Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:37 am
TenTenPrincess23
sorry for the delay ive been super busy T^T

Rene watched in awe as the fridge opened on it's own and stared in wonder at it. It had dials so one could adjust the temperature of different parts of it, as well as light so bright he swore it could light up the whole room on it's own.... Biting his lip some, he looked it's contents over and considered the possibilities, as well as the consequences....

"I'm sure I could make enough of something for everyone..... Though honestly, I'd be fine even if I wasn't allowed to eat what I cook.... I miss the kitchen," he said with a smile as he looked to Pan. He then proceeded to look back into the fridge and grab some peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms before moving over to the counter... "You work on chopping these up... I'll get the chicken ready for the oven."

----

"Leo's gonna be pissed if she finds out I'm keeping secrets.... but I guess I'll keep quiet about it......," he muttered as he rubbed at his arm. He really just wanted to leave, staying in the room with these two redheads made him uncomfortable, especially after viewing the videos Carpo had just pulled up on Pan He really wanted to just be alone and get his emotions back in order. Before he could so much as turn to leave though, Alpha was ushering him back over to look at the screen.

Carpo played the video again when order to and Zed responded with a frown. Moving his hand forward, he lightly touched the screen before sighing and nodding. "That's Shen... He worked for your government as a monitor for our program...... We patrol this area and watch out to make sure our citizens don't get caught up in your country. Sometimes if they wander too far in, they get mistaken for rebels or outliers and its our job to make sure they make it back home.... It was Shen's job to make sure we weren't allowing your government's people to cross the border into our country..... He was pretty bad at it though..... Being with us made him realize that the people who were leaving really only did so because they were desperate. So he helped us ferry some people across the border to safety.... Seems like your government found out...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:16 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
same here! I'm so sorry for the delay. I've actually just dropped a class because life is getting too busy

Alpha was perplexed by Zed's answer, this man was one of them." So what does he have to do with..." He muttered quietly under his breath. The more they seemed to learn about Pan, the less things made sense. Well..perhaps this poor Zed shouldn't be tormented anymore. " How much longer Carpo?" He asked over the red head's shoulder. Not prying, or trying to rush the man, just getting worried about their position. Perhaps Carpo could already tell what Alpha was thinking about. They needed to question Pan... And getting Carpo's permission to ask was going to probably be like pulling teeth.

He looked to their captive guard and pat him jokingly on the head, " don't trip.. Just tell your boss we kept you captive and hypnotized you or something." He grinned.

~

Pan seemed ecstatic to be able to help Rene in the kitchen! So, with enthusiasm, he took out some of the vegetables and pulled out what seemed more like a little shiv and started cutting those vegetables the very best he could. Pan was so in need of something to feel comforting or normal again that he didn't even notice how difficult it was to really cut with such a small tool. Eventually he gave up on the shiv and grabbed a better kitchen knife. However, the pause didn't stop his enthusiasm. He had kept many of the vegetable very uneven. Granted, he should've asked Rene how to do it, but somehow a lot of the vegetables turned out to look like... Weird little flowers.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23
sorry. I was at a con this weekend

Carpo transferred a few more files to the zip drive before pulling it out. "Done," he said as he held it up for Alpha to see," this was everything I could grab without getting caught. It should be enough to prove to anyone that there is a threat, but should be handled with caution..." As he said this, he slipped the drive in his pocket and patted it. He didn't want to give it to Zed, not yet. He wanted to be sure that they could really trust him before giving him their only proof that their government was dangerous.

Meanwhile, Zed still looked uncomfortable at the idea of lying to Leo, even after they gave him an excuse to tell her. "Can I hold onto the drive at least? So I have something to quiet her if she doesn't believe me..."

"No."

"But if she thinks I've been compromised...."

"If you tell her before we're ready, you'll have much more to fear than just the possibility of your boss losing a bit of faith in you.... Pan may be the most dangerous out of us.... but I'm still pretty good at cracking skulls when I need to," he threatened, just to cause Zed to gulp. "Now leave... Just act normal... We'll let your boss know in good time."

Nodding, he left, which meant Alpha and Carpo were alone... "We're not dredging through Pan's old memories Alpha," he stated simply as he looked over to him...

-----

It took awhile of prepping before the chicken was ready to be placed in the oven. Enough time, in fact, for Pan to have basically cut all of the vegetables. Slowly he started to gather them up, only to pause when he noticed the little flower shapes... "Oh these are pretty... Where'd you learned to do this," he asked as he held one up and looked it over.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:40 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Nice!

"heh... you should be grateful I got you out of solitary confinement..." Alpha joked.

Alpha watched as Zed left the room. Carpo's following statements didn't go unwarranted. Alpha expected as much. Not to mention he knew he was already on Carpo's bad side for going behind his back. But still...

"You can't blame me, you know..." Alpha proclaimed, headstrong in his stance.
"We have a chance to reach everything we've been reaching for years. Do you really expect me not to take it..?" he muttered, this time not as strongly and facing his gaze to the floor. Alpha felt bad for Pan... but Pan was becoming their secret weapon to freedom.

"Pan is the key... we need him if we ever want to see all of our hard work pay off." he said.

"I don't want to hurt Pan. We just want to know how Pan knew this guy... "
~~

Pan's cheeks turned pink at the frenchman's compliment. "uhh oh... I-I thought I cut the vegetable too asymmetrical so I thought I could fix it by .. cut more of the vegetables " Pan sounded weary as he looked at the situation that befell upon him. " But now I have all of these ugly scraps! What should I do with them all Rene?!" he frowned in front of his pile of uneven sliced veggies. Pan thought that the food was unfit for a chef as good as Rene to use. Still carefully holding the knife, he gestured hesitantly at what to do with veggies as he certainly didn't want them to go to waste.

In the distance, however, Pan heard footsteps coming back into the living room. It must've been Alpha and Zed, but when the doctor told Rene, he'd be right back, he was surprised to only see the guard alone. Alpha must be with Carpo. He placed the knife down on the counter.

Putting a smile on, the albino called to the guard and walked briskly up to him "Zed! come look! I hope you didn't mind us using you're kitchen!" Pan said enthusiastically, reaching out for the dark haired man's hand.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 am
TenTenPrincess23
!

Carpo looked away from Alpha as he spoke, instead keeping his gaze on the flash drive in his hand. It held a lot of information on it, all about Pan and TR. it was true that this find was a godsend to their cause... but it also could be a damnation upon Pan. If they reacted poorly to this information, they could kill Pan... or worse, they could decide to replace him with TR.... That version of Pan had already almost taken full control of him once before... And Carpo really didn't want that to happen again...

"I think hes just a friend of his, Alpha... The government probably killed him because of his work here or maybe just because he got too close to their experiment... Does it really matter..," he asked, shifting a bit uncomfortably as he looked up to Alpha," I mean.., is knowing really even going to do us any good? The other government isn't going to care about some guy that got killed because he just happened to be friends with our governments secret weapon.."

----

Rene chuckled at Pans flustered response and just carefully began gathering up the vegetables into a pan. "Do not worry, Pan. What they look like does not really matter, just as long as it tastes good. After all, your stomach does not really care about what your food looks like," he said with a smile as he began cooking the vegetables on the stove.

Thankfully, Pan did not linger on his sadness for long as he spotted Zed in the distance.

The young man looked deep in thought as he walked along, so much so that he flinched in response to Pans touch.. Looking up from his hands, he processed Pans face and words for a few moments before nervously smiling. "O-oh That's alright. We don't use it enough to be honest, so I'm glad it's getting some use...," he said as he allowed Pan to take his hand. "What are you making?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:27 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan smiled softly upon seeing Zed's approval to use the kitchen. But his question brought the doctor to realize he had cut all those vegetables not even knowing what the outcome was going to be. Still gently tugging Zed's hand he made his way back into the kitchen, "Well, I think we just put the chicken in the oven... I think... W-well let go find out!" he grinned.

Popping his head back into the kitchen, he pulled Zed in closer to Rene. "Hey, Rene, what exactly are we making?" he asked cheerfully, just then realizing, "Oh~ Zed, this is my friend Rene, he's also with the rebellion. He cooks and I try to help " Pan introduced, rather poorly, to the other member there. His cheeks turned a little pink but he was just being honest. He let go of Zed's hand.

"How long do you think we have to wait until everything is done?" Pan asked curiously as he crouched down to look at the chicken.

~~

Alpha sighed again to calm his irritation. "Look...ugh.. fine... we won't do anything right now... But you have to be able to back yourself up...... " Alpha ended. He knew Carpo must me angry right now, but Alpha was just worried..

"Anyway... lets head back upstairs." he told and headed for the door. Cracking the door open, Alpha could smell the fragrant smell coming from the kitchen. It gave him the warm feelings in his stomach... almost a wicked sense of pride that seemed to have been rearing its ugly head like he was in a silly competition. While Carpo feared to hold on to an unstable monster that proclaimed itself as a doctor, Alpha got the chef. The one with the talent to pretend like he'd be the better partner... almost like a wife. Alpha's cheeks warmed at the thought, but the deeper thoughts that revealed, Alpha did his best to shake off.

Who knows what might happen if Alpha acted upon those terrifying ideas. He's not in competition with anyone...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:15 am
TenTenPrincess23

Following closely behind Pan, Zed tried his best to stay calm and relaxed despite his fraying nerves. Thankfully, upon smelling the food, all his worries seemed to melt away. It had been so long since he'd had a nice, well-cooked meal. The thought of having a bite of something even slightly close to one, thus, made it hard for him to cling onto such negativity and worry. Sitting down on the counter, he rested his elbows on the table and gave a small wave.

"Oh... Hello Zed. I um... Well, you don't have much for spices, so I'm just using some lemon and basil to season the chicken. I'm also stirring up the veggies to serve alongside it," the blond said with a bright smile as he moved aside so that Zed could see the vegetables he was preparing. "Its all a bit simple, but sometimes simple is good."

Flipping the veggies up and back into the pan, he focused on stirring them for a few moments before looking back to Pan. "The veggies are going to need to simmer for a bit longer and the chicken will take about fifteen more minutes~"

---

Carpo knew his argument sounded ridiculous.... but he just really, really didn't want to hear about this guy. Not only because he knew it would upset Pan, but also because he wasn't sure he wanted to hear about past competition. Pan's feeling for him were so sudden and strong.... And sometimes he got the feeling that Pan only really liked him because he'd saved him.... Or worse, that Pan only liked him because he was trying to replace the memory of someone else with him.... It would make sense... if that were the case. After all, he wasn't anything special....

Fidgeting with his sleeves, he nodded at Alpha's response and followed him over to the kitchen. Upon reaching it, he kept his gaze down and away. He still felt guilty for what he had done...... It had been so careless and Pan had gotten hurt. He knew it was just a misunderstanding, but that didn't make him feel much better...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:42 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha stayed by Carpo until they reached the kitchen. Perhaps he was being overly cautious as he watched Zed with the other two. Thinking more upon it, it always seemed like Carpo and Alpha were worried about the goals at hand. And even though he knew that wasn't true, Alpha didn't mind the ways Rene and Pan would try to uplift everyone's spirits. He observed everyone's faces, though he liked Rene's the most, he couldn't take his eyes off Zed. Had he made a mistake telling Zed about Pan? Things seemed fine for now. But how long could that last?

"Hey, who gave you two permission to use the kitchen? Vous ne devriez pas voler une cuisine sans permission. [You can't just a raid a kitchen without permission]" he joked to the french man.

~

Pan was happily telling Zed that he made the weird shaped vegetables when Alpha and Carpo walked in. Pan didn't see them until he heard Alpha speak. When he saw Carpo, his eyes lit up and briskly walked to the two men. He smiled to the red head and reached for his hand.
"How are you feeling?" he asked gingerly. Pan knew that Carpo might be feeling guilty, but knowing that it was just an accident Pan seemed happy just to see that Carpo was back. Pan wanted to embrace the man so badly but it was a bit embarrassing to do so in front of everyone.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:24 pm
TenTenPrincess23

[oh sorry. I posted for this like a week ago, but it never went up sad ]

Rene's cheeks heated up quite a bit as Alpha teased him in French. "You're one to talk. Mr. I'm just gonna walk here and touch things," he muttered in return as he continued stirring the vegetables. He then proceeded to lift a piece of the veggies to his mouth and taste test it. Upon finding it fully cooked, he turned it down to a low simmer and leaned against the counter beside the stove. "So what have you been doing this whole time, hm?"

---

Meanwhile, Carpo stood there, staring at Pan's hand for a few moments before taking it in his own. The redhead's hands were cold, despite the fact that the place was heated, but he seemed alright otherwise. "Guilty that I hurt you, but happy to see you," he said in response to Pan's questions before looking over to Zed, who was getting fidgety under Alpha's gaze. "Stop being a creep Alpha. You're gonna give the poor guy a heart attack."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:43 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha giggled and came around the chef to attempt to sneak a veggie. "Yeah yeah, alright ... Well it the food smells good enough anyway" said the leader. His words was directed to both Rene and Carpo. If Alpha got a small taste test, he'd leave poor Zed alone... almost.

"Hey, speaking of leaving alone, Where are your superiors anyway? They didn't just leave us to go have sex somewhere did they?" Alpha asked crassly.

~

Pan had only eyes for Carpo. Even when the red head was facing and directing his questions to the others, Pan wouldn't avert his gaze to anywhere else. They're hands were touching now... but now that wasn't good enough. Carpo couldn't stay so chilled, so cold, not while Pan was there. Before Carpo would hear a response or give another statement, Pan gave a sensually close, warm embrace around his lover. Pan loved the feeling of Carpo on him. The albino was growing addicted and he didn't really realize it. Or maybe he did, and he didn't care. It just seemed like forever since he held Carpo this close to him.

"It doesn't matter to me.. as long as you're by my side, I don't care what you do to me.."

he whispered, like a trance. Pan's words seemed so erotic but natural. They weren't a lie but to some, the phrase could be seen as slightly worrying. Of course Pan didn't have intentions to cause for alarm, but it was all he could think of to rest Carpo's unease, whether it was there or not.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Rene swatted Alpha's hand when he reached for a veggie. "Not until it's done," he scolded in French as he placed himself between Alpha and the food," you should know better than that." He was teasing mostly, though was a tinge of seriousness in his tone. Rene always had this thing about being in full control while in the kitchen and that extended to determining at which point they could eat his food.

Carefully positioning the veggies onto another stovetop to simmer, he looked over to Zed as well. He was curious about what they were doing too, though he really wished that Alpha hadn't been so vulgar about it.

---

"W-Wha... No they.... they're getting things figured out..... is all.... Leo is corresponding with your government about... something... and Orion is uh..."

"Right here," Orion said as he walked in with a few papers in hand," Leo won't be out for awhile more because she is having a bit of a long talk with your government about a citizen they have in custody. I just finished make sure that you have a way out should something go ary for any reason. I see you've decided to let them cook the chicken Zed... It's about time... It was talking up way too much space."

As he spoke, he settled down next to Zed and watched Rene. "So... We didn't get to talk much earlier um.. Alpha, was it? Care to tell me a bit about yourself? Or was there something you wanted me to answer first?"

-----

Carpo gasped in surprise as he was suddenly pulled into Pan's chest, not having expected the sudden show of affection. He was stiff for a moment, as if the action reminded him of something horrid; but soon he relaxed into it and slowly wrapped his arms around him. His chest was comfortable.. and warm. And he could hear his heartbeat... quietly beating at a normal pace.

"T-That sounds so....I... To be honest I can't tell if you were trying to make that sexual or just odd," he said with a chuckle as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath," but either way... thank you..." As he spoke, Carpo lightly gripped onto the back of Pan's shirt, so as to feel the warmth of it between his fingertips. He felt safe here with him... despite not knowing where they were or even entirely what they were going to do....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha laughed at having his hand swatted, he knew Rene wouldn't let him touch his food that he worked hard to prepare for, but it was fun to see Rene's facial expressions. The mood was likeable until the other officer came into the kitchen. Orion sat by Zed. Now would have been a good time to ask more questions about this Shen person, but not with Pan and Carpo standing right there. A simple introduction would have to do for now.

"Yeah. I'm the leader of the rebellion group from our government. We're all that's left for now. I guess now would be a good time to say thanks for picking us up... it is rather cold outside. You've already met Pan and Carpo, but the other gentleman here is Rene." Alpha exclaimed with a small pat on Rene's shoulder.

"I have some questions for later, but as of right now, do you have any questions for me?" he asked forwardly.
~

Pan smiled within the embrace but when lightly pulled back to nuzzle his forehead up against his lover's forehead.He completely wasn't aware of the other officer that came into the room. His cheeks were red and hot, "wasn't meant to be ..s-..sexual.. It's just the truth.." he muttered, unable to look Carpo in the eye while he spoke. When he did manage to make eye contact, Pan's heart raced a bit faster.

"I love you.... so ,as long as you're happy..." Pan smiled and gently nudged his nose against Carpo's like a cute puppy kiss.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:49 pm
Turning his gaze to Alpha, he listened to the man's introduction with a look of piqued curiosity. The statement was not only very upfront, but also, surprising.... "Oh... so you're that Alpha? Weird I always pictured you differently... Kravos must be worse at descriptions than I thought," he said with a smile before looking through his papers," anyways, it's a pleasure to formally meet the lot of you. I'll I've ever heard about the rebellion was from Kravos and he kept a lot of it a secret. Heck, I wasn't even aware you had a hacker until just a few moments prior. Rather impressive for a group disconnected from most forms of technology...."

Trailing off near the end there, he proceeded to look at the papers for a few moments before turning them around and setting them out individually for Alpha to see. "As for questions, I do have a few... I looked up your records, under a secure connection of course. It was a bit tricky, considering I didn't know your last names. But you each were rather unique for your generations, so that narrowed it down some," he said as he looked up from the photos and over to Alpha. "I don't suppose you'd care to explain some of these for me, would you? We just want to be sure we are actually helping people worthy of our help rather than a bunch of thugs...."

---

"Mmmm... okay. Then thank you for that.. though I do wish you'd show a bit more respect for yourself in that regard," he said as he watched him closely, waiting for him to make eye contact with him again before smiling. And then.. he said those words...

He was quiet for a few moments as he processed them, only to smile slightly as they sunk in. "I love you too," he admitted back, his mind focused on this, rather than on Alpha and the files....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

That was a first. Alpha could feel his face burn from embarrassment. He definitely didn't expect the man to know Kravos too... now the real pressing issue was the man's expectation of what Alpha was supposed to be! Sure it wasn't Orion's fault but what the hell did Kravos say about him?!

It was the last thing that turned Alpha pale. He hadn't realized if they had talked to Carpo or if they found out on file. But on file, it should say that Carpo was an engineer. Did they see them on the computer before? Crap...

Well, if the man was going to have an issue. He'd be sure to discuss it. Of course the papers in his hand, brought up a concern. It didn't seem like they were the papers Carpo and he had just printed... of course he didn't look at them. Did they leave the papers down there?

s**t. No wait.. Carpo should have-...

He looked over at the couple and could tell that they would be of no help right now. He sighed a bit and stepped forward, letting Rene cook and giving his undivided attention to Orion.

" Right. Now thinking about it, Kravos is the one that has more traveling experience so I really shouldn't be surprised that you know him... But before we get into what you need to know... What exactly did Kravos say about me?" he grinned.

The subject was still bugging him.

~

Pan couldn't help but giggle with the sight of Carpo's smile. His cheeks glowed pink and he wanted so much to spin and carry Carpo in his arms. But looking at the situation they were really in, the spinning would have to wait until everything was done. Pan sufficed with a small kiss to Carpo's head.

Slowly regaining his high from temporary cloud-nine, Pan's head tilted to the side. "Oh hey, what did Alpha and Zed need from you? " he asked curiously. If they figured out some kind of plan, Pan wanted know about it in order to be ready...

Never did it really occur to him that he himself was a very large part of the plan.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games