Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Altar of Naught Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the death cloud was dispersed small claw and hand marks were found all over the 2 and they would feel extremely weakened. Shido was keeping death busy with his flybys.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:06 pm
(ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
When the two were saved from the fog...
Miao wobbled around a little before falling flat on her butt, "I-I told ya...s-something wasn't right..." she said, feeling weak all of a sudden. She was covered in hand and claw marks.
The same had happened to Akashisen, though she was able to stay standing...barely. She needed to use her keyblade to keep her up, "What...happened...I didn't even get to see what attacked us..." she said, her voice was shaky.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: ))

"Great.....invisible fog enemies...." Kelina groaned and tried to cast cura but once again forgot she was without magic. Only this sword.

Dk attacked Death moving at great speeds using the gale boost she provided.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:06 am
User Image

The wind started to pickup around death as soul energy surrounded him. Shido landed to prevent himself from getting blown away with his wings. Before Dk could reach Death waves of Death blasts started shooting out of the soul energy all around him. Shido saw this and started dodging left and right avoiding the blasts.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:35 pm

User Image
Akashisen lowered her head, disappointed in herself on how fast they've become liabilities more than help, "How...disappointing...we've already reached this point...and the fight didn't even last that long..." she said, furrowing her eyebrows.
Miao gritted her teeth as she lifted her shield above her head, "Wait...hang on...I think...I can throw my shield...one last time...before I'm burnt up..." She threw her shield in Death's direction, but it only flew a few feet away from before it landed on the ground, making a clanking noise. "...nevermind." she said before letting out a big sigh.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kelina watched Miao's sad attempt to throw her shield like a weapon. She shook her head and ran at the shield, picking it up as she summersaulted on the ground. She then tossed it back to Miao.

"you two can't let Death's fog beat you. If the power in your heart is strong enough, you can do anything. Sad for me, even that, I'm still powerless. Then again I wanna kill a current team mate so...heh....can you combine your strengths into one attack?"

She took the blade of her sword and offered it to Akashisen and Miao, maybe the power in her current weapon would be able to give them a power boost, while Kelina couldn't hold any power.

Dk flew straight into the death blasts, her eyes turned red as she reached Death to slash its face with her claws one hand and her sword was jabbed into the side of Death's chest, missing any vital organs in a human. She was quite persistent, taking the direct route, no matter the bodily harm that come to her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 am
User Image

One of Deaths hands reached out and grabbed Dk by the neck as she had stabbed her sword into him tho he did not react to it. He lifted her up and squeezed. "I remember you. Yes you have been the closest to me for a long time. Your soul is tainted with my essence and soon you will be another soul collected for the journey to the beyond. Twilight being."
"Let her go!" Shido yelled out as a large fireball was shot at Death knocking him back away from Dk. He then ran up next to Dk and started breathing a continuous breath of fire at Death as he raised his scythes to defend against it.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Dk smirked, she was used to choking. He actually though he had her, however when Shido attacked, the image of Dk fell apart.

Kelina saw this
"what the hell?"

Dk fell from the sky with her sword aimed at Death's head, her jacket flailing. She had new tricks.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:25 pm

User Image
The two looked at Kelina's blade, then at each other. Miao shrugged at Akashisen, but they both put their hands on Kelina's blade.
Akashisen stared at the sword for awhile before looking at Kelina, "So...do we just...?" she was waiting for something to happen.
Miao's ears moved around as they were perked up. She, at least, could feel the power that the sword contained within it.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

A giant Bone hand then erupted from the ground in front of death and caught Dk's sword in the air. Before Shido could act he was trapped in a bone cage and a death fog formed around him. He focused on his dragon defense and hardened his scales but he could not attack until the fog lifted. He felt the cold hands of dead souls try to claw at him from within the fog.
Death then raised a scythe at Dk as more sharp bones erupted from the ground straight at her attempting to pierce her.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: Yeah, this might be a bit unfair, watched a undertale video....heh....))

Kelina broke part of the blade. Power immediately surged into the two however Kelina seemed to have trouble holding onto the blade now.

As the bone hit Dk's sword, the sword disappeared however she formed a new sword in a instant. She saw the bones to pierce her coming and slashed the bones near her. She slashed Death's backside and rolled out of the way of any attacks forming. She knew she had to do her new tricks in this battle.

She vanished and reappeared behind the bone cage and slashed it enough grab Shido and vanish for another moment. She reappeared near the others and let Shido go before rushing in again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:54 am
User Image

As Shido was pulled the safety he released his defense but felt weakened. "This is crap. i'm avoiding using my large form cause were all on such a small platform. If this keeps up i may have no choice." He said to the others.
Death tho had other idea's. A whistle filled the air as a summoning circle appeared behind him. A bone horse emerged from it as death mounted it. It let off a screech as it lifted it hooves into the air and brought them down to the ground. Circles of energy started appearing all over the ground on the platform and then one by one started exploding upwards. Shido barely had time to dodge the one the appeared next to him.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:52 pm

User Image
The two were taken by surprise when there was a sudden surge of power.
Akashisen looked at her hands, amazed at how much power the sword had passed on to her. She stood up and bowed her head at Kelina, "Thank you...hopefully with this, we can-"
"Watch out, ground explosions!" Miao shouted, interrupting Akashisen. She jumped out of the radius of a nearby explosion, falling to the ground and rolling before she got back up to her feet.
Akashisen looked around, careful of any circles on the ground, "Damn..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Coffee: would ya mind if I had summoned a kind of .... ghost...dragon? one for each to ride? I'm pulling ideas from anywhere...))

"Oh now that's just playing dirty, Death. You should know better." Dk grinned. She and Shido were the only ones who can fly, however Shido was in a weakened state.

She looked back at everyone and sighed
"dammit."

As the platform started to break, DK let out a loud pitched whistle.
"Time to bring relics from the past...."

Dk created a very strong magnet field under the disappearing platform as something formed

"oh hell naw, I'm not using that!" Kelina said as she now transferred energy to Shido from the blade. She quickly lept onto Dk.

"Hey! Get off!" Dk yelled as she was changing form.

"if you expect me to ride one of those things, your sorely mistaken, besides, we HAVE to work together, riiiiiighhhht?"

"I f-----g hate you"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:28 am

(sounds good.)
Shido noticed the platform breaking and saw Death take off into the air on his horse which could apparently run on air. They had to pursue him. "Don't let him get away. If he gets to the the Twilight realm we won't be able to stop him. Miao, Akashisen get ready to ride." He said as Flames erupted around him as he jumped back over the edge. As he fell his form changed into his big dragon form. He flem up and hovered next to the platform. "Hop on you 2."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas