Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [202] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Mil's eyes narrowed further as Zane seemed to call a name, to challenge her. That wasn't her name he just called, but the voice she spoke to in her dreams but how did he knew? He was even asserting that she could not match his strength which was probably true since he was still stronger than her, but even then those combination of words spoke to her. He didn't clash however simply moving. She grunted, slamming that first into the ground creating a violent explosion that sent sand, rock, and ground flying all over the place. She took a deep breath for a moment before Zane took her stalling to attack.

Then the force around her began to escalate, some manner of pressure began to weigh upon her which caused her to grunt thanks to its unexpected nature. Zane wasn't even done however. Another irritating tornado which she took full force, covering her face as bit of the sand began to cut her skin. She stood up, fighting the pressure as she began to force wind & lightning around her foot in a clear storm. She stopped it to the ground creating another massive explosive of electrified wind to counteract the tornado which she coupled with a flash to get away. There was a wall of dust & sand between them but when it fall aside from another statue Mil stood there.

She began to sigh, running a hand through her hair which was now blue covering her eyes. She was silent for a moment before she looked up to reveal her gaze. Her eyes glowing with crosses in the middle. She smirked "I see your having fun now. Enjoying Millennia's genius?" she spoke a wild smile creeping onto her lips. She wasted no time as the air around them crackled violently as her fingers twitched. Mil had been putting out Nitrogen the entire fight, filling the area with it.
Bolts of lightning began to strike out at Zane, hundreds of them covering pretty much every single angle. It would be hard for even him to dodge.

She followed up by gathering lightning into her hand and aiming it at him before a spark appeared between her two palms. With only a moment later a very large beam shot out from her palms, hoping to hit him with it while he was either struck with the lightning or avoiding she was going to blast him with a very harsh stream of lightning that even glassed the ground as it went. One could see just how intense it was, the volts & each would be enough to do serious damage to anyone, even Zane though he'd be fine most likely but he'd feel it.

This road was dangerous, taking great knowledge & skill to create and luckily to Millennia or Otrera as she was so known as well, she was a prodigy of great proportions reaching high lengths in the shortest amount of time possible. She wasn't going to lose easily here, she was going to make the king work for his victory even still.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Sonia [Sub: Taranis
Record: 4W - 2L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:
Methu-Ni (Pure) - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Egeking - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Karina Ellysion

After a nice stroll on the beach, Karina decided to check out the beaches Karoke Bar. Hopefully they would not be constantly playing such music styles like kizomba and so on. Although good from time to time for dancing.... Karoke just didnt seem like such songs should be attempted. Regardless of such thoughts, this red head needed to get out of Brasils bright sun for some time. Being redheaded, she had skin more towards the fair side, and despite wearing a hat, shr could feel her skin in need of a break.

The moment she walked into the bar, some relief came to her skin, but the building didnt change much in terms of heat and humidity. They were at a beach after all. If one needed refreshing they could try the water.

Taking a seat, her white dress seemed to stand out among the large amount of bright colored patterns. When the waiter came to her, she was surprised to find that he already uad a drink for her. Apparently, the generosity of one of the males inside. Giving the guy a slight glare from the corner of her eye she gave the waiter a faint smile.

"Tell them I don't drink." Karina told him after which she asked for what she was really in a mood fr drinking. Hopefully she could stand beinf there enough time to enjoy a cold drink. But this being karoke... There was no telling how many out of key souls would decide to torture humanity that day.

Interacting: With No One  

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:55 pm
~Hunsi~

Hunsi was sitting around the bar area, wearing almost regular clothes with an animal around his shoulder. He was pinned up in the corner, listening as the terrible singers tried their hand at singing. Mostly, it was a language he didn't even understand so it was just pure entertainment value and aesthetics of their performance. Thinking, he would see someone join into the fray. Someone that wasn't a drinker? If he picked up on it correctly. He just was surprised someone knew english around here and was wiling to actually use it. Thinking, should he talk to her? Try make friends? Or he could think about new things. Especially those new treks he was working on. Signing, he would shake his head. It was a mistake coming here. But his parents kind of made him. Even though he was 20 and could of gladly stated no. But it didn't matter. He was still wet behind the ears on everything. ..

The First step to true harmony is through ranquility
t
OOC:

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 170
Stamina Used:

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge would bring her hands down and remove ZJ's shirt. Then the rest of his clothing would follow quickly, along with the lace underwear she was wearing. Thus would begin the activity that cannot be mentioned on this site. She would show ZJ exactly what 3 years in a relationship could give in terms of experience. Those hips knew what they were doing after all. After she showed him exactly how much she loved him, she was there giving him a relaxing massage. She was really good at massages surprisingly. It was something she picked up with her time spent with Kaguya. It helped with sore muscles of course and to relax. Now they would talk about things and settle the problems they had. "That was great...sorry I made you wait that long. So do you want to work this out? We can continue this relationship, I'm trying to fix the things that were wrong. I want to continue and I know we can be happy. Most of the problems have been on my end. It's not easy for me to open up and I was afraid of opening up to you. Kaguya's breakup hurt me a lot. We finally talked again and made up, I finally understood why she just left me. After talking to her and talking to Indra I was able to realize what was needed to be done."

Chitoge sighed and then continued her massage. Least she was finally opening up even if it somewhat still scared her. "I do love you Zane and I want this to work out. I think if we give it another shot it will. There was another problem that needs to be dealt with if we do want to have a healthy relationship. Maya and Mercy. If you want to stay with me you need to make it clear to them that I'm who you are going to be with. You need to tell them to ******** off basically. I can't handle them constantly flirting with you and trying to be with you right in front of me. Them being your friends and one your tuner isn't a problem. So if you want to stay with me is that possible to make it clear to them that doing that isn't ok? It's all I ask from you if we want to continue the relationship."

Stamina:100/100
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Wear: 0%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[284]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [1]
                                                                                → Strength: [180]
                                                                                → Stamina: [100]
                                                                                → Jump: [3]
                                                                                → Air Time: 91

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 am
Karina Ellysion

There was only so much any sane and musically prone person could take in this place. As she drank her cold soda, her eyes would twitch ever so slightly and the worst pitches. People being drunk didn't help keeping them on key, it was quite the contrary. Sometime while she was halfway through thr drink, the male who had previously offered her a beverage sat at her table. Her gaze became instantly cold as he went on in broken english mixed with wjat she figured was flirtous Brazilian speech. As if that would impress her. They were in Brazil after all. She let him go on while keeping her hands away from where he could try to grip them. After a minute of allowing him to rant his flirtatious attempts she finally spoke a single phrase. Shot him down so hard to get f he were a dog he would have ran back to his friends with tail between his legs.

A little longer later, her drink was gone and her ears had reached there limit. She was in a karoke bar, may as well go ahead and give it a shot herself. The red head knew jer talent and if she exposed it around in New York bars what was the difference here? Well difference was karoke where as in New York she had a band. But that was a minor thing.

As she walked to the stage she felt everyones eyes stare at her, which she ignored. Selecting her song she grabbed the mic and got to business. She wasn't up there for tje people in the room, it was for herself. If there were any applause or awe she paid no mind. Karina was a little to into her own "world". Once her performance was done she took up her seat once more where the waiter quickly handed her a complementary soda.

With: No One Yet
https://youtu.be/P6qFCqOy3HU
Song she singing
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:12 pm
~Hunsi~

"That's probably not the best idea there" he whispered as he looked onto the men that was harking at the red head woman. Looking, he would watch them all attempt and fail. She was cute, but he didn't really understand why they threw themselves at her like wolves. Then again, Hunsi didn't really feel anything for anyone so maybe he wasn't the best judge of character. "Are they usually like this?" he whispered, as he looked towards the others again. Shaking his head, his animal. Lizard? Chameleon? Whichever one. would take sips out of his drink as welll before he took it and took a sip as well. Watching, the girl everyone was hitting on was swooning over her and giving good reviews. "Beautiful voice" he would say at the end, not knowing that it was out loud to where Karina could hear him. .

t
OOC:

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 170
Stamina Used:

Aquos Dragoa

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

It's as he expected, but this was going to go into overdrive soon. He actually was kind of excited. He been working with this regalia for that subroad development, but in a live fire situation? Oh, that's lovely fun. He would need it too. It seems Otrera was going into overdrive. The attacks would clash, causing his hair to blow violently as Zane would cover a little just to keep from getting sand and such in his eyes. Smirking, he would shake his head as the regalia he had on activated, the spoils rotating at high rpm, the electricity flowing off the suit, showing that it was activated. While Mil only had a subregalia, some kind of hint should go off on her subregalia. Whether it be a his, a gust of wind, or just a whistle. Who knows. It similar how when Fang regalia was activated and Nue's regalia sparked electricity. It was an understanding. Something to say hey.

Hearing the words, he would look into her eyes. His own eyes still unchanged. His secret still concealed. Least, he believed that it was. He wasn't too sure. But the fact remained, he got who he wanted and she was going to come at him hard as ********. He was sure. There were times where you gotta take and give. This was a situation. "Well, It's always nice when I have my life threatened. When its not just Flora' p***y or her doing things she shouldn't...Still....I am impressed." he replied simply. The spoils were still spinning and spinning, the power was continuously charging. If she was anything like Flora, he learned quick to be prepared. If he had...learned about this or knew earlier when he first met Flora, she probably wouldn't of lashed out at him. Or he could of avoided that lashing out when he used his Zone on her But damn that was.. major years ago. s**t ,Zane was old.

But back to the battle, she would re-position herself. He wasn't sure why, but he would soon find out. Lightning bolts. Many of them. How exactly? To go about this? As they were coming, he would look to see that Otrera wasn't done. Of course, Seeing the gathering of lightning from the distance, he had to make a play on this. If she was generating it? Maybe a blast? A destructo disk? Either way, he was not about to get hit with that. It looked more dangerous than the bolts. He would first gather vibrations and pump them throughout his body, hardening it to a degree. Not to the same degree as Jade road, (Which I know. He has wind and gaia .why not? Jade armor) The vibrations were increasing his body. Hardening the damage it will be able to take. Giving him more stamina. Holding his hand out, he was going to match her blast with his blast. But here was something different. She wanted to be petty. He would show her petty. She may still can do lightning strikes which was dangerous as ******** but she was going to learn who and what was really supreme in its purest form. His eyes would glow brighter, a cross appearing in his left eye.

He would release the blast, causing the two blasts to collide with each other, but as the blast from mil would have the early advantage, it soon would crumble as the IA of the Rising road racing through the air and charging at Mil. If it was Ruka, she would be able use the full potential of this IA but Zane was only just a practitioner. Not an expert. It wasn't his main road so the IA suffered a little. At least, from his analysis. There was an aura that would now take over this battle. Zane..wasn't really fully there any more. Killing intent on both ends now. Oh. Oh, and I know what some wonder. So the bolts were ignored? No. Throughout the motion and even while releasing the IA, Zane was getting pelted with these bolts. While it wasn't stopping him fully, they are not to be estimated. In fact, it was these damn bolts that exactly caused for his killing intent to come out. It's also why he used his super saiyan trick, to brace himself for it. Taking that head on was going to be tricky...he could already feel it in his body and notice it in his treks. He was going to be limited for a minute.

You know. I really would of liked it if you tried to do something else besides getting constantly pelted by these bolts of lightning. Idiot, do you know how much this hurts? It's like getting tazed repeatedly. Ehhhh. ******** what that b***h says. If she going to pull out this s**t. I going for kills. Nothing less. Step aside Zane. She's getting taste of this Infinity Atmosphere. Don't care. That Brit can get the ******** on!

OOC sad

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 45 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]
Slot 2: Zues

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Tricks Used:
1. [ RANK A ] ▪▫ Super Saiyan
______________ ○ Using the rider's ability to control vibrations produced by their Air Treks, the rider pumps controlled vibrations throughout their body. This causes an increase in muscle activity by an additional 50% thus allowing maximal voluntary contractions with the greatest increase being in the lower muscles of the legs. With these vibrations Zane achieves a state where his body gains explosive movements,an increase in bone density and notably more resilient to fatigue all due to his acute vibrations. However by regulating the vibration ratio in different areas of the body, Zane is able to amplify distinct aspects of his psychical body: There are a total of three different activators.

Strength activation: +20 Str
or
Speed activation: +20 Spd
or
Stamina activation: +20 Stm
Rank A
2.• Atmosphere Max: With the Regalia's unique array of wired attachments coiled about the wheel spool network lining the AT Armor, the user has been given generation potential far beyond that of the normal AT battery they once relied on. As a result, the user's electrical output ability has been advanced to the point that releases use enough conductive channeling force to be considered excessively lethal. This output potential reaches levels far beyond that of before, extending or enhancing the traits of any Rising Road technique prior to the Regalia's activation. This 'maximum output' lasts for the duration of an entangling technique wherein the user shrouds an enemy and surges with the full extent of their electrical storage. The King also has the option of shrouding a small or moderate sized area to extend the range, decreasing the effect despite a still lethal dosage of paralyzing, incapacitating, shocking is dealt. [ Infinity Atmosphere

Wear: 38%
READ :700 [810] + 80 (Rising regalia activated)
ACC:300 [300]- 10
Str:300 [420] + 50
Sta:100 [90] + 50
Jump:0 [0]-10 ....lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

After their little workout, as some would say it, he would end up on his stomach receiving a massage from Chitoge. That was, unexpected as well. It was one of those things where he was surprised and shocked. Who was giving her these tricks and tips. This what was ZJ was wondering. Hades knew though. This change? No way in hell. There was definitely something going on behind the scenes here. He's not going to lie though. This massage felt ******** fantastic and well needed giving the stress of everything. Hearing his phone go off, he heard the tone of a rock cover of "Dirty Diana" go off and he would reach out to his phone. Looking at the text message, he would read it and mentally face-palmed. OH yeah. He kind of forgot about that. No lie, he was kind of taken back by the whole, Chitoge gonna ******** you now, bit. Sending a response back, he would put it down before it rung again. The sound of "Cliffs of Dover" playing.

Looking at the phone, he would notice it was a replay. He missed a message? Oh, Mercy messaged him too? That's..lovely. He was back thinking about the whole situation. That's just great. Great indeed. At this time, Chitoge was starting her little monologue as he replied. "I remember about that. She was the one you made me play against a few times in summer league? " he questioned, trying to remember Kaguya fully. Thinking about it more, he wasn't running from the conversation. But, he now had a whole agenda for the day. That quick. . Moving, he would break away from the feelings of her hands on his back. He already had his shorts back on as it was just precautionary in case there was someone popping in.

"Indra? I kind of figured it was her that ended up giving you advice" he whispered, enough for her to hear. He would look down, thinking for a moment. But he was still listening. Looking at his treks, he would quickly grab them and look before starting to put them on. "Another shot? My bad. Didn't know we was on break Could of fooled me." he questioned sarcastically before putting his other trek on, " Sorry about that. But on a serious note. Here's the issue with your philosophy... you think one good ********? And grind just automatically solves things. There are more issues than just lack of sex and relations in general. Are you that.....Listen.. I honestly can't tell what will happen in the future...I just wanna enjoy my time and honestly not deal with the situation...You do hold the keys. If we give it another shot . I sure everything be just fine.....But honestly, I don't care what this retard wants... I going to have fun. Carnival is Live. I aint ready settle down. But I am impressed. Majorly impressed. Indra taught you well. So has, this Kaguya..person....Honestly..just dropping and letting things roll in place be best. No claims. No titles. Just have fun and let who we attract to. Attract. I know how your past been. I don't wanna make promises I can't keep and hurt you more. You been damaged enough....lets just do this..I got to go handle some things.. Mi amor. I'll be back. And then, when I come back. We have full convo. Hash everything out. And see where we go from there. It' s unfair make a rash decision while I'm still high from that good time..It was worth the wait. " He would then get up and head out.

Now would Chitoge notice ? Does she truly know fully about the split personalities? Throughout his speech, it would seem to be different personalities. His words were not making sense together. As if different thoughts were running together. Different people talking. Different things going on. But at the end. There seemed to be something new there. Something of purity. Hades didn't give s**t. ZJ was really nice and kind of.loyal. But the two together. That harmony was there during his last few sentences. He didn't want to make a mistake. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He was in a true harmony at that point. He needed to make things. He needed to hear all sides and see whats what. Chitoge pleaded her case. .But for ZJ and Hades. There were 2 more sides to hear. So see Maya. Play and chill with Mercy. Which he was going kick her a** in that game. And then come back and talk with Chitoge. And what's truly. With that, he was off to the cliff. Maya awaited. and sadly. He was late. His eyes finally finishing twinkling and returning back to normal. That was a weird.

]

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
1. Air canon- 3
2. Over the Moon, Air Canon. 5
3. Sonic Boom s**t, Air canon, Air Canon, 7
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3
Black Fire Lord

Text to Mercy:
Ohhh? A lovely fight? You really challenging me to a fighting game?
Hehe.. I didn't know it was party time. I wasn't even suppose to be here.
However, I got a couple of things to do. We can fight in a few hours. I hope your asuka is ready to be K.O majorly. Day in and Day out. -ZJ

Text to Maya:

Don't pull too much damage. I'm on my way. Hope you brought your treks.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kuro Hummed to himself as he continued to rub the sun screen on to Neva, getting everywhere he could and was allowed to go before finally finishing. He then sat next to his girlfriend before handing her the bottle after he put more on to his palm, "Can you get my back too?" he asked curiously as he began to rub the sun screen on to his arms, chest, and legs. He couldn't help but hum to himself as they would begin to relax soon. Hopefully he could take Neva out on a proper date while they were there. It would be nice.

(Money: $618.88 )

Cain simply stood by Rain as things were going down, but he didn't really care right now. It was vacation time so he would stay out of trouble with others and focus on relaxing with his lover. He nodded to what she said before going to grab his own stuff and following her off the boat once they hit shore and would let her lead him to their room. He wondered if it would be a nice room.

(Money: $2604.80)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Str [202] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Otrera was not at all shocked at the maneuvers he was pulling, she expected nothing less from the man but this performance. She was still smiling "Well Flora isn't the only lion here now. Not the same girl with broken ribs you knocked out in two rounds Zane." she spoke with a crack of her neck before Zane met her move with his own, but this was no normal move, but an IA. It looks like Zane was really out to play now. She stopped her beam and began to harden the nitrogen upon herself until her "skin" was ultra hard. She crossed her arms taking the full blow of this IA on for a moment as the force was enough to instantly crack her shell. She knew this was a bad idea, but she was going to test her resistance to this even with a little help.

Once the beam passed she was standing there though covered in obvious burns and breathing heavily. She began to laugh "OH MAN WHAT A RUSH!" she shouted up to the heavens cracking her neck. She seemed not to mind her injuries though they hurt a lot. She was clearly not that easy to kill, but what else was there to expect from the Ainsworth.
She ran a hand through her hair "Now thats power! Ohhhhh maybe I'll be able to reach that type of power one day! That hurt like hell, but I loved it!' she began to hop in place as pieces of her armor continued to fall off of her.

Are you daft Otre?!?
Relax Mil, Zane might be trying to kill us but this is what battle is all about!
Oh for-

Otrera brought her arms back together for a moment with a smile "My turn Zane!" she smiled as a powerful light & powerful overtook her form, the light enough to blind anyone looking right at her. The sky around them began to darken. Lightning began to strike, a presence oppressive to anyone who was no one Zanes level taking over the area.
The light from her began to include powerful lightning strikes upon her person which caused a powerful explosion that shook the Earth around them and glasses entire segments of the beach.

By the time things settled their area was still dark, lightning was still striking but Otrera was not in some manner of dark armor. She began to laugh, the visor of the suit becoming transparent for a moment so he could see the smile as an aura of electricity radiated around the suit. She was using her sub-regalia & her IA now..Excalibur. It was a fine time to test it right? She chuckled "Lets have some real fun!" she spoke began waving hang her hand as a loud noise overtook the area before what Zane might realize is the hundreds upon hundreds of ultra destructive bolts appearing from the sky, striking with explosive power. The world was petty much rumbling.
They were meant to hurt, to kill for every move she made was very clearly meant to kill now. Two could play the game, but Otrera was clearly destructive, leaving fires in the wake of her strikes. She even struck out at him with her feet, hundreds or storm bolts in his way, weaker than the strikes from around him but enough to bother anyway.

Of course she was still moving as she created some stormy orb she tossed it into the air for a moment before jumping after it before kicking it but what came from it was a powerful beam of wind & air that would generally kill anyone too weak who it hit, but it was going to destroy everything, especially everything behind Zane, perhaps he had a defense...no of course he did but she hopped he still felt the power because this move may normally have been S class, but Mil was Overclocked, the power of the trick was easily IA now.

The move rumbled as it traveled in the air, the pressure enough to send sand & dust everyone. This along with the powerful strikes of lightning were bound to give Zane something to remember even if Otrera & Mil could not overcome him quite yet.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Sonia [Sub: Taranis
Record: 4W - 2L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:
Methu-Ni (Pure) - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Egeking - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Noble Negative J3T

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]
→ Acceleration: [ 96]
→ Strength: [ 73]
→ Stamina: [ 79 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 45

Stamina: 73
AT Wear: 28 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-----→{ Bloody Roll Soul 1800° l D }
-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

→ Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-----→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

Late...he was very very late.
Maya has stood at the rails near the feet of the redeemer, looking out at the city of Rio, kind of a s**t hole no matter how you looked at it, eagerly awaiting the sight of a rapidly moving speck racing toward her from the trail. Ten minutes passed, then twenty, then thirty...all the while the sky above rumbled as dark clouds moved in to match Maya's mood, sending natives and tourists alike hurrying down the trail, not noticing the girl in white being slowly pelted by the light drops of rain.

By the time ZJ arrived he'd no doubt notice the wide, deep gouges and scratches all over the feet , legs and stand of Christ the Redeemer, obvious evidence of an angry Bloody Road user's explosive ire, and between the statue's feet, was Maya. She had her face hidden by the wide brim of her hat , which drooped considerably under the weight of rain water that soaked into it, and had one leg up on the pedestal with her other lazily swinging back and forth.
"You're late ZJ" she would say upon his arrival in an unnervingly soft tone with an over enunciation of each word. It would be clear to just about anyone who knew Maya, that the girl was a special kind of upset.

"Being crazy has its benefits"...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:30 pm
Karina Ellysion

Hearing a voice coming from the table behind hers, Karina turned to face the source. Before she spoke, she was caught a bit off guard by the lizards on his shoulder. "Ughh..." Her mouth remained open for a second before returning to earth. "Thanks..." Although she was speaking to him her eyes remained on the reptile. "Nice lizard?" She ended it with a hint of a question. Karina wasn't all too sure if it was officially really a lizard? Some people were literal about animals. "Brasil huh? Not many places allow dogs let alone a lizard."

With: No One Yet

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It seems Flora really knows how to raise the psychotic and mentally insane. At this rate, it's the 8th wonder of the world how they all look so come but yet so coo coo in the brains. Such an annoying little fly on the wall you are.. No, more of a cockroach. It's abnormally insane how much you are ignoring me. Reminds me of that idiot who was the Death King back in my youth. No matter. If you enjoy almost dying...Then I'll gladly show you the death you truly taste for. " he commented simply. Was she for real? How was she so?...daft? Seriously. There was no reason for her to be happy about things were pulling out. Oh Well. The question would remain. How much would they pump out? And how much would Flora allow?

Watching, he knew rising regalia couldn't be used for IA anymore. So shooting another one and hoping for a stalemate was out of the question. She was weaving attacks together. As he figured. The spoils would spin around mightily, charging with all its might before the coils started to gather around his body and project a little barrier. Telsa coil. Now. Was this going to completely protect him from everything Mil was through out at him? No. Not at all. He was at least hoping for reduction in potential. With the Regalia as the source, this should be the case. As the blasts came for him. He would keep the super saiyan up as well. He was going to need it. after the blast passing through, the telsa coil would mitigate the damage and the effects. A wire connecting to the ground to keep to give the lightning an outlet. After it all cooled down and settle, Zane would be standing there smiling. His treks were saved. He wasn't dead. Life was good. But what about him ? His body? Well, it probably was obvious. His clothes were shredded, filled with many holes but luckily none in the 'goods" places. Besides the burns, painful shocks that seemed to be continuing to occur even though the lightning was gone, and the fact his movements were really constraint to the point he was just choosing not to move unless he had to, one would think Zane would run out of tricks and Mil finally caught up to him? Nah. But she was getting close.

"Impressive...Honestly. That last blast got me good. Even for my defense it still had costly effects. I expected nothing less. Now. I would like to actually have a date night with my new fiance' And it doesn't help when you are destroying the beach like this with your lightning everywhere. I going have to ask you to chill out!"
                                                                    the monkey king would state. He didn't move still, but his treks would release, the gems decomposing and turning into the transduction devices. After deployment, the devices would take to their job, the whole beach was starting to shake violently. The Monkey King was here. He had two options. Hurt himself and struggle to move fully or to try recover and limit his movements? Well, it was obvious what the answer was. And it was obvious the benefits of having a road that you honestly didn't even have to move. The Rising regalia was sparking and showing signs of wear and tear. It was going to need to be fix. It wasn't broken and shattered, but it was reaching its full limits. Not by use, but by using it for that defense trick against the lightning...even for advanced technology, it was pushing its limits. He planned to end this his next move.

OOC sad

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 45 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]
Slot 2: Zues

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Tricks Used:
1. Telsa Coil
2.•

Wear: 38%
READ :700 [810] + 80 (Rising regalia activated)
ACC:300 [300]- 10
Str:300 [420] + 50
Sta:100 [90] + 50
Jump:0 [0]-10 ....lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Image
User Image

ZJ would be in full control kind of. Well. It was hard to explain. It wasn't the sweet, innocent, I will cook you breakfast ZJ but the regular annoyed, what you doing in my house? ZJ. Not like it truly mattered at this point. Finally making it to the statue of Christ the Redeemer he would notice instantly that someone was taking anger out on it. Now why deface the statue? Well. Just meant Maya was pissed. "I know I am Late Maya. s**t...didn't think you would actually do this much damage already" he stated as the rain poured down, pelting his clothes with water. His hair becoming wet and slick. Sighing. This was not good at all. There was rain, which meant there was water. And Maya was mad. That's. lovely. "Sooooo. On a scale of one to ten. How mad are you exactly?" he questioned.

]

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
1. Air canon- 3
2. Over the Moon, Air Canon. 5
3. Sonic Boom s**t, Air canon, Air Canon, 7
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 am
~Hunsi~

Seeing the girl turned around, Hunsi mentally slapped himself because he wasn't sure the outcome that was going to come from this. He didn't even want to try drag attention to himself. However, he got it. Looking at the woman, he said nothing before she said thanks.He would just nod, but would notice her eyes were fixated on his little friend. "Oh, my chameleon. . Yeah. Name's Aadesh. He's a good little guy. Most people don't notice due to the fact he seems so still and like a toy at times. However, he can be quite active" he explained. "That is correct though. I had to basically bargain to get him here without being kicked out. That and some old lady threatened the manager. I guessing. He owes her money? I don't think too much about it though" The chameleon would look at Karina before sticking its tongue out to catch a fly, then pulling it back into his mouth. .

t
OOC:

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 170
Stamina Used:

Aquos Dragoa

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash