Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:53 pm
Different...Very.
September 14, same date the Star-Spangled Banner was written biggrin

Cool birthday, especially if you're American! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:57 pm
HighClass Badass
JoyRose
HighClass Badass
Ello! You can call me Reaver, my birthday is the 28th of October, and I'm very excited to participate in this guild smile
Hiya Reaver! Another October birthday! That's going to be a big month for us! biggrin
So I'm not familiar with Fable, tell me more about your namesake Reaver.

He's a HERO but not actually a hero, he's rich, eternal and relentless and I love him biggrin

Sounds like a ton of fun to play! What's his environment of choice?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:17 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.

3nodding It was a dream of mine to sing at a national event, being related to it and all. I got to sing at a high school football game, but I bombed for being so nervous. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:32 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.

3nodding It was a dream of mine to sing at a national event, being related to it and all. I got to sing at a high school football game, but I bombed for being so nervous. burning_eyes

Oh dear. That's unfortunate, but probably won't be your last chance to have fun with the coincidence of dates. And you'll never forget when the National Anthem was written!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Heyo~ My real name by birth is Mintium(weird mother) but everyone calls me mint or minty. my birthday is January 24 1994, i like gaming, roleplaying, anime and writing stories I am nice so don't hesitate to chat

I'm always wanting more roleplays to do so pm me and I'll be happy to show some of my characters for you to choose~

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 pm
sweet lil Mint
Heyo~ My real name by birth is Mintium(weird mother) but everyone calls me mint or minty. my birthday is January 24 1994, i like gaming, roleplaying, anime and writing stories I am nice so don't hesitate to chat

I'm always wanting more roleplays to do so pm me and I'll be happy to show some of my characters for you to choose~

User Image

Hiya! Your birthday is the same as my mom's (different year, of course). That art is gorgeous! So what does "Mintium" mean? It's really pretty, and I like that you've made green your color - well-coordinated! wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 pm
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

Hiya! Your birthday is the same as my mom's (different year, of course). That art is gorgeous! So what does "Mintium" mean? It's really pretty, and I like that you've made green your color - well-coordinated! wink

Mintium from what ive been told is a made up name also youre the first to say its pretty and not say weird haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:32 pm
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

Mintium from what ive been told is a made up name also youre the first to say its pretty and not say weird haha

I like saying it - it feels like I'm humming - sweet!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:34 pm
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

You're silly~ <3 anyhow any other pics you wanna see just pm me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 am
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

You're silly~ <3 anyhow any other pics you wanna see just pm me

Silly is fun! And I PM'd you. wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 am
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

I agree with JoyRose. It's pretty in its uniqueness and sound. And I also like that you've themed yourself in green. mrgreen Welcome to Our Village!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:39 pm
Different...Very.
sweet lil Mint
JoyRose
sweet lil Mint

User Image

I agree with JoyRose. It's pretty in its uniqueness and sound. And I also like that you've themed yourself in green. mrgreen Welcome to Our Village!

thank you~  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Missyllaneous

Adorable Ante

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 pm
Hmm, August 8 for me! smile

I love anime, I'm fond of reading (though not much these days). I listen to KPop and JPop. I love cute things, And I'm fond of Gaia Animals/Pets but not in the real life though. -_- biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:56 am
Hello, not to really freak anyone out but 9/29/1965
rofl  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:13 am
harleyjam
Hmm, August 8 for me! smile

I love anime, I'm fond of reading (though not much these days). I listen to KPop and JPop. I love cute things, And I'm fond of Gaia Animals/Pets but not in the real life though. -_- biggrin

I love cute things, too! I like animals so long as it's someone else's responsibility to take care of them, especially if they're sick. But petting them (for short periods of time) is very nice.

Lovely profile. What does this image mean?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff