Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"i might take a while..." Iris murmured, her eyes going bright silver as a blue aura began to form and pulse around her. "you don't have to stay if you have other things to do."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:51 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's fine, I'll stay." Chaos assured and crossed his arms. "How long will it take?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"depends on how strong i make the seal." she murmured, smiling to herself as she began to float in midair, symbols starting to form around her and on the doors. "it'll take at least a few days or more."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:36 am
Pure T0rture

"Will you need anything?" he asked and looked over his shoulder. He would like to stay by Iris' side the entire time as she did when he built Castletop, but he couldn't leave Cybil on her own for a few days, especially when she's still adjusting to the mansion's size.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 am
Awesome nerd

"i think i'll be okay." She smiled at him before returning her gaze to the doors and refocusing on the spell she was casting.

Back on the couch, Cybil gave a small whine and curled up around her crystal ball as she fell into another nightmare.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:13 am
Pure T0rture

Chaos' frost blue eyes flickered away when the cries echoed through the mansion's halls. He looked back at Iris. "If something happens then just call my name and I will be here in an instance." he said before hurrying off to the foyer. Finally reaching her, he sat down on the couch and gently placed a hand on her shoulder to help comfort her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am
Awesome nerd
poke??

Flinching at his touch, the child whimpered again, her crystal displaying her nightmare for him to watch.
In her dream, Cybil stood between two men fighting; one with the features of chaos, although much younger, and the other who looked fairly similar to Chrisoto, save his mismatched eye colors. No matter how much she screamed and begged for them to stop fighting, they just didn't seem to listen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Noticing the images on the ball, Chaos looked over at the crystal ball and hesitated when he saw the image. Two young men viciously lashing out at each other with light and darkness. He could tell the angered boy with light wasn't Chrisoto, yet he looked so similar. Maybe...? Why were those two even fighting?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Awesome nerd
chrome is being a b***h

Cybil gave a small cry, doing her best to push the two apart, only succeeding when two other girls, one with pink hair and the other blonde, pulled the white-haired boy back. kneeling down, the child frowned, looking at the dead child who lay between them. why did this always happen? why couldn't she change it?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 pm
Pure T0rture
Firefox, brah

Chaos caught his breath when he saw the black-haired man try to attack the white-haired one when he wasn't looking. There was a flash of light, then a dead child between the two. The white-haired man had a look of horror on his face then tried to attack the stunned man, held back by the two girls. Chaos's hands fell to his lap. This was too vivid and unusual for a dream, it was prophetic, and he knew that for a fact. It was after he and his brother were gone, but who knows how long that would be?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Whimpering once more, the small child curled in on herself, covering the crystal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Pure T0rture

With the vision hidden once again, Chaos sighed into his scarf and leaned against the couch, deep in thought. That woman in the middle of the scene, she looked an awful lot like Cybil. If that was, and this was only a theory, then he had a good amount of time left. That woman was just that, a woman, and Cybil was a child. He still had time to figure this out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd
....i have a problem....

slowly, the little girl's body relaxed, her eyes opening. looking around slowly, as if to make sure she wasn't still dreaming, Cybil slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, mumbling something under her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 pm
Pure T0rture
What is it?

"Are you okay, Cybil?" Chaos asked softly. "You seemed to have another nightmare. Would you like some warm milk?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:12 pm
Awesome nerd
i wanna rp roy and the twins >x<"

"i-i'm ... i'm okay..." the child mumbled, fidgeting with the crystal ball in her hands.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff