Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:59 pm
yo punny nut

I like this is all spurred by saying I don't share my love with you. >:VVVV

So FINE.
KEEP THE BARRIER

//leaves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 pm
asbloodrunscold

Alrighty! I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

SoujiAtsumi

youbetter- > n >
LOL afsghfgk- I love you too bud-!
Also, do you wanna hear a long joke?
Joooooooooooooooooooooooke. emotion_awesome

ShadowStar369

i stg i'll cut you
But heyho! Also, Sure thing! It's gonna be a preeeetty long time they spend there. Like- probably spending a couple of days to find the orchard--

oOBookwormYumiOo

YOU LOVED MY ART MORE THAN YOU LOVED ME THAT'S NOT FAIR. >8U
//lassos you to a pole - ^ -

whiters4

I may not be a fountain of youth but does a fountain of puns work instead-- I promise I'm v punny-

Yes we shall-- we shall be the greatest--! emotion_0A0
ROFL- "you can't be all 'happily ever after' without a little bruise here and there on the sides" > n >
Also- Iknewit I had a gut feeling it'd be Alexus! |D As long as he doesn't grow frustrated with Hope's timid little butt, go ahead and break him all you want! emotion_awesome
It would break him so hard if one day Alexus decides to introduce his wife to Hope ROFL-

That poor bby- he knows only of heartbreak!
"cold hearted entities of the Gaia rp fates." I can't-- LOL--

Iris knows no love at all- they're all loveless little beans- the rp fates have damned them!

You have no idea how many times I quoted over and over again just for the sake of the typos- I was so scared- emotion_0A0  

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 pm
sugapopYG

Let me know if you want them to live together! o:
I put them in separate houses over in Etoile, but I wouldn't mind combining them into Pasadena instead.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:13 pm
yo punny nut

That's a lie and you know it.

//just sits

emotion_omnomnom

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:05 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

emotion_0A0

HEY. I WASN'T THE ONE THAT WENT ALL

"YoU hAvE tO eArN iT."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:17 pm
yo punny nut

YOU ABANDONED YOUR MOTHER

DON'T YOU PUT THIS ON MY SHOULDERS
I'm a wee lil' ol' lady.
I need to be cared for.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

YoU aBaNdOnEd YoUr MoThEr
I WAS HAVING PERSONAL ISSUES.

you could've played bingo like an old lady for the whole two weeks, for all I know. - ^ -  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 pm
yo punny nut

//leaves

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 pm
yo punny nut

Youre telling me...those two things aren't the same?! o n o

The rainbow comes after the rain, I'm tellin ya! :babyrage: There's no need for the grunge-angst disease around here, but we aren't gonna ignore the strife of life, are we? We aren't!

Okayandletsbehonest Tyrese is the drastic opposite of someone who would mess around. He's my epitamy of a dangerous, possessive personality- I wouldn't volunteer that anyone come between him and Aubrey. And Hakem?
...If I have to think about it, I imagine Victoria is already standing over my shoulder with a noose held taunt between two hands. *slinks away* lol, so yes, Alexus is back to his old ways, and I've got a whole new deck of cards for him to deal out heheheh.

I know what club I'll start next: the lonely hearts club

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 am
whiters4

my fountain of puns shortens your lifespan by ten years because they're cringy and horrible, and they make you smell like a dad too > u >

Ain't nobody getting no rainbows and flowers without the rain! Nobody! Nu-uh! Nein! We need the pain, in order for the babies to flourish!

Honestly I can't picture them both messing around with another person when they're in a relationship- they're just such devoted babies. emotion_kirakira You know, about Alexus- I've been meaning to ask for a while now- (like- maybe a good month or so- or much longer, I don't really remember-) if I could plot with him and maybe have one of my characters get toyed around with- but him and Rylee were having that incident where they're close to getting a divorce- and I just chickened out.

Oh- there will be a lot of people in that club- < n > s**t tons and I won't even be surprised- //creieieiei  

PUMMMY

Trash

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:00 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

If you don't mind, I'd prefer if they lived together? ^o^;; Thanks for letting me know! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:16 am

just popping in to say i'm still alive!!
            just lowkey super tired a - ahahaha

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 am
sugapopYG

No worries at all!
Done! heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:00 pm
yo punny nut

Don't worry with Alex going back to his old ways Hope won't be the only one with a shattered heart. crying
My poor baby Rylee is on her last straw and this will completely break her

whiters4

I foresee a break-up in Alex and Rylee's future. crying
This will be the breaking point for her so Alex better prepare for another slap across the face  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

I'm not pullin an Illusia here, I promise. No coming back and being like, "Alex cheated again, whomp = w ="

My idea and goal rn is emotional manipulation, to start. Manipulate Hope into falling in love and puppeteering anything out of him he can get. *cough* spoiler *cough*

Since I think I have a good enough idea of what Alex and Rylee's boundaries are (though I'll still recheck with you Tragic), the plot for Alex is to push the boundaries of their marriage, but not break them. Old ways, new Alex, new deck of cards.

If I can have Hope and Alex meet before the day change, then come the day after that, ya'lls will have a pretty good idea what Alex is all about- should things go according to plan.

@punny

I just had to acknowledge that when Spazzric was giving me ish and not posting Chitara for months, Hakem moved on without batting an eye. So, that's the only reason I couldn't straight up say he wouldn't mess around. Don't think Tori would ever give him a reason to consider it, though. Alex is my only boi who cant commit his dedication to any one person. /Whiters signs his grave stone

And lol, I think that timing would have made anyone think twice. But nah man, I'm happy to have people come to me or even go to them myself for plots.

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games