Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Horse Stable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:25 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Crow | With: Yuki | Gear: N/A

User Image

As a Crow, after the staring contest, she flew around the girl. Taking a peak at the boy on screen. "Pokemon... I remember real monsters." Flying around before landing behind the girl. "Might as well return the favor." Chuckling she hopped onto a horse. Tilting her a little she dropped down, changing back to her human form she stood up. Resting her folded arms on a bar she chuckled some more. "My my my.... a little Angel having a some dirty images." The Goddess smirked and uncrossed her arms. "Go on... finish your naughty call." Giving a stallion a few strokes as she was nudged. Chuckling some more and giving the horse some more scratches.

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Calm/Suspicious l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses & Woman? l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: Naruto Soundtrack - Fooling Mode

"In that case, to the beach!" she declared, or a ride under the sunset that what they usually do in movies right? "Aww that's sweet." she can't help but smile at the head-boy's gesture she still found it hard to believe that he is a delinquent, "But...money from where?" she blinked at the thought, she didn't want want to be like any source of burden.

"You got that right." she folded her arms like she was the boss, using her telekinesis to let the phone float in mid-air. Her heart fluttered when she saw his tooth smile, it made her feel lighter on her feet. Yuki suddenly jumped when she heard the voice again and her eyes were fixed back at the crow, she watched as the crow turn from into a woman with flaming red hair and pretty emerald green eyes. The angel's face turned red from embarrassment at the claim of her being dirty, "Hey, hey, hey. That's private images." she protested. "If it was naughty I would be in my room." she remarked not giving a second thought behind her words. She turned her head to the phone and tried her best not to laugh at Caligula's comment, "Well, I'm not straight." she titled her head with a smile. "Come here so I can kiss you.~" she cooed but she sharply turned and pointed at the redhead, "Just remember, his mine!" she said rather possessively.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:39 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Yuki | Gear: N/A

User Image

Smirking Moira hopped over the fence. "Who said I would steal him." Winking the woman went over onto the scream. "Maybe I'll steal you from him." She looked to the boy and waved before going back to the horse. "I’ve lived many lives. I’ve seen and heard, even experienced, odd places. But a horse stable has always been the naughtiest." Going back to petting the stallion she smiled. "This little gem isn’t broken yet, yet he is at ease."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses & Woman? l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: Naruto Soundtrack - Fooling Mode

"W-who doesn't." she boast with a blush then glanced at the woman, "Don't deny." she said with a playful smile. She turned to the phone and had her both eyebrows raised cause he didn't sound worried about money wise, she'll ask about it later. Yuki stared at the screen slightly confused when she caught sight of the other's nosebleed. She placed her hand against her lips, she didn't say anything dirty or inappropriate right?

She watched Caligula's reaction when the woman said about stealing her away, the word 'bite' caused a weird glint in her eye. She interrupt with a cough at the open relationship part. Yuki gave Caligula an 'Oh really?' look, "And you are?" she asked innocently if he was into that kind of stuff. She placed a finger on her chin as she thought about it, "Horse stable really?" her first reaction was slight disgust but there was a spark of curiosity, she looked around their surroundings once again. How? "How?" she turned to the woman for answers. "Oh how rude, my name is Yuki and the guy on the screen is Caligula." she introduce, the woman doesn't look like a threat to her. "And you are?" she held out her hand towards the redhead. She blinked at the weird gem statement, "Yeah..you're old."

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Keeping up her scratches she let the conversation end without interruption. "I’ve gone by many names, seen many places, experienced a multitude of lovers. Some of my fondest fun were brothels and open relations. Granted in many era's a being like myself isn’t welcomed for the magic I cast." She looked to Yuki and gave her hand a shake. "This life the Nuns in Ireland gave me the name Moira Neasa. My original name and title is The Morrigan." Snapping her fingers a clone appeared and brought over some food before vanished into a crow and taking off. "To the ones who know Celtic beliefs I am a Goddess. Outside of it I’m just a very powerful witch who is reincarnated." Taking the food herself she fed the horse, pressing her head on the stallions. "Counting the times between lives... I’m over a thousand years old. As Moira I’m nineteen human years." She looked over Yuki, giving a soft smile. "So Yuki, an Angel 'hooking up' with a demon. Honestly you two seem cute together. It’s tough to find that complementary half." She went back to petting the Stallion. "Surprisingly tame for a breeding horse won’t you agree. He's a quarter horse with a dash of Arabian. You don’t see many mixed studs. Granted you don’t see wild horses anymore. The days of the wild west were rather beautiful." Chuckling at her own tangent she turned back to Yuki. "Any questions I can answer Yuki, most have a few questions for me."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♜ Caligula arrived on the scene to answer his girlfriend oh really look'' I don't think I could imagine sharing you with someone else frosty''his voice is smooth as he spoke those words. Walking up to her,so quickly he made sure she had no time to react. Caligula gave her a kiss on the lips it was not too long,and not too short but just right. Backing away he looked all around him at the many different breed of horses. '''' Hmm if I had to choose a horse I'd like a black stallion'' his gaze finally settled on the red head goddess. Caligula felt a very high energy radiating from this woman it is different from anything he felt before! ''Although a horse stable is not my idea of a romantic get away'' he said shaking his head. How the two of them could stand this smell was beyond him. Caligula had to admit this lady was attractive much more in person could any man deny that? Caligula did managed to catch a few words of the woman in green.

♜Something about being form Ireland and being called the Morrigan where had he heard that name before? As the woman spoke about being a goddess it confirm that awesome energy ,he felt from her being a demon he is on the opposite fence so to speak.'' No wonder I felt such a divine energy coming from you....This also reminds me of a bad joke. A demon,a angel and a goddess walk into bar type joke.'' Although while he kept his eye's on the woman own trying not to look at her ample breast. To his credit the demon did not once look down,but he did however crossed his arms and backed away. The lady was asking Yuki a question after all''Psst when you're done Yuki ask her if she could conjure us up some food'' he finished the point by licking his lips. Even if in a horse stable the demon wouldn't mine dining on whatever this goddess could conjure up he hope it was a Irish dish. As he thought about food Caligula could feel something deep inside him react to the goddess''hmmm''

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Location: Horse stable
♍Thoughts: ''Could this feeling be....him?''
♍Company: Yuki and Moira
♍ Items: Metal arm
♍ OOC:''

Main Theme: Sparking

Caligula Personal Theme: Re:Re
Caligula's Battle Theme: Force Your Way

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

"Well aren't you the catch." she commented about 'multitude of lovers' part. "E-eh?" Yuki blushed in surprise at the information about her 'fondest fun'. She can sympathize about not feeling welcomed. Before she could hear the other's name she heard a very familiar male voice, before she could even react she was already has been met by a pair of lips. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss until it broke, which left her blinking. "Well he is fast." she smiled. "If you count taking horse rides if you are not the down and dirty type." she commented innocently as she looked at the horse that licked her face earlier. Her face instantly lit up red as she avoid eye contact with both the horse and Caligula at her fantasy.

Yuki turned her attention back to the woman who introduced herself as Moira or what she is original called, Morrigan. That sounds familiar until she already answered her question, an Irish Goddess that explains about her crow form. Here she was thinking the redhead was a witch, she now feels slightly intimated by Moira's presence. "Nineteen!?" she exclaimed in utter shock she was just one year older than her! Yuki then soften her gaze about the how an angel in a relationship with a demon though her blue eyes show a small sign of concern... She hasn't seen Caligula's demon side if that makes sense, as in his other self where his not the Caligula she knows, Dust Devil. The unknown unsettles her. She made a quick glance at the head boy but wore a smile. "Hai, we are kawaii." she made a heart with her hands. Yuki squinted at her boyfriend in confusion about, "A bad joke it would be indeed." .

Yuki can't help but giggle at Caligula's appetite. She turned to Moira and raised her hand like she wanted to ask a question, "Then why is a Goddess like you doing here?" the same thing could be asked for herself, Why is the daughter of Death here, long story. Though the woman seems to have a have more knowledge than the teachers here, she smiled. "Cause you seem you have a lot of knowledge, I hope you don't do music." she remarked about having the Moira in her Music Class. "Oh and can Mo-chan cook~?" she said with a smile, already giving woman a name that compliments both her title and reincarnated name. Yuki thought about Caligula's question about asking the other about food, well Moria just summoned a clone that brought food for the horse.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:09 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Looking over to the demon she smirked. "Yes Nineteen. But magic, even reincarnated, is much like a wild horse. It needs to be tamed and broken into submission. I was sent to the academy a long time ago." The demon asked if she could cook, with outstretched arm, a crow flew towards him. It turned to a puff of green smoke, leaving a dust trail. "I can cook many dishes. I can play many instruments too. Music is one of the sweetest forms of Magic." Smiling she looked to the couple and sat down. "Let’s see...." Whistling a crow descended down, with a pluck of a few feathers. Placing the feathers in a triangle she closed her eyes, hand out stretch. "Mmmm what to get to eat..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 pm
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♜ Caligula smirked at that down and dirty comment '' We can get down and dirty anywhere anytime you like'' he said with impish tone to his voice. It was hard to tell if he was joking are not ,but knowing him as Yuki did he was messing around with keeping her guessing. Being a demon and all he does enjoy messing with people.The head-boy tone shifted to a more mature tune as he thought about the horse ride with Yuki''I'd like to take a horse ride with you some day sounds kind of romantic. Maybe we can even have a nice picnic while out in the meadow just me,and you under the sun'' his voice was stronger because he was speaking those words with his chest,he meant them truly without sounding like a wimp. The head-boy noted her face going red,but he doubted it was because of the picnic idea.The demon could only guess what the heck that was about,but a flustered frosty is a cute frosty. Caligula almost made that heart sign that Yuki did almost instead he winked at her''You know I was going to make that hand gesture,but I'd rather kiss you again for being so cute. For the sake of our new company I won't'' he said with a fake cough it would of been awkward to be kissing in front of Moria liked that. Once was good enough two was kind of pushing it in his mind ,but if she made the first move he'd not stop her.''As for the joke I can see the confusion on your face...don't worry about it I'am more of a smart a** than a joker'' he explain which was true in many cases.

♜Caligula kept himself busy by petting a near by horse,and to his surprise it did not freak out being close to a demon and all. Then again these horses must of been trained to be use to supernatural beings after all. As the two women talked he tried not too ease drop too much on their conversation ,but with his supernatural senses that was hard to do.This lady seemed very interesting as time wen't on hearing her talk about her past,and what not. For some odd reason the demon felt the urge to do something very devious,but he payed it no heed as he watched the goddess do her thing.When she sat down Caligula walked over and did the same Indian style with arms crossed over his chest. Hearing the whole Mo-chan Caligula looked to Yuki with a grin''You got a nickname for everyone huh?'' he asked truly amused. Turning to Moria he agreed with the music is magic comment''I agree with you on that one I couldn't imagine my life without music'' he said coolly. His expression became a blank one when ,she pulled feathers from a crow and placed it into a triangle. What the heck was,she doing? he never seen magic done this way.

♜Caligula was wondering if it was akin to the way he summon wind elemental from the plane of air. ''No this is something different'' he thought looking on with great interest.'' Do you have any famous Irish dishes?'' his voice is very low,so not to disturb her too much.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts: ''This should be interesting''

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Horse Stable l Company ➤: Horses, Caligula & Moira l Item/s ➤: Phone l Earphones ➤: The White Witch

"'Anytime' you say.~" Yuki said while staring at him with a weird glint in her eyes, when he responded to her horse ride comment for some reason she felt an uneasy feeling from the way he said it for some reason. She let out a sigh, "Ah~ Senpai..always cheesy." she smiled. The angel luckily understand why he didn't go for the kiss cause cause of the new company making it awkward for her. He won't, but she will. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Yeah, thats true." she responded without hesitation about him being a smart a**. She turned her head to Moira like she thought before she hoped to the heavens that she won't find the girl in her Music Class. She doesn't want big competition, she didn't realize she was staring at the redhead with a competitive glare. "Interesting..."

Yuki watched the two that were sitting down and she was the only one standing up, her bangs hid her eyes. 'They don't know the struggle' she referred to her white attire. She watched Moira form a triangle and place feathers, now she's a bit uneasy eating something that is out of magic. Have you seen what happened to Alice in Wonderland. I thought popped up, "Eww you are going to eat in here?" she said while using her hands covered by her sleeves to cover her mouth and nose in slight disgust. Though depending on the food comes out she take eating in the horse stable as consideration. A question suddenly popped up in her head, "Have you seen Nemesis-sensei, lately?" she asked Caligula with a look of curiosity.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:01 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Opening her eyes and with a snap the feathers twirled. In its place some soda bread appeared. "This is a sweet treat from Ireland called Soda bread." The bread was sitting on a small ornamental plate. Snapping her fingers again her spear appeared in her hands, much like any other witch it was medium to focus her magic. "Magic comes in many forms. And Yuki-Chan, you don’t need to worry about competing. I play for the enjoyment of music. I could careless for the grades." Twirling her spear ever so slowly she sat back down. Moira humming a small tune. "Kiss her, public displays of affection are welcomed now." It was an Irish tune, one that no one would recognize. Leaning back she kept humming, using her spear to raise the bread and moving it over. "Best warm."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:36 am
Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

'' I guess that makes me your main cheese...get it instead of squeeze yeah no good at that'' he said shrugging with defeat.The kiss on the cheek made him smile of course,but what she said made him snicker. ''No hesitation on that confirmation you know me so well Yuki'' he said looking overat her with a knowing smile. The ever perceptive demon turn away from Yuki after seeing that glare in her eye's. The demon mused at the thought of the two of them busting out violins,and having a musical contest right in front of him. Caligula noted that Yuki did not sit down because of that fancy dress,she wore and to be fair if was a chick he'd not want to soil his clothing either. Looking back at the red goddess as she worked her magic he heard Yuki comment about eating in here. '' You know I had the same thought process ,but if it is good enough I think I could stomach it'' his tone was trying to be I know what you're coming from vibe. When the question about Nemesis where about pop up he did not face her. '' Nope I don't know where that old fool wen't off to. Although I do smell a mystery coming on we could be like scooby-doo and go look for him? After we're done here that is'' if Caligula was worried at all he did not show it. No one knew where Nemeisis vanished off to these last two weeks Caligula assume the an wanted to personal time off. Deep down inside the demon was worried for his master safety,but the thing is would Yuki go looking for him as well? Last time he checked she did not like the man very much things are about to get interesting.

♜Giving the goddess his attention again he watched before his eyes a conjured up bread. Caligula right eyebrow went up a instant before settling,he was not expecting this. Smelling the bread it did filled his nose with a pleasant scent.As the woman spoke of not caring about grades,and only the enjoyment of music it self he was beginning to like this woman.''You're alright with me grandma ...no offense of course'' the young man was just speaking his mind without really thinking. ''Then again you're not old but young and old kind of makes my head spin''he said looking down at the bread as she heated it up. they didn't have bread like this in Greece.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts: ''Nemesis where are you'

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ghost_Rios

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:54 pm

"See I told you." She commented on his bad cheese joke. Yuki now stared at the at the feather cautiously when a bread took its place. Even though Moira reassured she played music not for the grades, she still hold her gaze, "That's nice...we should play together sometime." she said with a smile.

Yuki stared at Caligula like he grew a second head 'we' she let out a low growl at the thought of the man. She closed her eyes as she crossed her arms, you can tell from her eyebrows she was really getting into thought about it. Though Caligula didn't look to worried about the man being missing, she thought the two had some kind of brother relationship or something similar to that. She placed her hand behind her neck, her eyes still shut as she let out a long "Hmmmmm..." she opened her eyes and averted them away from contact, "I mean if you are going.." as much as she would like to stay inside her room tonight. Her thought then switched to Shinda, she thought about the girl and Nemesis. She presume the two are in...dare she say it in a relationship...MAYBE! She only saw them in one weird moment between them. "Maybe Shinda will also give me the strength to go." she said out loud, she made a note to visit her friend(no that's not a typo) after this.

Yuki gaped her mouth and looked at the head boy, "Dusty-senpai." she scolded him for calling Moira a 'grandma' even though she was old, no offense. Her attention draw to the, "Soda...bread." she stared at the piece of food in bewilderment. She bravely broke a piece of the bread, before she ate it she gave the goddess a look. "If I there any side effects, I'm coming for you Mo-chan." with that she ate the piece and her blue eyes instantly lit up from the flavour. "Hmmm~! It's so GOOD! How does bread taste so GOOD! Try it Dusty-senpai!"

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:43 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Glancing at the boy she looked to him with a stare. "Grandma implies kids, never had any. Technically I’m nineteen and by some beliefs we are all eternal." Standing up she pointed the spear at him. "Be thankful she likes soda bread. It’s a new dish but one can never hate a sweet treat." Moira did nod to the playing together comment, it was something she’d enjoy. Stretching a little she went back to sitting on some hay. "So you lost a person... maybe I can help..." She whistled, much like you would see in a Disney movie. Ending the whistling swiftly she watched as some crows flew in. "My pretties, I have a task and my friends Yu-chan and Cal-chan need some help." The crows all looked to the two kids. "Explain the person."

XxIce_ReaperxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff