Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:03 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Eric looked to Reiko and smiled
"yeah im alright. Jax's fighting style is weakened here.....or he's just getting old."

Jax growled at Eric. He brought his foot up hitting Eric in his back with his foot.
"get off!"

Eric didn't budge from the attack but he did move off of Jax's arms.
"so....." he became a bit bashful when he looked at Reiko.
"I actually don't have a dorm this semester. Not that they cant find me one....lately ive been wanting to stay outside."

Jax slowly got up.
"he's a weird one. Maybe you should offer her lunch or something, not like you eat, Eric."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 am
kalenakeeper

"Lunch actually sounds...nice." Reiko admitted, smiling at Eric. "After this, we can maybe try and see if my old dorm room is in use."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:09 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Eric nodded to what Reiko said.
"alright.....oh yeah...some of the dorms.....um...." he rubbed behind his head
"it something Kalena wouldn't allow."

"Headmaster Eclipse said that if you are close enough, boyfriend and girlfriend could sleep in the same room, as well as family members and such" Jax said rather coldly.
"I guess he was hoping he could get Sophia closer to him, heh, seeing as a headmaster dating a student is rather against school policy and stuff. Too bad she went 'off the deep end'.

Eric turned to Jax, actually interested.
"what do you mean Sophia went off the deep end?"

"off the deep end, lost her marbles, she might even replace mom in her psychotic rage she has towards Kalena. I mean, common, since her keyblade was snapped in two, she can't regain who she was anymore." Jax gave a sinister smile.
"Now she's off on some journey to either find someplace to die or reforge her keyblade, her heart is awefully weak though. X has more of a heart than Sophia does."

He looked down and picked up a blue rose
"This flower has more heart than Sophia." he grinned and the rose burned quickly into ashes.

Eric sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Jax looked back at the academy, he placed his hands in his pockets
"I think something interesting is happening inside. I sense Kalena's back, but who knows for how long."

He looked around for Talia
"Talia, where are you?"

Eric looked at Reiko
"well....shall we?" he offered his arm.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:53 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Jax walked out with Talia on his shoulders. He saw Eric talking to Reiko still.

"Yo Eric."

Eric sighed, knowing Jax was behind him. He turned his head around.

Jax punched Eric right in the face, he then grabbed a hold of Talia and made a mad dash to get away.

"Hahaha loser!!!"

Eric sighed and rubbed his face, he was staring to get a black eye.
"he'll get what's coming to him, but I can't do it yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 am
kalenakeeper

(( I'm sorry. Real life stuff. Stress, breakdowns, crying. )))

"That's it!" Reiko said as she balled her fists. "Im going to teach that no good nobody a lesson."

The handmaiden from before quickly hurried over to Eric and Reiko, tending to Eric's wound first. "You should be more careful, Eric. You too, Princess. You're not the warrior you once were. You've gotten quite rusty."

Reiko growled as she refused to acknowledge her combat skills had deteriorated. "I don't care. I'll rip him in half if I have to."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:08 am
therealkiru
((its ok, why are you crying? My dad's lost his job and trying to get any job he can get a hold of, but it dont pay bills well.))

User ImageUser Image

Eric sighed
"Im choosing not to fight him. Yeah, Jax is a nuisance but I need him to stay alive."

He took off his gloves and sighed
"I could kill him with just my hands...and the cursed magic that flows in my veins. I have to wear these gloves to make sure my anger doesnt bubble over and me accidentally killing someone..."

He sighed touching a flower, it quickly wilted. He picked it up and looked sad, he focused on happy thoughts and the flower grew anew.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna had walked into the courtyard after entering through the academy gates. She was taking in the sights, "Wow...so, this is a school...?" she was home schooled, so she had no idea how an actual school was like, this was all new to her. While walking around, she noticed a group of people, "Oh...I wonder of these people are students too.." She wanted to walk over and ask, however, she was hesitating to, she didn't know how to act properly in front of others.

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:23 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red had been walking around the school for awhile now, and had already been to almost all of the areas. She was starting to get bored however, "Hahh..I'm so bored~." she held her arms behind her, "I guess I should head back to Ms. Koko...hm?" she then noticed a girl who seemed hesitant to approach a group. "Hehe, or, maybe I can have a little fun." Red quietly approached the girl from behind, and as she reached her, "HELLO!!!" she yelled.

[ooc: Hey, good to see you joined 3nodding ]
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was startled by the sudden loud Hello that came from behind her, she drew her sword and pointed it at whomever had startled her. To her surprise, it was a girl in a red hood, "Ah..." she then withdrew her sword, "Please be careful about startling people...I almost used my blade on you." she said, rubbing her ears since they hurt a little from the hooded girl's 'vocal attack'.

[ooc: Yeah, haha sweatdrop ]
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red grinned at the girl, happy that she was successful to have startled her, "Hehe, so I did scare you huh?" she rubbed the back of her head, "Sorry, couldn't help myself." She then examined the girl, eyeing her from head to toe, "Hmm, something tells me that you're a new student." she said with a smirk.

[ooc: ]
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:35 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded at the girl, "Yes, I am." she said as she put one of her hands on her hip. "I just recently applied to this school. Right now, I'm just familiarizing myself with the school grounds." she had planned to explore the whole school in order to get used to it. However, she needed someone to guide her in order to know where to go. And since there was someone here in front of her, she decided to ask, "By any chance, are you already familiar with this school? Because if so, I was hoping..maybe you'd show me around."

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red turned away from the girl, folding her arms and humming to herself, "I wonder if I should really help you~♪, since you're hopelessly and definitely new~♪" she sung the rhyme. She giggled to herself before turning back towards the girl, "Okay, okay, I'll show you around. It's the duty of a student to help others right?" she then turned away, "Or some stupid thing like that." she said to herself.

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:34 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna found it odd the way the red hooded girl had been acting, however, she wasn't one to "judge a book by its cover". She was happy however that this girl had accepted her request, "Ah, thank you, I very much appreciate this." She then put one of her hands on her chest before bowing her head at the girl, "My name is Hileinna. Hileinna Nhameni." She then put her hand back on her hip, "It's fine to use either my first or last name, I don't really mind."

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:47 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red turned back towards the girl whom introduced herself as Hileinna, "Hmm, Hileinna huh? That's a pretty cool name." she said with a smile. She then curtsied towards Hileinna as if trying to respond correctly to her gesture of greeting, "My name is Red, nice to meet you." She then scratched her cheek with a finger, "I would let you meet my dog, Fangs buuuut..." she looked around, "Here isn't exactly the best spot..."

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games