Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Administration Office [Court Mage] ➣Gannon Noble Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

The room when silent the moment her knuckled pressed against the door. Suppose it was normal, though it felt more like they where caught speaking of something they shouldn't. Elohari was curious indeed just who was behind those doors. The door was opened which revieled Gannon at the door. She smiled warmly at him and noted she glanced passed her. Her head would tilt and turn to glance at the grey skies slowly starting to build into something more, a low billow of clouds and the soft way of rumbles. A small hum was heard in response and soon Gannon was inviting her inside to his office for some warmth.

She would gladly accept and waltz her way into the man's magnificent office. Taking in the view before fully glancing at the student who happened to be in the office. A fox? Elohari's interest peaked. Elohari gave a warm smile to the Fennec fox named Jesse and slowly make her approach to the younger child. "How are you doing today darling? Elohari Mehra. Suppose I'm officially the Diviner Professor?" She would glance over to Gannon to reassure herself before turning to glance back at Jesse "You entered the classroom during one of my lectures... seemingly trying to find something..." She would rest herself down onto the chair "or someone." a small smile spread to her face, soft and sweet.

"What brings you here today Jesse?" Elohari would watch Gannon gather near the fire and start to stack the wood, bringing the fire hotter, letting the chill of the air slowly dissipate into a sweet warmth, something she loved about fall. The chill air and the smell of firewood warming. She would glance back at Brageet for a moment "Good morning Brageet, are you enjoying this chilly weather? I sure am. Rain and fall are a wonderful mix. Nothing like cuddling up next to a warm fire and watching the clouds come and go as the ground soaks up every bit of nurturing water." Elohari pressed her hands to her knees for a moment before leaning back into the chair, relaxing. Her eyes would venture back to Gannon and Jesse, curious to hear what exactly they were speaking of. Something felt off, her eyes glistened with interest.

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannon, Silme, Jessexxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 am
Jesse Randall
~ Gannon's Office ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jesse was reassured that Gannon would find something to eat eventually, but made note that if she was ever to meet up with him again in such a setting, she would come prepared with food.

She was a little stunned to see the second tutor she had unwittingly disturbed by her intrusion into the Diviner Classroom, was now standing at the door, but perhaps it was a chance to gain forgiveness and apologise. Her tail would dip when Elohari noted she had entered the classroom during one of her lectures, but as she rested herself down in the chair, Jesse relaxed, seeing her sweet smile and instantly feeling better, "I'm so sorry for interrupting, I was...erm..." She would cast a glance towards Gannon, then towards the desk where her fairy friend sat, "Hang on..."

Realising Elohari was highly unlikely to have the ability to understand animals, she sat back, returning to her human form - appearing kneeling in the chair before adjusting her position, "I'm sorry, I forget not everyone can understand me..." in her human form, it was a little more difficult to get comfortable, but she managed it eventually, sitting 'normally' whilst turning her head to address the female, "I must apologise for my intrusion earlier, but I was eager to help my friend and...well," she would look towards the desk, suddenly realising she could no longer see Silme... "We were just reading through a book I found in the Library, I think it might help her understand herself a little more,"

She listened as the tutor greeted Brageet, she was a pleasant woman and Jesse found herself nodding when Elohari spoke of cuddling up next to a warm fire, Jesse herself was feeling quite cold now she was human again, but in the comfortable chair, she would find a position that would suit her almost perfectly - It was worth noting she might need to find herself a jumper later on in the weather continued however...

Neryem

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Clothing: as Fennec, then reluctantly Fennec
With: Gannon, Silme, Elohari
Feeling: Reluctant to change, but Aware not everyone can speak Fox.
OoC When I 'hear' Brageet speak, I hear Owl from Animals of Farthing Wood...haha

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 am
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Gannon spoke of having another meeting scheduled for today as the fae would frown. If she had known that he was expecting somebody else, she would have certainly bugged the human to come the following day when he was free. It would have been much better for him, or at least in her mind. The door opened and a somewhat familiar voice graced their presence. The professor from yesterday would happily greet Jesse and Gannon while she walked into the room with them. Silme would keep her head down as the conversation continued. The male would travel over towards the fireplace and began to coax a flame to warm the room. While she would still be partially in her hiding spot, the fae would slowly crawl out from the book on Gannon's desk and back into view of everyone. Her wings beat idly while she would look over at the now human Jesse, her form still jarring after seeing her in the fox form that she was normally in. Figuring that it was safe to reveal herself to another person, she would risk the consequences that would follow. It wasn't lshe was going to do her or her friends any harm for doing so, right? She would remain where she once was before hiding.

While the student and diviner professor spoke, Silme would decide to drop her guise for now. Her form shimmered, a bright light coming from the book as she was now visible to all. Her light would die down after a while, the small fae now standing before the three in plain view. Jesse might even be happy to be able to see her tiny companion in her human form for a change.

"Greetings." Silme spoke to Elohari while above the awkward depiction of her race. "I am Jesse’s “friend” so to speak. We just met several days ago, and already she has helped me greatly. I owe a tremendous debt to her I cannot repay." Her small wings carried her forwards towards the teacher, getting a better look at her. The female professor seemed to have a certain presence to her that made her stand out from the rest. It was hard to pin point what that was exactly, but she acted more elegant than the current people she had namesbfor in the academy. The fae would bow her head in greetings, her lavender skin standing out in the light, though not severely thanks to the overcast weather that was present. "I am Silme, a fae as you can see. Jesse and I came to speak with Gannon about my race before you had arrived. If you wish, you can listen in on the story of my kind. It might be of use to you should you require more understanding in that subject." The small female would land back on the desk and check up on Jesse. Her furry friend was still in good health and spirits, as was Gannon who was wherever he was. She smiled at him and flew nearby. "Are you expecting any other people for my apparent lecture, Gannon, or shall I begin once more"

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon was quick to light the fire and build it up into a roaring flame that would quickly heat the room to a comfortable temperature for them all. Arising from his crouched position, he clapped his hands together a few times, ridding his palms of any wood fibers or soot from building the fire. Satisfied with his work, he headed back over to his desk. Elohari and Jesse seemed to be getting along, much to his delight. Retaking his seat, he glanced at Silme, who was still hiding under the page. Smiling down at her, he gave her a small wink.

“Yes, Jesse has a very unique friend, one which I don’t want to embarrass, so we’ll give her some time to build up her courage before introducing her. In the meantime,” He said as he reached to grab the employment contract he’d written up the night before. “this is the employment contract that I’ve written for you. Please have a look and let me know what you think.” Outlined on the paper the expectations of the positions, as well as the yearly wage and provided accommodations. Everything was negotiable of course, but it was all very fair.

“The Academy will provide living accommodations for you. There are several houses available at the moment. Many of them are near the tavern you’re currently staying at, but there are a few closer to the forest if you’d like to be out of the bustling city.” His own house was located right next to the forest, for his convenience. Gannon spent more time in the woods than he did at home. Sadly, as of late, he hadn’t had the opportunity to walk through the trees and enjoy the changing of the seasons. But, with Elohari taking the Diviner position, he was hopeful that his workload would decrease, and he could resume his daily walks through the woods.

While Elohari read through the contract, Gannon looked toward Jesse. He noted how she seemed to huddle inward for warmth. Frowning a bit, he noted how she wasn’t wearing a jacket or shawl. Arising from his seat, he headed back toward the fire and pulled one of his blankets from a storage nook. Walking to Jesse’s side, he draped the blanket over her slim shoulders before retaking his seat. “If you prefer, you can always take your Fennec form, Jesse, it’s alright, I know you’re cold.” He wanted to make sure she was comfortable and didn’t catch a cold – he didn’t need students missing class because of him.

Turning his attention to Silme, he smiled a bit sheepishly. "I apologize, Silme. There will be a student stopping by at some point, but that could be at any time. Please don't that deter you from continuing." He wished that he wasn't so busy with everything, but this was his current life; work, work, and more work. "I'm sure Elohari would be happy to help, if she can as well. Please, tell us all about yourself." He said with a friendly smile, eager to hear all about her.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

neryem

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Elohari watched the tiny little fox flattened her ears and tail, perhaps a little shy or nervous. She was a stranger in an unfamiliar territory, understanding very well her.... demeanor was rather interesting. Shyness but more so nervousness made quite sense to Elohari. Her warm smile seemed to do the trick as the little fox relaxed into the chair and seemed to speak, though Elohari understood none. She unknowingly glanced up at Gannon for a moment, perhaps he would assist in translating? But that was not needed at soon the shifter shifted in her seat. Jesse sat back and seemingly transformed rather spontaneously into the young girl as seen before. And just like before, Elohari offered a warm smile and a keen ear to listen in.

Elohari chose not to speak on the matter and in response simply closed her eyes and nodded rather peacefully. What did that mean? Well.... just know she meant no harm or anger toward the young student. Elohari did hope it wouldn't be a recurring thing though. She'd watch the motion of Jesse and glanced gracefully over to Gannons desk, in particular, a book. Elohari seemed curious for a moment until something seemingly... clicked. And the curiosity seemed to turn into understanding and slowly into a small delightful smile once more. Elohari crossed her legs and leaned into the chair, glancing between Gannon and Jesse for a moment as the warmth of the fire began to roar into a billowing warmth.

It was then a bright came forth the book on Gannons desk, Elohari's eyes moved slowly to the light as if perhaps she was expecting it. And the sight she saw brought her great delight. The Fae in the flesh, quite a beautiful thing. The charming young thing was an elegant purple with wings of white. She knew many Fae's back homes, befriending and learning from them. Though not much was to learn from their history as they knew not of where they came or how. It was much a mystery to them as it was to mankind. However, such a rare thing should never be taken for granted. Elohari listened a great deal and glanced toward Jesse, a proud smile to her. She did well helping Silme, and was right to reach out when she knew not on how to help. And in Elohari's opinion, just the right two were there to help.

Elohari listened in once more before she perked up and gave a ravishing smile at Silme. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you Silme. As I have said before, I am Elohari Mehra." She leaned outwards, resting her elbows on her knees, inviting others in. "Where I lived and grew, many Fae had introduced themselves to I. Though it still gives me great pleasure to know I have your trust." Elohari spoke fondly of her home and of Silme. "Perhaps Gannon and I are just the perfect two in aiding you." Ha, that rhymed. Her hazel eyes would glance over to Gannon for a moment longer before moving back to Silme with a delighted smile.

Gannon seemed worried about Jesse as she wasn't quite fit for today's chill. She'd take note his caring nature, not some cold hearted guy eh? Charming. Elohari would offer an accepting nod "Sir Gannon over here will do a fantastic job of translating for us. No fear, no worries." Shes state in a reassuring tune, leaning back into the chair like she had once before done. Her attention drew off the topic for a moment as she grasped the contract he had mentioned the day before. Her eyes shifted over it and began to read it, a light hum coming from her plump lips. "To be quite honest, the further away from the city the better." Elohari mentioned as she continued to lightly read the contract "Allows a better connection to the earth." her feet tapped the ground lightly. The three could note her rather flimsy shoes, just barely those. Her soles where rather callused as she preferred to be barefoot and will when it comes spring and summer.

⚪Emotion - Delightedxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:40 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Gannon's Office ~

"I'll be alright, but thanks," Grateful for the blanket which Gannon had wrapped around her shoulders, Jesse drew this close, relishing in the soft fabric. She could already feel the warmth of the fire heating the room and at this time, her tail would now curl up around her, sealing off any chance of cold sneaking in.

She hadn't expected the purple light to grow from the coverings of the book, but as she recognised the form of her little 'Not-Bug' friend, her eyes would light up - Jesse could see her! A smile would stretch across her face and she would sit up with great excitement, "Oh, That's more than alright, Sir," she would beam in Gannon's direction, "I really only kept that form so I could see my friend, but now I don't have to...plus I have this lovely blanket to keep me warm," she would wrap it around the back of her neck, enjoying the softness whilst knowing of course that she would have to relinquish the covering at the end of their meeting, but for the time being, she was just happy to be able to see her friend with her own, human eyes.

It was fascinating to hear that the Diviner Tutor preferred the quieter countryside compared to the bustling city, but Jesse would share that preference as where there were more people in the city, there was also a greater chance of being stepped on or bustled out of the way...not to mention the noisy revelers who were turned out from the inns at some ungodly hour before sunrise... Her ears flicked back as she thought of that, but as per the norm, the time was not to focus on such thoughts and she looked towards Silme, "Silme was hoping to help us learn where she came from," she didn't want to appear rude, but Jesse had been rather eager to learn more about her little friend and the interruption was making her restless, "You said you knew many Fae? Do you maybe recognise what kind she may be?" the young female would tilt her head - if the Diviner Tutor had experience with the Fae-folk, there was always the chance she might just have come across Silme's kind in her time?

Neryem

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Clothing: as Fennec, then reluctantly Fennec
With: Gannon, Silme, Elohari
Feeling: Reluctant to change, but Aware not everyone can speak Fox.
OoC When I 'hear' Brageet speak, I hear Owl from Animals of Farthing Wood...haha

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

Her first impression of Elohari was very positive. Her tone matched her own, an even calmness that seemed to radiate from her form. At least, Silme had told herself she was usually calm. The freak out on Gannon on their first meeting was just a rough bump and didn't count, right? Silme spun around once in the air and offered a curtsy to the long haired woman. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Elohari. Your background of fae will be most useful, I'm sure." The fae took her place one more, shooting a smile towards Gannon as he spoke up about another interruption. It was pestering at this point, but it would have to make due with starting over. "Well, there is sadly not much to tell. I remember awakening in a field with a burnt piece of paper next to the body of a human. I cannot remember or recall any other details of my past since. I did not even know I was a fae until Jesse and I found a book in the library."

"Right. Well, let's start again." Silme brought both hands together, reciting from what the book spoke of. "It all began in a kingdom long hidden by the likes of man. A kingdom of magical creatures possessing such immense power. Many believe they were the first kind of step towards the elementor and diviner knits, though not enough evidence exists of this to confirm of such a connection. The citizens of this nameless kingdom came to be known as The Fae, small creatures who possessed impressive magic over the elements each was seemingly born with. Unlike the elementors of what the book was published, the fae would not grow exhausted from manipulation of their chosen element." She paused and looked at Gannon for a moment. "Do you have any water? I will most certainly need it in a while."

After the minor distraction, the fae continued to recite a few vague topics of what the chapter in the book had covered. "While armed with powerful magic, the fae held a double edged sword. Their lives tied with their own source of magic. Constant extended use of their powers ate away at their normally seemingly endless life compared to that of a human. They were a source of power that was alive, in a sense of the word."

A single cough. "Eventually, for reasons unknown, the kingdom fell, its citizens suddenly dispersing. There remains little info on the fae's first known homeland, but what remains is faulty at best. It is, for all intents and purposes, lost to time itself save for a code of sorts. Passed down to each new generation of fae, it is an agreement that the entire race follows to ensure no such danger falls upon their kind once more, be it an inside or outside threat. They are to live in solitude, only interacting with the other races when truly needed. The exact specifics are unknown to outsiders." Finishing with her story, Silme glanced up at her audience, bringing both hands together.

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon made a mental note to reserve the cottage nearest the forest. It seemed that like him, Elohari preferred nature and animals to the company of people. While he did enjoy the city and all its wonders, it was just too loud, too crowded. Offering Elohari a small smile and a subtle nod, he turned his attention toward Jesse as she spoke. He was glad to see that she seemed to be warming up not that she had the blanket wrapped around her.

As Silme spoke, Gannon’s gaze moved back to the delicate, lovely fae. Holding her gaze, he inclined his head to her, silently bidding her to continue her tale. Gannon felt immediate concern at the fact that Silme had awoken in such a way, only to realize that she didn’t remember who or what she was. It sounded suspicious – could she have amnesia of some kind? Keeping his thoughts to himself, he listened as she recited what was written in the book upon his desk. The more she spoke, the more he suspected that the book was mainly comprised of speculation rather than fact.

Sitting back in his chair, he frowned a bit. He wasn’t sure how to help the little fae. It was one thing to try to get her memories back, it was another to help her find her people. <<’I might not know exactly which group Silme is from, but I can tell you that she is a nocturnal fairy.’>> Brageet said into his mind, her voice light and a bit sleepy.

Turning to look at her, he smiled wide. <<’How can you be sure, my love?’>> He asked, speaking directly into her mind. Brageet opened one eye to look at him as if to say, ‘really?’. Clipping her beak a bit, she turned her gaze toward little Silme. <<’Her coloring is perfect for flitting through the shadows of the night. Also, she’s just as tired as I am…she’s doing well, but I can tell, she wants to rest while the sun fills the sky. Her domain is the night. It also helps that Ive seen her kind in the Forest…’>> Smiling wide, he blew Brageet a kiss before turning back to Elohari, Jesse and Silme.

“It seems that Brageet knows a bit about your kind, Silme. She just informed me that you are a nocturnal fairy, one that usually sleeps during the day and is active at night.” He explained with a happy smile. “It seems that your coloring is perfect for moving through the shadows at night. Not to mention how tired you look…She also mentioned that she’d seen your kind before, in the forest.” He knew it wasn’t much to go on, but it was certainly a start.

“I know it’s likely not the answer you were looking for, but it’s a start.” Gannon could only imagine how frustrating it must be to not know one’s self. Leaning back in his chair, he crossed his arms over his chest. They needed to see if this was some ailment or simply someone blocking her memories. ‘Who could unlock memories…?’ It didn’t take Gannon long to think of one student that possessed the unique talent to do just that – Lelyna Thaniels.

Frowning a bit, he knew Lelyna was prone to getting sick when she over used her raiment, but if it meant helping someone, he knew his student would happily volunteer. “I…don’t want to get your hopes up, Silme, but I might know someone that can help with your memories.” Before the little fae could get too excited, he held up his hand. “She’s only a student, so her power’s haven’t been mastered yet, but I can see if she’s willing to at least try.” It was worth a shot, right?

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

neryem

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None
Enters from the training area...

╔═══════════════════

Taking his time as he made his way through the courtyard Kayl did what he could to ring out his clothing so that it could dry. Fortunately, some of what he was wearing had metal plating, small areas of armor that didn't retain water. It was only a matter of straining out the water from his tunic, and what he could of his pants. For a brief moment, Kayl thought he heard Mikhail's voice, and so stopped to look around. He did wonder where Mikhail had run off to, it was unlike him to be up and about as early as he was. Then again, now that Kayl was the odd one out, could he really say what Mikhail was like anymore? Thinking back on when he was with the blind girl from his class, Kayl shook his head likely and laughed. "I guess he has changed..."

When his search for Mikhail came up empty, Kayl shrugged lightly and continued to drain the water from himself. He walked calmly on the covered paths through the courtyards, letting his clothes dry as much as it could before heading into the building. It took Kayl a few minutes to find Ganon's office, as he was still new to the school, and didn't really know where anything was, aside from general directions. Brushing himself off once more, Kayl sighed lightly before knocking on Ganon's door.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

With her speech finished, Silme turned to Gannon as he began to speak. It appeared as if Brageet had known some things that neither of them had known. Thankfully Gannon was able to translate what she said, that or he was hearing voices in his head. EIther way, they seemed to be pretty logical. Her skin color was a nice shade for being a nocturnal fae. She gave her dark lavender skin another look over with a small smile. It made sense at least. While not something that could help her a significant amount, it was enough to at least rule out a few possibilities. "It will certainly be a start if anything. You have my thanks, Lady Brageet." Silme looked back at Gannon as soon as the man seemed to have an idea of sorts. Apparently one of his students had the ability to restore memories in some capacity. Her eyes widened in surprise. This was exactly what she would need! "W-Wonderful! When can I meet with this student? Who is she?"

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 am
Jesse Randall
~ Gannon's Office ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jesse listened to Silme's tale with great interest, leaning forward in her seat as Gannon mentioned that Brageet knew something about her kind and that - as they had already discovered - the Fae was more accustomed to activity in the darker hours leaving her quite tired during the day. It was fascinating to hear that there were other Fae similar to her kind in the forest - Maybe they could take an excursion in that direction to investigate more? Jesse would tilt her head at that thought, then listen on as Gannon mentioned there was a chance that one of the resident students might also be able to offer their services in the way of sparking her memory - again, anything was worth a try...

Finally, the Shifter's ears would twitch as yet another knock upon the door and she would turn her head, Gannon certainly seemed a popular tutor and she could probably guess why. "If you don't mind...I might just retake my Fox Form... It's starting to get a little busy and I'd hate to take up much room," she was aware that the visitor might just require a seat and being such a small creature in her Fennec Form, she could quite happily take a seat on the desk, or someone's lap if necessary...

Of course, with the mention of someone who could assist and Silme's excitement in meeting them, her form would also be an advantage if the Fae required a ride to their next destination, so after a moment or two, Jesse would resume her Fennec Form - practically disappearing beneath the blanket as it closed around her on the chair. "Ooh! It's even more snuggly under here now..." she yipped, finally finding a gap in the blanket through which she poked her little head,

Neryem

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Clothing: As Human, then Fennec
With: Gannon, Silme, Elohari,
Feeling: Excited
OoC Silly Pup...eheh...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:48 am

Elohari kept silent during the whole interaction as she lightly read her contract. Pretty basic, at least that's what she believed. Either way, she'd be accepting it regardless. She had already come to love the students and was eager to grow with them. When the reading was all said and done, Elohari reached over and placed it back on the desk from which it came. Offering a small smile over at Gannon as the two children began to speak. Her eyes would move over to the two and in particular the Fae. She was a wonderful creature and rather beautiful. Her eyes continued to study and admire the Fae as she told her tale. Elohari frowned upon hearing she had lost memory. Just what could have caused that? Elohari feared the worst.

Gannon seemed to have an idea as he smiled wide and big at his lovely owl Brageet and soon he was speaking for her. Elohari listened and nodded along. Very true indeed, though she hadn't seen many of the night Fae. She became increasingly curious about these nightly Fae... Looks like she might have some hunting to do. Her eyes would glance between Gannon and Silme, her own mind ticking like a time bomb, attempting to filter her own memories for anything that could help. As she was doing that, Gannon thought up another fantastic idea. "Tis a fantastic idea Gannon." She mentally cheered her friend on with a smile and a small clap of her hands.

"I know many Fae are the elementor type. Most magic is based off an element. When using their magic in large sums, they become exhausted. Perhaps..... you had used your own to such a massive extent you became like this... Loss of memory due to the severe use of your magic?" Elohari wanted to chip in the best she could, trying to stitch together just what went wrong with the Fae. She raised a curious brow and looked to all, wondering if she had brought a good thought to the table.

Another knock came from the door, her head swiveled slightly at the noise, then soft smile. "It's the delightfully confused Kayl." she glanced over to Gannon, wondering if he was to answer the door. Though, she knew the answer already. Her eyes moved to Jesse whom suddenly turned into her adorable fox form, she had disappeared under the blanket. Elohari would smile widely and let out a hearty laugh as she popped her head out and glanced between everyone. So adorable.

-edit from here-

Elohari would watch the soaked student waltz on in. Poor thing. Elohari would raise and unclip her own cape and swing it around Kayl, allowing Gannon to speak on her behalf "No need to get sick now." Elohari would speak sweetly as she patted his shoulders and rather abruptly bid her dues to everyone after Gannon spoke. "Keep it, it'll keep you warm." Elohari would note to Kayl and soon she ventured off into the rain herself for the night

-exit-

⚪Emotion - Delightedxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“We can see if she’d available tomorrow. She should be finishing with classes now, and I’d hate to disturb her evening. But tomorrow is a free day, so we can talk to her then.” While Gannon knew that Silme was eager to get some answers, they had to be considerate of Lelyna as well. Her power wasn’t easy to control, and it took a lot out of her, so he would rather seek her out once she’d had a chance to recuperate after a long day.

“Her name is Lelyna, she’s one of the Diviner students. She’s a lovely girl, I think you’ll like her a lot.” Although Lelyna wouldn’t be able to see Silme, he was sure she’d be intrigued by the little fae none the less.

He was pleased to hear that Elohari seemed to have some insight into the fae as well. Any information they could gather would be a great help. Smiling at the new Diviner Professor, he gave her a small nod in thanks. Gannon would have asked more questions when yet another knock came upon his door. ‘That must be Kayl…’ He thought only to hear Elohari’s words a few moments later Looking toward the Professor, he smiled. He’d nearly forgotten about her ability to see into the near future.

Gannon’s attention was then drawn to Jesse as she transformed into her fox form. Smirking at her words, he shook his head in amusement – she really was adorable. “Excuse me ladies…” Arising from his seat, he made his way to the door. Upon opening it, he immediately noticed that Kayl was completely soaked through. “Kayl? You’re soaked.” He knew he was stating the obvious, but it was hard not to. While the boy wasn’t outright dripping, he was certainly more than a little damp.

“You need to go change…and get warm.” He said as he crossed his arms over his chest as if to say ‘don’t argue with me on this’. “It’s just as well, the elective courses are almost done for the day and tomorrow is a day off for the students. Go take a hot bath, put on some warm clothes and explore the campus a bit – but stay dry! We can talk tomorrow if you like…” There was no way Gannon was going to let the boy walk around in wet, cold clothes. This was the season when students tended to get sick the most and he wouldn’t have Kayl catching a cold during his first days in attendance.

“Come see me first thing in the morning, I’ll be in the library…” That being said, Gannon made sure Kayl headed back toward the dormitory before stepping back inside the office and closing the door behind him. Shaking his head, a bit he sighed. Retaking his seat, he looked to each of the ladies in kind.

“Well ladies, why don’t we plan on meeting at the library in the morning. I’ll ask Lelyna to meet us there and we can see if she can help. After that, I have some other business to attend to in town, but I want to see this through.” He knew that Kayne had set up a date for him and Lerato, but he wasn’t sure how well that was going to go at this point…

“I’m sorry for all of the interruptions today. Despite that, I feel like we’ve made some good progress.” He hoped that Lelyna would be willing to help with Silme’s memories. There was only one way to tell…

[-End the interaction for the day-]

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

"Tomorrow it is then." Silme repeated. While she was disheartened by the wait time, it would be worth it in the end. For now, she would have to bide her time carefully and wait for the next sun. The fae would look back at Jesse and then to the two professors before her. "I owe you all a debt I cannot possibly pay off. SHould you ever require my assistance, I will gladly rush to your side. As for your class, Elohari." The lavender skinned fairy gently flew to her with a smile. "If you ever decide to cover fae in your class, I would be happy to come as a guest. Until we meet again." With that, the fair soon rushed off as the office got crowded, moving back to the dorms.

-- Quick Day Shi(f)t Post) --

""

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

<<’I like Elohari…I think she’ll be good for you, Gannon.’>> Brageet said as she cuddled up to his head, cuddling against his neck. Gannon chuckled lightly.

“You think so, my love? I thought you might be a little jealous.” He said as he glanced over at her, a small smile on his lips. He knew full well that Brageet was a little jealous, given the way she was cuddling up to him. However, she did seem to genuinely like Elohari.

<<‘Yes, I am a little jealous, but I know that I will always hold a special place within your heart.’>> This was also very true. His little Brageet, his darling companion was his soul mate. There was no one else who knew him like her, who could read his heart and his mind like her. But he hoped that someday Elohari might become the love of his life. He was looking for his one, true love. The person he could love forever, and he hoped it was the same for Elohari as well.

“You are right, my darling, as always.” He said with a smile as he reached up to caress Brageet’s breast feathers with his fingertips. She crooned happily, her eyes closing as he pet her lovingly.

<<‘I know~ that’s why you listen to me.’>> Brageet said with a chuckle, her voice drifting through his mind as she laughed. Looking back to his paperwork, he felt optimistic about the day. He hadn’t had a chance to see Elohari yet today, but he hoped to spend time with her after his work was done.

[ - Exit - Next post in Auditorium - ]

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Gannon Noble – [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items