Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sintreri

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 am
User Image
Name:
Yuki Sylph

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual (like me~)

Species:
Winged Arctic Fox

Height:
5'3"

Weight:
147 lbs (yes, she's tubby >w<)

Eye Color:
Vibrant Green (almost neon)

Hair Color:
Naturally pure white, currently died a pale green with three jagged, black, horizontal stripes across the back portion

Fur Color:
Also pure white, currently sporting a black and white design, including black paws, tipped ears and tail, as well as muzzle

Figure:
Short, chubby, and curvy with digitigrade legs, large ears, short rounded muzzle, wide wingspan, and a large tail

Hoodies, plushies, dancing, playing, flying, sweets, etc.

Dislikes:
Wearning a lot of clothes, pink, being unable to fly, bossy people, etc.

Personality:
Friendly, outgoing, flirtatious, playful, needy, quick-tempered

Artz:
(old design)
<3 <33 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(current design)
<3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 am
I figure I might as well introduce myself. I've been on gaia for a while, but not in this guild. Too much deadness all around. Well, uh, you can call me Teri if you want, but Oral is fine, too. I dig music way too much, I'm not on too often, and I'm far more active in other guilds anyway. I'm only furry in that, well, you know, the adult stuff rocks my world. Generally, I don't roleplay that stuff any more, but I do occasionally write it for those who would like a story or something.

That's about it, really. I'm still a furry, but the fandom is just, eh. Not entirely my thing anymore. I don't really hang out with hardcore furries that much anymore. All that snuggling and murring gets in the way of meaningful conversation, if you get me. ninja  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm
*slithers in~*

Why hello there peoples, it's a pleasure to be here in such a 'colorful' collective of Furs~
I'm a mass of living liquid latex on twos, that goes by many names such as stranger danger, senior swish, boogieman, creeper such and such.
But just call me 'Slade' if you'd like.
;v

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 pm
Hi, I am Leona Gheringer, I am a cat/wolf/bat hybrid. I have alot of different personalities, and each has their own information and such, for example, Soriku, which is my namesake on Gaia, is a wolf only, and my triplets, Basil, Stephen, and Ivan, are cats. I have about thirty others, so I'm not even going to attempt to list them all, but I may at some point attempt to put up pictures for them, since urls are easier to put up than names and then descriptions. Leona Gheringer isn't my rl name, but it is my true name, so that is what I would like people to call me by, unless you want to call me by Soriku, which I accept as well, though if you want to actually talk to Soriku, you'll have to specify.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SirhcTheCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 pm
wuttup...im a panther furry....umm i like red....and french toast.....new to this so yea lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 am
Name:
Snoe Marx

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Species:
Plain-Old Snow Leopard =^w^=

Height:
6' 1"

Weight:
147 lbs

Eye Color:
Bright Teal

Hair Color:
White, period.

Fur Color:
Also white, but has fairly sparse black spots all over my body. I have a birth in the shape of a paw print on my right shoulder blade.

Figure:
Tall, slim, athletic build, medium sized muzzle, plantigrade legs, big fluffy tail, and black toes, black medium sized ears.

Writing music (classical, sorry guys :p), running, chess, helping furs with their problems, making people feel better.

Dislikes:
Flamers, trolls, jerks, ignorance, getting wet.

Personality:
Friendly, somewhat shy, playful, low-maintenance, funny, smart, humble.  

SnoeMarx

christelle17

Distinct Genius

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 am
Hi I have two furries, one is a Lepard-cheatha. And the other is a dragon-wolf. I'm still new to calling yourself a furry, but been here and there all over the forums. I'm glad to be here. I'm also an artist, so if you like me to draw you I'll do it for free. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Hi, I'm Dema.
I don't really do the roleplay thing so all my character info is pretty much just about me.

I'm a 21 year old, straight female.
I should technically be considered in an open relationship but I'm committed so I don't like to think that I am.
I'm an artist, and a workaholic. :c
My personality is rough. I get restless easily. I'm difficult, and I swear like a sailor. I'm a shameless flirt, and always yelling at s**t. :I
I like comic books, fashion, hip-hop, and asian films. <3
I dislike being a constant stress case.
My character is a Cat/Succubus.
Ref Sheet
FA

Megalo Dawn

Bush Punk

Dangerous Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 am
I'm not new, but im not really active on this gaia account. im more social on my non-furry account.

- MY FURSONA -

Name: Summer

Species: Dog (Flat-coated retriever)

Fur color: black with brown longer fur under her arm-pits and on her lady bits.

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5"

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown dreadlocks.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Mate: I have a male domestic partner of 6 years now (we have twins together), but I am poly and open to a female mate

Likes: Gardening, bellydancing, hiking, geocaching, MLP, naturism, vegitarian food (im not a veg in a true sense, but i dont like meat much), warhammer, WoW, comic books (mostly wonder woman), feminism, communism, environmentalism, trying to make a difference, herbalism, documentaries, social rights, humanitarianism, good books, writing, drawing, Dragon Age, Mass Effect

Dislikes: Racists, sexists, consumerism, ignorance, people who use language to "other" people, people who try to scam me out of art or fursuits, people who are mean for no good reason (if there is a legitimate reason then fine), people who misappropriate other people's religions or cultures, facism, the tea party

Appearance: Fat and curvy, black fur that hangs longer on the bottoms of her forearms and tail (look up flatties and you'll see what I mean). scruffy lower legs (meant to emulate unshaven legs if she were human) brown bangs with longer pieces that frame her face, dreadlocks usually pulled back into a ponytail or under a bandanna. can have literal green thumbs, these turn on and off depending on the artist (i even go back and forth with them depending on how i feel. breasts slightly sag, brown underarm fur, brown fur down there. if she wears clothes, she likes tank-tops and men's shorts or boot cut jeans. has stretched ear lobes (around 00g in size)

Anything else: In case you can't tell, she's just my furry doppelganger, and so we're both really big hippies. We both try to be gentile souls (golden rule, deference and all that) but quickly loose patience if someone hits our pet peves (listed under dislikes).

Drawn by me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drawn by hotch: (artistic non-sexual nudity. this is still PG13 but NSFW)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hikitsunethefoxfire/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 am
Hallo, ich bin Morgan. Or as some people call me Kitty, Nazi, Morg, Origussel(don't ask...), Mo-Mo, but I prefer my furry name which is Vreyin. She is myself and her and I are one.
Name: Vreyin
Race: Bob-Kit-Wolf, I am part bobcat, part kitten and part wolf. Interesting I know...
Sexual Preference: Lezbigay, because I love everyone. heart
Mate: I have a mate though he's not a furry, but if he were I would see him as a wolf or lion... whee
Likes heart
- CANDY!?!?!
- Pepsi
- Fire
- Butterflies
- Germany
- Destroying things
- Video games
- Hoodies
- Industrial Music
- Rain
- Drawing/Painting
Dislikes talk2hand
- Fakes
- Cold weather
- People who think they know everything
- Liars
- Spiders
- Thieves
- The lottery
- Heights
- Britney Spears/Justin Beiber/Miley Cyrus
- Running out of paper and pencils
Bio: Grew up in FL most of my life, spent a few years in TN and OH. Going to school for nursing major and artistic design. Loves animals and the outdoors, I'm a natural jungle brat. I am half German and half Native American and damn proud too! I love my heritage, even if it may be offensive to others I personally don't give a damn. It's not my fault what happened to the... well, I won't go any farther. BUT! I am proud nontheless.
Pic: User Image

Addicted to LSD

3,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rako the Dark One

Tipsy Loiterer

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 pm
Hello! I'm Rako and I'm a Silver and Red Multitailed Kitsune. (Yes the ninetailed item was like the greatest gift on Gaia ever). I'm 23, male, and I guess technically single. (Will explain if asked). I'm very PM friendly and would to meet other furs so feel free to chat me up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 pm
Hello, I'm Lime! 19 year old Female.
I am an artist.
Single- not looking for a relationship
5'2"
97-100 lbs (changes constantly)
Pansexual
Food, animation, sci-fi, fantasy, drawing, painting, sewing, Giraffes, cats, sharks, anteaters, dragons, caterpillars, birds, monster girls/boys, +++that's enough animals listed, eyebrows, pokemon
Dislikes:
ignorance, rude/unpleasant behavior, people throwing in random words in another language into their English, Ulcerative Colitis and the joys it comes with

I'm looking at all these detailed descriptions of fursonas. I don't have one yet. I do love to draw characters but I have yet to find one that really 'fits me'. I cant even narrow it down to mammal, aquatic, reptile or anything hehe.

I hope to gain some friends and find fellow artists.

LimeInDeCoconut

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm
Hai everyone. I am new to this guild. I call myself Krysa Kitsune, but you can call me Krysa if you want. Epsilon Overdrive is just my Gaia name, but I am known to most as Krysa. n.n My fursona is a Fox/Wolf hybrid. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture atm. My interests are video games, drawing, watching anime and MLP: FIM, writing stories, and making stuff out of perler beads. I also enjoy music and even play the clarinet in band at my college. If you want to gt to know me, just shoot me a request. n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm
Hey guys, I'm Mike. Would I call myself a furry? You tell me. xD I don't really have a "fursona" but I've role played my avi as a character before. I wouldn't rock a fursuit but some themed paws and headgear? Sure! It's the art that started to draw me in. I'm more for the modern anthro anime style of furry art...so that's about it! looking forward to talking to you lot. ^-^  

Takahiro_Mitsukoshi

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces