Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When forced to look back up, Dragon blushed and quickly looked back down. "I-I-I can't." he stuttered. "Y-Y-You're eyes are t-too pretty."

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He blushed darkly at Dragon's words, then closed his own eyes. "Then I'll close my eyes too. Now you have to open yours to make sure we don't bump into things!"

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon hesitantly lifted his head to look at Phoebe. Even with his eyes closed was he so pretty! The Wendigo bit his lip and prayed his palms didn't get too sweaty. Either way, he kept moving and swaying to the music, trying his best to keep from shaking or stepping on Phoebe's feet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

When the song finally ended, Phoebe reopened his eyes, smiling sweetly at the young man he'd trusted not to knock them over. "See? It wasn't that hard." He moved a little closer as the next song started, swallowing back what nerves that were popping up. "You know, you can kiss me, Dragon," he said quietly. "I won't mind."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon gulped. He felt like he was at a dance, the way he was so nervous and ready to drop, and with someone to actually be with! This was like the dance he had always wanted to go to! All he needed was-
Dragon felt his mouth dry up when he heard Phoebe give permission for a kiss. "R-Really?" he stammered, feeling his just fading blush return. "O-Okay." He hesitated for a second, but leaned in slowly and closed his eyes once their lips made contact.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe leaned into the kiss, tilting his head so that their lips better fit together and smiling a little. He applied a bit of pressure to assure Dragon that the kiss was still very welcome, and wrapped his arms around Dragon's shoulders, to keep them in place.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ah, he felt so nervous yet delighted. Phoebe wasn't pulling away or telling him to stop, he was even kissing back! But what now? Should he keep kissing like this? It was fine but... but he wanted more. His body, though weaker, was heating up and made him desire touching Phoebe all over. He really wanted to see the look on his face from the last time they got intimate. But... He was so nervous!
Dragon hesitated. For a second he felt some weird surge go through him, he almost could've sworn he heard a voice in his head. Whatever it was, it made him feel... confident; more dominant. He could feel information being put in his mind, like someone was giving it to him. Testing out the new information, he moved his tongue forward to push Phoebe's lips apart and taste the insides of his mouth. His good hand moved at the same time to the lawyer's rear.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Mm!" Phoebe gasped as the younger male began to take control of the kiss, unsure of where he'd even gotten the idea. His logical side was screaming foul play, that something was up, that the thing inside of Dragon was possibly trying to pull something, but the hand on his behind and the tongue slithering into his mouth felt so good that he quickly lost all reason and fell victim to lust. He moaned quietly, pressing himself further against Dragon, allowing him to take full control.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon blushed again when he heard the moan. His heart was beating fast, he wanted to stop before he got too excited, but he didn't, something told him to keep going. And he did, because he wanted more of those sweet sounds and these wonderful feelings.
The hand gave Phoebe a squeeze, enjoying the firmness it held. It slowly moved lower until it was able to grab the back of his knee and wrap the leg around the Wendigo's waist. Dragon broke the kiss, panting heavily as a stream of saliva still connected their mouths. He was very red, and though his eyes were still shy, they also held enough lust in those flashing silver irises to keep him going. He kissed Phoebe again, and after a few seconds he moved his lips lower, kissing his neck.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

There was a moment that they stared into each other's eyes, innocence and confusion mixing with desire and lust in a deadly, yet addictive cocktail. The leg around Dragon's waist tensed, although it remained in place, the redhead determined to maintain this closeness. All his control that was left completely fell apart at the kiss on his neck.
"Dragon!" he breathed, moaning a little louder at the delicious sensation on his neck that was beginning to travel down to a particular spot in his pants.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ah, that did it. Hearing that named moaned out by such a beautiful voice made him lose all of his childish fear (at least for now). He moved and dropped Phoebe onto the bed, crawling over him. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins and keeping him from feeling the strain or pain from his wounds. Even if he could, they weren't in much pain anymore thanks to his healing and the medicine. All he cared about at the moment, however, was making Phoebe feel good and say his name more.
Dragon kissed Phoebe's neck until he was sure a mark was left. He lowered his kisses to the caller bone, and as he did so his other hand moved up the man's shirt, feeling his soft and smooth body as it climbed higher and higher.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe gladly complied to the Wendigo's wishes, letting out a lustful cry as he was dropped onto the bed and felt the mark made on his neck. He wriggled underneath Dragon's body, fingers gripping his shoulders as the redhead moaned and gasped Dragon's name, both of his legs moving to hook themselves around Dragon's waist. "Oh God!" he whispered, eyes closed in an attempt to fully appreciate the sensations.
In the back of his mind, though, he heard a small voice. Dragon was still injured. They shouldn't be doing this, not until he's fully healed, and more than that, they weren't ready!

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

With the lust fueling the adrenaline rushing through his veins, Dragon's senses were stronger than normal, which was twice as good as the average person. He could hear the heavy breathing of the people trying to listen from against the closed door, he could feel every shuddered exhale Phoebe let out when his fingers ran against a sensitive area, he could taste such sweet flavors against his body. He didn't hear any moral voice like the lawyer did. If anything, his conscious told him to do more.
The shirt was pulled up to Phoebe's chin, exposing everything to the hungry Wendigo. He took a moment to admire the sight, his eyes hungry and filled with adult desire instead of childlike innocence. He leaned in and ran the tip of his tongue along the left n****e, looking up at Phoebe's face to see his reaction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Ngh!" Phoebe bit his shirt in an attempt to quiet himself, struggling between his logical reasoning that they simply weren't ready to go all the way and his animal lust for the man kissing and licking his sensitive body. Blue eyes opened slowly when Dragon stopped kissing him to admire his bared torso, his pink nipples hard in the chilled air but warmed quickly by his rushing blood. He trembled in desire underneath Dragon's hungry gaze, then arched his back and cried out Dragon's tongue touched one of his more sensitive areas. His hand fell away from the man's shoulders to tightly grip the sheets beneath him, breathing shallowly as his arousal became clear on his flushed face. "Dragon!" he cried out yet again, although his voice was muffled a little due to his attempt to keep biting down on his shirt.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games