Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:53 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marshmello - Keep it Mello
Feeling > Shocked ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC > Uh oh

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun bit her lip, feeling awkward. Jeez! The least the dude could do was chuckle or something. Instead skullman had left him just like that. The only guy that appeared to be approachable in this place was the guard, U'zuhl, but he had his own quirks.

The twins meanwhile appeared to be afraid, of something. Petrified even. This place was getting weirder by the second. Hyun pinched the bridge of her nose, massaging it in frustration.

Then, as she tried to relieve her tension away the ground shuddered, as if protesting. Then it came again, thud, thud thud. It took her a moment to realize they were foot steps, coming from behind her. She turned, her eyes widened and her lips parted.

'W-what are you?' She heard herself ask, a few feet from her was a 7foot-ish tall creature, horns jutted from it's head and its eyes red. An honest to God demon. 'Y-you're an animatron aren't you?' Her voice shuddered, it looked too real to be an animatron, the way it moved; smooth and uninterrupted.

Kawakas

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Elias left, as well as the priest, going inside the chapel. Soon enough, a demon came out of there, and both both twins stared. He was a very powerful demon, that was obvious from his presence, scent, and apperance. The two girls wanted to appear powerful, but they were obviously weaker than this one. They felt like prey before him, and they hated it. But if they were prey...then what would that make the human beside them? Kruoda looked at the girl when she asked if the demon was an animatron. "No, he's a demon." Kuroda said, wondering the girl was clueless, or trying to be. Escaping the truth, wasn't that what it was called?

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'How does that guy stand being IN there?' 'This guy is dangerous...'
Company: A demon, some black haired girl
OOC: My last post for tonigh!
User Image

Quote:

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 pm
OriginalAnus
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

A demon in a church.....how unusual Elias thought, referring to the one they called U'zuhl . Elias wasn't a man of conflict, but a man of reason and logic. Boldly, Elias stepped forward and walked towards the demon until he stood next to him, peering at him with his glowing red eyes. "Sir U'zuhl, it would be wise to do as told. You are in the house of our holy father and Father Calian has been kind enough to spare you " Elias spoke with a false tone of kindness. If it wasn't for being in a chapel and in Father Calian's presence, Elias wouldv'e chosen impolite words and been more harsh. Even though Elias's form was considered unholy, Elias was a man of God and did what was considered good.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❐❐❐❐❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile

xX Yennefer Xx
sorry, I messed up the X's and just realized it. My original post is on the previous page

kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian watched as the demon U'zuhl took his leave from the chapel. If the demon really was not one to kill the innocent, then perhaps he could live with those at the school. He knew that there were many who were born with evil, but didn't wish to kill. Calian turned his attention back to Elias and nodded. Thank you my good sir. Besides introductions what brings you to the house of the Lord? I can sense an evil from you, but none with bad intentions. Perhaps you are a man of faith as well? Calian was always spot on about his senses, but sometimes he questioned the people who radiated the auras. He took a step away from the podium to shape the new undertakers hand, a sign of peace in the house of the Lord.

User Image

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias stayed put where he was but watched Calian's actions. "Yes, I am a man of faith." He said and looked at the cross onto the wall before turning his action back at Calian. "Besides the introduction, I'm here to see where i'll spend some of time due to my occupation" He added and still remained still. what is he doing? Elias thought as he saw his hand be removed from his sleeve to be shake'd . A little off guard and confused, Elias shake'd the Priest hand back as he towered over the man. Once the handshake was over, Elias returned his hands into his sleeves like a monk. "Father Calian, You mentioned you run this chapel with your sister. When will i meet Sister Lillian?" Elias asked, curiously and peered at calian with his glowing red eyes.

►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Calian could see Elias was confused at the hand shake, but he thought it was a sign of peace. After the hand shake, Calian walked back to the podium and listened to the undertaker speak. Yes I did. I told her she could explore the grounds for a while. She should be returning soon to help me with the prayers tonight. Knowing her she went to look for flowers to plant around the chapel... they are her favorite. Calian sighed as he thought about his sister. He hoped letting her run around by herself wasn't a bad idea... Will you be staying for the night prayers? We will be praying for all those lives lost..

User Image

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:07 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Growing weary from standing, Elias sat down on one of the benches but continued to look at calian. "Does Sister Lillian have a favorite flower? or all flowers are her favorite?" Elias spoke, trying to make some small talk. This was the longest Elias had socialize with someone in a long time and it almost was exhausting. "Only if you want me to stay" Elias spoke, referring to the night prayers. Elias wasn't a praying type due to believing it didn't due much. The only thing that made him a man of faith was the fact he believed in the afterlife and God.

►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword

U'zuhl would've preferred his identity to remain a mystery longer to the woman, but had not came to be. As Ms.Young still lingered outside, much to his dismay. She had turned around, and he could see the fear that arose from her. Then came the denial.

Ms.Young appeared to be a non-believer so much like the rest of the mortals in this age. The twin demons answered on his behalf, U'zuhl examined them for a moment. They were women, or girls to be accurate, both had long black hair, one even reached her hips. The demon blood was coursing in them, he could feel it. And like so many demons, they were becoming weak around this holy site, then what compelled these two to come here? Surely not for him, he was a mere foot soldier, a grunt; a pawn to be played.

These two in front of him though appeared to be mortal, clearly had a more significant role. U'zuhl did not know many Hell Lords personally, having spent much of his time hunting down prey rather than sitting in... polite company, from the appearance alone, these two could be daughters to a Hell Lord.

'No.' He boomed, 'I am not whatever you think I was, I am U'zuhl the Butcher.' He stared at Ms.Young, then looked at the demon twins. 'Greetings, may the great blood river flow freely, my Ladies.' He addressed both of the twins as he approached them, U'zuhl knelt before them, his great sword planted on the ground beside.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marshmello - Keep it Mello
Feeling > Shocked ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC > Uh oh

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The anima--demon spoke, a voice she knew, a voice she had spoken with a few minutes ago! It was U'zuhl, he introduced himself again, now bearing a title. 'T-this is a prank, right?' She asked the girl that replied to her. All of this has got to be a prank, this was too crazy to be true.

The ground thudded again, the demon approached the two twins and knelt.
Hyun distanced herself from them. s**t! They're on this too!

Kawakas

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Calian watched as Elias took a seat, arching his brow at the question. Lilith loves all flowers, but her favorite is a Calla lily. For some reason those make her the happiest. She told me before we arrived that she wants to have a full garden and maybe some edible foods for the students to come by and eat. Talking about Lilith made Calian smile. Her attitude was always so happy it always brighten the aura. Calian looked around the chapel and then back at Elias. You are more then welcome to stay. The lords house in always open to those who wishes to pray or repent.

User Image

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith walked up to the doors of the chapel and noticed there were people outside. A woman with long dark hair, twins just like Calian and her, and a biiiiiiig scary looking guy. As she approached, Lilith put on a smile and waved at the new faces, carefully avoiding the big demon. The cheerful Lilith looked like a female version of the priest that had just entered the chapel. Hello everyone! Welcome! My name is Lilith Shepard and I am the priestess of this chapel, along with my older brother! She looked around for her brother, but didn't see him. Taking careful steps around the demon, Lilith made her way to the chapel porch. You all know you can enter right? Lilith said while placing her hand on the door handle.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:54 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The large deon approached them, and looked at them, as if inspecting them. He didnt' seem quite as intimidating, up close, looking at them like that. Though he seemed to be a soldier, and was stronger, he looked like the type that wanted to have orders, and wanted to be of use somehow. Suddenly he bowed before them, saying one of the few hell greetings they did know.
'Why is he bowing in front of us?' she mentally asked.
'I don't know...maybe he thinks we're important?'
Souretsu decided to speak up. "You don't have to bow before us. We're not that special. I don't think we are..."
"Speak for yourself. I'm amazing." Kuroda said. Then grew serious. "But really, we don't know our family's rank in Hell. We've never been there." She told the demon. But perhaps their mother was high up. They'd never really asked, becasue they weren't ever planning to go there. They also didn't meet any humans. Perhaps they'd get to asking her.. Kuroda noticed the girl wa getting freaked out, and she looked at her. "Hey, you don't need to be scared. Not like we're going to attack or anything. We have control." She said. Being near this strong demon was like they gained a bit of strength back.
A blonde had come up to them, saying they could enter the chapel if they wanted, and both twins fought not to wince. "We're fine...out here." Kuroda said. No way would they go inside that holy house.

OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword

U'zuhl could feel their gazes on him, as if evaluating his usefulness. He was no normal demon, though his form may be of a lesser demon, he did reaped more souls than the average bloodletter. He was determined to prove his usefulness.

He listened as the ladies explained. So they had not been to their home, that was no surprise, the demonic army needed to be encompassing, not all of them afforded to be born in Hell. U'zuhl did not turn his head to acknowledge the priestess, he left that to his betters. As her holy presence drew farther, he spoke once again, 'Do you have a last name?' U'zuhl slowly rose,'Mayhap I know of your lineage.' That would do, U'zuhl was one of the oldest and probably the most ancient bloodletter alive, he had heard many names since then.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:55 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The demon slowly rose after the priestess left, and asked of their last name. "Yukimura." Kuroda answered, a bit eager to know of her heritage. It had never been an issue before, as their mother never talked much about Hell, only saying it was a bad place she didn't intend to bring them to. But was there a different reason behind it?
Souretsu gripped her twin's hand, also eager to know. She'd always picked up on how her mother was eager to avoid talk of hell. They learned only the basics of it's history.

OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Kawakas

xNilu

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:22 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► i hope thats alright

Yukimura... U'zuhl stiffened, that was a name that he had not in a long time. He personally did not know the woman. But he knew of her name, the Lord would utter her name from time to time during the bloodletter assembly, where his kin would congregate and await commands. The Lord would retell the tale where this woman had saved him, though he did not exactly use the word 'save'.

None the less, U'zuhl had matured enough to know what he meant exactly. And here stood two of her brood. The brood of the woman that saved the Lord from the forces of Heaven.

U'zuhl knelt again, his fist raised over his broad shoulder in a sign of allegiance. 'Tis good to be in the presence of her Ladyship's offspring' He said, head bowed, being extra careful with his horns. 'I do not know of her personally, my ladies, however, I have participated in operations under her supervision, she is an excellent commander, smart as she is beautiful. We, the bloodletters would flock to her command like hell hounds to a damned soul.' He remembered the days, a legion of bloodletters supervised by Yukimura. What made her famous amongst his brothers was the fact that they were more likely to see the next culling rather than dying. A testament to her dutifulness, both to the cause and her subordinates.

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas