Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2015 Do it For Her: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ChexaRain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:38 pm
3. TOMORROWS' LEFTOVERS -- SUCCESS  
ChexaRain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:41 pm
4. THE WORKINGS OF AN INTELLIGENT MIND -- SUCCESS  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:41 pm
1. Favorite band on Vinyl : FAILURE

"So.." I tapped on my 'human device' and searched for gift ideas. "Tell me about Rose Gem, what's she like?"

Apearl shifted her gaze to the side and breathed a sigh of longing, only then to turn back to me and exclaim "Only the most perfect phony in all the universe! She's talented and loves music..."

"Music! Gotcha," I cut Apearl off before she could ramble anything else. Next thing we know, I've taken her to the mall. "Apearl, this is uh... a castle of wonders, right? All sorts of treasures are nestled within these walls. Let's try the uh.. Hall of Tunes." I lead her to (surprisingly) still standing music store. Instead humans shuffled along, with headphones on.

Apearl stood the door, at first weary and nervous to go in, so many people.

"Don't worry, Apearl, they are only uh... zombified, transfixed by the music blasting in their ears. You'll be safe!" I pushed her in, "just look for her favorite band!"

Apearl search relentlessly through the store until she found an 80s glam rock CD , but when she brought it to the clerk they scoffed, "ugh, CD? That's so lame, you clearly want the vinyl, the sound is sooooo much better. But we're out, sorry." Apearl looked down at the CD. It wasn't good enough? The absolute best format? That just would not do! And she put it back, neatly and precisely where she had found it.

2. 80s glam rock t-shirt : FAILURE

Apearl was looking a little stressed out, she thought getting songs Rose liked was a good idea, but not perfect enough. "What about uh... a magical garment, infused with the powers of rock and roll?" I waved over at the wall of t-shirts.

Spying a shirt with the same art as the cover of the CD, Apearl dashes straight for it, zooming past the gagle of shoppers. She dove into a pile, but each shirt was too small. "I guess they don't make rock'n roll magical shirts in carousel size?" Immediately Apearl frowned at me , "well they should! It'd be the best one ever."

3. Disco Ball : FAILURE

Okay, so the Hall of the Tunes was a bust, "what else can you tell me about Rose?"

Apearl's eyes glimmered, just thinking about it. "She's a fun, graceful dancer and when we move together.." Again, I stopped Apearl there. "Right, how about this place.. the uh... Den of Wonders!" I dragged Apearl off to the nearest store full of random gizmos and toys, some just for fun and some were 'educational.'

When I saw it, I pointed it out to Apearl immediately. "What about that, uh.. hanging mirrored moon? It reflects light and makes the whole room shimmer. We could easily grab that."

But, the picky flutter was having none of that. "Nothing shines brighter than the light of Rose's eyes!"
4. Rock Polishing Kit : FAILURE
"So she has beautiful eyes, huh?"
"The loveliest you have ever seen, twinkle eye gems."
"We must keep them sparkling then, what about ... this... gem polishing kit, to keep treasures brilliant and shiny?" I picked up one of the scientific toys. "It even comes with a few gems!"

Apearl was suddenly distraught, "there are GEMS inside that box? Were they evil gems? If so you better leave them trapped inside, there is no telling what havoc they would cause if they got out. They might go after Rose!"

"Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. Better leave them in the box."
5. Detangler hair spray : SUCCESS
"We can't have any threats to her well-being, I will not let that happen. She is the most beautiful creature, with long curly locks, I couldn't stand to let something happen to her." Apearl rambled on about her dearest Rose, and I half listened while searching for hair products.

"Has Rose defeated the monster of tangles?"

"A MONSTER OF TANGLES? What is that! I will battle it!"

"Well, it's a creature that lives in hair and causes pain whenever she might brush."

"We must get rid of it! For Rose's sake! How do we do that!?"

Next I took Rose to a beauty store. "This is the apothecary of Sephora, a powerful witch. I don't think the witch is here now, but her minions might be. We better be careful, but inside we'll find all the potions needed to tame hair monsters."

"A witch..? I'm not afraid of any witches!" Apearl looked a little nervous, but took a deep breath, summoning courage to go in, this was for Rose after all.

Ona shelf, it was an easy grab, they had a whole pile of detangling sprays. I grabbed it and put it in a basket to purchase. "With this spray, you'll sooth the beast that rides in her hair, never again will there be pain."

6. Unbreakable mirror: SUCCESS

While in the Apothecary of Sephora, Apearl went on and on about the beauty of Rose.

"I guess she must spend a lot of time looking into mirrors?"

Apearl shook her head, "No, we had only one mirror that told the truth and history. But, it was sort of.. broken. So we don't have a mirror anymore."

"What you need is an unbreakable mirror then! like this!" I said, picking up a silvery mirror. A sticker on the side said it was more durable than most. "Go ahead and try it out."

Apearl gave a little war cry, "aaaaaaaaa -HA" and gracefully sent a kick at the mirror's surface. Her dainty, little limb made no impact. "This will great if we ever need to seal an unruly force again!"

7. A karaoke duet: FAILURE

After making our purchases (Apearl insisted that she could pay the witches for their goods), I decided that it was time for a break and lunch. I took Apearl to "Ye Ol' Tavern" for a rest. It was karaoke day, and a group of girls stood on stage yelling out their lyrics.

Looking fondly at them, Apearl mused about Rose Gem, and how she loved music and playing in a band. "I can sing too, you know."

"That's great, Apearl! Maybe the two of you could sing together, just like this. One of Rose's favorite songs." The idea seemed to go along okay at first, Apearl looked at the book of songs to see what the best duet would be. I suggested that she practices first.

"In front of all these people?.. no no no... I couldn't do that, this song is just for me and Rose." Apearl turned pink, blushing. It was clear that singing in public was going to take a bit of loosening up, so we let that idea go.
8. Hand knitted ugly Christmas sweater: FAILURE
"Apearl, what if instead of fighting monsters, and defeating witches you made something from the heart?"

"Like what?" Apearl asked, her interested peaked.

I looked through my phone for christmas crafts, "Knitted Sweaters are popular?"

"A vest of golden fleece? I could go that!" I took Apearl to a crafting store, for supplies. Once we were set, Apearl went to work on knitting a golden, christmas star sweater with sequins. When it was finished however, one side was slightly longer and the other had yarn pieces sticking out.

"That's lovely Apearl, I'm sure she'll appreciate it. " But Apearl just stared at it, "It's not symmetrical! This side is off! I'll have to start all over!" So the flutter pulled a loose thread and entire thing became unraveled. She sat down eager to start at it all over again, determined to make it right.

"Apearl, I don't think you'll get a whole sweater done just right if you're a beginner, maybe try something else with the yarn?"

9. Ornament of a shared memory: SUCCESS

Apearl was open to suggestions on what to make with her crafting supplies. "How about something meaningful, that represents a good time you two had together. "

So Apearl instead set to work, making an ornament that was representative of the time they danced together. She used measures and rulers to make sure it was perfectly shaped.

10. two tickets to paradise: SUCCESS

The ornament was such a success, I turned to Apearl. "That is a beautiful memory, Apearl. No one could possibly replace a thing like a memory. Wouldn't the best present be having the chance to make new ones?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you two, could go somewhere together? Just the two of you, on your own adventure." The words seemed to echo for Apearl and her eyes widen. They could go somewhere, together? No Gregrio? No Synergy? She wouldn't have to share?

"Yes, yes! An adventure together, hidden away under the stars, Rose basking in moonlight, me at her side regaling her with stories of the past." Apearl eagerly shook her head.

The next thing I knew, I was on my 'human device' phone and dialing a travel agent, asking for two tickets to paradise for Rose and Apearl.

"Okay, Apearl, two tickets will be on their way. Just you and Rose. "  
zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 pm
1. Favorite Band on Vinyl : FAILURE  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:44 pm
2. 80s Glam rock t-shirt: FAILURE  
zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:45 pm
3. Disco Ball: FAILURE  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:46 pm
4. Rock Polishing Kit: FAILURE  
zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:48 pm
5. Detangler Hair Spray: SUCCESS  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm
6. Unbreakable Mirror : SUCCESS  
zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:50 pm
7. Karaoke Duet: FAILURE  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:52 pm
8. Hand Knitted Ugly Christmas Sweater: FAILURE  
zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:53 pm
9. Ornament of a shared memory: SUCCESS  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

zippedsiren rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:55 pm
10. Two tickets to paradise: SUCCESS  
ChexaRain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:57 pm
5. LIMITED EDITION GOLDEN TOILET PAPERWEIGHT -- FAIL  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ChexaRain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 pm
6. THE MOST INTENSE ESKIMO KISS EVER -- FAIL  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff