Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Dorm Rooms
Hileinna's Dorm Room(female's dormitory) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 am

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayami leaned over to him and whispered. "What did you do? Answer me."
Ixyam leaned back and waved a hand. "Relax, it's no big deal."
"No big deal?" She hissed. "You could get us killed with antics such as playing pranks."
"Relax, okay? I'd say all went well." Ixyam smirked.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"..."
"What? What are you looking at me like that for?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:00 pm
[ooc: 3nodding ]
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked at Ayami and Ixyam as they whispered to each other, finding it a bit suspicious. But, she just shrugged, taking a seat and leaning back into the chair, "Ah yes, by the way," she looked at Ayami and Ixyam, "Do you two by any chance know who Ms. Tsuyoi is? The teacher of Basic Sparring class?"

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

17 | Male & Female

He leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. "Maybe we do, maybe we don't. We're info brokers, Ayami and I, and information doesn't come cheap."
Ayami smacked him in the back of the head with a good swing. It looked like it really hurt, as his face hit the table and stayed there. Steam seemed to come off the back of his head. Ayami put a hand to the back of her head, rubbing the spot she hit on his head. It stung to her, too, but he deserved it. "Itte-tte-tte.... Sumimasen... He most likely knows but is being stupid...."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"..."
"Heheh"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

When Hileinna finished washing her plate, she returned to the table welcomed with Ixyam face down into the table for some reason. She assumed Ayami has something to do with it, so she just left that topic alone. She returned to her seat and drank a little from her cup, "Why do you need to see Miss Tsuyoi, Namia?" she asked, looking towards Namia.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:00 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She couldn't help but laugh at the unfortunate Ixyam who took a whack to the head from Ayami, a rather hard one at that. But, she was a bit confused when Ayami seemed to be hurting behind her head. This also peeved her curiosity, however. She nodded after Ayami spoke, "I see...I suppose it is quite all right, I'm sure she will show up eventually."

She then looked at Hileinna who asked why she wanted to see Tsuyoi. She let out a sigh, "If you must know," she then reached into her collar, pulling out what seemed to be a letter, "I found this halfway slid under the classroom door, I assume she doesn't know a thing about this letter yet."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:41 am

17 | Male & Female

Ayami still rubbed the sore spot on her head. "I do not know much but of what I know, she is with another teacher... Engaged...."
Ixyam stayed face down on the table. He had taken the most damage from the blow, it seems, and was knocked out.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"Itte...."
"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia giggled when Ayami spoke of Tsuyoi and Jaecen's engagement, "I believe that isn't a secret anymore. Apparently a lot of people know, the nurse and nurse assistant in the infirmary, some of her students. However, I am happy for her...I suppose." she slid the letter back into her collar. "

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:53 pm

17 | Male & Female

Her head still hurt but she carried on, setting her hands on the table. "Ah, my apologies.... I am still fairly new to this place. Ixyam, however, is not."
Ixyam murmured in his unconscious state. "MmMm... FrEe JaM tArTs..."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"Itte...."
"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna began to think to herself, "Hmm...I didn't know teachers could get married to each other...I thought that was a bad thing...or was it student teacher?" But, she stopped thinking about it, then looked at Namia, "Well, I asked these two how I could find her, and they said they'd show me. You may come with us if you wish."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:21 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia thought about it for a few seconds before nodding, "Very well," she then looked at Ayami and Ixyam, "I just hope these two really know where Tsuyoi resides." She stood from her seat, looking at Hileinna, "I'll treat myself to some of your grape juice, if you don't mind." she said with a smile. She then walked towards the fridge, helping herself to Hileinna's grape juice as she poured some into a cup.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:29 am

17 | Male & Female

"I do not know very much about it but it should be easy to get there. Ixyam does not really say much about his tricks and schemes..." Ayami leaned her head on her hands, her elbows resting upright on the table.
It seemed Ixyam started to come to. "Ngh..."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"*Sigh*"
"Ungh...."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:19 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded at Namia to give her permission to get grape juice for herself. She then looked at Ayami, "Hm, I see..." she noticed Ixyam began to wake from unconsciousness, "...well, still, I leave it up to you two to lead the way. Please don't betray my trust in you." she sounded a bit...threatening when saying that.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After Namia had poured herself some grape juice, she put the juice carton back into the fridge and walked back to the table with her cup. She returned to her seat and drinks a little before speaking, "Well, if these two end up not knowing how to reach Tsuyoi, it's quite all right." she shrugged with a small smile on her face, "There's no rush." she said, looking at Hileinna.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:40 am

17 | Male & Female

"Is it Christmas or something? I wake up to a death threat..." Ixyam kept his head on the table and eyes closed.
Ayami swallowed hard, rubbing her neck. Why would anyone want to kill her? If anyone, they should kill Ixyam. But, then again, that could mortally wound her permanently.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flipy flusters Flaky

"*Sigh*"
"Ungh...."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia, then back towards Ayami and Ixyam. She looked down and closed her eyes, "...sorry, I did not mean it to sound like a threat." She looked away from them with a troubled expression, she seemed to be disappointed with herself. She thought that maybe her social skills still needed work.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items