Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Relaxation l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius stared at Yennifer mainly on her footing, making sure she doesn't slip and fall. Once she was done cleaning the filter and the conditions, he blinked when she climbed down the ladder with ease. Looks like he had a challenger, he wears heels but not the kind you would find in your local fashion store or the kind Yen was worrying. All will be explained when his true form blossoms. "Last thing on the lists.~"

Carpets. He quickly leaped on top of the couching floating along with the piece of furniture. He tapped his cheek, "Hmm, maybe I should hire for a position of a maid or butler." he went deep in thought at the suggestion.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm/Proud l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer looked up with a smile. Just win more beats against me and you'll have a permanent maid~ Yen continued so scrub the carpet. Finishing, she stood up and raised her hand to create a breeze on the carpet. This allowed it to dry fasted then actually having to wait. Looking up at Lucius she smiled. Waving her hand she had the furniture lower back to the ground. She looked around, actually pretty proud of herself. There~ I did really good if I do say so myself~ Tuening in her heels she walked over and stood in front of Lucius. All done master~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius got off the couch when the carpet was dry. He admired the state of his office, he ran a finger over his desk and stared at his gloved finger inspecting for any sign of dust. He clapped his hands together in satisfaction, "Squeaky clean.~" he admired Yen's cleaning progress, truthfully he didn't expect to go through his list of chores so seriously. He walked over to his maid with his arms wide open like she was going to give her a hug but he wrapped his arms around her waist, let her body pressed against his.

"You have done a very good job Yen Yen.~" he said proudly and poked her nose. He chuckled, "I think a reward is in order.~" he said happily. He leaned in and gave her a soft gentle kiss against her lips but then gave her another deeper kiss. But this time he didn't let her have a breath of air until 45 seconds even if she did try to push him away his hands will still be fix around her waist, to for most it may seem more like torture than a reward. He broke the kiss but then bit on to Yen's bottom lip before he pulled away with a dark smile while his hands slowly trailed down...

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Did you know! Fact: Most people in good health can hold their breath for approximately two minutes.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy~ l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer watched as he "tested" her work. She had a pretty good feeling those white gloves he wore would be testing the furniture. As he walked closer, she was prepared for a hug, but his embrace was much different before. As Lucius wrapped his arms around her waist, her face turned a light pink and her eyes began to glow a light purple

Hehe thank you dar--I mean master~ She giggled, and as he stole a kiss from her, she placed her hands on his chest. Before she could speak, he planted a second, harder kiss on her. This was something new~ Reaching her arms up and around his shoulders, Yen began to need air, but there was no escaping Lucius's hold. As he broke the kiss and tugged on her lip, Yen gasped for air, but in a subtle way. What Lucius did next shocked her. While his hands began to trail, Yen knew that what was about to happen next would change her future, and she was glad~

-Continued in PM-

User Image

O.O.C---> Haha I didn't actually! I use to be able to hold my breath for deep swimming but that's about it X3

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Headmaster's Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

She gave Lucius one last kiss before Yen took her leave. Headed towards the office door, she turned back and smiled at Lucius. Thank you Lucius~ And please, don't hesitate to summon me when you need me. I will come immediately~ Oh and sweetie, don't forget to finishes the cupcakes before they go bad. See you later my king~ Performing a little curtsy, Yennefer proceeded out the door.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: N/A l Location ➤: N/A l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A

A sudden voice rung in his head. It was Yen. Lucius... If you love me...Please...Come to the Clock Tower....This can not wait...Hurry.... Her voice was monotone, almost broken like. Something was very wrong.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius was about to go somewhere, to continue on his personal studies and research. As he carefully looked through the papers to look for notes, being careful not to mess too much and put all of Yennefer's effects to waste. His ears perked up when he heard a voice in his head, the message was...off. Why would she be up at the Clock Tower...Unless... The man dropped his things then fasten his pace to the Clock Tower.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Kitty Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose & Yen's clothes

Lucius left the witches question unanswered. Lucius walked with Yennefer while grabbing her ear, even when they made back up to the surface he still didn't give the woman's clothes back but he did careful maneuver around the school campus so they won't see the P.E teacher's exposed upper half until they made it back to his office since it's the main place if people wanted to find him after all. Besides going somewhere off track while others are frantically looking for him. "We are back.~" He let go of her ear then gave the woman her clothes back.

He walked over to his desk while humming and pulled out a big registration folders of basic information of students throughout the whole school, and laid it out on his desk. "I think we might have some visitors coming dear.~" he cooed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer took her clothes and gave him a pouting look, accompanied by her tongue sticking out at him. She waved her hand to make her bra reappear, then proceeded to put the rest of her clothes back on. Hmmm? Who? Oops! She forgot her new furry features! Yen waved her hands above her head and beat her hips, and the cute little kitty features vanished. While running her fingers through her hair, she walked over to his desk. Placing her hands on his desk, Yen leaned over and observed the folder. Turning the folder so she could read right side up, Yen began to skim through the papers. Who could it be...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose & Yen's clothes

Lucius let out a chuckle, "Oh no, he's not on this list yet. Though I'm afraid he might make his grand entrance and a few of his 'friends' like the demon we encountered yesterday." he said with a carefree voice over a serious situation.coming their way in minute. "Classes will be canceled after break depending the amount of damage." he informed, when you are a leader you needed to keep a calm and relaxed mind set over these types of situation because if the leader starts freaking out and panicking the whole ship sinks until someone steps up to the plate. He mental tried to calculate how much of the mysterious students friends his bring, he could since them approaching to the school's location. "I hope students are not wondering alone..~" he trailed off.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer looked up from the folder and stared at him. Fighting the demon yesterday was no easy walk in the park. Lucius...How are we... She stopped herself to think for a moment. Yen closed her eyes and began to calculate. Some of the staff have extraordinary abilities and should be able to help aid if there is a fight. I know for a fact that if some of the students world together then there is a greater chance...those demons aren't an easy kill... Raising her index finger to her lips as she racked her brain, Yen stood quiet for a moment. Yen parted her lips to suggest another idea. What if we keep the students in a safe location, the ones that can not defend themselves, and use the students who are well trained as decoys? With a staff member in view, perhaps we can lure the demons out and rid them using teamwork?

Yen lifted her hand to create a small blue flame. Tsk.. she scoffed lightly. Lucius if I fight how I did yesterday, we will loose this baby... She bit her lip trying to think of anything she could do.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:50 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius stared at Yennefer, "There is some advantage here: They aren't as strong as Yzarkos, this isn't the first time they have appeared. We out number them. Like you said, we have staff and students that have extraordinary abilities so they can travel by pairs or with a small group to cover more ground on campus. From what I'm sensing....they are not coming in huge numbers.." He said though he was a bit confused why he would produce a few of minions unless this was an experiment process. "Again, yes. Teamwork plays a bigger role here if we want to come out strong and successfully.Along with less property damage bills."

Lucius looked to the small blue flame, he leaned close and blew the fire out. "Careful dear, be very carefully. Do that and I'll be forced to put you under lockdown until its over." he said solemnly, willingly to go back down to the lair and lock her up in the prisons cells to prevent her from harming herself. He tapped his chin, "As far as magic goes, aren't you a swordswoman?" he said, recalling the fight they had when they first meet.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:26 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Angry l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer was glad that in a way Lucius agreed with her plan. The next step is to get the word out without causing a panic. Most of the students know about the murder that happened on campus. We can disguise the real threat with that. If it were me, I would panic more if I heard that there was an army of demons on there way versus the murderer is out their stay together and strike if the demon is seen. Yennefer took a minute hoping her theory made sense. She had an interesting way of seeing it. As for property damages don't be concerned about those I can pay for them if needed. Yen never really mentioned her wealth status before, mainly because she didn't think it was important. But lets just say she never had to work again, nor did her grandchildren.

As Lucius blew out her flame and made the comment about forcing her into lock down, a very angry look appeared on Yen's face, and it was scary. You will do no such thing to me... Her voice was cold. This was a voice that he had never heard from her. Sure he had heard her mad, but this was a different type of mad, and not the good kind of mad. She quickly turned her back to him and closed her eyes. Yen knew she was about to scream, or do much worse to the office. It wasn't that he wasn't trying to protect her, its that she had never told him THAT part of her past, and it was still very touchy.

After staying silent for a moment, she spoke in a hush tone. Yes, I am still a swordswoman.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius merely arched a brow at the drastic change of her facial expression, did he hit a nerve? The tone of her voice answered his question, that threw away his theory of the woman being a hard head or a stubborn personality like Thanatos. He continued staring at Yennefer with an unfazed look. He rested his elbow on the desk and his face on the palm of his hands, one of the things he dislikes on his list are people with an attitude or born with an attitude problem. "That's nice to know. Though I do appreciate being talked back with lighter tone dear. Have I struck a nerve?" he asked, usually that's the case with people. If you say a key word during a conversation, and suddenly the other person's behaviour turns a 180. Yes you have said something that might of offended them or there was something more to that.

"Dear, remember. No secrets.~"

Lucius reminded her, he has exposed his share, but in all together hasn't gone to deep on the road to the past. There was only one person that would do that and would sing like a canary, too bad she has unfortunately passed away and taken the secrets to the grave with her. The sound of thunder echoed through the office as the sound of rain rapidly hit against the glass windows. A weather to fit the event that was about to come, and a weather he loves to enjoy while watching the world burn while drinking sweet red wine. To bad that the destruction is happening at his school, he sighed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Angry l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer stood with her back to him for a bit. This subject was a harder one, mainly because she herself had not gotten over it. But Lucius was right...no more secrets was their deal. and their relationship was important to her. She took in a deep breath, and let it back out.

There is a difference between being ties up on my own free will, but another against it. I... Biting her lip Yen tried to search for the right words. She listened to the rain hit the glass window and slightly turned her head back to look at him. You know of my searching for Ciri yes? Well I wasn't the only one looking. In fact... many bad people were. Particularly one of my own kind, a sorcerer. The best way to catch a fish is with bait, well...that's how he lured Ciri to him. With me. For months he kept me chained and shackled. For months I was beaten to the brink of death, raped, and tortured. For months I was dragged out in front of guests who could have helped, and none did. I still have a hard time holding a glass because my hands were mangled. I couldn't use magic and I couldn't fight back. And I just had to take it. Yen turned her head back away from him, because she didn't want him to see her cry. Thankfully she was good at the silent crying game. My bones and scars have healed physically but the emotional scars...are still present. I do not wish so anger you. There are many things I will allow you to do with my body but that...that I can not allow...not without my consent...

And then she was silent. With her arms crossed, Yen hugged herself and bit her lip and her silent tears ran down her cheeks. She had accepted Lucius for what he was, but she was damaged goods, and no one wants a broken toy.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces