Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:33 pm
I ignore the announcements, so it's good to know that the 2nd counter isn't a glitch. Granted, that;s supremely and unbelievably stupid of Gaia...

I'm likely the most conservative person here, but I enjoy discussion with those of other views when we can be calm/rational about it (which everybody in the RPR has always been, as this truly is a refuge among the internet of debate).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:03 pm
academic effort and honesty . . . or acceptance of futility and free time.

Hard choice. xp

*hugs Yoder* I love your additions, and deeply enjoy your company.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 pm
Free time is a very lucrative thing. I would do a lot to be able to work part time instead of full time and still make a decent living.

*hugs back* Thanks, most of the net would rather those of my convictions disappear. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 pm
So . . . the family decided to go to the next town over (90 minute drive one-way). Thus, for the first time in 8 years, I have willfully and knowingly ignored a major assignment. It was a 10 slide powerpoint presentation that was not even listed as an assignment. So . . . yeah. Kinda difficult processing this. It's too late to start at this point, and am committed to it- but conflicted.

And I am not as certain as you seem to be, my friend. I will agree that the net is filled with the illusion of anonymity. Without social reprocussions, individuals do not consider their words or actions. You are well-controlled and courteous. You also have strong convictions that at least are the definition of conservatism. That mind-set has ruled the Western world for all of recent memory, and is a convenient scapegoat for the ills of society. We may not share beliefs, but I have a respect for who you have proven yourself to be through the years as a man of both intelligence and conviction. heart heart heart

Totally bromance, and doesn't give a shite.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:01 pm
Oh, I know how hard that must be for you. My ethics would be destroying me if I did that. *says somebody who often follows both the spirit and the letter of the law (refuses to walk on grass in all circumstances when there is a sign prohibiting it)*

True, it's just that those with extreme liberal views are often the loudest on the most popular venues (social spaces, usually). I try not to pay attention to RL news since it can be depressing for many a reason, but I can't avoid hearing about all the debacles that erupt on the net.

*blushes* You're far too generous, my friend, as you are far greater than I.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:42 pm
Sorry guys!

I just got back home but I'm exhausted.

However, I'm off allll day tomorrow so I will be able to post then (:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm
Yes, the problem is that those who are loudest think they are right. Those that doubt tend to lower volume and be swallowed up by the masses. As for news, I only tend to listen to comedians and the headlines that are inescapable. and i am no better than you, old friend. We are peers, and I never pretended to be anything else. *hugs*

Get some rest, Blissy. *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:47 pm
ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:04 pm
@Bliss: Welcome back, and I hope you had fun in Oregon!

@Magni:
As I avoid profanity and lewdness, it is hard to find a good comedian (and religious comedians are almost always distinctly unfunny).
Oh, I know you've never made any claims to that extent, but that doesn't change the fact that I see you as far smarter and more mature (not just age, of course) than I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:09 pm
crying I has a sad. Evidently I did not get a free game from PSN, but a full game demo that was timed. I can no longer play a game I found to be utterly awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taRJkbnEgK4  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:07 pm
Aw, that's really annoying.
Dust is a pretty good game!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:11 pm
You know Dust? question  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:24 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:03 pm
Yes, I always at least keep an ear/eye open for indie game news. When I was at college, indie and emulated games were my only real options. Sadly, since it was quite successful, it caused the media to bring up the issue of furry fandom when it was released, which did a lot to hurt the popularity it could have attained.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:50 pm
Furries are actually not all that bad. The problem is the fursuiters that make the entire community look bad. I'm not saying they are the most tolerant group I have been exposed to, but . . . honestly . . . furries aren't that bad. ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games