Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:02 am
A.) Go into the woods to gather kindling

Banshee was an excitable mess, following their guide through the woods and barely holding back the delighted shriek that was building up in the back of her throat. She settled for humming instead, her eager footsteps keeping her near the front of the group, though she stumbled a few times when she spotted something that caught her attention long enough for her to forget how to walk. It was a beautiful night, the chattering of the night birds pleasant background noise.

She wasn't afraid, not of the darkness or of any strange creature might be lurking out among the trees. Not once did the concept cross her mind. Her desire to help was her most overriding instinct, Skirmish’s enthusiasm clearly having rubbed off, and all of her many new friends were clearly deserving of roasted marshmallows.

“I’LL GET SOME FIREWOOD!” she announced. It came out louder than she’d intended but most things did, and then she was off, trotting off into the trees in search of good kindling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:53 am
C.) Set up camera traps

Rising Sign was glad to see she wasn't the only Babby that wanted to come on the little adventure and felt a little bit better as they headed off into the woods. The last thing she wanted to do was a burden while she was out here, and now that she wasn't the only young Phony she felt like she could pull her weight and not be so self conscious. The walk was rather nice, she had to admit, and she gazed up at the stars once they reached the campsite. Although there were trees all around them they had a pretty decent view of the sky.

Listening to what needed to be done, Rising Sign decided she'd be best at setting up one of the cameras. She'd be able to get a nice, low angle and she really wasn't sure she could carry much firewood or help with tents, so this was the best option. She grabbed one of the cameras as well and set off into the woods. Although she wasn't afraid of the dark, she knew better than to go too far from the relative safety of the group. Thankfully she wasn't the only Phony heading out into the darkness so she could always call for help if need be.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 am
C.) Set up camera traps

Fright Night seemed absolutely jovial through out all of their trek and early expedition despite the fact that nothing much had even happened yet. He was even more so jovial when a familiar mare had joined the adventure and greeted him. "Aahh, Banshee lass! SO vonderous to see you here as well! I do hope to be able to hear some more of your songs?" he grinned, gently reaching out to elbow her in jest as he laughed.

When they finally made it to the place they'd set up camp, he watched the guide mare enthusiastically, waiting almost impatiently for her to finish speaking and some action to start happening. "Aahh yes, cameras. Perfect for capturing those spooky images!" he declared gleefully. "I'll help set them up!" he nodded, grabbing a camera and made his way over to the nearest group of unoccupied trees. He took his time looking for the perfect tree and the perfect spot to set one up before securing it around the base.

Before leaving, he glanced around to see if any others were there. From beneath his frilled collar he pulled on a small string, revealing a plastic bat dangling from the other end. Grinning, he chuckled to himself as he positioned himself out of the way and dangled the bat in front of the camera to check it was working properly. Briefly being overcome with amusement he probably set off the camera to pick up quite a few shots of his cheap plastic bat but hey... he made sure it worked, didn't he?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:36 am
A.) Go into the woods to gather kindling?

Spooky Sweet decided she would help gather wood, it took her a while since she was only able to get a few pieces to stay on her back at a time, picking up each piece with her mouth and carefully putting it on her back. She walked slowly since she didn't want to make a lot of noise dropping the wood back to the forest floor, but it did happen a few times. Each time Spooky Sweet froze looking around to see if anything was going to react to her clumsy motions.

zippedsiren
(Nope I don't mind I'll include that in my post tomorrow <3)

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 am
C.) Set up camera traps?

Torte didn't wanna sit around, or do something safe and easy like setting up the tents! "I'm gonna set up some cameras, Skirm," she called aloud, flying to the edge of the campsite, looking at the guide before she ran off. This was exciting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:46 am
D) Secure the campsite

Footnote hobbled along with the rest of the group as they were led deep into the forest by Skirmish. Despite it being called a monster hunt, there seemed to be an air of merriment about the group. Footnote frowned. This was serious business! Monsters were real!

The foal longed to break away from the group to do his own investigating but their guide, this Skirmish-something seemed to be in possession of useful information. Footnote decided that he would stay for now.

When the tasks were read out several phonies immediately volunteered for the camera traps and from the looks of it, that task would soon be filled up as the pile of cameras rapidly decreased. Footnote pursed his lips. Gathering wood should be left to the stronger and more able bodied phonies. He would help with securing the camp ground.

Shaking out a small canister tucked away in his survival kit, the foal proceeded to sprinkle salt around the campsite to ward of ghosts. This was then followed by a sprinkling of sulphur to ward off snakes.

Yes. One can never be too careful.  

Rapidashtrainer

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:05 am
A.) Go into the woods to gather kindling

Ohhhh Labyrinth felt at home! It has been so long since she'd prowled these woods at night, making her way home from one of her self styled "adventures" as a foal. Her latest expedition location had been a sticky jungle somewhere in South America. It was hot, there were a lot of bugs, and at least one scientist who she nearly dumped into the piranha waters just so he'd stop snoring. Here, the air was brisk and the night sky was sparkling and clear. She took a deep breath in of the cool air and exhaled slowly.

Ahh! She felt refreshed and ready to find a monster!

At the campsite, after the demonstration of the cameras, Lab was excited to use them. But so were a lot of other phony, so there were going to be more then enough volunteers.

After Banshee loudly announced her intentions of going to firewood, Labyrinth decided she would too, and followed up with a much more decibel friendly "Yeah, I think I'll go get some firewood too."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 am
A.) Go into the woods to gather kindling?

Muck wasn't so good about setting things up but he was always more than willing and eager to scrounge for things. He trotted after the number of phonies who had volunteered to gather firewood, "I'll join you! Wait up!"

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 am
B.) Help set up the tents

Draft wasn't one for hikes so this was new to him. The electronically inclined DJ enjoyed the evening though, wishing his husband was here with him for a stroll. He also kept his eye on Banshee, though she was a grown girl now his little baby (grandbaby?) was still precious to him.

Once they found the campsite he decided creating shelter was a bit more important for him. That and he was use to the whole bed making thing as his hubby was a bit of a sleeper. "I'll help with the tents, gotta have a good place to crash," he smiled. After call out for Bashee to be careful and not get briers in her hair he went about setting up their sleeping quarters.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:06 am
D) Investigate the stream

"Oh... Um..." Heavenly Body wasn't exactly good at putting things together unless it cam to dead bodies. Fidgeting with her hooves for a moment, she awkwardly watched as the group scattered to complete their activities. She played with her hair for a moment, pulling twigs from the strands before she wandered over towards the sound of the water. It was so peaceful, the running water only amplifying the beauty of the stars with it's reflection.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:11 am
D.) Find spots to secure the cameras.

Nightvine noted the cameras, how much they would weigh, and what would be needed to secure them.

"If we don't tie or secure those cameras to something, they'll get dragged of and played with or chewed on by local wildlife," Nightvine said. "Trust me, there's raccoons, opossums, coyotes... anything that prowls at night will want to investigate, especially if they think food is involved."

Nightvine looked for bushes with thick bases, small trees with deep roots, and boulders too heavy to be carried off.

"If we secure them to heavy or deep rooted things, they won't get carried off. I've found a few places already."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am
D. Something else - check out the haps, and report back to Prowl while tailing the group going into the woods
Fireflight watched the bunch of Phonies as they meandered around making selfies at cameras, marvelling at how chipper this monster hunting expedition had started out. That was probably why the unimpressed foal sprinkling...things...caught his eye, but the powders were distinctly color-tinged or crystalline, so it probably was nothing illicit. As he kept his kit, Fireflight felt just a little bad that Footnote had become a crazy survivalist at such a young age.

Making a cursory round about the established campsite and determining that the area was appropriately safe, he wandered into the woods to tail the more adventurous Phonies.

Wings leisurely flapping along, he pressed a button on the walkie-talkie and harshly whispered into it.
"Sky Flare here," he confirmed, "All clear on the expedition so far - what do you mean, who the f*** is this? It's my codename! You know, because my name is...anyway, all clear."  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:53 am
D. Something Else - Investigate stream!

Lucky decided to map out the campsite, but was quickly disctracted by the alluring sounds of a nearby stream. She wondered what kind of critters so could find by there! But what she found was one of the most beautiful phonies she had ever seen! Her twinkling coat, dazzled the young flutter. “Hello there~” She chimes softly not wanting to disturb the peace. “My name is Lucky Egg. It’s lovely out here.” She made idle conversation as she started to wade through the water finding several crawdads under rocks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:50 pm
C.) Set up camera traps

Diamond figured camera traps weren't such a bad idea. At least if they were brutally murdered in the woods, there was a chance of captured evidence. She grabbed one and fluttered outwards, looking for a good, strong tree that was far away enough not to be redundant, but not so far that they probably wouldn't have made it all the way over to be murdered there, anyway.  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:15 pm
D) Something Else (Secure the campsite)

In all honesty, Hybrid's gut reaction was to set up the camera traps. However, with the number of enthusiastic Phonies that already volunteered before her, it felt like overkill to possibly add to that. A good number of Phonies also already ran off to get firewood. "Guess I'll stay 'ere..." she grumbled a bit.

Several phonies were already busying themselves with the tents, but there was one colt who seemed to be doing something quite a bit different. Approaching the colt from the side, the alicorn bluntly asked "...Ya do this sorta thing often? Ya seem to know what yer doin'!"

With one foot, she gestured to the trail of stuff he had been sprinkling on the ground. And then another question: "Did ya want any help with any of that?"

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff