Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/11/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 pm
UPCOMING: CM PUNK PROMO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

"LOOK IN MY EYES! WHAT DO YOU SEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!"

User Image]

The Voice of The Lead Singer of Living Colour. Living Colour's one of smashing hits, "Cult of Personality", was copyrighted and given to CM Punk as his theme song, as it played throughout the whole arena. CM Punk came out wearing his white t-shirt with his own logo that was made by the TNW:R. CM Punk came out to a massive pop, while the crowd was blowing up, wearing their T-Shirts of CM Punk and holding up their signs waving it around. The arena was filled and sold out. CM Punk walked out through the curtain walking step by step. CM Punk looked around the arena and had a devious smile on his face. The people were sitting on their couches, sitting on their beds, sitting on their chairs, hobos sitting on their boxes, hobos watching this in their boxes. CM Punk then walked slowly to the right side of the stage, looking deep into the crowd. The crowds were facing Punk while they were screaming and yelling. The huge spotlight that was on top, moved to where Punk had moved when he was walking. CM Punk then walked way across the stage and walked to the left side of the stage to see the presence of the people who were in that section. CM Punk saw some cups, some shirts, and some food seeing they were ready to see the match itself. CM Punk then started to go to the middle of the stage, while CM Punk's body was facing front of the ring. CM Punk put his hands on his waist, and then smiled, and then sniffed. The cameras were zooming in, having CM Punk at every angle possible. CM Punk started to slowly get on his left knee, while everyone in the arena knew what was coming. CM Punk looked down on the stag e ground, and then had his right hand feel it. CM Punk lifted up his wrist and looked at it and had a huge surprised face. CM Punk had the side of his hands on his cheeks embracing his yell, while he then yelled ""IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIME!" The crowd grew louder after he had said that. CM Punk stood back up to his feet, and punched the air swinging his body around, and started to spread his arms. The back of the T-Shirt had said "Best in the World" in white font, while the people were watching it. CM Punk started to walk down the ramp looking backward, and then turned his head up and looked at his titantron, looking at the entrance video highlights of his career. CM Punk turned around still having his arms spread. The crowd was still cheering, and started to chant again, "CM Punk!" CM Punk walked down the ramp still having a confident face, looking to go into this match. The announcer stood up from his chair and got a microphone, and put the microphone up towards his lips, and introduced CM Punk. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, C...M..Punk!" The crowd had then repeated for the announcer had said. CM Punk turned around when he was on the ramp and reached the end of the ramp. CM Punk looked around still shocked how many people were in attendance. CM Punk looked to his left and started to walk to his left. CM Punk then looked at the stairs and climbed up on it step by step. CM Punk walked on the middle of the apron, and had his back on the ropes, and his arms on the top rope looking at the crowd. CM Punk turned around and got to the near corner, and climbed on it 'till he got on the top. CM Punk raised up his arms as the crowd cheered. He jumped over the top rope and eventually landing in the ring and walked over to the corner where the announcer's table was and then demanded a microphone, as CM Punk didn't look so happy at the moment. CM Punk grasped the microphone as someone had came up and given the microphone to Punk. CM Punk walked to the middle of the ring as 'Cult of Personality' faded away from the arena. The crowd cheered for the appearence of CM Punk, and was ready to listen to whatever heh ad to say at the moment. CM Punk with the microphone in his hand, he looked around the arena a bit as the crowd cheered loudly. They eventually broke out with a "CM Punk" chant throughout the arena, with Punk waiting for a bit before he would speak. Eventually, CM Punk raised up the microphone up to his lip, as the crowd went silent and started to hear what CM Punk had to say for the moment. "The time has come ladies and gentlemen, where the big announcement will be finally be made as the final segment of this show. And it definitely deserves to be the last segment of the show because this championship that I'm holding right here, is not just a platter of gold stuck onto leather. This championship is a representation of the companies that I have dominated throughout the whole years. And now that it's back, to where it stands today, there is now going to be the biggest fight for an opportunity to get a shot at this gold. So ladies and gentlemen, I am finally announcing a Battle Royale, to face ME, at Money in the Bank at the next show. The following men I have PERSONALLY, chosen, are the following men: Dean Ambrose. Roman Reigns. Aleks Mason. And Jimmy Havoc. All of these men will face each other for one chance to redeem themselves. And before we go into anything, I'm just gonna go into it and say, I am a Three-Time TNWE Champion, and a Four-Time TNWF Champion, and the longest reigning TNWF Champion. And to anybody who's in the battle royale, just know that I am a threat that nobody can handle. And whoever can come out the victorian here, just know to bring your extra long gloves when you lock-up with the Best in the World. And now, since this is being entered into this company, it's time to reveal what this bad boy is gonna be called. Ladies and Gentlemen, I now declare this championship to be reinstated as the TNW: Infinite Championship. " CM Punk dropped the microphone as his theme song played throughout the whole arena. He then lifted up his championship in the air with a huge smile on Punk's face after the big announcement that was made by CM Punk.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff