to do in your spare time?

I still had a great time actually. slept on one of those roll out beds, it was literally a giant pillow, SO COMFORTABLE.

and for the most part I play video games, but i'm still practicing on my digital drawing skills whenever I can

So jealous!

I have been obsessed with Outlast Two and Horizon Zero Dawn

are you a fan of horror? I recently got my sister addicted to "the forest" and ive been helping her out.

HORROR IS LIFE. And I play on PS4. I wanna say I heard an announcement for it but I don't think it's on PSN yet.

I remember saying it would be coming to console, but the current version is in public alpha(or beta?) dunno when it'll go multi platform  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

I still had a great time actually. slept on one of those roll out beds, it was literally a giant pillow, SO COMFORTABLE.

and for the most part I play video games, but i'm still practicing on my digital drawing skills whenever I can

So jealous!

are you a fan of horror? I recently got my sister addicted to "the forest" and ive been helping her out.

HORROR IS LIFE. And I play on PS4. I wanna say I heard an announcement for it but I don't think it's on PSN yet.

I remember saying it would be coming to console, but the current version is in public alpha(or beta?) dunno when it'll go multi platform

What do you game on? PC/Steam?  

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

So jealous!

yeah I have steam and a PC also an xbox1  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

I wish my computer could handle steam. I can barely get Gaia to run smoothly on it. I mostly have a PS4 because it has lots of exclusive. And I'm told you have to pay for online play. With PSN you don't have to. Did you know Steam came out witn it's own console? Other than horror games, what else do you play?  

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:38 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

I wish my computer could handle steam. I can barely get Gaia to run smoothly on it. I mostly have a PS4 because it has lots of exclusive. And I'm told you have to pay for online play. With PSN you don't have to. Did you know Steam came out witn it's own console? Other than horror games, what else do you play?

oh yeah I think it was called the "steam box" and just earlier I was playing battlefield 1 with a friend. generally though I can play FPS, RPG, platformer adventure and sometimes racing and RTS  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 pm
sgt.Frosty

oh yeah I think it was called the "steam box" and just earlier I was playing battlefield 1 with a friend. generally though I can play FPS, RPG, platformer adventure and sometimes racing and RTS

I play mostly RPG's. I'm straight s**t at FPS because I simply am not skilled enough to enjoy them. I like Witcher, Fallout, Skyrim.... I've been playing a lot of Diablo since the new updates came out for it. I'll play the occasional MMO's(LOL) or Overwatch. Lately I haven't been putting in so much time because of school stare  

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 pm
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

I play mostly RPG's. I'm straight s**t at FPS because I simply am not skilled enough to enjoy them. I like Witcher, Fallout, Skyrim.... I've been playing a lot of Diablo since the new updates came out for it. I'll play the occasional MMO's(LOL) or Overwatch. Lately I haven't been putting in so much time because of school stare

i'm average at FPS to pretty good depending on the game, all I ever try to do these days is play support or snipe. and in any elder scrolls game(except morrowind) I play assassin, high sneak and crit damage with bow and arrow(also its late so i gotta get going now)  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:46 pm
sgt.Frosty
mooncultist
sgt.Frosty

i'm average at FPS to pretty good depending on the game, all I ever try to do these days is play support or snipe. and in any elder scrolls game(except morrowind) I play assassin, high sneak and crit damage with bow and arrow(also its late so i gotta get going now)

In Skyrim I am an Orc and my favorite weapon is a warhammer. I'm also am a pretty good assassin. I love the Nightingale armor and the Dark Brotherhood missions. I tried to play Morrowind recently and could not get over how goofy everything looked. Oh, Elder Scrolls Online is pure shite  

mooncultist

Dangerous Kitten

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Spam Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers