Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: SUPERSHOW (10/14/17) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 am
UPCOMING: RYBACK'S CELEBRATION

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm
”LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME.. THE NEW! TNW:R CHAMPION! RYBACK!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Meat On The Table" would blast out through the arena, as it exploded through the PA System, with the crowd giving the loudest pop ever to who the theme song belonged to. The theme song belonged to one of TNW:R's forces to be reckoned with, the NEW TNW:R Champion, Ryback.. Ryback would then storm out of the curtain and through the entrance tunnel without his usual singlet on and the TNW:R Championship around his waist, as the audience members would give even more of a bigger pop to him, as his presence would be shown to the thousands of people attended to see him to congratulate him after his huge win at Money in the Bank winning him the TNW:R Championship. Ryback knew and had on his mind that tonight would be "Feeding time" but that was later as for now, it was time for celebration. After all, he could lose the title later on tonight due to Rollins cashing in his rematch clause for tonight. He walked out on the stage and got into position, signifying and commencing his signature entrance path. The crowd would also get ready, as some people would be in the audience holding up Ryback signs and chanting "Feed Me More", following along with what he was about to do.

Ryback would stretch out his arms to the furthest extent, letting out a huge roar, symbolizing who the dominate being is. After he would do the roar, he would then raise his right and left arm one by one, getting ready to conquer the competition. He would keep doing it for a few seconds with the look of determination upon his expression. After he was done, he would then do the same thing, but with both arms three times, until he would then bring them down hard with authority and force the fourth time, as an explosion sound would go off. Even though it wasn't visible, it was definitely heard. Ryback would then look down and close his eyes and sync with his theme, as would slowly pick his head up and open his eyes, as he would then say "...MORE.. WAKE UP, IT'S FEEDING TIME!" As he did this, confetti began raining down all around the arena.

A smile then grew across the face of Ryback, changing his entire demeanor after his entrance was done. Now he could celebrate and have his moment with the fans. He unbuckled the TNW:R Championship from around his waist before rising it high in the air with both hands as the crowd cheered loudly. He then buckled the title back around his waist and began his descent down the ramp. Seeing the fans on the side of the barricade reaching their arms out trying to touch him, he would clap hands with them instead of usually ignoring them since tonight was a special occasion. He’d finally make it to the bottom of the ramp and would finally approach the ring, and quickly take a left turn to the steel steps, as he would walk towards it and approach it. He ran up the steps and would get to the apron and walk in the ring through the second rope. He would then walk over across the ring to the opposite ropes and bang his own chest, as the crowd would get excited. Ryback would walk to the opposite ropes, and do the same thing, afterwards, he would then quickly turn around and pound his right fist into his left palm, as another explosion sound would come off, giving the crowd an energetic wave. Ryback would then unbuckle the TNW:R Championship from around his waist and raise it high in the air with both of his hands again as the crowd cheered him on louder.

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 pm

As his theme song faded away and the confetti stopped raining down, the Big Guy, Ryback, would go over to ringside and request a mic before a TNW:R staff member would quickly hand him one. Ryback then walked over to the center of the ring and raised the mic to his lips. Before he could even get a word out however, the crowd would shower him with cheers, making it unavailable for him to speak since the cheers of the crowd would only drown his words out. He removed the mic from his lips and looked around at the cheering crowd. This made him happy, the TNW:R Universe was happy FOR him, winning the TNW:R Championship especially believing it was well deserved. The cheers then turned into ”Feed Me More” chants which would last for a few minutes. Ryback wouldn’t interrupt the fans, he’d let them continue chanting for as long as they could as he would just stand there and soak in all the positive energy they were giving off. After a while, they would finally die down with the noise to respectively allow the Big Guy to speak to them. Ryback would lift the microphone to his lips once again, this time able to let his words out..

"Thank you, thank you TNW:R Universe.. This is not only an accomplishment for me, but an accomplishment for you as well!” The crowd cheered. ”See it’s thanks to you guys that’s been behind my back since day one, cheering me on during every match, giving me the energy I needed to put my opponents away, that I’ve been able to walk out of Money in the Bank the NEW TNW:R Champion. So really, without you guys, I wouldn’t even be here tonight with this championship title around my waist so again thank you.” The crowd cheered once again. ”A couple of weeks ago I returned to TNW:R and I did everything that I said I would. I took out Seth Rollins, I beat Chris Jericho, and then I went on to Money in the Bank to beat them both again at the same time to win the TNW:R Championship. But that was just the beginning, things are about to get a lot harder from here. Now that I have this championship around my waist, I have a new bigger target on my back. My goal is to become the longest reigning and defending TNW:R Champion ever in the history of the company, and that journey begins tonight with my first title defense against Seth Rollins. But I’m not worried.. as long as I continue to have the TNW:R Universe in my corner, I can do it, I WILL do it, anything is possible when I have you guys supporting me, so let’s do it together! Feed me more! Feed me more! Feed me more!”

Ryback would then throw the mic to the side and begin waving both his arms up and down repeatedly while continuing to say his signature chant. After a while he would exit the ring and walk up the ramp while the entire crowd continued chanting. Once he made it to the stage he turned around to the crowd and began taunting and chanting along with them one last time. After a few moments of chanting he would turn and leave to the backstage area, walking to his locker room. Now that his celebration was over he had to focus on his title defense later tonight.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff