Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:50 pm
Pure T0rture
The mahjong manga??

"Sure." Chrisoto nodded and hugged her back. He put the apron on and looked over at the cooking station. "What do I do?" he asked while looking over the already prepped ingredients.

Meanwhile, Chaos strode down the long hallway to the giant door already fixed but still plenty unstable. "What shall I assist you with?" he asked and looked over at Iris while still facing the doors, arms elegantly folded behind his back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd
lol i was talking about nikki

"you gotta grab about a handful of meatstuffs" the child grinned, sticking her bare fingers into the substance and pulling out a rather large chunk. "and roll it into a ball like this" she hummed, rolling it around in her palms to show him how to make a proper meatball.

"it's going to take both of our powers to get this done fast enough. we need to close the tears in these dimensions." the succubus murmured, although her floating body didn't seem to move any.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:22 pm
Pure T0rture
S-So when are you doing part four for Belyi's story? emotion_kirakira

Chrisoto watched Cybil then looked at the pile of meat nearby. That sounded archaic, but he had no complaints. As he got a handful of meet, the light that was used to illuminate kitchens and watched over chefs told him correct methods and seasonings to sprinkle on to add flavor. "Like this?" he asked and held up a perfect meatball.

Chaos nodded and pushed past the unstable power waves to cross through the gate. His scarf flew behind him at rapid speeds from the strength and his eyes narrowed with concentration. There wasn't even a white void anymore, all the dimensions were cluttered and crashing into each other. The past was intertwining with the future, permanent holidays were falling into dreams. Chaos narrowed his eyes as darkness seeped out of him like a shadowy aura. Suddenly, the darkness shot through the entire void and blacked it out. A moment passed until the darkness returned back to its humanoid form, and instead of the bedlam he had walked into, there were thousands of doors now holding back each and every dimension. Chaos winced and put a gloved hand to his side. He hadn't exerted that much power in centuries, it was almost overwhelming. He plodded out of the main gate and glanced up at Iris. "All that remains is your power to seal the doors." he panted lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Awesome nerd
i don't know..... soonish maybe.... confused

"looks great" she grinned, setting down her own perfect meatball. "now we just gotta make enough for all four of us!" she giggled, sticking her meaty hands in the air.

on it the succubus murmured, a translucent version of her body already stepping around in the newly formed halls. i'm sealing each door off just a bit more, so that if anything does break through, it'll instantly fix itself. and with that, the figure passed him, the doors closing as silver runes began to cover the wood.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Chrisoto examined the meat for a moment then smirked at a thought. "I've got an idea." he said just as the light rays coming from the kitchen lights solidified into golden tendrils. They unfurled from the ceiling and each took a scoop of meat. Under Chrisoto's guidance there were four meatballs being created every half minute.

Chaos nodded tiredly. "How much longer until they are done?" he asked while making his way through the main gates.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

smiling, the child nodded, her eyes glimmering as she tried to keep up with him.

"almost done now." Iris sighed, the blue glow around her fading as she slumped against the doors. "just... one last touch...." she breathed, biting her finger to seal the spell she'd been casting all along.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:37 am
Pure T0rture

After a few moments Chrisoto reached for more meat but succeeded in only grabbing the air. He looked over and glanced back at Cybil. "Looks like we're done." he commented with a shrug. "What now?"

Iris' - or more her phantom's - shadow pulled itself out of the ground and picked her up firefighter-style. It followed Chaos out of the giant doors and set the translucent form down on the checkered floor. The scarfed man looked at the shadow that returned back to the ground then looked up at the real Iris. "Don't overwork yourself." he warned.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 am
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

Nodding lightly, she smiled. "then it's time to cook them!" she hummed, clapping her hands again.

"right..." she chuckled, standing and heading to her body. "see you in a minute..." she smiled, stepping back into her body as the blue glow around it faded.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 am
Pure T0rture

The tendrils curled back up into the lights as Chrisoto set the meatballs on the tray. Once every single one of them was finally on, he lifted it and looked over to the ovens and stove-tops. "How do we cook them?" he asked as the light already began its search for the answer.

Chaos nodded and waited patiently for Iris to awaken. He glanced briefly over his shoulder at the enormous doors sealing up the chaos inside. Even though it was still wild with energy, he could already sense everything begin to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"we gotta put 'em in the oven." she mumbled, pointing to the large clay oven that sat in a corner of the kitchen.

Groaning as she opened her eyes, Iris slowly floated back to the floor. "that went well..." she sighed as her feet hit the floor, brushing some hair from her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:20 pm
Pure T0rture

The light embodiment nodded and set the tray into the oven. He lit the fire and carefully watched the meat heat up.

"You did very well." Chaos smiled while walking over to her, offering her a hand in case she was too tired to walk. "Come, Chrisoto and Cybil should have food ready by the time we return."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

Watching with him, the little girl's mind couldn't help but wander back to the visions she'd had when they first met. She still wasn't sure if she should tell him what she saw....

Nodding briefly as she regained her balance, iris let her gaze follow the smell of food. "that... sounds pretty good right now." she breathed as a soft smile formed on her face. "and thank you, Chaos, for helping me."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 pm
Pure T0rture

"There we go." Chrisoto smiled as he pulled the tray out, fresh meatballs ready to be eaten. He sniffed in the delicious aroma and looked over at Iris to see if she was just as happy, but saw something in her eyes. "Is anything wrong? You look like you've got something weighing on your mind." he mused.

"I should be the one thanking you." Chaos smiled sincerely. "Without your help there would have been a calamity."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'm alright..." she chimed, forcing a smile onto her face. "i'm just... really hungry!"

"i couldn't have done it without your help. so again, thank you." she mumbled as they rounded a corner, the smell growing stronger.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 am
Pure T0rture

"Oh? Then here. Why not try it out and tell me how it tastes?" Chrisoto smiled while handing her a meatball.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff