Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 pm
ROUND 1: FEARLESS?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Starry Knight
What's your greatest fear?: Not being useful / having no purpose.
What gives you courage?: The moon. A hunk of rock, helplessly stuck in orbit around the earth. But it lights up the night, sooths troubled sleeper, and inspires dreamers.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: A UFO. Probably. 60% sure.
What one item did you bring with you?: A snack bag of sliced cheese, meat, and crackers to share with the Phony in the woods. What better way to make a friend than over food?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 pm
Name: [ Bullseye ]
What's your greatest fear?: "Boring conversations... If you can't even go past "Hello," don't even bother to keep on talking- I've already stopped listening.."
What gives you courage?: "An exhilarating adventure!!"
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: "Ponies sleeping with their eyes open......."
What one item did you bring with you?: "A box of matches," she spoke, tucking the tiny thin wooden box into her tied up hair, "in case we need a campfire going or ward of mozzies making a few fire torches."

---

Walking with poise and confidence, Bullseye headed for the woods towards this so called camping night out that she'd heard her customers talk about at her place. She noticed there was already quite a crowd murmuring words and incomprehensible whispers as they waited for the event to start.

She looked at Skirmish, who was holding onto her microphone, up and down and smiled. "You have beautiful eyes," she spoke and brushed her own hair to her side. "Name's Bullseye, I hope that we will run into those rumoured strange critters hiding in the dark."

Her eyes scanned the crowd. There were just so many of them talking at the same time that she decided that she rather save her breath than scream-talk over all the noise.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 am
Name: Footnote
What's your greatest fear?: Losing another limb to these monsters
What gives you courage?: That these creatures aren't invincible
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Teenage girls fawning over a poster depicting an undead vampire.
What one item did you bring with you?: A compact survival kit

Footnote shuffled his hooves gruffly. All this excitement seemed out of place for what was apparently a monster hunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:45 am
Name: Cloudy Kisses
What's your greatest fear?: Not being worthy of friends or loved ones
What gives you courage?: The thought that I should end up with more than I can handle one day
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Some of the other phonies, not to say that they aren't pretty in their own way. But still strange.
What one item did you bring with you?: A Notebook and a pen. You never know when you might need to write a note... Or to take notes... Or anything else you can do with them.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:13 pm
Name: Lucky Egg
What's your greatest fear?: Not being good enough
What gives you courage?: The love of the animals she care for
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Watching a ‘rancho shed its skin.
What one item did you bring with you?: Honey, it could be a snack or a sticky trap!? Who knows.

There was already quite the heard of phonies here at the edge of the woods. Lucky was brimming with excitement for a night of tricks, treats and hopefully some cute animal friends! Owls, bats and Ooposums! Oh my! The flutter’s wings beat quickly as she finds a place to land among the taller phony folk. “Hello, Hello!” She muses around greeting a few familiar faces and then over the mysterious looking mare with bright haunting eyes. “My name is Lucky Egg! What’s the plan for this evening?”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 pm
Name: Diamond
What's your greatest fear?: "There are two men out / And it's in the ninth / And the score is four to three / There's a man on first / And a man at bat / And the man at bat is me" And then I friggin' miss.
What gives you courage?: My family c: And the fact that against all odds somehow I'm not dead yet, I guess.
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: It was probably during that Easter with that bunny-Phony mister, but I think my memories are being repressed from the horror of it all.
What one item did you bring with you?: A smartphone because I promised my parents I would call home if I stayed out past midnight.

There was a time when she was a Babby that Diamond would have been genuinely excited for a little expedition on Halloween night. That was before she'd lived through all the other little expeditions, and now...well, she was still a Babby, but she'd been a Babby for a very long time. Heaven knows why she still kept joining these, as if she were impelled by some ungodly force.

She eyed the expedition leader suspiciously.

If I get murdered, she keyed into her phone (somehow), check Skirmish Flamenco first.

Aaaand sent to Star Spangled.

"Hi!" she smiled, stowing the phone (somehow), "I'm Diamond!"

NOTE: I'm not eligible for the prize! I'm just here to have fun and torment Diamond!  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:20 pm
Name: Fireflight
What's your greatest fear?: Having to eke out a living like a normal Old Enough without the power to frolick in a theme park with wild abandon and godmode lives.
What gives you courage?: Fear
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Actual dividends on a theme park
What one item did you bring with you?: a walkie-talkie that connects him to the head honcho of Phonyland's police/security department, Prowl.

Fireflight had managed to duck out of the admin office just as he heard Quill grumble about these "registry complications during an event" and closed the door on "keep us here all night."
Of course, he'd just so happened to duck out on Halloween night, as most of Phony City was lit in fun festivities, and goodness knows he needed to keep an eye on the populace.
It wasn't like he had his phone on him anyway, he had in...........conveniently left it in the office as well, so gosh darn Quillie, guess the poor unicorn was on his own!

It wasn't long before Prowl accosted him with her firm grip and hissed that this suspicious so-called monster-hunting expedition was going on tonight, and she wanted him to keep an eye on it. She shoved the walkie-talkie into his hooves, and he graciously accepted.
Of course! Why wouldn't he do his Phonyland duties and check up on this fun, themed, Halloweeny group activity? Why, he couldn't possibly go back to the office if he was securing the safety of Phonyland's guests and inhabitants. Quill would just have to settle those registry discrepancies on his own.

NOTE: I am not eligible for any prizes I'm just here to torture the rest of you  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:12 pm
RENTING A PHAKIE!
Controller: [ Gl!tch~ ] - I hereby confirm that I have no Phonies at all, adult nor perma. OR I hereby confirm that my Phony is currently a blisterpack, and I am aware I am not eligible for Phakie points.
Phakie Type: Earth Boy
Phakie Name: Night Scout
Body Colour: Midnight blue
Mane Colour: Yellow
Eye Colour: Yellow
Phakie Personality: Excited to find the weird and unusual, to the point of not really considering much else!
Your Little Phony

Name: Night Scout
What's your greatest fear?: That thing you see in the corner of your eye sometimes. I always feel like I'm being followed... Why is it following me......
What gives you courage?: That thing you see in the corner of your eye sometimes. I'll get the better of you yet!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Someone putting a s'more in the microwave.
What one item did you bring with you?: A granola bar

Excitement! Adventure! Some creature was in the woods, and the spookier it might be, the more enthused Night Scout was to find it. He really hoped it was a monster. He'd love to see an actual monster. Not something that was actually-someone-mistaken-for-one. That'd be boring and disappointing! This had to be real, or else why so much fuss? Yup. This was gonna be a great night of discovery!

It was pretty hard to keep still, wasting time talking to each other idly when they should get going.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Amorpheous

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm
Name: Lean Cuisine
What's your greatest fear?: Not being successful
What gives you courage?: My family and the knowledge that I can capable
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: A casserole. Don’t ask.
What one item did you bring with you?: A cast iron skillet. It’s what I always being my recipes in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:14 pm
Name: Hijinks
What's your greatest fear?: Something bad happening to her brothers
What gives you courage?: Going on a heist with her brothers
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: A colt that could tell everyone to do whatever he wanted, but didn't use his power. How weird...
What one item did you bring with you?: A flashlight-lighter... ya, it's a real thing.

Hijinks skulked around the edges of the group, observing from the shadows. Everyone looked like such chumps, and her brothers were off causing mayhem elsewhere. There had to be some mischief she could cause here; some good stuff to steal in the turmoil. In fact, was just eyeing all the other foals and their flashy stuff when a familiar voice rang out over the crowd. Looking up and about in surprise, Jinx couldn't help but smile a little as her eyes landed on Fright Night. It was so hard to be despicable around a guy like that...  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 pm
Name: Golden Doubloon
What's your greatest fear?: One day not being able to go on an adventure.
What gives you courage?: Always knowing my mates have my back!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: An octopus playing the flute! It just looks weird...
What one item did you bring with you?: A telescope! Never know when you'll need one!

Golden Doubloon was all set and ready! She had heard that a hunt was going down and obviously she had to be there! Who knew what treasures lurked in the dark just waiting to be discovered? If there was this big of a band of phonies going they could come back with some wickedly cool hunks of something.

Dressed to impress in her Halloween best, resembling the famous Queen B, Golden Doubloon found her spot amongst the crowd of phonies. Glancing at the arrangement of faces, she knew some from passing while others were blank slates. That just made this exciting hunt the perfect time to meet new phonies! Anything that made dozens of hearts pound in excitement would surely bring them all together in friendship and harmony.

Golden had seen all sorts of weird things out in phonyland and was pumped to get a chance to see a monster! What kind could it be? The little flutter stretched her long legs out in preparation for the journey ahead. No cramps would be had here! If she needed to zoom zoom zoooom she'd be ready to go!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Name: Mecha Crusade
What's your greatest fear?: Do I have to say it? It's the same as yours! ...Fine. It's, it's - when someone's counting on me to troubleshoot, and I tell them the wrong thing, and everything gets worse, and it was all my fault.
What gives you courage?: The good guys always win! At the end of a movie, or a book, and then the hero lives happily ever after. The good guy is me. I'm gonna win!
What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?: Did you know that some people make robots but they don't even give them cool rocket launchers or giant swords or glowing eye lasers? Can it even be a robot if it doesn't have a body and only plays chess? Why would you want a robot that looks like someone normal?
What one item did you bring with you?: Everyone thinks the red ranger is the best, but it's actually the blue ranger. The blue ranger is the strategist, who trains hard and works hard - so what if they're a little by the book? Anyway, I brought the blue ranger's summon! When you fold it like this it's a dinosaur, and when you fold it like - like this, it's a leg! You need all of them to make a full mech. That's called teamwork. Mine is modded. If you press this button it makes pew pew sounds!

--

Mech wasn't really the outdoors kind of Phony. Sure, giant robots usually fit outdoors much better than inside a stable, but from his admittedly limited experience, there weren't usually many of them running amok in Phonyland. He guessed - well, that was what made them special and cool, right? Still...

Well, he'd heard there was something cool in the woods. Where better to see a real life hero than fighting something creepy in the woods? Or, better yet, where better to become one? Especially in front of an audience of cool adult Phonies - one of whom was Fireflight. Wow. You definitely didn't see that guy around much. "Hey," he said to the nearest Phony - someone a lot less cool than Fireflight, but he had to work his way up to legends. Was anyone here secretly a robot pilot? How could you tell? "It's okay if I've never been camping before, right?" That Phony who was leading everything didn't look like the camp counselors he'd ever seen in movies. And her questions had been kind of weird.

He'd brought a mech who could help save the day, after all. Also, he figured there were enough Old Enoughs around to do the real work. Maybe he could find himself apprenticed to one! A cool one!  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:05 pm
. Round 2: Home Sweet Home Base .

Your guide leads you down a fairly well-trampled path; though she has out her machete, she doesn't need to slash down any branches or thick vines. She's quite cheerful about this and hums tunelessly. There's enough light from various lanterns, flashlights, and makeshift miners' helmets that you can follow her pretty easily as she paces along in front of you.

It only takes about ten minutes to make it to the campsite- a clearing in the woods with a circle of fire-cracked stones. There's a few tall trees, but if you look up you can see the stars twinkling in the cold night sky. It's really quite nice. A stream burbles gently nearby, and nocturnal birds chatter quietly to each other.

Skirmish drops her bag gently, gesturing to the campsite. "We're gonna be out here late, so here's the plan. We're gonna set up a campsite- pitch some tents, set up a fire, and most importantly, set up some camera traps!" From the bag, she pulls several sophisticated-looking game cameras, each with a motion sensor and a wide-angle lens.

"We need to get these set up pretty far out- at least a few hundred feet. They need calibrated for motion, which is real easy- all you gotta do is flip on the camera, flip on the switch, wave at the camera, and check that it's taken a picture. It doesn't make a flash or a click- we don't want to scare off our mystery creature, plus we don't want to bug any of the other animals that live here, so they're really unobtrusive. You'll have to look at the little viewfinder. Other than that, they're pretty much plug and play. Just strap them to a tree and they're good to go." She demonstrates how to use the straps to position the cameras and keep them in place.

"I'm gonna get started with some of the cameras- if we can all get base camp set up, we can get right to finding our creature, or maybe roast some marshmallows for a quick snack before we head out. Oh, this'll be so much fun!"

Do you...
A.) Go into the woods to gather kindling?
B.) Help set up the tents?
C.) Set up camera traps?
D.) Something else? (If so, what is it that you do?)

Please bold your choice at the top of your post and don't forget the RP!

Midnightglow18

Moonstone Dazzle

Syrcaid

purplerosesbeauty

SilverLutz

Fea Line
a plastic bat on a string oh my god

Biblioburro

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Strawberri Stardust

Byagane319

cursedandwandering

lux_rayne13

Blue Eyed Melloon

Ruriska

Huni Pi

Kitty Sprightt

Chrystali

Tristam Lockhart

ex o ex Snoof

LizzyMoo

Luafien

Yushika

medigel

Lita Maxwell

FrostyPeaches

Rapidashtrainer
oh noooooooo poor little guy

~Twilight...Angel~

-Yasha Alchemist

Jun D

Maxx D

Gl!tch~

Amorpheous

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Ac.Wings

thyPOPE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 pm
B.) Help set up the tents.

There was little that couldn't excite Kiwi Kiss in some way, and the forest didn't disappoint! It had been quite some time since she went camping, and to do so with such a large group of potential friends? Well, that was all she needed to find a smile illuminating across her face.

She followed after Skirmish with a flutter to every other step, her wings beating at an awkward and excited rhythm each time she considered what creature they could find. She carried her flashlight in her mouth, periodically dropping it due to her excited — and perhaps nervous — energy. When they reached the campsite and tasks were offered she plopped the flashlight at her feet. She knew how to pitch a tent! Back when the store was being painted she had spent a few nights over in a tent!

"I'll help with tents." She offered, stepping off to the side to help establish a group for tent makers.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:00 am
c. Set up camera traps.

Macaron looked around at the large group of phonies, growing irritated the more showed up. How were they going to find this mysterious creature with half of the amusement park out here!? He huffed and followed the leader, watching the entrance to the woods fade away behind them. His heart rate increased with every step they took. The pudgy phony paid close attention to Skirmish demonstrating the camera trap, taking in the process.

When she said she was going to start on the cameras, Macaron practically leapt over the foals in front of him. "I'll help you set up the cameras." he said gruffly, taking another step to further distance himself from the mass of bodies.  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff