Reply All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP
Absence Declaration Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:07 pm
Im done with rping, I can't handle it and life right now so my leave is pretty much definite. Nice while it lasted folks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:30 am
My wifi is off hopefully only for the next couple of days. Sorry guys. I'll be around on my phone. Just no posts until wifi is back.  

Civil_Union

Tiny Kitten

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:58 pm
I'm going on my yearly family vacation, officially starting on the 11th, but with packing and stuff I may be infrequently appearing as early as the 10th. I'll still have my computer, but wifi is always questionable, and free time doesn't usually come until 11pm. I'll try to be around, but don't expect a lot of me before the 18th.

Also, I start a new job on the 19th, so that may cut into my time a bit. Just thought you ought to know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:39 pm
I owe a huge apology to the guild and especially the people I've been RPing with. I haven't been keeping up with being active and that's just me sucking at it, no excuse for that.

I just haven't been any good at RPing or sticking with RPs so for the time being I'm just going to step back. Sorry for quoting Roxas, just not sure which mod to contact about this. I'd like to give up my Constantine character so if someone else wants the spot I don't hold it up.

I'll maintain my custom since he's been in freeze for awhile anyway but otherwise I probably won't be around here too much. I won't quit the guild yet but my activity on gaia has been very low and that's not really fair to people who may be waiting on me and it's not helping the guild any.

Again I'm sorry and I hope things continue to go well around here.

IGmangachick

The Master Time Lord

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

Uchiha Roxas

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 am
I've recently had several health problems along with some financial problems. I don't know when I'll be able to return fully to the guild, but I do plan on returning at some point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:30 pm
Hey guys, I'm going on a quick little vacay from July 12-15 so not too long. My character, Caleb, shouldn't be holding anyone up in The Bowery, unless someone decides to interact with him during the time I'm gone. If that's the case, do not fret, I will respond asap.  

Rebel the DESTROYA

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:21 am
Hey just wanted to let you guys know that i am not very well atm so my posts might be few and far between as and when i feel up to it ( i really hate feeling ill)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 am
Uchiha Roxas
Legion of Oroes
Sean Bito
The Master Time Lord

ACK! I'm sorry, but I have to go on a trip for two weeks and I won't be able to RP during that time. I hope your stories go well, and I'll work around whatever happens during the time when I am absent. Once again, I am sorry for whatever inconveniences occur while I am away.  

Brendon kun

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 am
Well, starting tomorrow (August 4th), I will be on a family vacation to Italy! Yay! Unfortunately, my wifi access will be limited while I'm there, so it's unlikely I'll be able to post. Good thing my character is just sleeping right now! Anyway, I should be back around the 16th. Bye~!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:42 pm
Just wanted to let you all know that until the 20th I likely won't be posting much (if at all), as I really need to get my s**t together for the exam coming up. x]  

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 am
From the 20th to the 24th I will be in London with the GF on a city break. So, I will not be posting. I will try and drop in as and when I can but I don't think that will be very much.

Sorry, I will make sure that the ping system and the Barack Obama announcement are done though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Yesterday I moved into my college dorm for my freshman year.
              I won't be posting for a chunk of time--possibly 2 to 3 weeks, but
              I will try to squeeze in posts if and when I can before that.

It's been a bit of a rough transition living a bit far from home, so I
              just have to get comfortable here before I can fall back into my
              usual routines, roleplaying being the main one.

sukotai

Crew

Commanding Senshi

Groganofthewasteland

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:10 am
Feeling a bit ill, will find it a bit difficult to post for the next couple of days  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:18 pm
My Internet is acting weird, it works on my tablet, but not on the main computer, which I use to type up guild posts. Please, skip Jonathan until my Internet stops being dumb, which I don't know when that will happem  

Groganofthewasteland

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am
going to be absent for awhile due to recent events and work around me, along with the fact of Winter Nights being around the corner. Need some time to simmer down.  
All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff