Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Blushing darkly as he lay on top of her, Travis slowly deepened the kiss, one hand holding him up as the other remained on her neck. "Alika" he hummed against her lips, holding her closer. "let's... lets continue inside..." he breathed, remembering that he didn't do good with getting sick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She smiled, then nodded and stood to her feet. "I guess it is a good thing, then, that I asked the servants to ready your present. Come!" Pulling him by the hand, she lead him back into the house, through his bedroom, and right to his bathroom door. She pushed him against it and kissed him quickly, before pulling away with a sexy smirk on her lips.
"I will be right back. I left the other part of your present in my room. I suggest you be in that bathtub by the time I get back~" she purred, reaching down and gently squeezing his area. "Do not worry. I will be back before the bibles have even begun to deplete." Kissing him one last time, she pulled away and left the room, running into hers.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Mayah Playah

following her inside, Travis froze as he looked at the tub. a-a bath? t-together? oh boy..... feeling his face starting to burn again, he just nodded as she spoke then left, wondering to himself what he should do. she'd laugh at him if he put on a swimsuit.... so what could he do...?
shrugging it off, the pop star slowly stripped of all his clothes and slipped into the water, closing his eyes as his muscles started to relax in the hot water.

{my dad = a butt. apparently, because i have summer school tomorrow, i need to give up my laptop early again =_=}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Mind if I join you?" asked Alika from the doorway.
She walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. The princess then approached the bathtub, her tall dark blue heels clacking against the floor. The blue of her lingerie beautifully set against the brown of her skin, and Alika's black hair had both somehow dried and had been let loose, surrounding her upper body with thick black waves.
Just as she was within arm's reach of the tub, she stopped, lifting her hand slowly to unlace the top of her lingerie. She tossed it to the ground, turning her attention to her panties. Those too she slid off slowly and tossed away. Stepping out of her clothes, she stepped into the tub, straddling him and placing her hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer as if to kiss him.
"How do you like your belated birthday present?" she whispered, dragging her hand down his chest.

{{How early?}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Blushing madly, he smiled and let his hands rest on her hips. "amazing." he hummed, leaning in to kiss her softly. "absolutely amazing..." he sighed, holding her close.

{half an hour ago x3}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She giggled, kissing him back and slightly rocking back and forth. "Travis," she whispered. "I am....I do not know what to do."

{{Rebel against the man, eh?}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"don't worry, i'm a bit lost too..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip. "i may not be a virgin.... but.. i-i've never really had sex before...." he sighed, kissing her again.
"so...we're in it together.... right...?" he smiled, holding her body closer.

{lol nope, he forgot~}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Yes," she replied, smiling softly. Alika pulled him to her, kissing him lovingly.

{{XD that's messed up. You do the time skip~}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

kissing back, he pulled her closer; their bodies joining as they showed each other just how much they loved the other.

~hm....... five hours later~

resting his head back against the side of the tub, Travis smiled softly at Alika, brushing some wet hair out of her face. "th-that was...wow..." he hummed, kissing her again.

{isn't he senile?}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"It was," she panted as the water refilled the tub again. "I'm still sorry about the first time. I didn't expect to actually bleed. At least weren't in the water at that point."

{{He should probably get that fixed.}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"don't worry, its fine. i'm just glad you don't hurt any more.." he sighed, holding her close. "it..didn't hurt after that...did it?"

{i think he's tried}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"A little, but not very much," she admitted. "I didn't expect you to be so big." Alika blushed and hid her face in his neck, smiling ridiculously. "I still can't believe what just happened."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing madly, Travis looked away. "i'm not that big..." he sighed, chewing on his cheek until she nuzzled his neck. "neither can i, but i'm glad it did." he hummed, hugging her close. "i've wanted you.... for so long.... " he sighed, playing with the necklace he'd given her last year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling, she closed her eyes and curled into him. "How long?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"remember the year when our parents pulled that prank on us and said we were engaged....?" he sighed, hugging her close. "well, i didn't mind because i'd fallen for you long before that. we were like... five when i fell for you"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff