Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm
Liriel Brisa
Wicked Lily

-squeels- she looks like my aisling~ i love the pic you chose! -goes to read profile now cuz im nosy-

Really? ;;; My profile is boring and as for the image:

Do you want me to change it? I can totally do that.

Or we can make up some bizarre story that they are related and don't know it.

Seriously, if you want me to change the picture, I can do so.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:30 pm
Wicked Lily
Liriel Brisa
Wicked Lily

-squeels- she looks like my aisling~ i love the pic you chose! -goes to read profile now cuz im nosy-

Really? ;;; My profile is boring and as for the image:

Do you want me to change it? I can totally do that.

Or we can make up some bizarre story that they are related and don't know it.

Seriously, if you want me to change the picture, I can do so.

Nu i love it =D its not the same cuz ur girl has hazel eyes, my girl has red. and our weapons are completely opposite. you heal and i love it. ^^ -glomps excitedly-  

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 pm
Liriel Brisa

Nu i love it =D its not the same cuz ur girl has hazel eyes, my girl has red. and our weapons are completely opposite. you heal and i love it. ^^ -glomps excitedly-

*glomps back* Why thank you. heart

I am planning more healing/support/defense when Miya starts to grow in terms of zanpakuto *nods*

I thought that first one would be a good start for support.

I guess I should go to the ooc and meet everyone x3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:48 pm
Wicked Lily
Liriel Brisa

*glomps back* Why thank you. heart

I am planning more healing/support/defense when Miya starts to grow in terms of zanpakuto *nods*

I thought that first one would be a good start for support.

I guess I should go to the ooc and meet everyone x3

its pretty quiet but we can go talk to them. there's a chat there too. =)  

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:24 pm
Wicked Lily

Liriel Brisa

Hey, I'm in squad four too . . . and we lost the second captain there?! I know that Cat went away, but then Sadon stepped up. Now he/she is out as well? bummer.

Gluggle = Huggle + Glomp. A Refuge creation, and the legacy of a friend who passed away.

Just passing through here. Wanted to stick my head in, but after massive schoolwork, I am burnt out. Oh, and I have to do it again tomorrow. yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:26 pm
Alexander Magnus
Wicked Lily

Liriel Brisa

Hey, I'm in squad four too . . . and we lost the second captain there?! I know that Cat went away, but then Sadon stepped up. Now he/she is out as well? bummer.

Gluggle = Huggle + Glomp. A Refuge creation, and the legacy of a friend who passed away.

Just passing through here. Wanted to stick my head in, but after massive schoolwork, I am burnt out. Oh, and I have to do it again tomorrow. yay.

We will get another captain. Sadon had real life stuff happen. =) it happens ot the best of us. ^^  

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 pm
Liriel Brisa
Alexander Magnus
Wicked Lily

Liriel Brisa

We will get another captain. Sadon had real life stuff happen. =) it happens ot the best of us. ^^

Honestly Magni, after reading a bit, I hope that Miya will never ever ever ever meets your 12th captain xD

At least until she develops more as a person. xD

Maybe a month or two, I can make a character in H.M. *nods*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:09 pm
@Bliss: All right, thanks. Yourself?
I rarely linger online, so I don't generally chat back and forth on forums.

Hello, Liriela and GuCloud!

@Liriel: Funny how you have a character named Aisling, b/c the RPR used to have a member named Aisling FallenFeather (she changed her name since and has recently fallen into inactivity).

@Magni: Saying he passwed away makes it sound as if he died. At least as far as I know, Ivellias is still alive.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Bri, I can understand that. You should have seen how stressful and angry I have been the past couple of weeks. I've kept it largely out of here, but yeah. RL sucks so heartily that I cannot truly understand it. I suppose that is one benefit of having the Bleach guild dying off. few complain if I cannot post as often as I wish to.

Blissy, to be fair . . . my captain has had a few things leading up to that point. He was made captain without support of others, and without combat. That led him to need to prove himself. When something big came to his attention (guild event), he left specific orders for every person in the squad tailored to their specialities in science. At the event, he was humiliated and beaten without even being able to scratch his opponent (godmodding was involved). Upon returning home, only two in the entire squad actually did follow orders. The rest ignored them, or are still MIA after over a month of non-posting. OOC that is frustrating, IC you have a man humiliated, feeling like he has not been respected, and asserting dominance over those that just seem content to do their own thing. Those that have followed orders are in his good graces. The rest inspired this tour of anger. Honestly, I think it is done for now. Nobody is left that is active to yell at.

Yoder: I understood that he did die . . . neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:33 pm
Alexander Magnus
Bri, I can understand that. You should have seen how stressful and angry I have been the past couple of weeks. I've kept it largely out of here, but yeah. RL sucks so heartily that I cannot truly understand it. I suppose that is one benefit of having the Bleach guild dying off. few complain if I cannot post as often as I wish to.

Blissy, to be fair . . . my captain has had a few things leading up to that point. He was made captain without support of others, and without combat. That led him to need to prove himself. When something big came to his attention (guild event), he left specific orders for every person in the squad tailored to their specialities in science. At the event, he was humiliated and beaten without even being able to scratch his opponent (godmodding was involved). Upon returning home, only two in the entire squad actually did follow orders. The rest ignored them, or are still MIA after over a month of non-posting. OOC that is frustrating, IC you have a man humiliated, feeling like he has not been respected, and asserting dominance over those that just seem content to do their own thing. Those that have followed orders are in his good graces. The rest inspired this tour of anger. Honestly, I think it is done for now. Nobody is left that is active to yell at.

Yoder: I understood that he did die . . . neutral

I understand completely now and don't blame your charrie

RL is being hard for you so that's not fair. If you want a short fun or angry rp, I am available in PMs. Or if you want to rant some more, there's PMs too -hugs tightly-  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:34 pm
I know there was a member of the RPR (whose name escapes me) who had Muscular Dystrophy and did die while a member here. If that's who you are thinking of, it's not Ivellias. Otherwise, Ivellias's death is definitely news to me, and I would like to know what you know about it.

Yeah, Magni, feel free to vent here or in PMs if it would help you at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 pm
Well, I don't like to burden others with my issues. Both Blissy and Bri can attest to that. Been talking to them on skype recently and both are truly engaging (for different reasons, both lovely). The big issue right now is school. I wanted to drop a class, but was not sure what that would do to my tuition. Good thing I asked. Evidently, by taking the class, there is an agreement made that I will pay for the whole class. By contrast, if the class is not completed, the portion (percentage of the class) not taken must be refunded to the student loan people. Sure. Reasonable. Well, the school will bill me for every penny they have to return to the loan people. I would owe more to the school than I make in several months. In the meantime, my GPA will drop because I didn't post anything for a week, and was trying to drop the class. So now I have two classes and have to catch up, as well as keep plodding on since even if I don't get it or struggle . . . I literally am not allowed to quit.

Yoder: As far as I knew he was the one who had a long-standing illness and passed. Perhaps I am wrong. Do you now Ivellias? I mean, have you talked with him lately?  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 pm
So, you know Bri from the Gotei Elites?
My word, they get you coming and going. I get the reasoning behind why the college does that, but that doesn't make them nice.

I didn't think so, but I'm not certain. No, I haven't spoken w/ Ivellias in about 4 years. I have spoken with Mikiela more recently, but it's been about 2 years for her. Looking through my Friend List, no name is popping out at me...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm
                  Don't know about the users you're talking about, but I know Trowa was the fellow who invented the gluggle, and passed away of MS a few years ago.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 pm
Oh yes. Bri and I have gotten quite close in recent days, and both her and Blissy have been talking with me in skype.

Yeah, I am at my breaking point of the dry rage I discussed a few pages back. I'm done. Once I am complete with these classes, I am dropping out and don't know what will happen then. Just so sick of the BS.

MS . . . yeah, that sounds familiar. I knew that Ivellias was gone, but couldn't remember what took him. It was a big deal here and the Gluggle got its own society/guild for a while to help spread the word.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games