Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:04 pm
Meshik raised his hands defensively, "Even pointing me to a place where I can get reliable help would be helping me out," He said. He knew Scars' abilities though and kind of wanted him, but another person would work, "It's only a temporary job anyway, I wouldn't be forcing a lifelong commitment from anyone," He chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:49 pm
Part of Scars desire not to go was simple fear. Since he had been dragged into this city as a kit and sold on the black market, he had fought his way to claim a position where he would never be forced back down to that level. Leaving the city meant entering an unknown environment, and facing things he might not be able to kill his way out of. He narrowed his eyes, "I don't sell my people. and the mercenaries' guild is not cheap, if their still there." His hears went flat, but not flat against his head. "They rarely do protection details well."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:20 pm
"Hmm... I see," Meshik mused. He could see the uncertainty in the young Neko's eyes. He couldn't say he blamed the man for wanting to stay around. But...his future is in a lot of places, "Mercenaries were not exactly what I had in mind... You see, I'm on a special and incredibly important mission, and I would rather few people be aware of it..." He said carefully. He wasn't going to tell Scars more than that if he was going to turn him down flat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm
Scars tail bristled, and he crouched changing his angle to look at the priest, with his one good eye, "Give me one good reason to leave my world behind. One good, valid and real reason. All I've heard so far is "I have this thing to do, and I need you, but I'm not going to tell you because I'll probably sell you out later." Scars raised his eyebrow, "I've had enough of that for more than one life time."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Meshik sighed softly, "How about this for starters, I know what the cause was for the earthquake that happened here just now. I also am aware of other disasters of equal or even worse levels of severity that will happen to other places. I'm going there to put an end to them. The less people know about my involvement, the better. 'Selling out' is not something I'm interested in, and if I ever were to try I would not stop you from killing me," He said, "I can't... go into more details in public and especially if you are not willing to help."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:50 am
Scars curled his lip, “Why should I ca-“

A woman’s wailing cry cut him off. Scars turned to look at the woman. An elderly woman with nothing more than a few bruises cradled the body of a younger girl, and screamed at the heavens. Scars’ ears flattened to his skull until they nearly disappeared into hiss hair. A man came over and eased the woman away from the dead girl, easing the sound of the woman’s cries.

Scars turned back to the priest, his jaw tight. He worked it for several minutes before he could speak, “I’ll go with you... but if I even smell a suggestion that you could be conning me, I will be gone so fast you won’t know what hit you.”  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm
Meshik looked over at the woman as she cried over the dead child. Even though Scars wouldn't have seen it, Meshik was gritting his teeth as well; but not due to the screaming. He had tried, and thought he was able to save everyone, however it was just too much going on at once, and one soul slipped from him. He silently vowed to never let that happen again. Hopefully with Scars around he would be able to perform better.
He looked over to Scars as he spoke, looking a bit surprised. He's going to come along? "Then you will help me? Excellent. I assure you things will become clearer in time," He said cheerfully, walking away from the deceased child. He couldn't watch that go on any longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:33 am
Scars watched him walk away. The neko moved over to the bodies. He paid a vendor for cloth and covered the few bodies himself. He would sit with them, until their loved ones came and collected them. He knew what it was to be alone. He didn’t want these people to be alone.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers