Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ NEWBIE EVENT } Big Brother Programme! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Naked Satan

"Roch Scythe," Roch said, taking the tiny hand to shake. He towered over the boil, standing 6'4 and rather skinny, but he didn't seem to care. "Nice t'meetcha, lil bro," he said. "Right now I'm runnin' a club room, so why don't we trade numbers and call each other when we get the chance? I should be free tomorrow afternoon, probably."

He dug out his eyephone, having to unzip his vest to get to it, and rattled off his own number when it was time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Ice Queen

"That works just fine for me, I've just been wandering around so far." Carmine pulled out his eyephone and put in Roch's number. Since he had just gotten the thing when he moved to Amityville, Carmine sent Roch a text instead of telling him the number. All it read was, "Big Bro".  

Naked Satan

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Roch checked, it, grinned, and then headed for the door. "Anyone else wants me as a big bro, I'll be in the Fright Music Club room," he added, waving briefly at his new lil bro and leaving. He still had work to do.

And probably a play to plan the music for.

Naked Satan
PM/AIM me when you're up for the rp?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 am
Being a sibling was, perhaps, one of Thackery's favorite things in the whole world. This enthusiasm for siblings added quite a bit of extra delight, naturally, when he came across the "Big Brother" program. He'd already made up his mind to sign up when the gnome very insistently held some sort of contract over his head.

Since he still hadn't learned to not make contracts with strange small creatures, he briefly looked over the paper and scribbled his name on the line, cheerfully looking over the list of candidates to pick for his little sibling.

Quote:
By signing this form, I agree to be eligible for the Big Brother Program, where as a third year I will be responsible for guiding a first or second year student, or as a first or second year I will be responsible for being guided by a third year so I can learn as much about Amityville as possible.

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true! <- ?????

Sign here:
THACKERY ♥

One name in particular caught his attention, and he slowly smiled, standing on his tippy-toes to see if she might be nearby.

"Heidla~" he sang, wandering through the gathered crowd. "Can I be your Big Brother?"

Boozver

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm
Freya had already picked out a person who needed help from the Big Brother programme. But she didn't want to just help them look around Spirit Week! She wanted to take her new little sister and show her the ways of the world. So she picked up the form, intent on signing it so that the world would know that Anna Wally World was totally taken care of.

Quote:
By signing this form, I agree to be eligible for the Big Brother Program, where as a third year I will be responsible for guiding a first or second year student, or as a first or second year I will be responsible for being guided by a third year so I can learn as much about Amityville as possible.

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true!

Sign here:

Freya Brynhildr

Wait, what was that last part? SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE!!! She threw the clipboard away and ran to find her new little sister again, or maybe someone who had the cure to bog measles..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm
She debated it, but in the end... She would use what tools she could to understand these halloweeners better.

I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING!

Student name: Lan
Year: I have no year.
What I hope to learn: More of this school and it's various qualities.
Things I am interested in: Flower arraignments, Ink painting, music, dancing, languages, obviously expanding my knowledge of halloween
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM, AIM, SN is same for both hurhdurrrrr
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: LAN JUST NEEDS MORE STUDENT INTERACTION ISTG  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Lumikki had wandered in. Not really intending on signing up for the big brother/sister/sibling thing but more just wanted to see what it was all about since she had heard others talking about it. Maybe she could sign up what would be the worst thing that could happen? She would have someone that could possibly show her around since she did have a habit of just hiding in her room.

Student name: Lumikki
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: about the school in general
Things I am interested in: Tea, Cute things
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM on gaia would be best or I have AIM as well
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Lumikki just needs a lot more interaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Ishild was of two minds when it came to paperwork. Writing stuff was generally not fun, but the last time she signed up for something, she got to ride in a catbus. Maybe this would be awesome too.

Student name: Ishild
Year: 1
What I hope to learn: Stuff. About other stuff. Like, Amityville is big and how are you supposed to find your way around when it's frowned on marking territory?
Things I am interested in: Biting. Eating. Hunting. A good brushing. No really, there's all this muck and stuff how do you stay clean when you can't roll in snow to wipe it off? LEAVES. LEAVES EVERYWHERE. Halp. Books are nice. So is a nice run in the woods. EXCEPT FOR LEAVES.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: Gaia pm pls.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Ishild needs hobbies and friends and to be shoved out of her comfort zone, small as it is.

Consider this territory marked.  

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm
Big... brother program? Jove couldn't help slowing down to take a look around, his ears perked with curiosity. And the more he looked, the more interested he was. So this booth was all about helping students find big siblings? Like Ren found him? He had been so small and scared back then, new to the school, and even new to being a child and not just a puppy. But he had come a long way in no small part because he had such good friends supporting him.

The pup's tail wagged and he read over (most of) a form, scrawling his name at the bottom without a second thought. He would be a big brother, and help one or two people out, like he was once helped out.

With a satisfied little tail wag, the pup grabbed the names of two new students.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 pm
((
OOC: I AM COMPLETING A BIG BROTHER RP!

Student names: Kettil & Xiu
Link to RP: Baking Lessons
Minis username: Pales | Kaiyumi
))  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 pm
((
OOC: I AM COMPLETING A BIG BROTHER RP!

Student names: Gene & Mei
Link to RP: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23449551
Minis username: carhop calvalier & LividPeas
))

(( just got my internet back, so posting this now ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Mori completed his form and gave it a once-over before dropping it off. Hopefully someone could read his handwriting.

Student name: Morifune
Year: first
What I hope to learn: Fighting! And stuff. Where are the cool places to hang out?
Things I am interested in: Jogging, swimming, maybe fishing. I think I'm pretty good at everything I try, so we can try new things, too.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM me for my AIM name?
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Nothing specific now, Mori just needs more friends ))

(( Taken~ ))  

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Student name: Billy Goat
Year: One
What I hope to learn: Who can be manipulated into minions. Uh, who is chill to hang out with, and won't make me be un-lazy. And stuff. Where are the best spots to hang out here? Any good grazing?
Things I am interested in: Pranks. Pranks are good yes, I haven't had the chance to do any. And parties, does this place have any? There was a DDD booth so there has to be something yes?
(( OOC: Anything. And flirting, Billy needs a significant other whatever sex it is so flirting. Billy needs some prankster buds too, exactly how strict does Amityville come down on pranksters?
How you can be reached: gaia, AIM = HortyHorticulture, Skype= HortyHorticulture
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Billy is a lazy a**, he doesn't like to do uninteresting things and will let you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm
Amrita was admittedly a little curious about this. This hadn't existed when she first started and in a lot of ways she wished it had. Then again, when she started there weren't Hunters or Horsemen or any other sort of nasties trying to kill them. Still, getting better acquainted with the school would be good for any new student! So she decided to give it a shot; it wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, any information she could give would be easily available to anyone, so she had little fear of being overheard and manipulated in that regard.

She hoped.

Quote:

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true!

Sign here:

Amrita

Whelp, there was that. Now she just had to introduce herself to her little Brother...and then pass this on to twenty other people.

She really hated bog measles, even if she had only read about them.

Enoh Love
Crew

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 am
Catreena really wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to join this intimidating Big Brother program. In fact, she had a vague memory of the phrase 'Big Brother's watching you' and it made her wonder just what kind of Halloweentown citizen had started this program.

She hardly had time to ponder this when the atmosphere around her seemed to dim and a gnome appeared before her. He was holding up a parchment which Catreena quickly skimmed. It sounded like a threat to her more than anything, but at least it wasn't an ax or a tree-trimmer.

Dropping her bag, she hastily rummaged through it for a pen with which to sign the intimidating form. 'Be responsible for being guided'...? she pondered as she accepted the sheet. What a strange thing to be held accountable for...but so is dying horribly of bog measles... Catreena shivered slightly at the thought. It was probably a joke, right? Then again, it was probably better not to take chances. Drat, she had been hoping to avoid most of the other students as much as she possibly could have...

Student name: Catreena Bough
Year: 1st
What I hope to learn: About the undead and how they keep from decomposing, how created creatures came to have life in them, why spirits and souls that should have departed their bodies still linger in astral forms...basically anything having to do with reanimation, rejuvenation, and resurrection.
Things I am interested in: Botany, Biology, anything with life, though preferably flora. Sometimes animals - herbivores, mostly - try to nibble on me or my hair!
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: Gaia account: Kitomyx, AIM: Kitomyx
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know:
- When in doubt, revert to tree form. Catreena is shy, which often causes her to revert to her tree form, and often not in the most opportune locations or at the best times. If she freezes when she's hugging you, for example, you may just find yourself stuck in the embrace of a tree. And if for whatever reason she's being carried when she changes, that person is likely to end up weighed down with a very large up-rooted piece of timber in their arms. While in tree form, she can't taste, see, hear, or smell, but she can feel, so if you knock on her trunk, she should respond. She can also feel vibrations through the ground if rooted. In order to find out when the coast is clear, she'll peek out from her tree from or extend a hand/leg/fingers to feel/test her surroundings.

- What's more is that the flowers that grow out of her hair may either cause allergies (with their pollen) or possibly attract (with their fragrance) those with sensitive noses.

- Catreena doesn't usually eat regular food since she lives off sunshine (literally) and rain - basic plant needs for photosynthesis. However, when she does eat, for special occasions or simply to 'fit in' at a party, she will only eat meat. No veggies. That would be cannibalism.

- Be careful...she may be shy, but if she grows too fond of you, she may start to get obsessive and dote on you. She may smother you with her affections and possibly get possessive. This has not happened as of yet to any non-plant being, but it is a possibility.

- She is oblivious to most things that come naturally to humans, such as genders (since plants have both gender parts), and thus doesn't understand the need for things like bathrooms. She also isn't likely to notice if someone is flirting with her and isn't likely to know what to do if she ever happens to develop a crush (please see above for possible results, including obsessiveness, doting, indulging, smothering, and possessiveness.) so she may act oddly in situations she doesn't understand. She may not understand simple concepts like 'underwear' because, as a tree, clothes aren't a big thing. She's still not even sure why she has to cover up, but simply does because of school rules.

- The one occasion she will speak out forcefully on is if she sees someone doing something to a plant - carving their name in a tree, picking flowers, walking on grass - that sort of thing. She also can't stand eating around vegetarians because it sickens her like vegetarians are sickened by meat-eaters.

- Afraid of fire and sharp objects.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces